Candice's Laundry Day Mishap (Chapter 10 - Apr 15)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Casanova

Re: Candice's Laundry Day Mishap (Chapter 6 - March 15)

Post by Casanova »

I recently found your stories and greatly enjoy them.
Just did a double take on some ages when I first read them, but since its fictional, who cares.
And with the use of Cunny here, no point in anyone clutching pearls.

I always look forward to the older women getting naked, in a similar situation to their punished daughters.
Here specifically, with no mind control in play it will be something major like maxing out the credit cards or crashing the new car. But it'll be fascinating to see Mrs. Summers thoughts as she has to go through everything she put her daughters through. Getting her T&A groped, spreading her lips and cheeks, shaving everything below her neck in full view, getting spanked by kids less than half her age.

But for that stage to come the punishment system has to first be implemented in multiple homes, usually with the moms express consent. And after a couple weeks the moms can be denuded. And then they can lose almost all authority they had. Easy for stay at home moms, and for working moms the new dress code can be negotiated with at the workplace.
In households of single moms the son becomes the de-facto head and it won't be uncommon to see his mom and sisters face the wall with bright red asses. The sons will be able to properly train their moms to be well mannered, beautiful women, in some cases having them shed weight they had put on over the years. It'll be a sight to see most women of the neighborhood run wearing just shoes in the morning.

I personally can't wait for stuff like school visits and the like. These are all just some thoughts I had.
Keep writing your own vision.
superevil7

Candice's Laundry Day Mishap - Chapter 6 - Redux

Post by superevil7 »

With the poor reception some had for the original chapter 6, I thought I would take another crack at it. Everything is the same for the majority of the chapter. If you want to jump straight to the part that has changed do a search for "Redux"

------------------------------------------

** Dylan's perspective **

I arrived at Candice's house bright and early the next day. There was still plenty of time before her mom left for work, but I wanted to make a good first impression for my first day of babysitting my friend and her little sister.

I rang the doorbell and only had to wait a minute before her mom answered the door. "Punctual as always, Dylan. That's why I like you." She smiled at me. Off to a good start. "Come in. Come in." She stepped to the side to let me pass.

I stood in the foyer, waiting to take my cue from her as she shut the door. I wondered if Candice was awake yet. I was sure looking forward to seeing her again, and it sure didn't hurt that I knew she was going to be naked when I saw her. I was looking forward to seeing those perky breasts of hers most of all! Her mom gave me a thoughtful stare for a few moments. I was sure glad she couldn't read my mind, or I'd probably be kicked out of here in an instant. Though that look she was giving me gave me pause, but then she finally started to address me. "Dylan I want you to know a few things for today and going into the future while you are looking after my daughters."

I stood up a little straighter as she addressed me. "Yes, ma'am?"

"One is that Candice's punishment hinges on her feeling as humiliated as possible. I want you to make sure she doesn't just coop herself up in her room the whole time I'm gone. Keep her with you and her sister as much as possible. Don't let her talk you out of doing things you two would normally do together just because you feel bad for her. Do you understand what I mean?"

"Yes, of course…" Make your hot naked daughter hang out with me? Make her show off her body to me as much as possible? Sure thing Missus S! I tried not to let it show, but I'm sure I gave her a bit of a smile at that.

"The next thing is that while my husband and I are away, you are the boss. You are the one and only authority around here. Whatever you say, goes. I know Candice is your friend, but I don't want you to go soft on her just because of that. Don't let her get away with anything I wouldn't. And especially don't let Alexa try to sweet talk you. She can be a real crafty one. Understood?"

I gave her a small head nod. "Yes ma'am."

"Good. This last thing is the one that I want you to keep most in mind. And that is that both of my daughters are inexperienced." She got a stern looking glare on her face, which scared me a little.

"Inexperienced?"

"Sexually. They are both virgins, and I expect them to stay that way. Do I make myself absolutely clear?"

"What? Of… Of course, ma'am…!" I stammered.

"Dylan, you're a nice young man, and you're very responsible. That is why my husband and I entrusted this job to you. But I also saw the way you were looking at Candice yesterday, with her entire body exposed to you for the first time. I get that was probably a very new experience for you, seeing a girl naked, from what your mother tells me. But I've known you for a long time, Dylan, and I trust you. Just promise me you won't let my husband or me, or especially Candice down over this. Do you understand what I mean by that…?"

"Yes ma'am…" I gulped, but gave her a dead serious look. "I promise… I would never take advantage of Candice like that. She means too much to me."

Her mood seemed to shift suddenly as she gave me a big smile. "Good. I know how much you care about Candice, and I know there won't be any problems. That's why we trust you to do this job right. I just needed to be clear with you on that. Now let's go check on Candice. I believe she was in the bathroom taking a shower when I last saw her." She turned and headed for the stairs.

"In the shower?" I asked. "Don't you think she'll want some privacy in there?"

She turned back to look at me. "Dylan, you've seen Candice naked. It's not like you're gonna see anything you haven't already seen before. Besides, remember what I just told you about the nature of her punishment. For as long as she is grounded, she will have no privacy." I was a little stunned at the way her mom could disregard her feelings, but it did make sense in a way. With that she continued heading up the stairs, and I quickly followed.

"Oh my God! Dammit Candice!!" I nearly jumped halfway back down the stairs when Mrs. Simmons suddenly started yelling. Thankfully I was holding onto the railing. Mrs. Simmons barged her way into the bathroom just as I reached the top of the stairs. I could see what she was yelling about. There was a big puddle of water soaking into the hallway carpet right outside of the bathroom door.

"Candice, what did I tell you and your sister about this shower curtain!?!?" Her mom whipped open the shower curtain, and there was naked Candice, covered in suds, with one of her hands down in between her legs! I'm sure she was just cleaning herself, but it was highly amusing to think that she was just touching herself in such an intimate way before we barged in.

"Mom!!!" Candice yelled, suddenly wide eyed by her mom's presence. Then she seemed to do a double take when she noticed I was there too, and quickly pulled her hand out from between her legs, giving me a clear view of her soapy curls, along with a small peek at her pussy lips too. "Mom, what are you doing!?!?" Candice complained.

Instead of answering her, Candice's mom went for the lever that controlled the water. "Ahhhh!!! Mom!!! It's cold!!" Candice shrieked, jumping out of the spray of water, only to knock over a bunch of shampoo bottles on the back shelf.

Her mom finally got the water shut off completely. "Get out of there, Candice!!" She demanded, clearly pissed.

"But mom, I'm still covered in soap!" Candice whined.

"I said get out of there!" Her mom grabbed her by the wrist, trying to yank her from the tub.

"Let me rinse off first! Please mom!" Candice begged, resisting her mom's tugs.

I was shocked when Candice's mom moved her hand to pinch her daughter by the nipple, hard, and used it to physically drag her daughter out of the bath!

"Owwwie!! Mom!! Stop!!" Candice complained, but had no choice but to follow, with one of her most sensitive bits being tugged and pulled.

Candice's mom brought her all the way over like that until she was in front of me, still holding the offending girl's nipple in a tight pinch. "Take Candice out to the backyard and hose her off, Dylan. I need to get this water cleaned up before it soaks into the floorboards!"

"Um, what!?" The backyard!?

"Now, Dylan!" and that's when I found my own hand being placed on top of Candice's boob by her mom. "Get going!" She smacked Candice's backside in order to spur us along.

"Ahhh! Mom!" Candice complained about the smack. I wasn't going to wait around to get into trouble with her mom, or let my friend get into even more trouble either. I squeezed tight and started using her boob to pull her out of the bathroom, and down the stairs. "Ahh! Come on, Dylan! Stop! Stop it!!" She groaned at me.

"Quiet Candice!" I scolded her. "You don't want to get into even more trouble do you?"

"No! But this is humiliating! You don't have to hold on to my…!! I know how to walk!!" I just gave her a scowl, and switched to pinching her nipple, like her mom had just done to her. I felt like I needed to show her who was in charge, like her mom had explained to me earlier, and this seemed to do just the trick. It seemed to be really effective, as Candice doubled her effort to keep up with me.

"Ahh…!! Owww…!! Dylan…!!!" She complained the entire way down the stairs, but she no longer told me to stop, which I took as a good sign that she would be obedient to me. I just ignored her pleas.

When we reached the bottom of the stairs, Candice's little sister, Alexa, was there in the kitchen, all smiles once again. "What happened? Did Candice get in trouble again?" She almost sang her words musically, before snorting out a laugh as her eyes locked onto where my fingers were pinching her older sister’s breast.

"Yes." I explained. "She let a bunch of water leak out of the shower and all the way into the hall."

Alexa placed her hand over her mouth to giggle some more. "Oh Candice, when will you ever learn? We should just start calling you calamitous Candice, for all of the trouble you seem to get yourself into. Naked calamity Candice…" she giggled again. "She always seems to do that, almost every time she takes a shower." She told me, shaking her head.

"I need to get her rinsed off." I said, noticing Candice was starting to blink hard, as the shampoo in her hair had run down her face into her eyes. I knew how much that could sting. "In the backyard…" Alexa got a jovial smile on her face when I said that, but just stepped to the side, and allowed us to proceed unimpeded from there into the backyard. Candice continued to make small moans as I pulled her along by her nipple the whole way.

I left Candice standing there on the patio, while I went to turn on the water and get the hose. Only when I turned back around did I notice that Candice was desperately trying to keep her privates covered. She had one hand down in between her legs again, only this time she had one leg crossed over the other one. Her other arm was doing its best to try and conceal her nipples from view, though she wasn't doing a very good job as one of her pretty pink nipples was still poking out nearest to her elbow. She made a pretty pitiful view, but to be honest, she also looked kind of cute this way. Just the sight of her like this had my blood pumping, even if I could tell she was in complete misery.

I couldn’t really blame her for wanting to hide herself. Her entire backyard was open to anyone looking. The only thing surrounding the yard was a chain link fence. I’m sure she felt like she was practically in public with how wide open it was, and I’m sure being naked in public was the very last place she wanted to be right now.

“Candice, close your eyes and drop your arms.” I said to her as I came closer once I had the water running.

“What…? But I’m….” She stammered, clearly blushing at me. "Naked…" she cast her eyes downward at the concrete below her.

I reminded myself I needed to show her who was boss, like her mom had said to do. “Candice, now! Move your arms out of the way!” I said with force. “I need to wash off the soap from your body.”

Candice complied, dropping her arms to her side, and closing her eyes with a shudder. Before I started, I took the chance to get a good look at her naked body once again. Breasts still perky as always, waist still trim, and legs still smooth and sexy. She was basically perfection in my eyes, and I wasn’t going to blow my chance at being in charge of her. I was even trying to formulate a plan that would keep her naked for even longer. Just one month was not nearly long enough in my eyes. I put my thumb over the end of the nozzle, and started to spray her down with the water in order to rinse her clean.

“Ahhh!!! Dylan!!! Cold!!!” She shrieked, jumping out of the way.

I couldn’t help laughing at her a little. “Come on, Candice, I need to get that soap off of you.”

“But it’s so cold!!” She shivered, hugging herself with her arms, trying to regain some warmth.

“Move out into the yard then.” I pointed. The patio was still in a big shadow cast by her house, but her yard had a big patch of grass fully lit up by the sun closer to the fence near the very back.

“But Dylan…!?” Her throat made another whine. I knew she was complaining because of how exposed she would be out there, compared to where she was now, close to her house.

“Now, Candice…” I only had to give her a stern look, and that was all it took to get her to comply with me this time.

Now her nude body was fully illuminated by the sun, as I started to hose her down again. “Ohhh…!! God…!! So cold…!!” Her teeth chattered as I sprayed the ice cold water at her, but this time she held in place for me. I could see little goosebumps forming all over her naked body every place the water hit. The cold water also had the expected result when I targeted her bare breasts, making her nipples stand, taut and puckered, forming these cute little pink points on the ends of her perky boobs. It was really fun to watch as I could see them pucker up in real time.

“Now your back side.” I told her, and Candice made an adorable little half spin for me. She tensed for a moment when the water hit her bare back, but otherwise she was quiet this time, and seemed to relax a little. Finally I had her tilt her head back, and got the shampoo out of her long brunette hair, gently combing my fingers through her hair as did so. She was now clean for the most part, though her feet had gotten a little muddy as the water pooled in the grass beneath her.

She turned back around, giving me a weary stare. “Can I go back inside now?” She asked, clearly trying to keep herself hidden from me again. She was still slightly shivering, but she had her arms hugging her bare breasts close to her body, and was once again crossing her legs as high up on her body as she could, in order to hide what was in between her legs from me.

I had no plans to go easy on her now. Not when I was starting to enjoy this position of power I had over her. “No, you may not. You’re still sopping wet. You need to stay out here until you are dry.”

“But Dylan!...” She howled. “What about the neighbors…?”

“Tough, Candice. Your mom said for me to take you out here and get you rinsed and dried, and that’s exactly what I’m gonna do.” Then I got another idea of how I could have a little fun with her. “But you know, your mom said you’re no longer allowed to cover up like that.”

“But!... But!...” Hey eyes went wide at me.

“Candice, right now, or…”

“But Dylan! Please, I don’t want my neighbors to see me like this!...”

Now I was getting a little upset with her. “That’s it Candice, you’ve just earned yourself a point!” Her jaw fell open at my proclamation. I really don’t think she was expecting me to do that. “Uncover yourself this instant or I’ll make it two points.” Clearly she was starting to realize the authority I had over her, as her arms shot down to her sides in a flash. I was still not totally satisfied yet. “No, Candice, that’s not good enough. Spread your legs open, and put your hands behind your head.”

She made a pained cry like I had never heard from her before, but she complied with me. Her hands went to the back of her head, and she opened her legs until her feet were spread about shoulder width apart. It was basically the same pose she had taken yesterday in front of me, only now she was doing it outside, in the bright sunlight! “Please, Dylan…” I never knew a girl’s face could get so red, but hers looked as if it was glowing as she stood naked before me. “The neighbors…”

I could feel the corner of my mouth curling into a little smile as I evaluated every inch of her naked body before me. I was rock hard at this point, thinking this must be exactly what her mom wants me to do. Her mom told me she wanted me to make her feel humiliated just like this. What was the harm if I got a little enjoyment out of treating her this way too? That was all I could think about at the time, as I started to tease her. “What’s the matter, Candice? You don’t want the neighbors to see you naked?”

She shook her head, and answered me in a small voice. “No… Please…?”

I felt myself chuckling at that. “No? But you’re so cute and so delightful this way. I think they’d enjoy seeing you.”

“Dylan, please…?” She was shivering again, but this time it wasn’t because of the cold water. I could see tears forming in her eyes as she averted her gaze from me, but I also noticed her starting to breathe a little harder; the same way she had done when she was aroused in front of me yesterday. Could she be getting turned on by this? By my teasing?

I came closer, leaning a little to put my face in her line of sight. “Just a couple more minutes. You’re almost dry. Well, mostly almost dry…” I made a show of looking directly at her pelvis, and her reaction was priceless. She gasped, taking a look down at herself, and then looked up at me with guilt clearly evident all over her face. As I had moved closer there had been an obvious shimmer in the crevice between her pussy lips that had caught the light of the sun just right. She was wet, I knew it, and now she knew it too as I pointed it out to her. Our reactions to that couldn’t have been any more different. She looked mortified, whereas I was captivated. Now I was sure on some level, she was enjoying her punishment, and everything that entailed, including me being put in charge of her.

Candice seemed like she wanted to explain herself to me, but the words wouldn’t come easy. “Dylan, I… I… I’m not… I mean…” Her eyes darted all over, seemingly wanting to avoid looking directly at me. 

"You're not what?" I said in a teasing manner.

"I'm not… aroused…" She answered, shuddering from the embarrassment.

"I never claimed you were aroused." I taunted her, and she looked up at me with shock, realizing she had just admitted she was feeling that way all on her own. "But I guess you can't deny it now?"

"Please, Dylan!..." She begged, shutting her eyes in humiliation.

"Just admit to me that you're horny, and I'll let you back inside." I couldn't resist using the more coarse word in front of her, loving the way it was making her blush.

"Dylan, I… I feel…" She started to say, but something stopped her in her tracks. Her eyes looked past me towards the back of her house, and once again grew as wide as I had ever seen them. Her mouth fell open, and it seemed like she was about to start panicking.

“Hi-ya Candice!!” I heard the familiar, high pitched voice from behind me, knowing exactly who it was.

** Candice’s Perspective **

I couldn’t believe it! Coming out of the sliding glass door from my house was my little sister, and she had brought two of her classmates with her; a girl and a boy!! Her pervy little 13 year old friend Georgie was seeing me totally butt naked, and there was nothing I could do about it!!! I just wanted to die!!!

“Alexa, what are you doing? I thought you couldn’t have friends over?” Dylan asked.

“Yeah!!” I complained. I was so shocked that I had forgotten the position I was standing in, with all my private parts on show for everyone now present.

“Wow, she really is being punished naked!” The girl I couldn't remember seeing before made a giggle at me as the three came over to stare at me in the backyard.

“Lookin’ good Candice!!” George smiled at me, though he wasn’t looking anywhere close to my face. It was like I could feel his eyes burning me as he took in every inch of my exposed body. I felt a small shiver flow throughout myself as his pervy eyes came to rest upon everything between my legs. Could he see my arousal? Would he call it out just like Dylan had done before? I shuddered to think about what he must be imagining doing with me right now.

Little Georgie had been my sister's friend for quite a while. Since they were both in the 2nd grade I believe. I could tell little Georgie had a crush on me even back then, though little Georgie wasn't so little anymore, but the nickname had stuck. George's crush on me had grown from a simple school boy crush into something much more devious in the last few years. He had gone from being quite sweet towards me, offering to do me little favors and giving me small gifts, to down right perverted, as he seemed to become obsessed with what lay beneath my clothes, and getting a look at my naked body! On numerous occasions I had caught him trying to spy on me in the shower or getting changed in my room, but try as I might he never seemed to get into any trouble for it! My very own sister would come to his defense every time I complained about it to my mom, with excuse after excuse, and his own parents seemed to believe that little Georgie was their perfect angel. They would all tell me that it was my fault for leaving the door open a crack, and that I needed to take more responsibility for myself being that I'm older. It was so infuriating!!

So here I was now, in one of my very worst nightmares, being forced to allow the little creep to examine every little inch of my exposed skin. It was enough to make my skin crawl! He had just gotten everything he had always desired. Every part of my body was his to feast his beady little eyes on. Unobstructed! My breasts, my tingling nipples, and my frustratingly wet pussy, and there was absolutely nothing I could do to make him stop! Worst if all, I felt a little contraction in my muscles down below, and more wetness seeping out of me! And on top of that, Georgie noticed! His eyes bugged out a little as he stared at my crotch, but then he looked up at my face with this annoying smug smirk, and he winked at me! He actually winked at me! Like I was somehow enjoying this whole thing!! No, I just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me whole!!

While George was enjoying the show that was my naked body, Dylan was arguing with my sister. “You and your friends get out of here, Alexa, or I’m going to be having a serious talk with your mom about punishing you too!” Dylan tried to exert his power over my sister, but it seemed she was having none of it. Alexa always seemed to have an answer for everything.

“My mom said I could invite my friends over here…” She whined.

“No she didn’t! You liar!!” I shouted, getting really angry at her again. Oh, how I wished I could switch places with her right now. To have her be the one standing naked before my friends… To have little Georgie perving on her instead of me…

“I’m telling you the truth! She said so this morning!” Alexa pouted. She was so used to getting her way, I’m sure she expected to get Dylan on her side about this too.

“Dylan, please, tell me you don’t believe her?… She’s such a manipulator, always lying to get her way!…” I begged in desperation. Even Dylan didn't seem to be immune to my sister's charm sometimes, despite all the times I had told him about the things she had gotten away with, all because she's so good at putting on an innocent act.

"Quiet Candice." Dylan scolded me, and I was at a loss for words. Couldn't he see that she was just manipulating him? He turned back to my sister. “Fine, let’s go have a chat with your mother, Alexa.” Dylan said, taking her hand, and I felt some momentary relief.

“Talk to me about what?” My relief was short lived, as my mom came out the patio door into the backyard and joined us.

“Oh, hey Mrs. Simmons.” Dylan greeted her. “Is it true you told Alexa she is allowed to have friends over?”

“Yes I did.”

“What!?!?!” I screamed. This couldn’t be happening! Please tell me this wasn’t happening!

“Candice! Quiet!” My mom scowled. Why was everyone telling me to keep quiet all of a sudden? My mom turned to Dylan, giving him a sickly sweet smile. “I told her she could have friends over this morning, since Candice's punishment is going to be lasting for at least another month, if not longer. It’s not fair to cut Alexa off from her friends just because Candice is being punished.”

“But, mom, God! Can’t she go over to their house instead!?” I was getting pretty indigent, and moved my hands to my hips to show my annoyance with this situation.

“Shut up, Candice! Didn't I just tell you to keep quiet!? And get those hands back behind your head, young lady!” My mom roared.

“But?... Why?...” I felt as if I was in a daze as I moved my hands back behind my head. Why had everyone turned against me? All I felt was shame, as I knew every inch of my naked body was exposed to these young preteens, as well as my mom and Dylan. Everyone else was covered properly, in their t-shirts and jeans, or blouses and skirts, and here I was the only one naked. I wasn't even allowed a hair tie as my mom had explained yesterday. Everyone else had privacy, while I was forced to show my privates, my lady bits, even my very arousal, to everyone that wished to look! I felt so small and inadequate, like I was on a level beneath everybody else. Like I deserved to be treated this way, just for that fact.

“Because of your outburst, that’s why! And because I said so!” My mom was clearly in a bad mood, and then I remembered what had happened in the shower earlier. I had practically forgotten about that because of all the shame and worry I was feeling to be outside naked in the backyard where anyone could see me. “I should give you another point for talking back to me this way! You’ve already earned one today because of the water leak this morning!”

"You're right, mom, I'm sorry!" I looked down at the grass, swallowing my pride. "See, I'm being good and showing everyone my naked body. Everyone can look as much as they want… Please don't give me another point, mommy…" it made me slightly sick to say those words, but more than anything I dreaded that infernal hairbrush! I would do anything to avoid receiving its painful licks on my sensitive bottom, including degrading myself. I looked up at my mom, tears in my eyes, hoping she would accept my apology.

“Um, she's actually earned two points already today, Mrs. Simmons. She wouldn’t uncover her body to dry in the sun when I told her.” Dylan!!! I screamed in my head.

“I assume this is the reason you have her positioned in this way?” My mom asked, and the three from the peanut gallery all gave a little snicker to one another.

“Yes ma’am.” Dylan answered with a smile on his lips. Was he enjoying this too!?!?! My misery and degradation!?!?!

My mom came closer to me, eyeing my naked body up and down. I felt a small shiver running up my spine as she did. “I really should give you another point for talking back to me.” I just gulped down my saliva, hoping she really wouldn’t.

“Mrs. Simmons, might I suggest another punishment for her?” Dylan spoke up. I wasn’t sure if I should be thankful towards him or not, at least until I noticed the small glint in his eye. He was definitely enjoying this, enjoying the power and control he had over me. Enjoying making me feel so degraded and ashamed. But if I was feeling so degraded and ashamed, why was I getting so turned on to be under his power and control? What is wrong with me!? “What if the girls helped me to shave off Candice’s pubic hair? Little as there might be. Her punishment is all about her being bare, and I think making her fully bare below the neck makes the most logical sense.” I just wanted to scream obscenities when I heard those words from Dylan. Some friend he was turning out to be!

“That’s a fine idea, Dylan.” My mom said to him with a smile. “You should thank your friend, Candice. He just saved your behind twelve strokes of the hairbrush tonight.” I was too stunned to speak and I thought my mom was just being rhetorical, until she spoke up again. “Well… Thank him, Candice!” The three younger teens all made another giggle at my expense, clearly enjoying my embarrassment.

“Oh… Ummmm… Thank you, Dylan…” I hung my head, feeling shame like I had never felt before. To have to thank him for this! God, it felt so humiliating to thank him for suggesting to shave off my pubes!!!

"And what are you thanking him for?"

"Mom, please…" I whispered, but she was having none of it. "Thank you for saving my behind twelve strokes of the hairbrush tonight, Dylan…" I felt like I wanted to cry, but nothing would come out. Everyone else seemed to be so happy at my expense.

"And?..." My mom asked with a smile. "Thank him for his suggestion of an alternative punishment for you."

"Thank you for suggesting to shave off my pubic hair, instead of giving me another point, Dylan." I felt a small tear slide down my cheek, but I managed to choke back the rest as I thanked my friend. I felt so degraded, so insignificant, but I must deserve this right, for all of the trouble I had caused my parents? I must deserve this…

"Very good, Candice." My mom applauded me, as she came over to place her hand on the small of my back and give me a side hug. I didn't dare move from my position, still posing with my hands behind my head and my legs spread shoulder width apart.

"Can we go inside now?..." I asked her, keeping my voice as calm and as sweet as I could.

I was ready for her to jump down my throat again, but my mom just smiled at me and said, "In a minute, Candie." It had been a while since she had used that nickname for me, since I was a little girl at least. I wasn’t sure what she meant by it, but I was just happy to be back in her good graces for the moment. "George, is this the first time you've seen a girl naked?"

George looked a little surprised to be singled out. "Um, yes ma'am. Not before today."

"Well come on over here and take a closer look at Candie." I wanted to scream and shout and complain at my mom, but I knew better by now. I knew it was best I just held my tongue.

Georgie trotted over, happy as can be, and I was again forced to endure another perverted examination of my naked body by the thirteen year old boy. I could do nothing but grin and bear it, though I promise you I was far from grinning at the time. Instead I felt a little sick to my stomach.

"She's very pretty, Mrs. Simmons, but not nearly as pretty as you are." George commented, clearly trying to suck up to my mom and put me down at the same time.

My mom was all smiles for the compliment. "Thank you, young man."

"Ma'am, what do you call this part of her body?" George asked and pointed, coming dangerously close to actually touching me in between my legs! I don't care how much trouble I would get into, I'd have slapped his hand away so fast if he had actually dared to touch me!

My mom let out a little giggle, as did the two preteen girls standing behind Dylan. "That's called a vulva or a vagina. You might have also heard it referred to as a pussy or kitty. But when the girls were little we always used to refer to it as their cunny. I always liked that nickname for it the best. I think we should all call it that ok?"

George laughed. "Cunny! I like that word! It sounds kinda funny! Candie’s funny cunny!" He proclaimed with glee. To hear my privates described with their childhood terminology made me blush with shame, and brought me back to that mindset of being a little girl once again.

"Yes, cunny is a funny word, isn't it? But I also think it's very cute, so that's what we'll go with for the time being."

"Mrs. Simmons, why is there water coming out of Candie's cunny? Is she peeing or something?" My eyes went wide and I felt like I was about to faint as the words left George's mouth. The little shit had just pointed out my arousal to everybody!!

**[Redux]**

"Ahh! Mom, what are you doing!?!" It shocked the hell out of me when my mom's fingers latched onto my sensitive nipple once again! This was the second time this morning she had done it, and third time over all of you count Dylan having done it too! This time at least she wasn’t using as much force as before.

"Are you getting turned on to be standing outside like this, young lady!?" She cocked her eyebrow at me. "Don't you move!" She told me as I squirmed a little when her fingers began toying with my nipple. She gave my nipple a quick tug and smirked at me. I only felt shame at feeling such pleasure by the hand of my own mother!

"Turned on?..." George cocked his head to one side, asking my mom. Though I could see the little smile on his lips at my excitement and humiliation.

"Oh…" My mom laughed, looking down at my exposed cunny (god I hate that word!). "Georgie, when a girl gets sexually excited, she starts producing lubricant within herself in order to facilitate sexual intercourse, and her nipples become extended and get hard. Don't they teach you kids anything at that school of yours?"

"Oh yeah, I remember reading that." George smiled like the cat that had caught the canary. "I've just never seen it happen before now."

"I'm glad I could help you with your education, son." My mom beamed at him, obviously buying his little act of being ignorant. I knew he had only said that to embarrass me some more in front of everybody. "Now what are we going to do about you, Candice…?" My mom started to say, only to get cut off by a friendly call from behind us.

"Well hello there!" Oh god! Not the neighbors!

"Mr. Baker! Hi!" My mom called cheerfully, as she spun us about in an 180 degree turn. My mom was still hugging my side, and so I was forced to spin around along with her. Thankfully she let go of my nipple as she did. There I was, face to face with our jolly old neighbor, Mr. Baker, and I was completely on show still! I could only take solace in the fact that he was distracting my mom from my aroused state for now.

"My, my, somebody looks a little under-dressed today!" The old man chuckled at my expense, making me feel really small. Then I saw his eyes start to roam all over my body, and I wanted to just squeal and shout. His leering look was making my skin crawl too!

"Please forgive my daughter. She's gotten herself into a bit of trouble, and is being punished. A whole lot of trouble actually…" My mom said with a glare towards me. Again I couldn't help feeling somewhat at fault for my predicament now.

"Well, what's she done? In my day and age, punishments like this were fairly common, so don't feel like you gotta sugarcoat it for me." The old man said with a sneering smile, still checking out every inch of me, making me squirm. I just couldn't stand it, this older man, with his gray hair and unkempt beard, and his round jiggly belly, seeing everything God had given me. But what could I honestly hope to do about it? My mom seemed to be alright with it, and no one else was going to come to my rescue, I was realizing.

"My husband and I had just recently bought a brand new washing machine. Candice, in her infinite wisdom, decided to overfill it with all of her clothes. Not only did it wreck the washer, but it also almost set the house on fire. All of her clothes were ruined as well, so my husband and I thought it would be a fitting punishment to ban her from wearing clothes for a while, until she learns to be more responsible."

"A very fitting punishment indeed!" He chuckled at my expense. "I'm sure she'll be learning her lesson in no time, if she isn't already." The old creep actually winked at me! The very nerve!

"Hank?... Hank, are you coming to breakfast?... Oh my heavens!... What in the world!? What is the meaning of this!?!" Oh no! It was Mrs. Baker! The crotchety old neighbor lady, and Mr. Baker’s wife, who always seemed to have a scowl permanently etched on her face. I can tell you she has never been a fan of mine.

"Now calm down, dear. The neighbor girl has gotten herself into a bit of trouble and is being punished…" Mr. Baker tried to explain, but I don't think his wife was heeding his advice to calm down.

"Punished!?..."

"Yes Mrs. Baker. Candice is being punished. That is why she is naked." My mom added, explaining my whole punishment to her too.

Ms, Baker marched right up to the fence, scowling at me, as I saw her eyes lock directly onto my privates. She started wagging her finger at me. "Nude punishment huh? ‘Bout time those came back! Kids today are too spoiled! Builds character! It made me the respectable woman I am today!”

My mom seemed surprised to hear that. “You were punished nude?”

“Absolutely!” The old lady nodded her head to my mom. “I remember when I was 11 my parents kept me naked for a whole week! Just for talking back to them one too many times. She looks a lot older than 11 though, I have to say. How old is she?”

“Um, she’s 15, almost 16…” My mom answered, seemingly embarrassed about that fact herself. Maybe she was rethinking my punishment now?

“Almost 16!” Mrs. Baker almost spat her words at me. She was so surprised. “If I had still been acting so irresponsible to still be receiving naked punishments at the age of 16 I’d be completely ashamed of myself! Surely the wicked girl deserves more punishment than merely being naked!”

“Maybe you can offer me some advice for what I should do with Candice then, Mrs. Baker? We just discovered that she is being aroused by her punishment too." No mom! God, why!?!

Mrs. Baker pulled out a pair of glasses to get a better look at me. "Why, she is, isn’t she!? Look at her, face flushed totally pink, her nipples all stiff, and her naughty bits dripping like a leaky tap. When I was a little girl and got my clothes taken away, if I got that randy from it, my mother would have my brother finger me until I came to my senses, in more than one sense of the word! Then she'd make me apologize to him for the effort!"

My mom’s eyes went wide, and she let out a cough at the neighbor lady's words. I can’t say I was feeling any less shocked at Mrs. Baker’s words either. “Ummm, she doesn’t have a brother…”

Mrs. Baker just shrugged and said, "Well, I saw her making eyes at that young lad earlier, while I was making breakfast.” She pointed at Dylan. “You could just get him to do it..." I couldn’t stop myself from letting out a loud whimper at that.

“Maybe just an apology for now…” My mom said, and I was ever so thankful… To think she wanted Dylan to… do that to me!!

"Um… I'm sorry?..." I said pitifully, not sure how else to answer her.

"That's not an apology. You need to show just how sorry you are!" She stared at my mom, and then let out an annoyed sigh when she didn’t do anything. "At the very least she should have to apologize for showing her… Unmentionables! To everyone present. To two young men, and my husband as well. She should have to apologize for making such a spectacle of herself. And apologize to everyone for enjoying it!" She practically flemmed the last sentence out of her jowls.

"You heard Mrs. Baker. Apologize to everyone, Candice." My mom stepped away from me, and nodded her head towards the group.

And so I was forced to do the most shameful act I had ever done up to this point in my life, apologize for my humiliating punishment to everyone present, as well as my arousal. The whole time keeping my embarrassing and degrading position as I moved to stand before each one of them with my total shame on show. "I'm sorry, you had to see me naked and aroused, Mrs. Baker… Mr. Baker… Mom…" I started with who I thought would be easiest, the adults.

I moved to stand before Dylan. "I'm sorry you had to see me this way, Dylan…" I could feel myself trembling as I looked into his eyes.

He whispered back to me, "I'm sorry too. I didn't think…" I gave him a little head nod of acknowledgement. I didn’t really blame him, I was just more upset at this humiliating task I had to complete.

The three youngest kids were the hardest part of this. "I'm sorry… Uh, I don't know your name…?" I blushed in front of my sister's friend, the girl.

"It's ok. It's Lizzy." She beamed at me. I could see why this girl was my sister's friend.

"I'm sorry, Lizzy, that you had to see me like this." I made my apology quickly, and then moved in front of George. "I'm sorry, Georgie…"

"I didn't quite hear that. What did you say?" He smirked, holding one finger behind his ear as if to listen to me more closely.

"I said, I'm sorry, Georgie!..." A bit of my frustration slipped out, as I almost shouted at him, but I was getting really annoyed with his gleeful face.

"I prefer to be called George. Just George." Ooooowww! There’s that face again!...

"Don't push it…" Dylan scolded him, though I don't think it did much good.

"I'm sorry you had to see me naked, George…" This time I glared angrily at him, not even trying to hide my disdain.

"Don't mention it." He taunted, clearly amused by my misery.

Now I had to face the worst apology of all. My little sister. "I'm sorry… Alexa…"

"Hmmm…. Apology. Not! Accepted!" She declared, placing her hands on her hips.

"What?... But?..." Can she do that?

"Why don't you accept your sister's apology, Alexa?" My mom asked her, giving her a sweet smile. Ooh, I was so gonna kill my little sister!

"I just think it is so disgusting that Candie would set such an example for me, her little sister, by displaying all of her private parts to me and everyone else by making you punish her this way. And to get excited about it too!?! I think she needs to do more than just apologize to us for this… I think she needs to be punished more…" My sister made a show of herself, holding her hands together sweetly, and swaying her hips back and forth as she talked, making her look younger than her 12 years of age. I just wanted to smack her one good! Just one would be all I needed! I would really make it count!

"The girl's right!" Mrs. Baker spoke up. "I did say she needed to be taught a lesson she’d really remember! Something like a good whipping for her behind would teach her!"

I let out a loud gasp at that. "Oh please…! Please no…!" I begged.

"Candice already receives the hairbrush to her bottom every night, depending on her behavior throughout the day. We've come up with a practical points system. For every time she is bad she earns another point. At the end of the day, she gets 12 spanks for every point she has earned." My mom explained to the crotchety old woman.

"That's good, but I don't think that's nearly enough! If she's to be displaying herself in such a shameful and distasteful way everyday, then she should have a baseline spanking she receives every day, whether she earns any points or not! Maybe that'll teach her to flaunt her naked body around this way, and keep her from enjoying this so much!"

"That is a good idea…" My mom started contemplating, and all I could feel was dread. "Alexa honey, do you feel like that is a good compromise for Candice having to display her body so shamefully to you and your friends? A spanking each day no matter how many points your sister earns?" Why was she asking my little sister for advice about this!?!

"Hmmm…? Yes, I think so, mommy!" Alexa answered, and then she gave me a taunting grin.

My mom addressed Mrs. Baker again. "And how many spanks should she get as a baseline?"

"Ooh! Fifteen!" Alexa shouted out. "What? It's the same as her age…" She just shrugged as everyone looked at her.

"The girl's got the right idea!" Mrs. Baker laughed. I had never seen that woman laugh before in my life! It was frightening!

"Alright. Thank you for your advice Mr. and Mrs. Baker. I think it's time we all got inside. I still have a few things to do before I leave for work." My mom told them.

"Yes. Come along, Hank, your breakfast is probably cold by now." The old woman said, dragging him away. The creep continued to make glances at me until they were inside their house.

“Come along kids. Dylan, I have a couple other things I need to tell you before I go."

“Sure, ma’am. Come along, Candice.” Dylan gave me another apologetic look, beckoning me to follow everyone into the house. I was thankful for that at least. No longer did I have to stand outside. I had already been seen by two of our neighbors, I didn't want any more of them getting the chance to see me like this.

Of course the three teens all headed inside as well, not wanting to give up their chance to ogle the naked girl… If only that naked girl wasn’t me!!!
perseus

Re: Candice's Laundry Day Mishap (Chapter 6 Redux - March 27)

Post by perseus »

I really liked both versions. Whichever wins out, I'm excited for the next chapter!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
salen

Post by salen »

I was lightly disturbed/annoyed by the neighbors getting involved with suggesting regular punishment. She's sure to earn her points as it is, hardly necessary to punish her more just because. I wasn't going to stop reading just for that though, but I did just skim the end of the original chapter until the neighbors left the scene. From my perspective, the two chapters are effectively the same.

Having a respectful best friend in charge, given authority by a mother that actually cares about safety (at least until the end here), and a bratty sister seems like a great setup though, so I am still curious how it goes from here. Leading her down and outside by the nipple to spray her down was a hot scene from this chapter both times.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

salen wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:51 am I was lightly disturbed/annoyed by the neighbors getting involved with suggesting regular punishment. She's sure to earn her points as it is, hardly necessary to punish her more just because. I wasn't going to stop reading just for that though, but I did just skim the end of the original chapter until the neighbors left the scene. From my perspective, the two chapters are effectively the same.
Thank you. I appreciate your input. Don't expect the neighbors to play a role beyond this chapter. They really only showed up to embarrass Candice some more, by having her naked in the exact way she was hoping wouldn't happen, with the neighbors seeing her. The idea of her getting more punishment is to show just how malicious Alexa is being towards her sister. Hopefully it's apparent in both versions that she is the one really responsible for Candice receiving a baseline spanking every day.
Casanova

Post by Casanova »

Had to read the chapters side by side. Everything has been made softer, but it does add some extra spice.
For ex the mom being a little bit of a pushover and swept up by the events, maybe things will spiral out of her control.

I actually had no issues with the original. Plus I wouldn't mind the old bat making an appearance every now and again, she lives so close after all.
If the mothers were to later join their daughters, I would love to see them get a humiliating dressing down from Mrs. Baker.
Grown women in their 30s prancing around in their birthday suits submitting to children deserve some harsh words.

Unrelated, but it seems I can't send PMs. Maybe cause my account is new.
So could you please send the answers over since I am vying for spoilers here.
Will the moms, including Dylan's join in the punishment system later?
Will they be under the control of young boys?

Cause truthfully, that's what I'm here for.
SensoryOverlord

Post by SensoryOverlord »

superevil7 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:20 am Don't expect the neighbors to play a role beyond this chapter. They really only showed up to embarrass Candice some more, by having her naked in the exact way she was hoping wouldn't happen, with the neighbors seeing her. The idea of her getting more punishment is to show just how malicious Alexa is being towards her sister. Hopefully it's apparent in both versions that she is the one really responsible for Candice receiving a baseline spanking every day.
This story is developing wonderfully; very erotic and entertaining. I vote in favor of 'Redux 6', in particular due to the old neighbor scold introducing the ice-breaker concept - in her youth if a girl got aroused by her naked punishment, she'd be fingered till she 'came to her senses.' On top of Candice's mom recognising her 15 yo daughter isn't as innocent as she thought, deliberately playing with Candices' nipple etc... Now mom has a whole new range of things to consider.

Especially after Candice is shaved, her wetness should become a very obvious and frequent concern to mom. But this is all supposed to be a punishment. I can see mom (both of them? And the old neighbor?) giving Dylan some practical tutorials on 'fingering and its effects' with Candice as subject. But beyond a few demo orgasms initially, I'd think her mother would be more "Aroused? You little tramp, I'll give you _aroused_!" So Dylan gets the responsibility of regularly edging Candice. She's told she isn't allowed to cum. For the duration of her punishment? Dylan has to enforce that too. With more spanking points for breaking that rule. Perhaps she's allowed to reduce spanking points by electing for an edging? Two edgings remove one point? Or some larger ratio? Non-linear? She shouldn't be able to easily get out of all spankings. Maybe spanking points have to act each day, but she's able to ask for edgings any time and those counter-points persist until she chooses to use them?

Then of course her mom catches her masturbating at night... After which the points system gets harsher. Any time she does use edge points to get out of a spanking, then for the next 4 days it takes twice as many edgings to give a point. The whole points system, spanks and edgings become structured to make her need to ask for more and more edgings each day. With so much practice Dylan gets really good at bringing her closer to the edge repeatedly. Because there's no such thing as 'Candice being too horny'. Perhaps the old neighbor scold has some surprising advice on technique? Some quite esoteric tricks her brothers perfected on her in her teens? Bondage, ice cubes, vegetables, benwa balls, inflatables, tiger balm etc? 'Old sex witch advice' plot device... Dylan gets even more education.

Naturally both the mothers soon recognise that it's very unfair for Dylan to be doing all this with no relief himself. Another job for Candice?

As for evil little sister's Karmic reward, I can't wait.

Edit to add: And if she does cum for any reason, that's +2 spankings, and any accumulated edging points are wiped.
Last edited by SensoryOverlord on Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

SensoryOverlord wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:13 pm This story is developing wonderfully; very erotic and entertaining. I vote in favor of 'Redux 6', in particular due to the old neighbor scold introducing the ice-breaker concept - in her youth if a girl got aroused by her naked punishment, she'd be fingered till she 'came to her senses.' On top of Candice's mom recognising her 15 yo daughter isn't as innocent as she thought, deliberately playing with Candices' nipple etc... Now mom has a whole new range of things to consider.
Thank you SensoryOverlord! I really appreciate your post. You have given me some really great ideas, especially about Candice being edged. I'll definitely be incorporating the edging into the story.

Posts like yours really help give me encouragement to keep writing, so thank you!
superevil7

Candice's Laundry Day Mishap - Chapter 7

Post by superevil7 »

** Candice’s perspective **

We weren't even inside the house for 10 seconds before my mom was on my case again. “Candice, nobody told you that you could stop positioning yourself the way you were positioned outside. Get your hands behind your head and spread those legs open, missy!”

“What?… But?…” Really? As we had come in, I had taken a position behind Dylan, trying to keep myself hidden from the younger teens, especially Georgie. Dylan stepped to the side, and I was again the center of attention as everyone's leering eyes were all over me and my naked body.

“That's it, Candice, you've earned yourself a third point today. I've had enough of your backtalk.” My mom glared at me, but the thing that scared me the most was just how calm her voice sounded.

I immediately complied, taking up the shameful position that left my fully naked body on show for everyone present. “I'm sorry, mom…” My face went red-hot with shame, both from disobeying my mom, as well as the feeling of embarrassment I was feeling to show myself off like this. Will I ever get used to being naked???

My sister and Lizzy both whispered back and forth to one another as they looked at me, making little giggles like schoolgirls every once in a while too. Clearly, they were enjoying my total humiliation. Dylan and George both just stared at me with lust in their eyes, and it reminded me of just how hot and horny I was feeling outside, to be showing off this way, especially in front of Dylan. The tingling in my pussy and around my clit was just getting stronger the longer I stood this way in front of him; try as I might to ignore it. My mom just looked at me with what seemed to be a satisfied expression on her face. Clearly, she was happy that I was no longer trying to disobey her about this position.

“Dylan,” my mom turned to address him, “I must say I'm impressed with the way you've gotten my daughter to fall in line for you. I have no worries, you will do a fine job looking after my daughters this summer.”

“Ummm… Thanks, ma'am.” Dylan looked back at her with his face scrunched up. I also just so happened to notice him adjusting his slacks as he turned. I saw the bulge of his erection again, and that had my nether regions tingling like mad! I guess I'm happy that he finds me so attractive, but at the time all it did was add to the shame of my arousal. That arousal had already cost me 15 more spanks with the infernal hairbrush, not only today, but every single day from now on. I didn't want anyone noticing that my arousal was increasing, and giving them even more ammunition to punish me… If I had known then what I do now, I'd have done anything and everything in my power to hide my arousal better…

“Yes, I like this position you've come up with for Candice. It allows all of her naked body to be on show, and her being on show and humiliated is the point of her punishment. It should give her an opportunity to think about everything she has done wrong that has led to her being naked in front of all of us in the first place.” My mom was still speaking with Dylan, but she was staring at me, her eyes roaming up and down my naked body. Another shiver ran down my spine as she made a small smirk at me. “Candice, this is the position I want you to take from now on unless told otherwise by me, your father, or Dylan. Got it, young lady?”

Oh my God! She wants me to stand like this all the time!?!? Not only is the position totally humiliating, since clearly, my entire body is on show for all to see, but it's also straining after a while, as I would come to learn. I remember my arms in particular feeling a little sore and numb at this point, since the blood flow was not going in the natural direction. “Yes ma'am.” What could I possibly say besides that? I hung my head at my mom, feeling like I deserved to be degraded and on show for every frustration I had put her through over the last couple of weeks. The washing machine, the broken plate, burning dinner, the leaky shower, and even humiliating her by being naked and aroused in front of the neighbors just now. It may sound silly to you, but I felt fully responsible for every single one of those things, at least at the time. Most of all, I felt guilty of all of those things, and even more guilty for making my mom teach me this very embarrassing and humiliating lesson in front of everybody. If I could make things better by obeying her, and my father and Dylan as well, then I was going to do my best to be as obedient to them as possible from now on. And I was going to start by trying to never earn another point again. Come hell or high water, I was going to show them just how responsible and mature I could be.

“Mrs. Simmons,” I was startled out of my thoughts when Georgie spoke up. “What do you want us to call these?” Again he came very close to having his hand slapped away as he pointed to my chest. “I know they are called breasts, but wouldn't it be better if we called them a cute word like cunny?” The annoying 13-year-old smirked at me as his eyes drank in every single bit of my exposed breasts and pink nipples.

“Good idea George!” My mom actually praised him for this. Then she shocked me to my very core as she actually grabbed my outer pussy lips with her fingers and wiggled them back and forth for him. “Yes, Candie has a cute cunny doesn't she?” She talked as if she was speaking to a dog or a toddler. I was so shocked I hardly made a squeak and couldn't even move, but a sharp burst of pleasurable electricity ran from my pussy, through my clit, up my spine, and straight to my erect nipples. As shocked as I felt, the two boys seemed to be just as shocked at my mom's actions. That is, until George gave her a large smile and a big nod. The preteen girls just giggled their heads off at me, and my mom gave me a big grin as she watched a blush form from the top of my head down to the tips of my toes. Then even more shame followed as I watched a thin clear string extend from my pussy out to my mom's hand as she pulled her fingers away from me. She just shook her head at me and wiped her hand on her pants, leaving a small, visible wet spot behind on the material.

“How about we call them her boobies or her titties from now on?” My mom continued, both in her talking and in her humiliation of me. Her own daughter! She actually cupped my bare boobs from underneath, jiggling them up and down for her audience. “Those terms sound cute and just perfect for showing Candie that she no longer has any privacy around here, don't you think?” My mom sure seemed to be taking a lot of joy in the way I was blushing at her actions, and my complete humiliation.

“I like titties!” George proclaimed, with a big smile of his own, almost drooling watching my mom bounce my boobs for him.

“Most boys do.” My mother laughed.

“Oh uh…” George blushed, before laughing himself. “I didn't mean it like that, Mrs. Simmons. I mean, I like the sound of that word best.”

“It's ok, George. You can enjoy looking at Candie's titties all you like for as long as she is on her naked punishment. That is the point.”

“Wow, cool!” He said, a little wide-eyed, as his eyes focused on my bare, jiggling chest. My face just got even hotter and the tingling in my nipples even stronger. I could feel them getting even harder, too, and could even see them out of the periphery of my vision as they bounced up and down with the rest of my breasts. They looked like extra long, perfectly pink eraser heads. Would the shamefulness of my obvious arousal ever go away? Of course, George would have to bring up my nipples right at that moment too, even making a comment on their color and erectness. “Looks at how pink her nipples are… They're so stiff…” He seemed to be talking to himself, but I'm sure everyone heard. The two preteen girls heard him for sure, as they just snickered with one another after his comment. George didn't seem to be done discussing my nipples, though. Without taking his eyes off of me, he asks my mom another question. “Should we call them Candie's nippies instead?”

That had my mom giggling like a schoolgirl now. “Yes! That is perfect, George!” Of course, now that my nipples were the topic at hand, my mom brought her attention to those, flicking her long fingernails up and down on my hard, sensitive nipples. It made me shudder in place and my knees weak. “We will call these Candie's nippies on the end of Candie's titties from now on!” She laughed and laughed. Everyone else was laughing too, even Dylan let out a small chuckle, and I couldn't help feeling small, feeling like everyone was laughing at me.

“You said there was something you wanted to talk about with me, Mrs. Simmons?” Dylan asked, giving me a sorrowful look, as he seemed to thankfully be attempting to change the topic.

My mom finally gave my nipples a rest to turn and address him. “Yes, a few things, actually, Dylan. First thing, I am sick and tired of having to mop up the bathroom floor almost every time Candice uses the shower,” my mom gave me one of her famous glares, “so in order to prevent this from being a further problem, Candice is no longer allowed to use the shower to clean herself. You will be giving her a bath every evening instead. Right after her spanking and before you put her to bed.”

Dylan will be giving me my baths!?!? I let out a loud gasp. “Bath!?” was all I could say in my stupor. My heart rate spiked, and I was suddenly very lightheaded, but my goodness did my whole body tingle all over at the thought of him bathing me. That tingling was strongest right around my clit again, and I felt another wave of wetness exiting my pussy down below.

My mom must have thought I was trying to protest her once again, because she said, “Yes, a bath, unless you'd rather have Dylan wash you with the hose in the backyard?”

“A bath is good…” I said quickly. I was absolutely sure my mom would make good on her threat if I tried to push back on her about this, as she had already had him rinse me off out there just a while ago, and so I shut my mouth tight after that. Alexa and her friend giggled with glee at me. Obviously, the idea of Dylan, a boy no less, bathing me excited them to no end. Either that, or the thought of me being bathed by him in the backyard was hilarious to them. I took a quick peek over at Dylan, who seemed to be surprised but also intrigued by the idea of bathing me. Wait, did this mean he was being given permission to touch me? Touch my body!? My privates!?!? What else could it mean, I thought. Was everyone being given permission to touch me, with what my own mother had just done to me? I was too afraid to ask any of those questions, but that tingling came on even stronger with a vengeance, especially at the thought of Dylan touching me and my naked body.

My mom seemed eager to move on to the next topic. “With Candice grounded, it is her job to do all the chores around here. I've left you a fairly substantial list of the chores that need to get done today, along with the ones I want to be done this week.” Mom nodded her head towards the kitchen table where a notepad sat. “The most important task she needs to do today is to collect all the laundry from the clothes hampers in her father's and my room, and Alexa's room. I've hired a laundry service since our washer is broken.” Another scowl from her to me. “They should be here sometime this afternoon to pick up the clothes.”

“Alright, Mrs. Simmons,” Dylan answered.

“Then if there are no other questions,” She grabbed her purse from one of the countertops. “Then I'll be on my way.”

“Oh, mom!” The little brat spoke up, that being my little sister. “Can I borrow Candice's cell phone? We want to go bird watching today. There's this nest in the backyard with a momma blue jay with this cute little pink-breasted baby bird, and I would really like to get some good pictures of her and the baby bird in their natural … Environment.” Alexa gave me a little mischievous grin. Obviously, she was up to something.

“My cell phone!?” I couldn't keep my big mouth shut, try as I might, but that cell phone was my entire life! All my friends' contact information. My social media accounts. All my personal secrets. No way would I let Alexa get her hands on it if I had any say in the matter!

“What's wrong with your phone?” Mom asked her, placing her hands on her hips. Thankfully, she didn't view what I had just said as an outburst this time.

“The camera on this thing sucks!” Alexa complained, pulling out her little flip phone from her pocket. “It's not fair that Candice gets an iPhone and I don't, just because she's older!” Alexa pouted at our mom.

“Fine, it's not like Candice is using her phone right now anyway…” My mom relented. Besides losing all of my clothes while grounded, I also lost access to all electronic devices, including my phone. “It's in the top drawer of my dresser.”

“Thanks mom!” Alexa ran off, up the stairs to retrieve my phone, giggling to herself the entire way. Yeah, I could tell she was definitely up to something.

My mom looked like she was ready to go, but then she turned to Dylan and said, “You also have my permission to strip Alexa naked if she gives you any trouble and spank her if she gets out of line or tries to disobey you. Just remember that, Dylan.” Alexa's friends both seemed to be stunned at my mom's proclamation, both turning to look at each other with open-mouthed glee, while Dylan just nodded his head to her in acknowledgment. I myself felt giddy at the idea that Alexa could end up in the same predicament as me. Stripped and spanked!! Now that would be glorious!

My mom came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. “Goodbye Candie. You do everything that Dylan tells you. He is in charge and has my full permission to punish you even more if need be.”

“Yes, mom…” I nodded and then blushed at my friend. He had this little smirk on his lips, obviously enjoying the idea of being in control of me. My stomach was doing backflips at the idea, if I'm being honest.

Alexa returned, holding my iPhone triumphantly. “Goodbye Alexa. You mind Dylan as well.” My mom gave her a quick kiss too. “Dylan, do a good job shaving Candie's pubic hair.” and then she headed out the door. Oh God, I had almost forgotten he was going to shave me!

The second my mom was out the door, my sister, and her girlfriend were laughing at me like crazy. “Oh my God, Alexa, you're right! This is so funny!” Lizzy exclaimed. “I wouldn't have believed your parents would really punish your older sister by making her stay naked, but here she is!” She pointed at me, getting tears in her eyes from her laughter.

“I know! But it's a good look for her, don't you think?” My sister couldn't resist getting another couple of quips in at me. “I bet Candie will look even cuter without all this hair covering up her cunny!” The little bitch actually gave a quick tug to my pubic hair.

“Hey!” I complained, knocking her hand away with a slap.

“Alright, knock it off!” Dylan stepped in between my sister and me before things could escalate. “Hand back behind your head, Candice.” He gave me a relieved sigh and a smile when I complied with him. I was glad he was not upset with me for slapping away my sister's hand like that.

“I think you look great like this, Candice!” Georgie said with a smirk, which had both girls giggling like hyenas again.

“You guys don't have to stare at me like this…” I complained. The longer I stood here on display for them, the more my face burned, and the hotter and more wet and tingly I felt. I hadn't even touched myself, and I swear I was on the brink of orgasm. A light breeze probably could have set me off!

“Yuh huh, we do!” Alexa declared. “Mom said your punishment is about you being on total show and very humiliated. We're gonna watch you naked all day to make sure you stay nice and humiliated!” My sister hopped, making her skirt flutter a little, before putting her hands on her hips declaratively. I felt a little envious as I took her whole outfit in. She was wearing a cute, knee-length skirt with see through, thigh high tights underneath, and a light blue sleeveless blouse that looked perfect on her. Even if it probably wouldn't fit me, I'd take her outfit over being naked in an instant!

My sister must have noticed that I was checking out her choice of clothes for the day, because she started an entire new line of taunting. "Oh, Candice, do you like the outfit I picked out for myself today?" She twirled around on the spot, flaring her skirt out and gave everyone a brief flash of her panties, and gave me a little snicker as she faced me again. "Because I really love yours!"

"It must be so embarrassing for you, a teenage girl, older than both of us, to be completely naked, while we, two preteen girls, get to wear clothes like normal." My sister's friend was more direct with her taunting. "Just how old are you again?"

"Fifteen…" I answered through gritted teeth.

"Fifteen! And totally naked! While we get to wear clothes like good girls, she has to be naked like a bad little girl!" The two girls doubled over with laughter. "I mean, she really doesn't have any privacy anymore! Look at her cunny! Look at her boobies! Look at her nippies! Look at her butt! They're all out and everyone can see everything! Even the boys get to see everything! We're twelve and dressed like normal, and she's fifteen and naked!! Fifteen and naked!!" I felt shame bubbling up inside of me like never before. They were right. They were good girls in their stylish clothing, and I was a bad girl, totally naked, apparently meant to be mocked and ridiculed for that fact. But if I was feeling so much shame for being naked, why was I also feeling so turned on by it? So turned on, my knees were shaking, and I was on the brink of orgasm. I felt absolutely hot all over and my stomach kept churning like mad. Was it their taunting? The obvious contrast between myself and them, me fully naked, and them in their normal clothes? How unfair the whole situation felt to me being the only one naked? I don't know, but I felt totally dizzy and like I was going to fall over, but also like I would go off like a gusher at any moment.

"I wouldn't mind if you girls got naked too." George broke me out of my horny thoughts again with a smirk to the laughing hyenas.

"Shut up, Georgie!" Lizzy said, still laughing. But then my sister punched him in the arm and glared at him.

"Ow! Hey!" George frowned, rubbing his arm.

"Alright. Enough." Dylan stepped in. "I think you girls have given Candice enough taunting to last her the rest of her punishment, if not the rest of her life. I don't want to hear either of you making fun of her for the rest of the day, do you hear? Now, Alexa, I need you to get the supplies for me to shave Candice. I'll need a towel too."

"Where are you going to do it?" Alexa asked.

"In the living room, where there is plenty of space for Candice to lie down on her back."

Alexa gleefully climbed up the stairs once again as the rest of us moved over to the living room. As we waited for my little sister, I took up my punishment position again while the others just smirked at me, even Dylan.

He moved closer to me, with that same shine in his eye that I had first noticed from him in the backyard, and started whispering to me. "Hey, you doing ok?" I was touched that he was thinking of how I was feeling, but at the same time his eyes were roaming all around my exposed flesh, looking at me everywhere but in the eye. My thoughts went back to the fact that once again he was dressed, and I was very much exposed. I was coming to realize that it was very much the fact that I was naked and surrounded by clothed people that was making me feel so hot and bothered. Dylan most of all as I watched him adjust himself in his pants again. It made me wonder what he must look like naked, but that was a mistake, as a whole new wave of arousal hit me.

"Um, yeah, I guess…" I blushed and whispered back, nodding my head. I felt the muscle inside me contract, and what felt like a ton of fluid ejecting out of me down there. I couldn't stop myself from making a small moan. "Mmmmm hmmm…"

"Those two are pretty good at teasing." He said, getting his smile back as he started directly between my legs. Oh, God! Did he just see me squirt!?

"Mm hmm." I didn't dare move any part of my body, not even my lips, as I answered him. I was afraid if I did, it would cause me to squirt again. Still, I shuddered a little as my tingling continued to flare. Was he going to tease me too!? Did I want him to tease me!?

"George is right. You do look fantastic this way." I could see him judging my reaction to his teasing praise when he looked me in the face. He knew! He must know! He had to have just seen me squirt a little! He can probably tell that the teasing my sister and her friend had given me made me into the wet, horny mess I am right now. "But I bet you're gonna look even cuter after I shave all your pubes off." My knees almost buckled at his words! That shine in his eye wasn't helping my situation either. Why was it turning me on to be treated this way, to be degraded and mocked by everybody? Especially Dylan!

"You didn't have to suggest that to my mom, you know…" I tried to glare at him like my mom always glares at me, but I don't think it was working, since his grin got even bigger.

"I saved your cute little behind from another twelve spankings. You should be grateful to me." There was a clear teasing tone in his voice now, and a part of me couldn't help loving it. "So what if it shows off your cute cunny more?"

"But, but, my pubic hair!?…" I didn't get to finish my complaint since my sister had just arrived with all the shaving supplies.

“Thanks Alexa.” Dylan said, taking the towel from her and spreading it out on the floor. Then he took a cushion from the couch and put it near one of the long ends of the towel. “Alright, Candice. Lie down with your butt in the middle of the towel.” He explained to me.

I was already dreading what was about to happen to me, and it hadn't even begun. I took the position he wanted, lying flat on my back in the middle of the room where everyone could see me, with my legs facing in their direction. I kept my legs clamped shut for now, but I knew soon I would be spreading them wide, showing everyone the last bits of what I had always thought of as private.

"Ok, spread your legs open wide for me." Dylan stood over me, at my side, making a half grin at what he was telling me to do. There was no denying he was enjoying himself because in this position I could see his pants bulge pretty clearly. I tried to put out of my mind what everyone must be seeing as I spread my legs open just as he had told me to do. With how turned on I felt, I could feel myself opening up completely down there. The last vestige of my private parts was now clearly visible to everybody.

Dylan drove home just how vulnerable I was as he sat down cross-legged right in between my spread knees and thighs! His eyes were locked between my legs on my privates! Both my face and my pussy felt like it was burning with heat I had never felt before. Now spread wide open, I could feel myself leaking down the bottom of my cheeks onto the towel too!

Alexa came over with the shaving kit and supplies, putting her hand on Dylan's shoulder to support herself as she took a long look at my exposed and open pussy. "You guys really have-ta come take a closer look at this!" She said with a smile to her annoying little friends. Both Georgie and Lizzy came over to view me closely, grinning like mad as they all saw what I was showing. I could feel that my throbbing clit was exposed to the air now, and I'm sure that was a big part of the attraction of what they were staring at.

Dylan pulled out some hair softening cream and started spreading it around on me. All over my pubic mound and down the sides of my outer labia. His touch was very gentile and light, which surprised me and actually felt nice, but it still had me squirming like mad. "Try to keep still, Candice." Dylan explained.

I let out a loud gasp as I felt one of his fingers push my labia into my clit. "Ah… I'm sorry. I'm trying…" I bit my lower lip. The longer his fingers kept brushing the cream along my sensitive pussy lips, the more I wanted to wiggle my hips. I clamped one of my hands over my mouth to try to suppress another moan. I really hoped they couldn’t hear me.

Now that he had applied enough cream, he used his palm to massage it into my delicate skin and soft hair down there. I don't think he realized what he was doing, but my engorged clit was basically being externally massaged by him! "Mmmmm… Dylan!! MMM!!" I put my hand back over my mouth and pretty much screamed as the pleasure finally overtook me. For the first time in my life, someone else had brought me to orgasm and it was my best friend Dylan! This had to be the most shameful orgasm of my life, as I had just climaxed in front of my sister and her two friends too! In front of George!

"Candice, are you alright!?" Dylan asked me, but his hand just would not stop. I could feel another shameful orgasm about to overtake me, and there was nothing I could do to stop it!

"What happened?" George asked, looking over at my sister and Lizzy. The two younger girls were just laughing themselves to pieces about what was happening to me. The boys might have been ignorant, but those two knew exactly what I was feeling.

The second orgasm came on even stronger than the first! As if on autopilot, I was grinding my cunny directly up into Dylan’s flat palm. “Candice, what are you doing?!” He scolded me, trying to push my hips back down to the floor, directly pressing his palm over my privates, which felt absolutely wonderful to me at that moment. Meanwhile, the hyenas made the sounds of elated giggling, while George just looked on with his jaw slack.

“Can’t you see she’s?!–” Alexa started to say, but I cut her off.

“Alexa!… No!… Please…!” I shamefully begged my little sister through my labored breath. She just smirked, winked at me, and then made a maniacal giggle. She knew at any time she could and would use this information against me, that I was so turned on that I was shamefully orgasming at the lightest touch by my friend. Dylan looked back at her with confusion, but then shrugged his shoulders and turned back to me.

My orgasm had finally subsided and as funny as it sounds for me to say this, thankfully Dylan was moving on to shaving me. I was never so grateful that most of my hair down there was on my pubic mound above my lips, and hardly any actually covered up or grew from my slit. Dylan carefully started scraping away the hair from my groin, first starting with my mound, which took a while. It gave me a bit of a chance to cool down as my privates were no longer being stimulated by him. My break wouldn't last long, though. I would come to find out this was just the calm before the storm.

Dylan's fingers were all over my labia again. He was pulling them this way and that, taut and flat, in order to shave the hairs that grew there. Of course, I was back to squirming at his unintentional manipulation of my most sensitive area. "Oh God, Dylan!" I lost total control of myself as I went into my third orgasm in front of him and the others. My shame on show as my hips danced under his fingers’ delightful touch.

"Candice, please hold still!" Dylan scolded me for my hip wiggle. I only saw his shocked face for a second before I closed my eyes in embarrassment.

My flailing hips just would not stop, no matter how hard I tried to make them. Another unintentional consequence, as I gyrated under his manipulation, he couldn't keep a firm hold on my outer labia. They were just too slick from my juices by now. He kept having to reposition his fingers on me to get a better hold. I suppose it was inevitable that one of his fingers would eventually graze against my most sensitive spot, but I was fully unprepared. It was like I was hit by ten thousand volts of electricity! "Aaaaahhhh! Ohh! Ahhhhh!!!" One of his fingers was right on my clit, and it just kept sliding back and forth, aided by how wet I was! My fourth orgasm hit, and then my fifth, and after that I lost count!

"Oh my God, can you believe this!?" I heard one of the girls exclaim. Though I don't know if I was Lizzy or my sister. I was too delirious with pleasure to even see straight at this point, let alone tell you what was really going on. This is all just my best recollection.

"What!? What's happening to her!?" I think this voice was male. Higher pitched though, and father away. Must be Georgie.

"Candice, hold still!" That was Dylan. The voice was more masculine and much closer to me. The sound almost came from right between my legs.

"She can't! You're making her feel too good!" One of the girls laughed with glee. And now the boys knew my dirty little secret. That I was experiencing immense pleasure from Dylan's touch.

"Please…! Can't…! Too much!…" I begged breathlessly. His fingers came to a stop, only to start right up again!

"I'm almost finished, Candice. Just a little more." I heard Dylan tell me, but this time there was a certain teasing tone to his words. I could feel the razor scraping away the last reminisce of my pubic hair, but even more, I could feel his fingers back in between my folds! One finger was right on my clit and just would not quit moving or let me have any reprieve!!

"Dylan!!!" I squealed his name at him, thrashing about like I had never done before. Another disgraceful orgasm hit me, as my own body had fully betrayed me now. I experienced total humiliation, whereas my body craved the pleasure to go on and on. Even my own body had turned against me! Why was this happening to me???

"Now, now, Candice. I'm in charge here." Dylan taunted, as his finger wiggled deliciously right on my engorged clit. "If I tell you to stop moving, that means you have to stop moving."

"Dylan!!… Please…!!" My hips shot up like a rocket to meet his touch. I couldn't hold back any longer. My hands went to squeeze my boobs and touch my aching nipples. I couldn't deny my involvement in this any longer. One more glorious orgasm hit me, more powerful than the others I had just felt, and way more powerful than anything I had ever induced by my own hand. It felt like it lasted for hours. Then suddenly, I was spent, and collapsed back onto the towel covered floor.

As I lay there trying to catch my breath, I realized something. That my total humiliation was complete. That I would never be able to live this down. Orgasming in front of my best friend. Orgasming in front of my little sister. Orgasming in front of Lizzy and Georgie. I could never take this back. This shame would follow me for the rest of my life. These four could use this against me any time they wanted… and somehow, the thought of that, the thought of everything I just explained, sent a pleasurable shiver up my spine.
SensoryOverlord

Re: Candice's Laundry Day Mishap (Chapter 7 - April 28)

Post by SensoryOverlord »

"I realized something. That my total humiliation was complete."

Oh I *don't* think so Candice!

Wonderful story building here. I love how Dylan doesn't initially understand what's happening, and will be still learning and experimenting while bathing Candice. The mother's awareness of Candice's arousal... and other dynamite elements converging. Candice is *so* wrong. It's just beginning.