Dare Me (new 4/25)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
neverdoubted

Re: Dare Me (new 3/20)

Post by neverdoubted »

Not that much, actually. I make general outlines of what I know will, or want to happen, then shape and hone each part more and more right up until I post it. Think of it like a road trip. It's the detours and unexpected twists and turns that are always the most memorable. This story has taken its fair share of detours (and one or two dead ends that had to be deleted). The final destination and major milestones are set, but how to get there isn't always.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
Themarble

Re: Dare Me (new 3/20)

Post by Themarble »

I see. That's interesting. Has that been a constant in each of your stories? Well you have me excited either way. Can't wait.
neverdoubted

Dare Me - Chapter 13 - Hardship Study Buddy (Part 8)

Post by neverdoubted »

Dare Me - Chapter 13 - Hardship Study Buddy (Part 8)

After yet another jarring cut, the scene switched to Nikki standing inside the locker room alone. She began speaking reverently about the room being the heart of a cheer team. I couldn’t help but notice she looked...blurry. In fact, everything looked blurry. I could barely make out the objects in the room around her.

I had only been inside a girl's locker room once in my life. At school, someone had accidentally put away the girls’ basketballs in our equipment room and vice versa and my coach had sent me over to retrieve our balls so we could practice.

It was vacant, of course, and laid out exactly like ours with bathroom stalls in the front followed by a large, rectangular hall with long wooden benches. Next came the shower area and finally the equipment room, which was little more than a small, square enclave set into the back wall filled with sporting goods and various other junk.

My mind had raced as I walked the length of the space, imagining all the cute girls who had undressed, showered, and changed clothes in that very room. Since our practice had always been just after school, the basketball team never used our showers. We would just change back into our street clothes and shower at home.

I could hear Nikki's sing-songy voice as she gushed about the locker room being a place of acceptance, camaraderie, and team bonding, but I still couldn’t make her out clearly. The camera operator appeared to be having trouble focusing the lens.

Strangely, the feed was able to sometimes achieve a focus on her, but only for a brief time. Then she would fade back into a blurry blob. About the fifth time that happened, I pieced together what was going on. Have you ever seen a gruesome murder scene on the evening news? You know how they use that blurring effect over the dead body to make it less objectionable? Well, someone must have gotten ahold of that camera effect and was trying to make it work properly. Only, I'm sure whatever they were using for this project was clunky and much less sophisticated than whatever the evening news had access to.

After multiple attempts, they finally managed to get Nikki in focus while blurring the rest of the scene behind her. I thought they might be doing that to ensure nothing improper slipped into a shot while the girls were getting ready in the background. Perhaps it was too much to hope for a totally uncensored locker room scene. But you should never underestimate the power of a horny teenage boy. I was absolutely certain I could extract some level of enjoyment from even a blurry scene of naked cheerleaders.

As the operator worked to become familiar with the censorship controls, Nikki continued her inspirational speech. Between blurs, I got enough clear glimpses of what was behind her to generally map the space. Contrary to what the name implies, many locker rooms don't actually contain lockers. Much like our school, the main room on the screen just had open cubbies lining each wall.

Having earlier heard her mention something about hitting the showers, my hopes remained sky high that I would get to see more tantalizing than just a tour of a comparably bland room. I would even settle for another wide shot of the girls stripping naked and showering together. I mean, how else were they going to get clean and get dressed in their cute little uniforms? Of course, I wouldn't be telling you about it if nothing had happened. But, if I was being completely honest with myself, Nikki's next act still caught me totally off guard.

Wrapping up her speech, she suddenly reached up and started pulling down the neckline of her leotard like it was no big deal. When the hole had stretched large enough, she slipped one, then the other sleeve down and off her arms leaving her shoulders bare. To my great disbelief, and gratitude, she didn't even hesitate to continue stripping. However, at the last possible moment, just as she was freeing her perky breasts from their fabric cage, a new blob appeared on the screen. Damn it.

"There are many perks and privileges that come with being a cheerleader," she explained, "but all privileges come with responsibilities. And just as you take care of your body by eating healthy and doing the right exercises, you must also take care of your assigned equipment and outfits."

She turned her back to the camera and continued pulling the leotard down to her waist where the fabric's retreat was halted. Now topless, but facing away, she motioned for the camera to follow her and started walking. The new blurry blob, which I was beginning to think had been added in post-production by a poorly trained editor, clumsily made its way down the screen until it was uselessly blocking the backs of her knees, for some reason. I watched her ripe bouncy bottom again as she walked, still able to admire it even encased in the remnants of her leotard.

The camera followed her beyond the dressing cubbies and over to some washing machines. Explaining her actions as she worked, she poured in some detergent, set the dial to a gentle cycle, then flipped a switch. As the tub filled with water, the accursed blob started to grow until it was nearly filling the screen. I could only make out the shape of her as she bent over at the waist, pulled her leotard down her long, shapely legs, and stepped out of them.

Standing back up, the now completely naked blur tossed her leotard into the wash and turned back to face the camera. I could tell she was standing in her trademark pose with her hips wiggling back and forth, but the way too large censorship blob kept my naked dream girl nothing more than a frustrating blur.

"Welp, time to hit the showers," she tittered, "I guess you can come along, but don't get me too wet, ok? Teeheehee."

Then, just before the camera cut away to the next scene, it happened! The blob disappeared, accidentally revealing the completely naked cheerleader standing at parade rest and giggling mindlessly. It wasn't more than a frame or two, so fast that I would have missed it if I had blinked. But it was there. I saw her entire gorgeous body from the tips of her toes, up her curving legs, to her cocked hips and playful pussy. The manicured patch of blonde pubes on her lower abdomen led the way up her flat stomach and onto her rib cage. Her proud boobs with plump pink nipples defying gravity and straining toward the sky. Her big blue eyes and knowing smile.

My equipment surged back to full mast as the afterimage burned into my memory. The camera did actually follow her to the showers, which was a large, tiled room with spray heads spaced evenly around the perimeter. I stared intently as she walked up to one and turned on the water. My eyes burned, but I didn't dare blink and risk missing something. But the camera was angled to mostly capture her head, with only the occasional cutaway to show other, not indecent, body parts being washed.

Once she had finished her shower, she retrieved a towel from a nearby stocked shelf, wrapped towel around her body and made her way over to a vanity of sorts, a sink and counter in front of a mirror. I could hear the washing machine motor whirring nearby until she sat down and began blow drying her hair.

Meanwhile, the girls trickled in from the gym. The camera stayed trained on Nikki's head and face with the room blurred out of focus over her shoulder. I could hear the girls chatting with each other once she had finished drying her head and turned off her hair dryer, but I couldn't really make out what was going on behind her.

My arousal raged as I sensed the girls were removing their leotards. You might not know this, but teenage boys have a sixth sense when it comes to knowing if a girl is getting undressed nearby. Whenever one journeyed across the room to deposit her letoard in the washer, she was brought closer to the camera and her naked body was therefore a little more in focus. I heard the tittering laughter in the background as the naked cheer team entered the communal shower.

At the same time, Nikki was carefully brushing out her hair. With every stroke, her towel slipped a little lower. First, it was just the tops of her breasts sliding into view. But before long, her towel was so low that I could see the outer rim of her areolas peeking above the hem. The towel appeared to be stuck on her pokey nipples. I prayed for one more tiny shift to occur. Just one more inch, and the towel would surely slip free of her nipples and drop down to reveal her entire ripe chest.

As the towel hung on for dear life, Nikki finished brushing and reached for her white ribbon. Then, she cheerfully offered to demonstrate how to make a proper high ponytail and bow. Lucy perked up when she heard that. She loved doing things to her hair and would never pass up the opportunity to learn a new technique or style. She ripped ribbon out of her own bow and shook her hair out so that she could practice Nikki's method from scratch.

My heart skipped a beat as the camera jumped to a position behind Nikki and I realized they had forgotten to put the blur effect back in. That the whole screen was now in perfect focus shouldn't have been a big deal, since it was only showing the back of Nikki's head. However, no one had bothered to account for the mirror in front of her. From the camera’s angle, I could clearly see the entire locker room, including the showers, reflected in the mirror.

I watched agape as a dozen or so naked girls milled about the space talking excitedly to each other; completely oblivious to the camera capturing every last detail of their exposed anatomy. Several were still in the shower with soapy water cascading sexily down there squeaky-clean bodies. The last straw for me came when Nikki's towel, also visible in the reflection, lost its grip on her nipples and fell down to expose her entire gorgeous rack. She didn't bother to pick it back up, but just continued explaining her hair styling technique.

For the third time that day, my poor, overworked libido drove me into the bathroom before I embarrassed myself. The sight of so many naked cheerleaders was just too titillating to absorb.

However, before I could bring myself to completion that third time, an unexpected visitor thwarted my routine and broke me out of my pattern. It was probably for the best. There was no way I could have maintained that rapid a pace of self-pleasuring without straining something down there.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

perseus

Re: Dare Me (new 3/23)

Post by perseus »

You know what would make a really great side story or spin off? The making of this video. Like Mikey meets Niki, who is in her 20's now and she eventually tells him the story of how this video was made and who was behind the camera :D
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

After reading this last part, I am getting an idea about Mikeys (ENM) dare and who it might be in front of.......starts with N ends with i.......maybe?
salen

Post by salen »

With all the comments about shoddy video work, I wonder if Mikey will figure out a way to learn that, take on the role of official videographer of his sister's cheerleading team. It would get him access to a camera for their dares too that their financial situation wouldn't otherwise allow.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

That could be a spicy idea. What happens if someone else were to get a hold of that camera. A rival in the cheerlesding squad perhaps? The possibilities. But dare documentation would be amazing.

One thing that I would like to ask NeverDoubted, how old can we expect Lucy to be during the latter stages of the whole story? I'm curious as all hell. I always like the way you have characters developing physically, especially the breasts
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

salen wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:24 pm With all the comments about shoddy video work, I wonder if Mikey will figure out a way to learn that, take on the role of official videographer of his sister's cheerleading team. It would get him access to a camera for their dares too that their financial situation wouldn't otherwise allow.
Great idea! I didn't think about that.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

jojo12026 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:22 pm After reading this last part, I am getting an idea about Mikeys (ENM) dare and who it might be in front of.......starts with N ends with i.......maybe?
A creative guess, but no.
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

perseus

Post by perseus »

Any hint on when the next update will be?
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com