iPerv

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Thesyguy

iPerv

Post by Thesyguy »

Part I - iBecame Famous

Note, this story is based on the production of the original iCarly show, starting in 2007. Starring Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, Jerry Trainor. The show runner was the devious Dan Schneider, ‘allegedly’. In this story Nathan Kress has been replaced with the an actor named Mervin.

Mervin was so excited, he was just recently cast over Nathan Kress for the part of Freddie in the Nickelodeon show iCarly. Mervin still in Gr 8 wasn’t even a good actor, he was just a super nerd who happened to have a similar personality to the show’s Freddie character. Therefore, he got the part without too much effort. It was an opportunity of a life time for the teen as the pay rate was phenomenal and the work was easy. But things got even better the first day at work, when veteran actress Miranda Cosgrove welcomed him to the set.

The cute actress who was around his age had been on several tv shows in the past. She was dark haired brunette and very thin. She greeted him kindly and chatted to him about everything from the show, to acting tips, to some of her hobbies. This was amazing for Mervin as he was so nerdy in real life that females would rarely speak to him. Nevermind ask him all about his day. He only had positive thoughts of Miranda, she came across as very sweet, charming, and thoughtful.

The next moment he was reintroduced to show runner Dan Schneider the person who had cast him in the role. He was basically the complete opposite of Miranda in every way. He was enormous, perhaps tipping the scales at 400lbs. He wore the worst haircut imaginable, but his arrogance and temper were even worse than that. Dan barely acknowledged Mervin when he entered the room. He instead moved directly toward Miranda ignoring everyone else.

“Good morning darling” Dan gleefully said to Miranda. And put his creepy hands on Miranda’s shoulders.

“Good morning”. Miranda replied. She always seemed to stay professional due to her good nature. However she quickly squirmed away from Dan to get his hands off of her. It was very cringey and Mervin could tell she didn’t care for Dan much on a personal level.

“Hey did you get my text I sent you last night”? Dan further asked. He constantly liked to text with the young female actresses on all the shows he produced despite the fact he had been warned previously by HR not to.

“Um, yeah maybe, but I haven’t read it yet”, “ I didn’t have a lot of time yesterday. I’m so focused on this script and how to portray the character Carly”. Miranda responded proficiently. Creepy Dan looked so disappointed, he seemed much more interested in chatting with the young girls on set then making a new TV show, but that was Dan.

“Oh hey Jennette” Dan said abruptly as she entered the room. Jennette was to be Miranda’s sidekick on the show. She was pretty and nice like Miranda but was a bit unstable at times and more direct. Dan put his hands on her shoulder too. But she quickly swatted it away.

“I love your shoes” Dan said excitedly and bent over and started petting Jennette’s feet. Mervin had barely known Dan for more than 10 minutes but he found his strange behaviour a bit unnerving.

“Dan, uh Dan, What the hell Dan” Jennette McCurdy exclaimed. Finally she just pulled her leg away, as Dan Schneider seemingly didn’t want to let go. The way Dan just stared at those shoes, so fixated with his eyes, it appeared to young Mervin that he may have some sort of weird foot fetish.

Soon after that though it was time to get to work. Unlike Dan, the young cast were pros at their work and they filmed the entire pilot episode that day and finishing way ahead of time. This was great for Mervin as this meant he got to spend more time chatting with Miranda and Jennette. Jerry Trainor was with them too, who played Miranda’s older brother on the show. But unlike Dan, Jerry was never creepy. Mervin was super envious of Jerry’s charismatic personality, and he would always make the young girls laugh. Mervin too would try to charm the girls like Jerry, but his jokes would always fall flat. Nevertheless the girls were always cordial with Mervin…..

Dan wasn’t the only perv on the set though. Mervin had just learned to jerk off himself recently, and couldn’t get the girls out of his mind for the rest of the day. That night he had a joyous jerkoff session to Miranda. And in the morning he vigorously wanked to Jennette. These jerkoff sessions would repeat continuously daily but elevated heavily after a certain day about a month on set.

During filming one day co stars Jennette and Miranda were crouched down to pet a cat for a scene. Mervin was to stand behind them and deliver some lines that tie into the girls dialogue. At that point he saw something glorious, something he had been dreaming about since he first met them. It was the top of both the girls underwear! Miranda had on a dark green pair of panties with a thin band on top. While Jennette had a much sexier red lace panty on. He could see several cm of both of the panties peeking out of their pants.

“Mervin, come on” Dan snapped. His temper could rise very quickly often. Mervin was so fascinated by the girls underwear he missed saying the lines.

“K, let’s start again”. Dan shouted. And pervy Mervin snapped back to reality. The girls started reading out their lines. But this time when it came to Mervin’s line, he this time on purpose screwed up the lines, which was uncommon for him. He just didn’t want the girls to move from where they were, he was turned on. At this time the dog was trying to move around more. Jennette had to bend over further to hold the dog, and was now exposing an extra cm of panty that he couldn’t see before.

“Ahhh damn it Mervin let’s start again” screamed Dan. As Miranda was to deliver her first line Dan cut her off instantly

“Wait stop, nope”. Dan yelled and this time and also made his way over to Mervin.

“Merv, come on you got a stuffy, I can’t shoot film like this”. “Everyone wait a minute”. “No shooting till we have deflation”. Dan said way too loudly. Jennette turned around and laughed but Miranda did nothing she simply stayed professional. Mervin couldn’t believe it, how could a fellow perv chew him out like this on set. At this age he just struggled to control these types of things. It was so embarrassing.…..

Mervin’s first break from work came 6 weeks after they started filming. The cast was driven to a hotel where they were to give a press conference about the show later. When the girls realized Dan would be busy in meetings the girls decided they could safely go swimming. They didn’t need Dan commenting on their feet again. And him telling them just how ‘humorous’ feet were.

Much to Mervin’s disappointment the girls wore shorts and tank tops over their bikinis probably in case Dan came, and was creepy again. Mervin simply dressed in swim trunks and went to the pool with the girls. But his attention quickly turned to a beautiful beautiful Asian girl, that was already in the pool and seemed to be swimming around a lot in his vicinity. Unlike his co stars the girl wore a sexy bikini and seemed to be glancing in his direction from time to time. He was used to people coming up to talk to Miranda she had been famous for a long time. But strangers recognizing him was still unusual at this point.

“Hey, do I know you”? the Asian girl said now looking Mervin’s way.

“Um no I don’t think so” replied Mervin. The girl came in closer and Mervin suspected the pretty girl was a few years older than him, perhaps nearly an adult.

“Yeah, I think I do. You are on that new Carly show”? The girl asked again. She spoke with a Scottish accent which threw Mervin off a bit.

“I’m Katie” the girl continued.

“Oh hi, I’m Mervin”. With that the two started speaking back and forth for half an hour. Mervin the whole time checking out her body. She looked amazing. Every time she looked away that was just another chance to stare at her bikini top. That was amazing too.

“Yep, lots of people auditioned for the part but I guess I was the best” Mervin mentioned somewhat boastfully.

“Oh my god, good job then”. Katie said excitedly.

“Yeah I watched a few of the episodes, you are very cute”. Katie continued. Mervin blushed a bit. No girl called him cute before, especially one of Katie’s calibre.

“Oh yes, well it’s a lot of hard work you know being on a TV show” Mervin slightly bragged a little more. It was in fact not that much work, but he loved this new attention that he had never gotten before.

“Oh yeah, seems like the show will be a big hit”. Said Katie now rubbing Mervin’s shoulder. Mervin who had never been touched by a girl before, was now super turned on. Unlike the iCarly girls who could see right through Dan’s perversions. Mervin was complaining oblivious to who he was dealing with. Mervin liked how Katie was touching his arm and decided he should touch her too. At first he just touched her arm but as he got more and more seduced by her beauty his hands started to wander on their own. Up and down her arms, on to her hips across her obliques and then pulled her closer and started touching her back. This being famous is amazing he realized, he’s been famous a few weeks and sexy girls are already flirting with him.

“Mervin, we got to go, the press conference is soon we have to prepare” Jennette yelled over to Mervin. His two costars were now leaving the pool.

“Hmmm I got to go, but um you can come with me if you like”. Mervin asked.

“Oh, no it’s okay, I don’t want to get in your way” Katie replied

“Please, I insist, it won’t be distracting at all, come up to my room with me”. Mervin said enthusiastically. He was getting really horny, this could be his chance to lose his virginity to a smoking hot older fan girl. She agreed, this time and put on her shirt, shorts, sunglasses and hat; which was odd to Mervin at the time.

Mervin stayed ahead of Katie the whole walk back to his hotel room, he was already sporting a full erection just thinking about what could be. Which his bathing suit could do little to hide it. He opened up the hotel room door and now his heart rate was through the roof with excitement. Mervin entered the room first followed by her. By the time the door was closed he felt her hands already around his swimsuit waistband. In one split second his swimsuit was around his ankles and his butt was exposed to Katie. He was shockingly already naked so quickly. She spun him around letting her get a good look at his dick. She was now the first person ever to accomplish him naked. She glanced at it for a second before grabbing hold of his arms and sticking her tongue down this throat.

She took control and began pushing him over to the bed, and gave him a big shove. He fell back spread eagle on to the bed with just his penis up in the air. She started to drop down to her knees and her head was now near his cock. He could barely react it was all happening so fast and easy. But it was not to be. In an even swifter motion she pulled out a taser and held it up to his full raging boner.

“Okay perv, tell me where your wallet, valuables and combo to your safe is or I’ll fry your weiner”. Her demeanour had completely changed.

“Oh my god! it’s all in the safe. The combo is just my name M-e-r-v. “ Mervin said frightened. He was now realizing what was going down. She played him for a fool, everything made sense now. She just wanted to rob him all along and he fell right for it.

“K, face down on the bed, ass in the air and then don’t move” she ordered. Completely humiliated Mervin complied, while Katie give him a slap on the ass for being a perv. She began emptying out his safe. He was so embarrassed and angry with himself he never envisioned how bad his pervy penis could get him into trouble. He lifted his head curiously to see what she was doing.

“Face down on the pillow perv, don’t even look at me” was her response. Mervin did as requested.

“No, no. You’re backwards, your ass should face me” Katie demanded. Still embarrassed Mervin turned around so his ass now faced her and his head was face down in the pillow. With his dick now hanging down, she gave it a quick tug on the tip and twirled it around a bit.

“There you go, I touched it for 4 seconds, I hope it was worth it” Katie said further demeaning him.

“Bring-bring-bring” Mervin’s phone started ring and he instinctively reached for it.

“Bizzzzzzzzttt” Katie immediately shocked him right in the ass with the taser. He started convulsing back and forth before turning onto his back, his penis was flailing around wildly.

“I told you don’t move naughty boy” Katie said. She quickly had loaded all Mervin’s valuables into her bag while Mervin was still recovering from the shock.

“Say peeee-nis” a smirking Katie said taking a dick pick of Mervin as he laid on the floor. before turning around and began walking out the door. Liking very incognito with her hat and sunglasses

“By the way, I caught you staring at a girl’s whale tail earlier in the front lobby, you probably should be more careful about doing that, I could tell you were a perv from a mile away”. Those were her final words before closing the door. Mervin tried to get up but was still woozy, and fell forward onto his face. It was the first time he realized the draw backs of being famous. There was absolutely be no way he was gonna admit this ever happened to anybody……
GeekGuy

Re: iPerv

Post by GeekGuy »

fun story. by the title i thought it was a new apple devise lol.
Thesyguy

Post by Thesyguy »

Thank u so much, I originally wrote (based on iCarly) in the title but deleted that for some reason. I will try to write the next part as soon as I can.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

This is interesting
Thesyguy

Post by Thesyguy »

NudeBaG wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:37 pm This is interesting
Thank u I don’t really have to exaggerate for Dan, from what I’m reading this was his behaviour. I will try to write the next part soon. But “payback for a perv” part vi is probably next
Thesyguy

Post by Thesyguy »

Part II - iTake a Dick Pic

Note, ‘Once you become a celebrity, you are no longer a person, but an Archetype’ quote by Jennette McCurdy.

Although the embarrassment of being striped nude by a girl really hurt the most. Mervin’s butt was starting to bother him now. Katie got him really good with the taser. He wanted to see if it had left a mark but it was hard to see in the bathroom mirror. It felt like it was at the bottom of the butt cheek and it appeared that there was indeed a mark there but he wanted to see it better. ‘My camera’ he thought. He owned a pretty good digital camera for that era, why not.

He bent over still nude and put his arm behind him and snapped a pick of his ass. After examining the photo he realized he had missed most of it. He stuck his arm behind himself again and took another more close up. He could see now that yes there was a large black bruise left from that taser. No wonder it was stinging so much still. But what also grabbed his attention was his butt hole. He had never looked at it with any great detail before. ‘Wow, so that’s what a butt hole looks like’ he thought.

‘Why stop there’ he continued to ponder. He left the camera on the table set the timer bent over and flashed his whole butt to the camera. Most of the time he thought about what Jennette and Miranda looked like naked, this was the first time he had really explored his own body. He then put the camera on the table again and set the timer. A few seconds later he was examining his nude body from the front. ‘I think I might actually look pretty hot, perhaps maybe good enough to sleep with the iCarly girls one day if I am lucky’. He thought to himself. Seeing his first dick pic of himself got him excited.

The photos continued for the next few minutes. Snap snap snap snap. At first he started with just his body but then he started zooming in again. Mostly focusing on his dick. He began getting more turned after every photo, and his dick went from flaccid to stiff during the self photo session. Photos of the tip, photos of the balls, photos looking down, photos looking up. He wondered if the iCarly girls did this in their spare time also, what a thrill that would be. Just the thought of going into there rooms and stealing their digital cameras was turning him on, he was so worked up now. ‘Oh man, time to jerk off’ he thought. Just as he reached the bed and grabbed his dick, he heard knocking.

“Just a minute” said Mervin desperately. The knocking though quickly turned to pounding.

“What do you mean just a minute, we gotta a god damn press conference to go to” replied Jennette. She was the one knocking on the door Mervin realized. He quickly grabbed his boxers and put it on in a split second. Followed by his pants. At the point he opened the door he was now putting on his shirt.

“How the hell do you forget about this? You know Dan is gonna be pissed off at both of us now” declared Jennette. As Mervin bent down to look for his shoes he almost fell over from the pain. That taser to the ass still really hurt.

“What’s wrong with you why are you walking around like a penguin”? Asked Jennette.

“No, no reason” answered Mervin trying to tie his shoe. As he looked up he nearly froze. Jennette was now fiddling around with his camera that he had just filled up with his dick pics.

“Oh Jennette, um can I have that it’s ahh very fragile”? said Mervin trying appear as calm as possible.

“What are you talking about it’s shock proof, it says right here” replied Jennette with annoyed look on her face.

“This is actually a really good camera let’s take this to the press conference, it’s got a wide lens on it too, it will be perfect if fat Dan wants to be in our photos” joked Jennette.

“Huh hehe” Mervin laughed nervously, with his eyes glued to that camera, praying she doesn’t check the saved photo folder.

“Yeah, let me bring it down with us, good idea” continued Mervin looking nervous, and reaching for the camera.

“Why does your hair look so staticky, we better fix it quickly we got no time” Jennette licked her hand and patted down Mervin’s hair. That was Mervin’s chance, he swiftly grabbed the camera from Jennette and was instantly relieved. At that same time Jennette grabbed his other hand and started pulling him out of the room.

“Come on we got to go” said Jennette. Mervin was relieved he got the camera back but now he had to figure out how to delete about a hundred naughty dick pics. That was going to take some time to delete on that camera from this era. Even more difficult while Jennette was holding his other hand as she lead him all the way down to the conference room. By the time they arrived at the room they were late about 10 minutes. Dan was indeed livid again, and was grumbling at them. They could also see Creepy Dan seemed to have conveniently found a chair right next to Miranda and was sitting uncomfortably close to her again. He was getting even heavier at this time and probably could have used a second chair Mervin thought to himself. They sat down sheepishly in their chairs and let Dan start the press conference. It seemed the reporters began with questions toward Miranda and Dan as they were by far the most famous at this point.

Mervin pull out his camera and went to saved pictures folder. He needed to delete these now. As he selected the first photo to erase Jennette looked his way. He had to quickly pull the camera close to his chest to hide the image he was about to delete. ‘Yicks, did she see anything? Did I hide that fast enough?’ Mervin was panicking to himself now, ‘what did she see’? He wondered. Jennette still continued to move closer, and he got more tense.

“Hey, is something in my teeth”? Jennette asked with a big smile.

“Huh, No no, you are good” replied Mervin temporarily relieved but still on edge.

“Mervin what’s it like to play Freddie on iCarly”? One of the reporters asked. Mervin was temporarily distracted from the camera and started answering the question. Finally they had moved on from Miranda.

Mervin naturally started to answer the question but halfway through answering he noticed Jennette was playing with the camera again and taking photos. His answers rapidly became jumbled and more wayward. His lips were dry and voice got a higher pitch as he quickly tried to finish his answer. He spoke as fast as he could, and as soon as he could he awkwardly finished the question and he reached for the camera.

“Can you tell us what it’s like to work with Jennette”? The reporters quickly followed up with another question. He had no choice but to turn back toward the microphone and he anxiously tried answer the next question. Mervin was totally perturbed trying to talk, while desperately thinking about how to get a hold of that camera again. He looked toward Jennette and back at the reporters then back to Jennette. As Mervin continued to speak Jennette had turned to her side and was taking a picture of Miranda. Dan of course moved in close, (way too close) to be in the shot with Miranda.

Mervin finished answering the questions, and the reporters moved on to ask Jerry Trainor questions. A noticeably panicked Mervin reached over to try to grab the camera but Jennette had already given the camera to Miranda. ‘Oh holy shit’ he gulped to himself. His camera full of dick pics was now two people away, he was more nervous and sweaty than ever before.

“Smile” Miranda mouthed to Jennette and Mervin trying to stay quiet as Jerry was still answering questions.

“Mervin no good” Miranda mouthed again. He looked pale and sweaty like someone was pointing a gun at him rather than a camera. Mervin could see Miranda was going into the settings to delete that photo. He held his breath horrified she was going to see his naughty photos.

“No it’s fine” Mervin said very loud and frantically, accidentally interrupting Jerry. His heart was beating 1000 times a minute.

“Girls pay attention” Dan demanded grabbing the phone and put it in his shirt pocket. ‘OH NO’ Mervin gasped to himself. Now he had to sweat out the rest of this conference knowing he can’t get his dick pic collection back right away. He was going to be a nervous wreck for the rest of the conference. He wasn’t funny like Jerry and lacked the charm like Miranda and Jennette. Finally when the conference ended Mervin went directly to Dan.

“Mr. Schneider may I please have my camera back”? Asked Mervin.

“Oh yes, great idea, take a picture with me and the girls”. Dan replied quickly putting his hands around both of them and pulling them in. Finally Mervin was now relaxed and the girls were uncomfortable. He was so relieved, he could now delete his dick pics soon, plus getting himself some new pics of the iCarly girls will give him some jerk off material tonight. With this in his head he left for his hotel room, Jennette following close behind.

“Well I’m glad everyone seems to be interested and enjoying our new show” said Mervin.

“Yep, should be fun” responded Jennette.

“That Dan guy can be pretty pervy sometimes” said Mervin, knowing full well he was a bit of a perv himself. Mervin was much more loose now knowing what he had just barely gotten away with.

“He is quite the character” responded Jennette as they approached their respective rooms.

“I’ll be better next time I guess, it’s okay I feel our show will have a long run, and we will get more used to doing these” Mervin added.

“Uh huh”, Jennette responded. Now unlocking her hotel room door.

“Don’t worry I’ll prepare next time and arrive with thoughtful and interesting answers” Mervin said while smiling and unlocking his door too.

“Yes, please prepare and bring some answers next time rather than a catalogue of your weenis penis” said Jennette entering her hotel room and swiftly closing the door behind her.

Mervin just stood there alone in the hall with his mouth wide open. Some way, some how, she saw……..
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

This is pretty great.
I wonder how things will progress.
Can’t wait to find out
Thesyguy

Post by Thesyguy »

Thank u so much ☺️. It will have to get more spicy in the next part. I’m actually halfway through Jennette’s audio book right now.
Thesyguy

Post by Thesyguy »

Part III - iFrolic with Jennette

Note, at this point in the story iCarly has reached the second season. “I love entertaining people and making them laugh, it’s my favorite thing to do”. Quote by Miranda Cosgrove.

The first thing Mervin saw when he entered the studio was Miranda Cosgrove and Jerry Trainor. They were updating their script for an episode they wrote called ‘iGo to Korea’. Upper management had endorsed their script and they would actually be flying to Korea to film it soon. Mervin had always admired Miranda’s hard work and talent for writing scripts and she was very perceptive at knowing what her audience wanted to see.

At the same time Mervin was greeting Miranda he could hear an argument between Dan and an HR representative again. Dan’s script for ‘iflash my panties’ was vehemently rejected by that same management. Dan was pissed, claiming it was ‘funny’ not perverse. The iCarly girls didn’t even need to explain why there was no way they would be filming anything like that. It was painful enough last year when Dan made them try on 14 different swimsuits for a pointless scene, just for Dan to determine which one worked best for the ‘lighting’ in the room.

“Miranda this is amazing, you write all the best episodes for this show” Mervin explained as she peered down at her work.

“Thanks, but you should give a lot of the credit to Jerry he works really hard on these scripts too” replied Miranda as she continued to update dialogue in the script she was writing. She had a v-neck shirt today and Mervin’s pervy eyes couldn’t help but explore her cleavage as she continued with her updates. ‘She’s so unwittingly sexy’ ‘I guess she will never really develop big breasts’ ‘but I bet they are so perky and perfect’ Mervin had so many separate thoughts to himself as he stared at distracted Miranda.

“Im so excited to go to Korea this will be my first trip out of the country” said Miranda finally looking up from her work.

“Oh yes, this is going to be fun, I’m glad we will get a lot of time to spend together” replied Mervin moving his eyes off her chest at warp speed. His jerkoff routine for Miranda at night and Jennette in the morning hadn’t changed since he first laid eyes on them. He loved to soak up all the images he could have them for his playtime later.

“Fine fuck it, whatever we can do the Miranda script, let’s leave it at that” Dan angrily yelled. Hearing that Miranda had outdone her boss again, she gave a cute smile and winked toward Mervin…….

The day had finally come and the excited iCarly crew was on their way to Korea. On the plane ride Miranda cuddled sweetly with Jerry. To Miranda, Jerry was the big brother she never had and Mervin thought they had a very cute platonic relationship. Mervin was happy himself he got to sit next to Jennette the whole way. Unfortunately for Dan he had to sit with his wife.

“Jennette, thank you for not telling anyone about discovering my dick pic collection last year” said Mervin trying to strike up conversation with Jennette.

“Don’t mention it, what are friends for” answered Jennette. This statement really pleased Mervin as he was socially awkward and never knew if Jennette really cared for him.

“To tell you the truth I’m having problems with my mom again, so I’m a little distracted” Jennette continued. This perked Mervin’s interest.

“Oh go on, you can tell me about it” Mervin said.

“Well okay, then” replied Jennette. Jennette for the first time ever opened up to Mervin on the long flight. She went through all her mom problems, her personal problems, she even spoke about her having periods and a lot of other irrelevant information. All the while Mervin ate it all up and tried to comfort her as best he could. At one point Jennette got somewhat emotional and reached over and grabbed Mervin’s hand. Mervin was ecstatic he always crushed on Jennette and Miranda equally and would take anyone in a heartbeat. He had just always assumed he was way out of their leagues. Finally he was getting close to Jennette…..

Mervin’s good luck continued when they arrived on set. When the iCarly girls met with the lead Korean actress So-Dam, Jennette even introduced Mervin to her. It was one of the funniest times Mervin ever spent filming, he got to spend the whole week with the three beautiful girls. Miranda was so charming, Jennette he now had an emotional connection and So-Dam was so adorable talking with her broken English. At the end of the day and when it came time for his late night ritual he decided he was just going to have to jerk off to all three of them all at once…….

On the last day of shooting it was just Jennette and Mervin spending the whole day together. It was a day that never stopped raining and the two were completely soaked walking back to the hotel. Mervin had misplaced his keycard but Jennette kindly invited him into her room.

“Im soaked I got to change” stated Jennette. She had on a tight white T-shirt that had soaked completely through and Mervin could make out that she had a hot blue bra on underneath. He loved too way the water was still dripping down her face.

“Yeah no problem let me turn around” replied Mervin pretending to be gentleman.

“No it’s okay, I’ll do it in the bathroom” said Jennette grabbing some of her clothes. ‘Damn’ he thought. He had lined himself up with a mirror and was hoping to get a good peek. But on the other hand he could now see her smartphone laying just on the table in front of him. My how times had changed in just under a year. Digital cameras were out and smartphones were in. As soon as Jennette closed the door he raced for the phone. He knew the password was just 1-2-3.

“Come on where’s the nudes, nudes, nudes” he said to himself as he swiped through the phone, breathing heavy with excitement. But there was nothing just photos of him, Miranda and So-Dam hanging out. His hands were trembling now he was so excited a minute ago but now he was so disappointed. At that time Jennette came out of the bathroom in just pj pants and a dry skimpy shirt. But most impressively the pj pants had slipped down a few cm. He could make out her light blue panties with a thin lace band on top accompanied with al little bow tie in the middle. Unbeknownst to Jennette, top of panty was one of Mervin’s greatest turn ons.

Jennette put on a movie and to Mervin’s surprise she even cuddled up to him. The movie was Monsters Ball staring Halle Berry and it was mostly boring. As the movie went on Pervy Mervin wanted to try his luck with Jennette. Mervin started gently rubbing his hand on her back. After a few minutes of no complaints he slide his hand up the back of her shirt and started scratching her back.

“Emmm That feels nice” said Jennette.

“No problem” Mervin responded trying to sound relaxed. His heart was already racing with excitement though. He now started to feel up her back more and more. He continued on by running his fingers over her back bra strap. The movie simultaneously was also heated up too. Suddenly Halle Berry removed her top and flashed her boobs. Her dark chocolate boobs were among the finest he had ever seen. Large, perfectly round and amazingly well shaped. The movie was no longer boring. As the scene went on Halle Berry started getting railed by an old man, and Halle put on the performance of a lifetime, moaning and moaning for more. It was the hottest sex scene he had ever witnessed. At that same moment Jennette lifted up the back of her shirt.

“Can you massage it please”? Jennette kindly asked as she stared at the TV but didn’t comment on the scene taking place. This was Mervin’s dream come true, he didn’t waste a moment. Jennette laid on her stomach and watched the TV as Mervin massaged her creamy white back. Slowly without turning her head from the movie she unhooked her bra. Mervin now had full boner. Her skin was so smooth and she smelled like lavender. Two years he dreamed of this, it was well worth the wait.

“Mmmm that feels so good, but you don’t have to do that if you don’t like” Jennette requested.

“Oh no no, it’s no big deal in fact I am enjoying this” Mervin responded he was getting so turned on. Without complaint he continued to massage Jennette for the next 10 minutes. Jennette eyes at that point started squinting, she looked confused. Mervin looked toward the TV to see another Halle Berry sex scene was beginning.

“What’s going on, why is she doing that”? Jennette innocently asked.

“Oh he is eating her out” Mervin responded. He was shocked she was completely unaware of this technique.

“So like her va-j-j is in his mouth”? She asked again.

“Yes, Jennette, the old guy is licking her vag-j-j” said Mervin.

“Weird, I’ve never considered that before” said Jennette sitting back up. She looked over at Mervin.

“Oh gosh, how inconsiderate of me you are still wearing your wet clothes” Jennette suddenly stated.

“I bought a t shirt for my dad, it’s in my bag you can wear it” said Jennette reaching over and pulling Mervin’s shirt off. She was now staring at Mervin with her adorable blue eyes.

“Are you okay Merv” asked Jennette. He was frozen for a second, not knowing what to do. It was too much Mervin couldn’t hold back anymore, his impulses were taking over. He leaned forward without thinking and kissed Jennette. Lips to lips was savouring but it quickly became tongue to tongue. Jennette seemed to be okay with this and put one hand behind his head. Next Mervin moved to start to feel up her body as the two continued to be tongue locked. His hand moved gently up her shirt until it reached the bra. Jennette seemed to pull her head back in hesitation, but Mervin moved ahead swiftly and started kissing her again.

“Mmmmm” she lightly moaned to herself, it was clear the first time for her too. He slipped his hands up underneath her bra and gave it a squeeze. ‘Finally’ he thought. Touching her boob was the greatest feeling in the world. Next step was to lift her shirt up to actually see it, but Jennette moved first she pushed him down so his back was now on the bed. Her rookie hands gently unzipped his pants and when he went to react she swiftly moved ahead and started kissing him.

“It’s been a year since I saw your weiner friend” Jennette whispered in his ear. Jennette with a gapping smile looked back down as soon as the fly was opened. The tip of his penis was poking out already of his boxers hole. She reached down and gave it a little tickle.

“Oh man Jennette, you have no idea how long I’ve waited for this” said Mervin with a slight groan. He really wanted to see some of her now. He took both of his hands and started lifting her shirt back up so he could now see the sexy blue bra. He was about to lift her bra but she backed up a bit just before, ruining the big reveal for him. She then grabbed the pants around his waist and gave it a big tug. His pants and boxers were immediately down to his knees and she could get a great view of his whole dick now.

“Wow you are a lot bigger now than in those pictures” Jennette commented. Before doing another tug and removing his clothes completely.

“I want to eat you out, like in the movie” Jennette innocently said again.

“You don’t eat me out, i am a guy it’s called a bj”. Mervin responded, pulling her toward his raging hard-on. Mervin was so turned on, but he knew she didn’t know what to do so he started to jerkoff in front of her to warm it up.

“Hey I can do that” Jennette eagerly said, started to rub his cock up and down. Mervin closed his eyes and laid back. How many times had he dreamed of sleeping with Jennette, perhaps everyday since he met her he thought. But the only difference was that he was fully naked and she was fully clothed still. His jerk off sessions were never liked that. He sat up a bit and reached over to pull her shirt off but her elbow were to the sides preventing that.

“Hey lean back I want to give you your dj now” said Jennette pushing him back down.

“No it’s called a bj, uuuuuuh, ohhhh” Mervin couldn’t finish explaining the tip of his dick was already inside her mouth. Looking down the bj was completely unorthodox but it felt amazing. She even full stopped after a minute to put her eye up to his pee hole to peer in.

“Is this where your friends come out”? Asked Jennette pointing at the dick hole. Mervin didn’t know how to answer that, he just took his hand and pushed her mouth back onto his penis.

“Uuuuuuhh”, it felt even better the second time as Jennette found a rhythm to move to.

“You want to take a picture of this”? Jennette lifted her head up again to ask. But Mervin didn’t answer again, he pushed her head down again for her to continue. The third time it felt even better her head bobbed up and down with the perfect amount of eye contact, and the noises she was making was unbelievably tremendous. In less than 5 minutes she had become a pro. He leaned up again. He really wanted her top off now, but now it was already too late. He could feel the gush of his sperm heading for the exits and for some reason instead of grabbing her shirt he put his hand on the back of her head. It had already hit Jennette before she realized what was going down. A phenomenal amount of sperm was being pumped down her throat in record time. She tried to back up but Mervin held her down. It was only when she started choking did he let up.

“What the hell is this” Jennette yelled at Mervin.

“It’s uh you know” Mervin replied trying to put some words together.

“Is this your sperm”? “What were you thinking you used my mouth like your personal shop vac”? “What if I’m pregnant now you ass hole” Jennette was angry and confused. Mervin turned around to get up and she spanked him hard on the ass.

Mervin tried to calm her down. But she grabbed all of his clothes and tossed them into the hallway. As he ran quickly out the door completely naked to retrieve them Jennette slammed the door behind him. Mervin pounced on his clothes as soon as he could but before he could put them on again, the hotel room door in front of him opened wide. It was the beautiful So-Dam. Her mouth dropped nearly to the floor with a look of disgust and her eyes went wide. Before Mervin could figure out what to say she also slammed the door closed as quickly as she opened it………

It was along flight back, So-Dam didn’t speak to Mervin the next morning and neither did Jennette the next day when they got on the plane. Mervin this time sat stunned next to Jerry the way back. As Jennette and Miranda sweetly cuddled together. It was the best and worst orgasm of his entire life so far…………..
Thesyguy

Post by Thesyguy »

Part IV - iParty with Victorious

Note, at this point they have reached the third season of iCarly. This part is based after filming the actual 2011 episode called ‘iParty with Victorious’. “As far as I can remember, I have always loved entertaining people” quote by Victoria Justice.

“And that’s a wrap” could be heard in the studio. The filming for the crossover iCarly and Victorious were now complete. It was the first and last time the casts of the two popular shows would work together, and it was one of the funniest times the two crews had together. Jennette McCurdy and Miranda Cosgrove really got along well with Victoria Justice, Ariana Grande and Elizabeth Gillies.

“We should probably get out of here soon, before Dan tries to hang out with us” Miranda commented.

“Hang on, we should wait for him to offer us booze again first, he always does this” Victoria Justice replied.

“Yeah, what we usually do is let him offer us booze, after we get it, we let Matt Bennett distract him for 30 seconds and we flee like gazelles” Ariana added.

“Oh really, we don’t usually drink, so we always turn down his offers” Jennette responded.

“Oh my god, Dan always complains that you guys are the boring cast, we get loaded all the time” Elizabeth stated.

“Yeah, but the key is we just don’t want him around us though, because he is so pervy” Victoria Added. Mervin found that remark ironic, imagine if they knew how pervy he was. If they did they would never invite him anywhere. In fact he hadn’t jerked off all week, he was so excited to meet the Victorious crew he had built up his cum reserves for this occasion. Normally Mervin wouldn’t be invited to the girls hangout party, but this time it was at Miranda’s house and she did need to return some things she borrowed from Mervin……

“Mervin thanks for letting me borrow that stuff, I put it in a bag for you. But before you go could you please help me with my laptop in my room ”? Asked Miranda. He had only been at her place 10 minutes, and was having a great time hanging out with all these cute girls. He definitely wanted to stay longer.

“Of course! Do you have a virus or something, I could definitely take a look at it”. Mervin replied sounding almost too excited.

“Yes please” Miranda replied while leading him to her room. She showed him how broken her laptop was, but for nerdy Mervin it was an easy fix. Of course there was no way he was going to admit that.

“Oh my, this could take a while maybe you go back to the party and have fun and I will let you know when it’s ready” Mervin assured Miranda.

“Thanks you are the best” Miranda responded, then tapped his shoulder and left the room to go enjoy the girls party. He told himself to be respectful immediately but in 5 minutes he had to break that promise, he was just to pervy not to. He checked Miranda’s bed stand first. Nope no dildo, ‘I guess she was a classy girl’ he thought. An old digital camera, but ‘nope no nudes’. ‘Panties’ he thought next to himself. But that needed deep self reflection. Would he really inspect a sweet girls panty drawer? Wouldn’t that be crossing a pervy line? After considering this for 5 more minutes he thought ‘why not, when could this go wrong’ He got up and entered Miranda enormous walk-in closet. He just knew by sense which drawer was full of her underwear. He opened it up and peered inside like it was a vault at Fort Knox. It was gloriously full of cute regular panties and boy shorts, but no thongs which disappointed him.

“Hehehe, oh my god Victoria” Mervin suddenly heard. He could hear a group of girls slightly drunk heading up the stairs. He was trapped! He closed the closet door and tried to hide in there, near the side of the entrance. As he peered out of the closet door he could now see there was three girls in the room they clearly had been drinking a bit and were all wearing their pjs. Miranda was looking at her computer.

“Oh good it’s all fixed now, I wonder where Merv went? I guess he must have left” said Miranda but as she looked to her left she noticed that Victoria and Ariana were super tipsy, giggling and staring into each others eyes. A split second later Victoria leaned forward and gave Ariana a soft kiss on the lips. Ariana followed up by giving Victoria a sweet kiss back. All three girls started giggling. Mervin could not believe his eye ‘no way, this can’t be possible, this only happens in the movies’. Just a few sweet girl on girl kisses and Mervin was horny and hell.

“You are so drunk” said Ariana still giggling.

“No, you are so drunk” replied Victoria giving Ariana a few more adorable kisses and pushing her onto the bed. Victoria slowly bent over and slowly started caressing the back or Ariana’s head and began to tongue kiss her. Ariana let out a soft moan and reciprocated by putting her hand around the side of Victoria’s head and pulled her in. A make out session had begun and Mervin was already dying to jerkoff. The sweet lip smacking sounds, the light moans and giggles and the way they came up for air every ten seconds was unbelievable. He couldn’t believe through the closet door he was witnessing two Victorious girls making out.

“Oh my god, you girls are too funny” said Miranda smiling but laughing at the same time. Victoria gave the same light push to Miranda that she did to Ariana. After Miranda also landed on the bed Victoria started softly kissing Miranda on the lips. Ariana turned her head as well after that and they joined into a three way lovable kiss.

“I can’t believe we are doing this” Ariana burst out laughing after a few seconds. With the other two filing suit a few seconds later. ‘I can’t believe I’m watching this’ Mervin thought to himself, it was the hottest thing he had ever saw. But it was just getting started. Next Ariana started touching Victoria’s boobs (outside of shirt). And Victoria leaned down again to sweetly kiss Ariana. As their cute make out session continued the two made their way toward the center of the bed as the softly touched each other. Miranda the most shy of the three just watched from the edge of the bed.

“Come here baby” Victoria said gently to Miranda holding out her hand and pulling Miranda into the mix. Ariana at the same time began lifting up Victoria’s shirt to expose her beautiful black CK sports bra.

“You are so hot, I love your bra” a smiling Ariana said to Victoria.

“Yeah baby” replied Victoria pulling off her own shirt. At this point Mervin was pulling down his pants, a perv like this couldn’t take it anymore. He began jerking off wildly while peeking through the closet. He never could have dreamed anything like this could really be happening. But it kept getting wilder, as Miranda and Ariana were sensually kissing Ariana lifted up both of her own arms. This gave Victoria the signal to pull it off. Ariana had on a sexy pink bra underneath, and things got steamier between the three, and they began feeling up each other more and more.

“Hahaha, what are you girls doing” Jennette laughed out loud as she entered the room. Mervin’s jerk off pace quickened, he couldn’t believe there were now 4 girls in the room.

“This” Victoria seductively said to Jennette as got up and pulled Jennette toward the bed. As Jennette sat down on the bed edge. Victoria started giving her a hot lap dance. Victoria pushed Jennette’s head into her boobs(covered) and grinding her crotch on Jennette’s legs. Jennette although shy like Miranda was quickly into it.

“Come here baby” Jennette flirtatiously pulled Victoria into her and they began kissing passionately. Victoria started grabbing Jennette’s boobs on(the outside) and gave them a squeeze. Jennette responded by slapping Victoria’s ass. They both giggled to each other. Victoria continued on by slipping down her pj shirts and exposing her black matching CK panties.

It was hard to know what to watch as Ariana was pulling Miranda’s hand under her own bra (Ariana’s), Victoria was now grinding on Jennette. Jennette’s shirt had been pulled up to her armpits and Victoria had slipped her hands underneath Jennette’s green bra as well to squeeze them. Mervin was trying to slow down his jerkoff session. even though no boobs were yet exposed, he was already near cuming. Victoria kept tugging on the top of Jennette’s pj pants.

“Go ahead hehehe” Jennette laughed and cupped her hands over her mouth, to calm herself down. Victoria followed up by pulling off Jennette’s pants, exposing her petite green underwear. Victoria continued to grind on Jennette’s thighs as she bent back down to continue making out with her.

“Haha, I can’t believe we are doing this” giggled Ariana while she pulled off her own pj pants, she had on a sexy blue lace panties. Ariana and Miranda quickly switched places so now Ariana was on top. Miranda’s hand inadvertently slipped down to Ariana’s groin.

“Oh my god, Ariana your panties are so wet” all four girls laughed at the sporadic situation. Mervin still in the closet couldn’t take it any more he started spewing cum like a savage all over everything. This wasn’t going to stop him though, he immediately started on round two.

When he looked back up he could see Victoria and Ariana scissoring (with panties of course still on). Meanwhile Jennette pulled off her shirt and began romantically kissing Miranda for the first time. Miranda who was the last one still fully dressed had her pj pants tugged on by Jennette and they had slipped down about 10cm to expose her white panties with a thick purple band at the top. Jennette now put her hands up under Miranda’s bra and shirt to squeeze her boobs, Miranda reciprocated by putting her hands up underneath Jennette’s bra and feeling her boobs. (But no nudity was revealed)

“Try mine” Victoria sexually smirked to them lifting up her arms. Each Miranda and Jennette put one hand under her bra to play with her boobs. (But still covered) Ariana now slipped under the bed covers and loosened her bra.

“Jennette yours definitely feel the biggest” Victoria stated planting another arousing kiss on Jennette’s soft lips. Miranda moved into to make it a three way before a bra landed in her hands.

“Ariana, holy shit, are you kidding me” Jennette exclaimed while the other girls laughed teasingly. Arianna was now topless but completely covered under the blankets. Victoria made her way back to Ariana and started grinding on her even though she was under the covers.

“No way you two” Miranda gasped but then started laughing as Jennette climbed under the covers to removed her bra as well. As Victoria continued to grind on Ariana she removed her sports bra but covered her boobs with both hands. It was too much for Mervin, he was cuming again, but a far smaller amount was exiting everywhere this time.

As he looked up he could see Ariana who was still under the blankets was holding her own panties in her hands playfully. She tossed her panties over to Jennette.

“Feel it, hahaha” Ariana bellowed.

“Holy smokes you are so wet” replied Jennette. Victoria reached over to touch them next while carefully covering her boobs. Victoria then also began to climb under the covers. She slipped off her panties and twirled them in the air with one finger before gently gifting them into Ariana’s hands.

“Ahhh, You are soaking wet too” Arianna responded moving in closer to Victoria. As the two moved in closer and passionately started making out while remaining under the covers. Mervin could tell the girls were feeling up each others nude bodies gently.

The sounds of their kissing was heavenly, and Ariana was lightly moaning, Victoria was sensually whispering something into her ears. Something about how beautiful she was. It seemed as if Victoria’s hand had now reached Ariana’s clit. Ariana halted kissing Victoria and started cooing.

“Em, emmm, emmm, don’t stop” Ariana quietly moaned to Victoria.

“Keep going sweetie, you are so hot” Victoria replied. Meanwhile Jennette still completely covered by the blankets had slipped off her panties leaving Miranda the only one with clothes on still and the only one outside the blankets. Jennette carefully placed her panties into Miranda’s hands for her examination.

“Ahhh you are so wet too. That’s so sweet” Miranda responded. Holding the panties in one hand, Miranda gently brushed Jennette’s hair away from her face and passionately started kissing her again. Next Mervin could see Victoria’s hand emerging from the blankets, her pointer finger came up and she licked it erotically.

“You taste so sweet” said Victoria and then Ariana blushed. Victoria started rubbing Ariana even harder. It seemed Ariana had reached over also to rub Jennette’s sweet couche. Both girls started to moan. Jennette’s moan was more softer and was partially muted by Miranda’s soft kisses. While Ariana’s was more louder. In fact the cooing sound she made was incredible and her octave range was spectacular, every now and then Victoria would cup Arian’s mouth so she wouldn’t moan too loudly.

“Uhhh, uhhh uhhhhhh, mmmmmmm, oh my god Victoria” Ariana continued. Victoria was now kissing her down her neck but also being careful not to expose their nude bodies to each other.

“Holy cow, look what I’m missing out on” At that moment Elizabeth entered the room. She wasted no time by removing her shirt right away, and she had a black bra on. Even though no boobs had been seen yet Mervin could tell Elizabeth’s boobs was probably the size of the rest of them all combined. Elizabeth moved in quickly to kiss Miranda who was the only one left fully dressed and outside the blankets. Meanwhile the other two girls had spread out Victoria’s legs and were rubbing her pussy still under the blankets.

“Ohhh, ohhh, feels amazing, uhhhh uhh, mmmmmmmmmm” Victoria was moaning now, but Ariana returned the favor and cupped her mouth if the moaning got to loud. The girls did a fantastic job of keeping things super sexy and not slutty.

Thump, thump, thump! Mervin had accidentally got careless. His jerking was too close to the door and he accidentally bumped it three times.

“Woo, what was that” said Elizabeth. The three naked girls stopped also and stared at the closet door. Miranda was the first to get up, but Elizabeth in a protective manner put her arms in front of Miranda. Mervin was screwed, he knew he was done for, but at that moment he started cuming again, nothing but blanks this time though. Elizabeth approached the door and swung it open. There was Mervin standing there sheepishly completely naked. His cum could be seen Spewed generously all over everything.

“Eck” Ariana screeched pulling the blanket over her head.

“You disgusting little perv”! Elizabeth shouted at him.

“What the fuck you creep” Victoria yelled also pulling the covers up to her neck.

“Give him 5 fingers to the face” Ariana added. Still under the covers. Elizabeth complied, and followed that up with a MMA style takedown leaving naked and embarrassed Mervin on the floor. Mervin looked up to see Miranda with her arms folded and staring at the floor. She looked so disappointed in him. He had to look away as he was even more disappointed now in himself.

“What do we do with him” gasped Victoria.

“We punish this perv” responded Elizabeth………