It's Just a Job

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

Re: It's Just a Job

Post by TeenFan »

It's Just a Job
Chapter 4.

Zander's first day of his first job is not turning out as expected. Supervising and teaching a dozen kids is not easy it turns out. Seeing both a boy
and a girl naked on the pool deck went beyond anything he could imagine. The boy was stripped by his classmates. That's kind of funny and within the normal range of actions and incidents one might expect to see at a pool setting. Now a member of the staff ordering a swim student, a girl, to strip naked and do exercises on the deck, that enters the realm of the Twilight Zone. In what sane and normal world can an employee of the
Fit-N-Slim get away with that? But it happened. Amazingly the other swim students aren't complaining. Perhaps by the end of the day there will
be a horde of irate parents battering down the door to the manager's office, shouting and demanding everyone be fired.

As much as Zander was shocked by it all, he was thrilled to look upon the fully nude Rhonda as she did pushups and knee bends. Zander enjoyed it. The hardon trying to push out in his super small speedo is proof of that. After the class is over and the twelve kids rushed off to the locker rooms, Zander was taken over to the Staff Room. The room is small, has several lockers which have names on them written on masking tape.
Taped names on the lockers? It must be a sign of how quickly the employees come and go. A larger locker has the name Melissa painted on it.
Looks like Melissa is the only one who's been there long enough for a permanent locker. A wall has clipboards hanging on it. Melissa places the clipboard from the early swim class on a hook, then grabs a different clipboard with a name list on it.

"Go to the machine weights room and take roll for me. I'll be there shortly. But if I'm not there in ten minutes, just tell the ladies to get crackin.
Most of them will start doing something."

On the walk across the building to the machine workout room, Zander again feels out of place and uncomfortable. It's still feels weird walking
down a hallway while wearing the uniform of the Fit-N-slim. It is true that Zander is fit, and he certainly is slim, but he's wearing something that would cause him to get arrested if he was seen walking down the street.

The workout room is filled with a bunch of older ladies. Being only fifteen, older means anyone over thirty, and every lady in the morning workout
class looks to be over thirty. Some are fully gray haired grannies. There was a lot of chitter chatter going on amongst the ladies when Zander entered the room. The room got silent immediately upon his arrival. For several seconds all is quiet.

"What have we here?" says a lady in the back of the room, breaking the silence, and more comments follow.

"Oooh, that's a cute one. Beautiful legs."
"He can work me out anytime."
"I see they found another boytoy."
"I hope this one lasts longer than the last one."
"This one looks longer than the last one."
"Oh you are so wicked. Don't scare the boy."

Zander knows all these comments are about him. Obviously the women are happy to see him and Zander feels his face getting a bit warm.
Wow, he must be blushing. All he's doing is walking into a room full of grown mature women who like the sight of nearly naked young men. This
has a totally different feel than walking out in front of teenage girls younger than himself. The eyes of these older women are feasting upon his
bare skin, and he can see them evaluating his muscle tone and definition. And that comment about being "Longer"...could that be what he thinks
it means?

"Hello ladies. My name is Zander. I'm a new swim teacher and trainer. I'm going to call out the roll."

As he calls out the names the ladies continue to chatter amongst themselves. Many are whispering to each other now. What kind of
"Wicked Thoughts" are going through their minds. Grandmas are not supposed to have dirty minds.

Miss Melissa arrives and she tells the ladies to start their rotations. There are eight stations for the rotation. Zander is so new at this he knows
what each one does but doesn't know what each one is called.
Lat pull down
butterfly curl
trapezius lift
sitting bench press
upright row
then there are leg machines for the thighs, hamstring, and one where the person sits with their legs spread wide and bring the legs closer together what is that called? Groin pull?

There are 14 ladies taking turns doing the rotation on the machines. Most of them are using low weight settings. None of them are going to turn
into an Amazon warrior doing this workout. All is going well until one lady calls Zander over. Mrs. Hutchins needs some assistance. She isn't sure
how to get started on the Groin Pull machine.

"Could you show me how it's done?"

"Of course I'll show you," Zander says.

Zander has never been on such a machine as this, but assisting in any way needed is part of the job. He sits down on the seat and gets his legs
into the two separate legs holder things. He sees it's already on an easy setting of 2, so that should be okay. Zander brings his legs together,
feeling the groin tendons straining and bulging on either sides of his ballsack. And looking right at the bulging ballsack area are the eyes of
Mrs. Hutchins. She seems very curious when his legs come close together his man bulge in the skimpy micro-speedo gets pushed upwards as his
thighs come close together. The old lady's eyes are bright and gleaming and there is a smile on her lips, but is that some drool sliding down from
the corner of her mouth? Maybe the old lady has a drool problem all the time. Zander does around ten groin contractions or whatever they're
called and he disentangles himself from the machine. Then Mrs. Hutchins gets on the machine and Zander monitors that she gets in okay. When
she starts her legs movements Zander notices the old lady has no underwear on under her short shorts. The leg holes are not tight on the shorts.
Zander can see right up them and he can see some of something he doesn't want to see. A similar thing is going on with Mrs. Evans. She is wearing
a loose fitting tank top with no bra of any kind. Her huge breasts are saggy from age. The nipples poke out halfway between the shoulders and
the hips. And Mrs. Evans is working up a sweat and her tank-top is soon plastered tightly over the ends of the saggy breasts.

For the next half an hour the ladies make their rotations. Miss Melissa shouts out encouragement to keep them motivated and moving on time
from station to station. After the class is over it takes a while for the whole group to exit the room to head toward the locker room. Two of the ladies, Mrs. Hutchins and Mrs. Cloverleaf both stop to give extra thanks to Zander. He got a kiss on the cheek from Mrs. Cloverleaf, as she says
how cute and adorable the new assistant trainer is. Mr. Hutchins gives Zander a hug and she tucks a dollar bill down the front of Zander's uniform
speedo. Zander has never seen a young male stripper get a tip at a club, but now he knows what it feels like. The woman's fumbling fingers
pulled the tiny suit down halfway, exposing the pubes and several ladies laughed at the sight. Then another lady comes over to tip the new boy.
There's barely any room for Zanders balls and dick in the small pouch, and he has to stand there as strange older women shove dollar bills down there next to his penis. It's a creepy feeling, but when Zander looks over at Miss Melissa she is smiling, and she gives the new boy a wink. Zander ended up with three dollar bills stuffed down his micro-suit. He can't be sure, but it felt like the last lady stuck her fingers down farther than necessary. He felt the tips of the fingers taking their sweet time pushing through his pubic hair and even brushing along the top of his shaft. If his dick was in an upright position the old hag would have felt the whole thing. Fortunately, Zander's penis is tucked down and toward the front. Still, he ended up with extra money. It is icky to think these mature ladies want to play with him like he's a stripper at a club, but no harm done and
the extra fifteen to twenty dollars a week will be nice if the rate of tipping keeps up.

The first two classes of the day are done. Time for lunch.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Zander getting treated like a male stripper was a treat to read. Love it. Hoping that micro thong somehow disappears. I really hope it does (;.
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

Well done. I can't wait for the next one. :D
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

It's Just a Job
Chapter 5.

If Zander thought he would get to put something on during the lunch break his hopes were soon dashed. Miss Melissa took him directly to the
employee break room, bypassing the staff room. Zander meets the other employee who is on duty that morning. Already seated at the table is a petite teenage girl. She has amazingly big breasts which are barely covered up under a pink half-shirt with Fit-N-Slim in big bold lettering. The bottom front end hangs way out over her bare stomach. If one was to lie at the girl's feet, looking upward, one would get a good look up at the bottom of her tits, her shirt was pushed out that far. The girl is so slender everywhere else she actually shows four packs on her abs. How does a young woman so big in the boobs have such a tiny waistline? Breast enhancements combined with diet pills and vigorous exercise? If she was taller she'd be perfect as a pro football cheerleader.

"This is Andora," Miss Melissa says, as she introduces the new boy. "She does the mud baths and massage rooms. She monitors the steam baths and sauna and sometimes she fills in on the yoga classes. She's very popular among the male clientele."

Zander shakes hands with Andora. Her hands are gray, caked with dry mud. Hopefully she washes her hands before eating lunch.

"Speaking of lunch, how does that work around here?" Zander asks.

And to answer that question the manager, Mr. Wilks waltzes in. "Lunch is on me today. Zander, here's our order and forty dollars. Go next door to
the Bun-N-Barrel and fetch us four cheeseburger combos."

The list and two twenty-dollar bills are given to Zander. For a moment Zander just looks around the room. He just got here. His name isn't even
on a locker yet, and they want him to be their doordash dude?

"Don't forget to get sliced jalapenos," Miss Melissa adds.

Zander still appears to be dumbfounded. "You want me to walk next door to get your orders? That's nearly a block up the street. I'll have to go to your office and get my clothes."

"The office is locked. Don't worry about that," and the manager slips his black dress shoes off. Mr. Wilks holds the shoes out. "Andora, give Zander your shirt."

The teenage girl whips off the half-shirt, tosses it to Zander. Andora's prominent breasts are barely concealed by a bikini top. That girl is
gorgeous. Zander imagines her dirty hands smearing slimy mud all over his body, soothing his sore muscles after a hard workout. Zander uses the
sheet of paper with the lunch order to obscure the erection wanting to burst out of his "uniform".

A couple minutes later Zander walks up the street toward the Bun-N-Barrel. Cars honk at the slender teenboy and it's no wonder they are
honking. Zander wears black leather shoes, a red micro-speedo, and a pink half-shirt. With his long legs and firm ass and abs on full display,
the teenager makes a nice spectacle. Girls roll down the windows of passing cars and they whistle, and one girl screams out "Nice Ass".

On the door of the burger joint is a large sign. 'NO shirt, NO shoes, NO service'
The sign doesn't say pants are required. Zander goes in and he gets in line at the counter. Immediately the entire staff of the burger joint notices the boy in the tiny speedo and pink shirt.

While standing in line, Zander looks around the lobby. A group of young children stares in surprise at one table. A group of middle-aged women at another table shake their heads disapprovingly. A few teen girls take out their phones to take a video. Zander can hear them laughing. Just ignore them, Zander turns to face the counter. Up on the reader board it states the Cheeseburger combo meal has a gazillion calories. How do the
workers over at the Fit-N-Slim stay so slim eating this stuff? How often does Mr. Wilks send a runner up the street to bring back junk food for the crew? Even Zander's mom won't let him eat fast food on weekdays.

Zander gets to the front of the line. He orders the four cheeseburger combo meals.

"Would you like special sauce on your buns?" the young woman at the counter asks. The order taker is kinda cute with black curly hair and blue eyeshadow. She looks like she eats a few too many burgers with fries, most likely washing them down with a diet Coke. Zander says he'll take the special sauce. While he waits for the order, standing nearby, Zander imagines getting his buns sauced. Zander is lying face down on a table in the Bun-N-Barrel. The worker brings him his order. The next thing she does is pull down the back of the small red speedo uniform. She has a handful
of little packets in the to go bag. Taking these out she tears open one ketchup packet, then one mustard, and finally the secret sauce packet...the thousand Island dressing. She squeezes each of these packets onto Zander's bare bottom. The burger joint girl thoroughly massages the condiments all around Zander ass, which turns a lovely shade of bright pink and the aroma wafting up from behind smells wonderful.

Zander is brought back to reality from the sound of giggling. Zander looks to his left to see two girls pointing toward his speedo, with a ten year
old boy staring with wide eyes. Looking down he's bulging out like he's got a full meal ready to go down there. Sausage and two small potatoes already heated up and ready to be served. Zander steps forward to get his to go order at the counter. Using the large bag to cover his bulging crotch, Zander exits the Bun-N-Barrel, as he hears the manager shout out "Thanks for coming", followed by some woman shouting out "Now that's a studmuffin" to which some other woman replies "I'd eat that muffin".
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Perfect. I can't wait till we get to see the sausage and mash potatoes revealed, in all their glory. Seems to me like Zander has an issue keeping his business down, not that I'm complaining. Seriously loving this story Teenfan.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

I can see someday Miss Melissa might end up mashing Zander's potatoes. But what will she do with the sausage?