Plan Dee.

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Jeepman89

Re: Plan Dee.

Post by Jeepman89 »

Dee is in quite a predicament and I love it! Looking forward to the excursion outside. I wonder who has just seen him.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Glad to see this return as well😊
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

“What?! Why is that boy out naked like Liam was, Mia?” The younger of the two girls asked with such innocence that it was making the girls crack up as I was looking between the lines of what she had just uttered with questions like; Whose Liam? She has already seen another boy in the nude? Was he older or younger, which was better?

The second girl, of whom I would assume was Mia, had originally put on a shocked expression and was now smirking with a very distinct sparkle in her eye. She gave off the exact same as Layla, she was dangerous. You would have thought that’d put off my raging hardon but unfortunately my hormones were on overdrive. I was throbbing pretty badly down there, it was like a dormant exhibitionist was awoken in me, the only part of my body that had any sense anymore was my brain and it was telling me to run back in the home, and fast.

Before I could even process any movement Layla wrapped an arm around mine and quite forcefully dragged me which was unexpected and launched me into a stumble right in front of the new girls, my hard cock wobbling the whole way. The abundance of laughter behind me was really making me regret my decision, it was a very very reactive decision, one I don't think I would have made in hindsight. How much more of this can one guy take?

As I stood there, nude and vulnerable, the butt of the joke quite literally. Something unexpected happened. The younger girl stretched out her arm and her hand latched onto my boner as she started to jerk me off right there and then, in the middle of the road, in the middle of the day. I could believe my eyes. Her smile was so innocent, but her actions so intentional? I felt my balls churn, the boiling inside of them, I had to do something.

The younger girl looked me in the eyes and said sweetly,
“Nice to meet you Mr Nudey, my name is Leah, what is your name?”

I shockingly pulled away, I chose to come out here instead of cumming, I can't mess up. Quite literally. This did make Leah pout a little bit as she turned to her sister to ask if she did anything wrong with her handshake.

Mia smiled and just said,
“Nah, seems like he is a little shy, though he doesn't look very little…”
This comment got its targeted response as the girls started to boast about how big I was as all I could do was lower my head in shame, my eyes greeted with the sight of my pulsing cock.

If that was just a “handshake”, what else has this girl taught her young sister. Eventually the topic of what on earth we were doing outside, and why I was naked and where we were planning on going came up. The girls were straight to the point, we were wasting time and now we were going to start heading to the woods. This made Mia smile even more, she and Leah were going to the park, the one just past the woods. It is the more rundown one but covered by tons of trees made it the perfect place for hideouts. I knew as my childhood was made with that idea in mind, new week, new hideout in the shrubbery.

Layla came around my side and took another grab at my cock and proceeded to pull me along, as if my cock were a leash. Whilst we were wobbling she took the opportunity to whisper in my ear again.

“Wanna see me convince the new girls to take us to the park, even while you are butt naked? Come on, your boner looks ready…Don't give me that look… Ok, if you win this upcoming game you don't have to do it, but if we win we are gonna take you in butt naked; boner or no boner. Perhaps I should bring to attention that if at any time you try to break the rules, I'll make you cum right here right now… and looking at your thingy bob, I doubt it would take long.”

We arrived just as the climax of the conversation came. She stroked my pulsing rod and gave me another devilish smile. She then patted me on the ass, kind of launching me further into the woods, luckily we were now no longer in sight of any roads. I was hidden here, sort of. If any kids from the park ventured far enough into here I would be screwed.

This entire ordeal, from the girl's house to here must’ve only taken around 3 minutes, but those 3 minutes felt like half an hour. I am lucky to have not been caught, at least I hope I hadn't been caught. These girls aren't pulling their punches, at the very least Layla wasn't pulling punches. This entire time I had hoped that the sisters, Trish and Samantha, would have put an end to all this nonsense, but it didn't seem like I was going to have any help from them. I couldn't blame them, they were just following their ringleader.

Layla turned to the group, standing by my side as she said she had an important announcement.

“Ok, Dee over here has suggested a game and I have thought of a perfect one.”

This had gotten the girls ears pricked up, not nearly as pricked up as my prick though.

“It's a game of tag with a twist, it doesn't matter how many times you tap him, you have to subdue him. For at least 10 seconds. I'll be counting. If Dee can escape you guys for 10 minutes, we go home.”

All the girls unanimously frowned at this proposition, all except Mia. She was clearly loving the control Layla started to have over this situation…

Layla continued.

“I know I know, so you girls just have to win. If you guys win we will bring Dee over to the park and show off his big boner!”

Samantha, Trish, Hazel, Ruby, Nora, Chloe and Leah all broke out into cheers. They were chanting yes, yes and yes. I could see Mia coming over to me and Layla, determined to ask something.

Right before Mia got to me, Ruby spoke up.

“We can touch him anywhere to stop him right?”

Layla’s trademark smile came out once again.

“Oh but of course…”

She reached out and grabbed my cock.

“Nothing is off limits to you girls…”
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

So happy this is returning
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Also to clear something up, the Liam mentioned in this chapter is a returning character.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

I love how you are combining the 2 stories for even more embarrassment for Dee. Well done. Can't wait for the park scene.
nebnyc

Post by nebnyc »

So glad to see you continued this story! Can’t wait for more chapters. Hopefully more kids in the park get to see Dee completely naked & have a turn with him.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Being in the woods the game of tag will turn into "Hide and Seek".

During an episode of the old Benny Hill show, a young woman is afraid to go to the forest. She's afraid of the wildlife.
"Imaging me running through the woods with a bear behind", the woman said.
Of course, Benny Hill imagines the woman running with a bare behind...
potatopenguin

Post by potatopenguin »

Can't wait for this to continue.
demon_saint

Post by demon_saint »

Another great story Themarble, you are turning into one of my favourite authors on here.

Hope to see this continued.