THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY: FLASHBACKS Chapter 3 Part 1 Available

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

Re: ASS PHASE 3- REVENGEDPIRATE

Post by Revengedpirate »

New part coming soon
Legoman2

Post by Legoman2 »

Cant wait
Frank89

Post by Frank89 »

Revengedpirate wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:26 am New part coming soon
Is that a hacked account, or is he actually planning to add new parts to 6 separate stories of his?
Legoman2

Post by Legoman2 »

They did say in another post they would be working on adding new chapters to their story’s in the 3 first months of 2023
Legoman2

Post by Legoman2 »

Feeling closer and closer everyday to the continuation of this story and im so excited
Frank89

Post by Frank89 »

Don't you just hate it when a story with a highly anticipated sequel becomes red with "unread post", and you click on it expecting to see the continuation only to find a random-ass comment there?
Legoman2

Post by Legoman2 »

Sorry im just excited for the continuation i wont post anymore till it comes out
Revengedpirate

Re: ASS PHASE 3- THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY PART TWO

Post by Revengedpirate »

Louise removed Ella’s dummy so the 16-year-old could talk again.
“Alessia, do you know these girls?” Asked Louise again.
Ella thought hard, yes of course she knew the three girls.
Kelly was the blonde one, she was sort of ringleader to this group, She may have been a bit short for her age but made up for it in muscle and C Cup breasts.
Chloe was the gorgeous brunette, she had curly brown hair, B Cup breasts, and good looking. She was very smart too.
The third girl was Verity. Verity had long straight black hair, D cup breasts, good looking and the envy of most girls and guys in the college they all went too.
Ella knew Kelly was her competition for Dylan, and prayed he wouldn’t see her in such a humiliating state of undress.
“No, they must know my older sister Ella. It’s lovely to meet you all though.” Said Ella now hoping they all thought she was Alessia.
“Do you and your sister look a lot alike?” Asked Kelly.
“Do they!! Other than Ella being eight years older they could be identical twins.” Said Louise.
“Ring Ring.” Went Louise’s phone.
Louise dug into her pocket and pulled the phone out.
“Ring Ring.” The phone went again.
Louise Answered it.
“Hello?” Said Louise.
The other girls listened in silence.
“Yes, Alice is with me.” Said Louise.
“Alice?” Mouthed Verity.
“My name gets shortened to Alice, or Ali.” Ella whispered back.
“Oh, O.K.” mouthed Kelly.
“O.K. I didn’t realise the time, Sorry, We’re on our way back now.” Said Louise.
Ella was relieved at this statement maybe she wouldn’t be seen by the guys after all.
“O.K. Bye.” Said Louise.
“Who was that aunty, Louise?” Asked Ella.
“That was your mum Ali, she wants you in bed by eight.” Said Louise.
“What’s the time now?” Asked Ella.
“Ten to eight.” Said Chloe.
“We’ll have to leave straight away sorry girls.” Said Louise.
“Aww that’s a shame.” Said the three girls disappointed at losing out on their fun.
“Maybe another time.” Said Ella.
“Well, we are going to a theme park tomorrow, you and your sister Ella are more than welcome to join us, Ali.” Said Kelly.
“We’d love to, but only I have no clothes to wear.” Said Ella.
“That’s O.K. Ali, I’m going back to my house later, and my little sister, Sophie always has great outfits. I’m sure she won’t mind me borrowing one for you.” Said Kelly.
“Well that sounds fantastic, I’ll give you my address and you can pick up Alessia in the morning.” Said Louise not realising Ella was looking for an excuse not to go.
Louise quickly pulled out a piece of paper and pen and wrote her address and phone number on it.
“Here you are girls. See you in the morning.” Said Louise.
Louise put the pink dummy back in Ella’s mouth. They got out of the elevator on the ground floor, and Louise pushed Ella, out.
“Kelly, why do you want that little girl to come with us tomorrow?” Asked Verity once Ella and Louise were gone.
“I’m pretty sure that was Ella, and if Dylan sees her like she is, then he is all mine without a doubt.” Said Kelly smiling.
“But what if it really was Alessia?” Asked Chloe.
“I’m Sure Dylan won’t mind either way. It’s surely worth a chance, isn’t it?” Said Kelly.
“Yes, it is.” Giggled Verity.
“And besides, we get to totally humiliate Ella or her sibling, so win, win.” Said Kelly.
The three girls chuckled as the elevator reached their floor.

The next morning Louise was up early. She had at least twenty children and five adults all staying at her house. The adults were first to use the shower. After the adults were washed and dried, it was the kids turn. They were allowed in the bathroom one at a time, eldest going first youngest last, so the hot water wouldn’t run out. Ella had been forced to sleep in just her nappy, as aunt Gladys still had her T-shirt, training bra, socks and trainers. Also, everyone in the house thought she was her sister Alessia, and because Alessia was only eight, meant that Ella would be the last one in the bathroom. Ella didn’t mind this, as she loved her sleep, especially lie-ins, she didn’t mind being last to the bathroom.

Ella had found that sleeping in just a nappy was comfortable, and the blanket had kept her warm. Ella also found that peeing in the nappy hadn’t been so bad, as it sucked up the moisture and kept her warm at the same time. The only reason she had wet the nappy, was because she hadn’t been to toilet since 6pm the night before. Louise hadn’t let her go when they got back, and at 2am when Ella needed to go, she realised two things,
1). If she removed the nappy, she wouldn’t have been able to get a new one on by herself, And
2). She would have had to wake someone to change her.
So, Ella went in the nappy, which wasn’t the easiest thing to do after years of going on a toilet, but once she started it seemed her bladder knew what to do from there. At 8am Ella started to rouse and groggily pulled herself into a sitting position. Ella quickly realised she was still topless and let out a little squeal before pulling her blanket up to cover her bare chest. Luckily there was no one else in the room at this time.
At 5 minutes past 8 Ella looked around, and realising nobody was about she got out of bed, and started to hunt for something, anything else to wear. She looked around the room she was in. It must have belonged to Derek and Brian, Ella’s cousins. Ella had been asleep on the bottom of a bunk bed, the posters on the walls were all different celebrity women who were scantily clad, or a rock band or two. There was a desk with a computer on it and two wardrobes plus two chests of drawers. There were a couple of empty sleeping bags on the floor and an empty top bunk, which looked like it had been well slept in. Ella looked in the wardrobes and drawers, but they were all empty, apart from a few sheets and towels.

“Alessia is in here, you three don’t mind getting her ready yourselves? As I’m busy looking after and helping the others?” Said Louise’s voice from the hallway outside.
“Oh no, of course not, Mrs Pritchard.” Said a familiar voice Ella couldn’t quite place.
“Oh, please dears, call me Louise.” Said Louise.
“O.K. Louise. Anything you say.” Came a second voice Ella recognised but again couldn’t remember where from.
“Hmmm, they must be here to see my sister.” Thought Ella to herself as she had quite forgotten everyone here thought she was Alessia.
So, it took Ella by complete surprise when Louise, two girls and a guy opened the bedroom door and walked into her room. Ella stood frozen in shock, hands by her sides, staring in amazement at the newcomers. Louise moved across the room and opened the blue curtains, The two girls and the guy just stared at Ella’s undressed form. They also registered her soaking wet pink Disney princess pampers goodnight nappy. It slowly dawned on Ella that the three teenagers in front of her, were getting great views of her bare chest and pampers. Ella quickly bent down, grabbed an empty sleeping bag from the floor and covered her small body with it, letting out a small, embarrassed scream as she did so.

“Alessia don’t be so silly. You surely remember Kelly and Verity from the elevator last night. This is their friend Dylan. Their going to take you and Ella to the theme park remember. I don’t know why you’re using that smelly sleeping bag to cover yourself with either, since both girls saw you like this last night.” Said Louise.
Louise collected all the bedding from the floor and the beds. Before walking over to Ella.
“Yes Alessia, you remember us, don’t you?” Asked Verity smiling, amused at Ella’s embarrassment.
“Alessia we’re going to give you a shower, dry you on a clean towel, then get you ready to come with us. You do still want to come to the theme park with us, right?” asked Kelly.
“Urm yes of course.” Said Ella.
“Good, now that’s settled, I’ll leave you four to it.” Said Louise.
With that Louise grabbed the sleeping bag Ella was holding and took all the used bedding from the room, leaving Ella once again topless, in a wet pampers, and red faced. Ella quickly covered her bare chest with her hands again.
“Oh, Alessia you are silly. I’ve seen my little sister in just her panties loads of times, she’s also 8 going on 9, a little bigger than you but you’ve got nothing to be ashamed off. You’ll grow once you’re older, isn’t that right girls?” Said Dylan.
Ella went redder, she was more embarrassed by the fact a 9-year-old girl had bigger boobs then her a 16-year-old, and that her long time crush was pointing it out. Kelly and Verity had walked over next to Ella.
“Well one thing for sure, you can’t stay in a soaking wet nappy for much longer or you’ll get a nasty rash.” Said Verity.
Ella had forgotten about that too and was on the edge of tears.
“Well, the bathroom here is still very busy, it’ll be at least another hour before we can get near the place.” Said Kelly.
“I’ve an idea. The hotel we were in last night, had plenty of showers and hot water. We can take Alessia, to the hotel, wash and change her there, pick up her sister, and go to the theme park within twenty minutes.” Said Dylan.
“There is one draw back to that plan.” Said Verity.
“What’s that?” Asked Kelly.
“Alessia only has a wet nappy to wear.” Said Verity.
“But I’ve brought my sister sophies change of clothes for her.” Said Kelly.
“Yes, which she’ll wear to the hotel, but they’ll smell because of the wet nappy and couldn’t use those all day.” Said Verity.
“How about, we go to the shops on the way to the hotel. We could pick out her swimming costume, underwear and clothes for today’s use. Kids clothes are cheap and wouldn’t take us too long out of the day.” Said Dylan.
“Yes, that’d work, but I’m not sure about Alessia wearing a wet nappy that long.” said Verity.
“Oh, that’s easily solved.” Said Dylan.
“How.” Asked the two girls.
“We change that before we do anything else.” Said Kelly, realising what Dylan was getting at.
Ella looked nervously at the teens.
“Well at least the two girls wouldn’t change her in front of Dylan.” Ella thought to herself.
It was then Kelly reached over and yanked the wet nappy down Ella’s legs, before ripping the two tapes, and removing it completely. Ella burst into tears as her crush stared at her bald pussy and small breasts.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revengedpirate

Re: ASS PHASE 3- THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY- PART 2 AVAILABLE

Post by Revengedpirate »

part 3 will be here tomorrow hopefully already halfway written
Legoman2

Re: ASS PHASE 3- THE WEDDING ANNIVERSARY- PART 2 AVAILABLE

Post by Legoman2 »

Thanks you