Paul's all girl summer camp (fff/m, teasing, tickling, orgasm denial, pretty explicit)

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
drtickle

Paul's all girl summer camp (fff/m, teasing, tickling, orgasm denial, pretty explicit)

Post by drtickle »

Hi there, here is a little story I actually created with the help of novelai. Most of the text is by me though, but the ai helped to get the ideas flowing. And to be honest, the more explicit parts and fast development wasn't my idea. Seems the novelai has a kink for smut stories...

Have fun!

Paul's all girl summer camp
The story starts on the first day of summer holiday in 1986. Paul's and Susie's mother drive the kids to the camp and as she is in a hurry, she just dumps them with their bags on the parking lot and drives off for her business trip.

Paul looks around as he walks into the parking lot of the summer camp. It is big enough to have a soccer field, basketball court and a football pitch. There are also two swimming pools, one indoor and one outdoor. This looks very promising, Paul thinks as he enters the registration tent. He doesn't know what to expect from this camp, but it looks like there will be plenty of sports activities during these 14 days.

When he asks the receptionist where his bunk is located, she looks very irritating at Paul. "Who are you?" the receptionists asks. "I'm Paul." "You're a boy" she says. "Yes I am a boy," Paul replies slightly nerved. As it was not obvious he was a boy. "This is an all girls camp" the receptionist points out. There is a jolt in Paul's stomach. "What?" he asks. "There will be no boys allowed here." "But my mom is already driving towards her office trip. She might as well be on the airport by now." Paul turns pale. "I have to stay here, I have nowhere else to stay for summer", fear rises in Paul. "Well..." says the receptionist, "I have to talk about this with the camp leader, Ms. Granger. I tell you what, grab yourself a soda from the fridge behind me and I go talk to her right after I check in your sister."

As he grabs a soda from the fridge, Paul tries to calm down. His mind goes back to the moment when his mother left him alone. "She told me that she would send a cab to pick us up at the camp to take us home. But this will be in 14 days by now. And even if he went home now, he does not have the keys and no one would be home anyway. He is stuck here in an all girls camp. When Susie realizes the situation she bursts out laughing. "Mommy made a huge mistake!" she laughs. Paul sits on the chair in the registration tent to drink his soda. "What's so funny?" he asks. "Well... you are stuck here in an all girls camp for 14 days. This will be so much fun...for me" Susie laughs and gets shown the way to her tent. Paul drinks his soda and thinks about what to do next. What can he do?

After about half an hour the receptionist comes back, followed by one of the most beautiful woman Paul has ever seen. She is barely 20 years old, with black shoulder length hair and piercing green eyes. Her body is very fit and petite with a very sexy butt and firm, perky breasts. The receptionist points at Paul and the woman comes over to him. "Hello Paul, my name is Ms. Granger, I am the head counselor of this camp. There seems to be a mistake according your registration. You see, in the registration sheet you mom send us by telefax there was a little blotch of ink over your name. So we thought, as we are an all girls camp, you must be Paula and your sister Susie. We never would have guest you would turn out to be a boy." Ms. Granger explains. "We are in some kind of trouble now." she continues. "We know your mother is heading on a very important business trip and we do not have any other contact informations of any of your relatives. So it seems you are stuck here." she explains. Paul can't believe what he is hearing. An ink blotch ruined his summer vacation. A nightmare come true. "Ms. Granger, what should I do?" he asks. Ms. Granger smiles warmly. "Well, me might not have planned having a boy around, but I am sure the girls won't mind, if you stay. We do not have a spare tent, but you can stay in with me in my tent. The bathroom situation is not bad as well. You see, the camp houses all boy camps too, but the next one starts in 20 days. So there are boys bathrooms and all. We also have soccer and basketball teams, you should find some activities you might like. How about you give it a try?" she suggests. Paul hesitates for a moment, but soon decides to trust the woman. "Ok. Where may i put my luggage?" he asks. Ms. Granger smiles at him and touches his cheek gently "Good boy, that's the spirit" You'll see, you will have the summer of your life, trust me!" she smiles at him warmly. She does not know how right she is with this statement, but in a totally different way than she meant it...

The first day in the camp is great. They start off with a nice breakfast buffet followed by some sports activities in the morning. Then they take a break until lunch time where Paul gets introduced to all the girls in the camp. There are about 30 girls in the camp. There are roughly three groups. 6 girls being around 10 to 12 years old, 12 girls are 13 to 15 and and another 12 girls are 16 to 18 years old. And Paul can't help but wonder, not a single girl, besides her sister Susie maybe, is ugly. On the contrary, each girl looks more stunning and beautiful than the next one. He also notices that the girls are really friendly and open to new people.

Paul is introduced to all the girls in their groups individually and gets to know them better. He feels like he has known these girls for ages, even though he just met them.

The weather during the summer camp is fantastic. It is warm, there is a swimming lake at the area and some forrest. The kids normally run around in just their bathing suits and bikinis, and Paul normally just wears his swimming trunks all day. In the evening they often gather around a camp fire and barbecue. Despite his fears, it turns out, the camp isn't as bad as he thought it would be. And without other boys he has all the girls attention to himself. His biggest problem is, he is constantly sexually aroused by all the beautiful girls running around in their bikinis and bathing suits. And he can't even wank him self off at night as he has to stay in the same tent as Ms. Granger. So on the third day he is desperate to whank, but can't find a quite enough place. And so he is in a constant aroused state and his dick is swollen hard all the time. At least it shows a huge bulge in his swimming trunks, so the girls won't think he has a small pecker.

Today they are drawing lifesize angels on a canvas. They lay on a huge canvas and another person takes a brush with paint and traces the outlines of the body on the canvas. Paul is laying on his stomach, so he can hide his boner a little better and Jolene, a very beautiful 17 year old redhead traces his outlines with a brush. She starts by his feet and traces his inner legs and thighs up to his swimming trunks. Paul can't help but recognize that she slows deliberately as he is around his crotch area pushing the brush a little deeper into his trunks than would be necessary. Once she is done with his lower half she traces along his sides and armpit. When she reaches his armpit, he can't help but stifle a laugh. "Uh? someone is ticklish?" Jolene says and continues to outline all around his body. When she reaches his other armpit she quickly scratches him with her free hand. Paul jerks his arms down and Jolene laughs "Uh, someone seems to be very ticklish!!" she laughs. Some of the other girls seem to have heard her and giggle a little. Paul chuckles nervously.

Jolene finishes outlining his body and lays the brush aside and starts painting. Paul sighs relieved and starts to relax a little bit. But the relief is short lived when Jolene suddenly picks up his hand. She carefully traces along his arm and then sits down beside him. The two start talking. Paul tells her about his summer vacation, while Jolene listens intently. Her face is expressionless and she nods at the appropriate times. Paul forgets about the tickling incident over the next few days. On the first weekend, they plan a life action roleplay and they are discussing it at friday night what they should do on Saturday.

One of the girls suggests they play out some kind of cowboy/indian scene. Maybe there is a sole cowboy spy in the woods to collect information on the indian tribe. The spy would have to hide in the woods and observe the other group. The indians might have some kind of treasure the spy should try and steal. And if the indians capture the cowboy, they shall try to learn how many cowboys are there and when the attack will be. To simulate this, the cowboy shall write a number in an envelope and hide it. If the indians get the cowboy to tell them where the envelope is, the cowboy lose. All the girls immediately like the idea and all look at Paul. "It seems we know exactly who the cowboy spy should be" Jolene says. Paul blushes and smiles "ok I'll do it, I will play the cowboy spy". All the girls cheer and they go into further details of the game.

They show Paul a little piece of jewelry. "This is our tribes most sacred jewel. Your job will be to try to steal this" Jolene explains. "We will put in a little box and hide it somewhere in the woods. If you observe us without us noticing you, you might learn about the boxes location. Once you have the box you still have to get to safe ground. Then the game is over and you win." "Where is safe ground?" Paul asks. They discuss this a little and declare the front of Ms. Grangers tent and the boy's bathroom to safe grounds. "ok, sounds doable" Paul says confidently. "Will there be a price, if I am winning?" he asks. "Oh yes, I forgot to mention that. To make things more interesting, we will give you a little reward, if you manage to accomplish your mission." Jolene says. "What will be the reward?" Paul asks. Jolene thinks a moment "You'll have to wait and see" she says mysteriously. Paul nods.
On saturday morning, they set off for the game. All the girls are wearing some feathers in their hairs to mark them as indians. They agreed to let Paul sleep long until 10 am meanwhile the girls hid the box somewhere in the woods. When Paul woke up he put on his green swimming trunks to be better hidden in the woods.

Paul waits für 10 more minutes then hides the envelope with the number of his fellow cowboys underneath a rock behind the boys bathrooms. Then he gets started to hunt for the treasure of the indians. He takes a long way around the camp and entered the forrest about half a mile from the camp. He started to walk slowly through the woods towards the girl's makeshift indian camp. The trees are tall enough that he can only just see the tops of the tents.

He walks further into the woods and gets lost. After walking for an hour he finally finds a clearing. It is small, maybe ten yards across and there are five tents in a line. There is no one to be seen in the tents, so he slowly starts moving towards them to see, of the treasure is hidden here. Just after a few feet towards the tents, he sees something moving behind the tents in the wood. There are several girls coming towards the tents. Paul sees them well before they spotted him and he hides in one of the tents behind a blanket.

Just before the girls reach the tents, they stop and stare at each other. "ok did you bring it?" one of the girls asks. Paul can not see them, but he thinks this must be Jill, one of the older girls. "yes" another girl says and rummages trough her bag. Paul can hear the opening of a bottle, like a whine bottle maybe and hears the girls all drinking from the bottle. He does not dare to move behind his blanket. After about 10 minutes later one of the girls says "lets take a swim!". "But I have no swim suit with me" one girl says and Paul recognizes her as Jolene. "Who cares?" Jill says "just go skinny dipping, there is no boy around here anyway". Paul's heart skips a beat. There is no boy around here? The girls head out of the clearing and start walking down towards the river. Paul holds his breath and continues to listen.

"We will go down to the water and have a look" Jolene says. Paul can hear the girls walk away towards the lake in about 20 feet from the tents. He dares to come crawling from under the blanket and looks after the four girls. They actually start to undress. One by one they drop their clothes and run towards the edge of the lake. It is quite cold outside but the girls seem not to mind. Paul cannot resist anymore. He pushes the blankets aside and gets closer to the girls. He has to try and peek at the naked beauties.

As he gets close to the edge of the lake, he finds a little brush he can hide behind. It's still some way to where the girls are, but he can see their naked bodies clearly and can see a lot of details he never saw before in real life. Watching smutty magazines is one thing, but seeing all the goods of a teenage girl right in real life is something completely different. As he watches closely he can see, that Jolene is indeed a natural redhead. Although she has trimmed her pubic hair, he can clearly see a small trimmed strip of red hairs just above her crotch.

Pauls body reacts immediately to the scene he is watching and within seconds he has a raging boner in his swim trunks. He is so horny now, he can hardly contain himself. Jolene gets into the water first and jumps in as if it was a puddle. She is quickly followed by the other three girls, one after another. Paul can clearly see all their snatches and boobs, so beautiful boobs, he nearly starts to drool. Paul is so drawn to the girls in the water, he has no eyes for his surroundings. If he would just had glanced back once, he might have seen his sister Susie coming from the woods to the tents by the lake. Paul still stares at the girls in the water and starts to rub his boner over his trunks.

Susie sees Paul in the bush. She sneaks up on Paul on soft feet, making no sound at all. When she is just a few feet behind him, she jumps him and yells "Gotcha, you creep!". Paul is caught totally unawares and has no time to react. Susie grabs him and hold him by the arms and legs. The girls in the water see something is wrong and swim towards the shore. When they realize what happened at land, they scramble from the water and get dressed. They run towards the struggling in the bush. Susie still managed to fixate Paul on the ground. He nearly escaped but with Jolene, Jill from the water they get a strong hold on them. "What did you do here, you creep?" Jolene asks him. "I got lost and was looking for the treasure". "Well then show us your loot, or we'll have to punish you!" Jill demands. "I have not found it yet." Paul admits. "Ha, then you lost and are our prisoner for now." Jill says. All the girls cheer by the thought of having captured the cowboy spy. "We need to secure him somehow" Jill declares. "He is our prisoner now." "Well, there is a stake behind the tents. We could tie him there." Susie points out. "That's a brilliant idea, come on you creep!" Jill takes Paul's hand and together with the other girls she maneuvers Paul to the stake behind the tents. It's a very odd looking stake, at least the lower half. There are iron rings around the top for securing any rope or chains. But around knee level there are two wooden parts on each sides that are attached to the stake in 45 degree angle. It seems the tied up victim is supposed to kneel on these parts. There are some old leather cushions to make it more comfortable to kneel on these pieces of wood. Susie gathers some rope from the tents and together they tie poor Paul onto the stake. His hands are tied above his head. They use the ring on the opposite side of the stake, so his arms are bent backwards and stretched way over his head. They take an additional rope to tie his elbows together behind the stakes. He can't move his arms for more than half an inch.

His knees are placed on either side of the stake on these leather cushions. There are even small leather bumpers attached to the wood pieces so Paul can easily rest his knees against these bumpers. Through holes they tie his legs tight to the stake. After a few minutes Paul is totally helpless. His eyes are wide open, he tries to look around and sees the four girls giggling at his position. Jolene picks up a stick and puts it under his chin and forces him to look at her. "Tell me your name cowboy" Jolene demands of their prisoner. "I won't tell you anything" Paul says confidently. "Your gonna tell us your name, or I'm gonna make you tell us!" Jolene threatens. "I don't have to tell you anything!" Paul challenges. "Oh yes you do! You will tell us who sent you here to spy on us!" Jolene repeats. "I have told you already, I was not spying. I am a mushroom gatherer and ended up in these parts of the woods." Paul tries to cover up his story. "You're lying! You came here to spy on us!" Jill demands. "I didn't come here to spy on you." Paul argues. "We are the proud tribe of Knismokais, we are woreshippers of the feathers and we have ways to make you talk paleface" Jill says in a ceremonic voice. "How are you going to make me talk? What kind of magic tricks do you have?" Paul challenges her. "Magic tricks? What are you talking about?" Jolene asks confused. "we know nothing of magic, just the power of the feather. Tell me paleface, are you ticklish?" Jolene asks. "What?" Paul asks. "Are you ticklish?" Jolene asks again. "No!" Paul lies. His mind starts racing as he knows he might be the most ticklish person in the whole camp. "Well, then it seems you are in luck, because you would not mind if did this?" Jolene asks and starts to very slowly trace her fingernails along Paul's left side. From belly button level up to his armpits. Right before she hits the armpit, she stares directly in his eyes and whispers, I remember our angel painting very well. Jolene grins deviously. She continues to go over Paul's body, slowly and carefully touching him everywhere, with her fingertips. Paul writhes in pain and tries to avoid the touch of her nails. He is so ticklish that he can barely stand it. "you are a bad liar paleface" Jill declares s she starts to tickle him on his left foot. Meanwhile Susie is tickling his right foot.

Paul tries to evade their tickling fingers, but the girls are so fast that he can hardly move. Soon the girls have him totally covered in tickles. Paul is gasping and moaning. The girls keep tickling until they hear from Jill something they did not expect. "Whoa, look at his swimming shorts" Jill says and points toward his trunks. Paul is turning red with embarrassment. He is feeling like he has never felt before. His whole body is being shaken to the point where he feels like he will faint.

Jolene smiles, "It seem at least someone likes it when we tickle Paul" Jolene says and all the girls laugh at the huge tent in his trunks made by his rock hard boner.

Susie jumps off the stake and walks over to Paul. "I think it's time to notch your punishment up a little, paleface." Susie says and kneels down beside Paul. "What do you mean?" Paul asks nervously. "This is fun and all, but you really need to learn a lesson. And I think you deserve much more than a simple tickling" Susie explains.

Susie pulls out a knife from her pants. "what are you doing? I don't want you to kill me!" Paul asks panicking. "Don't worry paleface, I am just gonna cut off your clothes and then I'm gonna tickle you somewhere, where you never have been tickled before." Susie continues.
The girls all start laughing at the thought of Paul getting tickled at his private areas. They imagine how embarrassed he will be when they are done with him.

"You can't do this, please" he begs. "I am begging you, please don't do this!" Paul cries. "Do what paleface?" Jolene laughs. "I don't know, just...please." Paul pleads. "ok, here is a deal" Susie explains. "Take this knife and grab it with your teeth. If you can hold on to the knife for five minutes, you can keep your little swimming speedos. ok?" Susie asks. Paul is hesitant, but he takes the knife with his mouth. "Good boy" Susie says and starts to tickle his left armpit. Paul struggles against the knife in his mouth, but Susie grabs his left arm and tickles his armpit ever so slowly and expertly. Meanwhile Jill focuses on his feet while Jolene has found out that her feathers from her hairband are having an excellent effect on his belly button. Paul is fighting for air and he is sure he cannot take this torture any longer. The girls continue relentlessly. Paul's struggle becomes more difficult because he can't breath properly due to the weight of the knife in his mouth. Jill looks at her watch "One minute over, four to go". Paul thinks for himself "only one minute? it felt like four already" He starts to lose hope.

"Two minutes!" Jill exclaims. "Three minutes to go" Susie declares. Paul is getting desperate. His resistance is giving way. He is starting to feel lightheaded. The girls increase their tickling and still, Paul manages to clench his teeth to hold on to the knife. "60 seconds" Jill declares with a little panic in her voice. They have to make him lose, it's just too good of an opportunity. Jill looks around and sees Jolene in her strapless tank top. She whispers something in Susies ears and take a feather from her hairband. She wiggles the feather inside Pauls swimming trunks from the legs of the trunks up to his crotch. The seconds she knows she is in contact with Paul's balls, she gives Susie a wink. Susie gets behind Jolene and yanks the tank top down to reveal Jolene's perfect tanned perky tits right in front of Paul. Paul gasps and chokes then shrieks as Jill's feather hit his balls. He opens his mouth and the knife fells to the ground.

"You lost paleface!" Susie exclaims. "What, why?" Paul gasps. "Because you didn't win" Susie answers. "but..." Paul tries to explain. "No but's, besides your own" Susie laughs about her pun and all the girls giggle. Jolene is quite furious for being stripped in front of Paul. "Relax" says Jill. "he has seen your tits anyway and don't tell me, you don't him to be stripped completely." Jolene blushes slightly but has to admit, Jill is right.
"Oh my god, that was great! We should have done this earlier" Susie says. "Now, where were we?" she asks, "ah yes, the knife.". She picks it up and starts to cut trough the waistband. Paul is not wearing any underwear. "Here goes paleface" Susie says. She pushes the knife into his trunks, making Paul jump. "Stop! Please stop!" Paul screams. But Susie doesn't listen. She cuts through the fabric and Paul feels his erection grows even harder. "FUCK!" Paul shouts in terror.

Paul's penis is fully exposed to the girls and Susie stares at it for a moment. "wow, it's much bigger than the pecker of my brother" Jill explains. Susie interrupts "it's not always this big, he might be just very horny. At home he jerks off three times a day I think. Maybe he has not gotten any chance to whank here in the camp?" she wonders. "hmm, maybe" Jill replies. "anyway, this is a big cock. A real dick" Jill marvels.
"Well, let's see if it's ticklish" she says. And with that, Jill starts to tickle his balls with the feather.

Paul is frantic. It feels weird and ticklish. He is struggling to get away from the girls, but they seem to be able to touch every inch of his body. His thighs are being tickled, his armpits are being tickled and now his groin area is being tickled by the feather. "Oh look, he's twitching all over" Susie explains. "Stop the tickling" Jolene says and Jill pulls the feather away. Paul's cock twitches a little but nothing happens. "He is about to cum, I guess."Jolene explains. "My big sister told me about it. And she told me, that if you really want something from a boy, you have to restrict his orgasm until he begs you to release him. Then yo can ask anything from him." All the girls giggle as they hear the perfect explanation of orgasm control. "So, do you want to cum?" Jolene asks Paul.

Paul looks at each girl in the eyes and nods "yes" he says. Susie smiles and looks directly into Paul's eyes "Then beg!". That's what Paul does. He moans and groan, begging for release. "I..need...to....cum!!" Paul begs, "please!!". He tries to buck his hips towards the feather in Jill's hand, but she immediately draws her hand away. "Not so fast cowboy" Jill says, "we still do not know, how many palefaces are hiding in the bushes to ambush our tribe." "But..." Paul moans. "No more talking paleface. Beg!" Jill orders. "Please let me cum!" Paul moans and whines like a puppy. "Beg again!" Jill commands. "PLEEEEEEEEASE LET ME CUM!!!!" he moans and cries. He can feel sweat dripping from his forehead. "Please, please, let me cum! I promise I will tell you anything you want to know!" he screams. "Mmmmm, I think he is telling the truth" Susie remarks. "Maybe he really wants to cum." Jill says. "But just let' be sure and tickle him some more first!" Jill says.

All the girls laugh and start to tickle Paul again. They move from his feet to his knees and then further up until his stomach and chest. They tickle him everywhere but his dick. The girls are laughing and giggling hysterically seeing how Paul wriggles at the stake as much as he can - which is not much.
After a while, they decide to pause the tickling. "Ok, now it's time for the next round of questions" Susie says. "Tell me paleface, how often have you jerked off since you are in the camp?" Jill asks maliciously.

Paul can hardly utter a word. "Uh, uh...uhhh....uhhhh" he stutters in embarrassment. He is red in the face and his breathing is fast. "You can speak up paleface" Jolene laughs. "Uuuuuhhhhhh, uh...I...ummmmmm" he answers. "I have not jerked since I am here" he answers very embarrassed. "Why not?" Jill wants to know. "Because I had no chance to do it" he answers. "Ok, and how often do you jerk off at home normally?" Jolene wants to know. "Three times a week" he answers. "Liar!" Susie says. "I am pretty sure you wank of at least once a day!" she asks.

"I think we should continue the tickling, if he still lies, he is not yet ready to talk it seem." Jill suggests. Paul groans but can't do anything against the girl all attacking him again with their little expertly tickling fingers and feather.
All the while they still do not touch his cock, but Jolene tries a new spot to tickle. The piece of skin just directly between his balls and his ass. Paul screeches like an animal when Jolene's feather hits his perineum. "Oh wow, have you seen that?" Jolene asks amazed. "That was the best one so far!" she continues.

"Let's see it again, everyone else, just stop for a moment" Susie suggests. All the girls stop the tickling. Jolene takes the feather and flicks it around between Paul's ass and balls. Paul is frantic and nearly tears the ropes that are binding him to the stake. And not only Paul's body moves frantically, but his cock seems to get even harder than before and a clear liquid oozes from the tip. "Oh no, I think he came" Jolene points at his cock. "No, this some stuff called precum" Jill explains. "Boys produce it when they are really horny before an orgasm."
"You guys are kidding me!" Susie says. "He is already leaking!" "It does not look like the real cum, that is more like creamy white goo, not clear." Jill adds.

"It seems we found the sweet spot for torturing him" Jolene says and flicks her feather once more right behind his balls. Paul screams and his cock jerks violently. The girls giggle and Jolene resumes the tickling. She finds the spot again, but this time she does not stop for almost a minute. "Yes, yes, yes!!" Paul screams, "oh god, oh god! Please stop!"

Jolene finally lets up on the tickling. Her hands are soaked with Paul's precum. "Oh man, this is so much fun, I could do this for hours." Jolene says joyfully all the while keeping the feather glued to Paul's worst spot. "Let's try another round of questions." Susie suggests. "Tell me paleface, have you ever had sex with a girl?" she asks. All the other girls snigger and Paul blushes crimson red. "No..." he stammers. More giggling from the girls, "and have you ever been kissed before?" Susie continues. Paul hesitates, he has not been kissed but he is not ready to admit it. "(no)" Paul whispers nearly audible. "What?" Jolene asks and increases the tickling behind his balls. "NO!!" Paul screams. "Liar!" Jolene exclaims and with that kisses Paul quickly on the mouth. Paul is flabbergasted and can't help to suppress a grin. "You have earned yourself another dose of tickling medicine it seems." Jill declares and starts tickling his helplessly tied feet again.

The other girls laugh as Paul squirms and writhes at the stake. His cock is rock hard and a big string of milky precum drips from the tip. "Wow, he is really getting turned on by our tickling," Jolene marvels. "And he is leaking like a sieve!"

Paul is in heaven and hell at the same time. For long he has fantasied about being helplessly at the hands of a bunch of hot girls. The tickling is not quite the thing he had in mind, but he still can't help it to be immensely turned on. He tries to arch his hip towards any contact for his cock he can find. He is sure there is not much friction needed to send him over the edge. But the girls keep him well away from his goal. They don't want to tease him too much.

"Oooh, what a great torture, maybe we should finish him off after all. Just to see what happens?" Jolene asks. "Yeah, we will do that, but not for now. I just have way too much fun, tickling him." Jill answers and tickles his armpits very slowly and teasingly. Paul groans and can't remember ever being so horny before.

Susie joins the others and soon the girls are all tickling his back and sides. Soon they are all wildly tickling him again sending him into sensory overload. "Oh, we totally forgot about the mission." Jill suddenly says. "How many cowboys are there hiding to ambush us? Answer me!" Jill demands. Paul happily tells them the location of his hideout where he hid the envelope "It's behind the boy's bathroom under a rock". "OK paleface, little Susie will check it, and be sure you will be punished if this is a lie." Jill explains to him and Susie is sent off to fetch the envelope. Meanwhile Jill and Jolene take turns to tease his cock with their feathers, only stroking twice each, then pause, then repeat. This is agonizing for Paul but never enough to make him burst. "I think we might need to give him some relief soon," Jolene suggests. "But let's wait until Susie has found that envelope first." Jill replies.
Twenty minutes later Susie emerges from the woods again. Paul's heart skips a beat as he can not see any envelope she is holding. "There was no rock behind the girl's bathroom" and so I did not found any envelope." Susie explains. Jolene and Jill both look maliciously at Paul "Oh boy, you are in for a rough ride." Jill says. "Wait, wait, I said boy's bathroom! You looked at the wrong place." Paul tries to defend himself. But of course it's useless, although it's the truth. "Ok Jolene will check now." Jill explains and so Jolene jogs off to the camp while Jill shows Susie how they have played with Pauls dick for the last 20 minutes. When Jolene comes back after nearly 20 minutes she can see the purple red swollen cock of Paul from far ahead. It's like a beacon she smiles. She waives the envelope so the others can see, she has found it. "Well done paleface, your mission is a failure." Jill says. "We won and now we must decide, what we will do to you." Jolene adds. "This will give you a little break at least." Susie adds and joins the other girls to discuss Paul's fate. Paul succumbs in his restrains. He wished he could just jerk himself now, it would only need two or three strokes probably. He can't hear what the girls whispering, but they often look towards him and giggle.

"Ok, we have finally decided what to do with you." Jill says. As the oldest girl she again takes the lead. "To be honest, we weren't sure, if we should let you off by now already. But we are pretty sure, you liked our little adventure. So we are ready to make you a deal, paleface." she continues. Paul is really desperate to cum and equally desperate to finally get off this damn stake. "So, as we enjoyed tickling and teasing you so much, we would rather continue your ordeal at least until the sun sets today. That would be another two to three hours at least." Paul's face turns pale indeed. Another two to three hours of this ordeal?! They can't be serious. "Or..." Jill continues "you agree to be jerked off now right to the end, but in exchange for our goodwill, you agree to be tied up again at least twice more during the remaining days of our camp." Paul hesitates a little but then agrees to the term. "Please let me cum" he whispers a little embarrassed. "What? I can't hear you." Jill mocks him. "PLEASE LET ME CUM!!!" Paul screams. "A well made choice paleface" Jill points out. A sudden flash from Jolene's hands surprise Paul while listening to Jill. Jolene has one of those Polaroidcameras in her hand. "What?!" Paul studders. "That is just a little precaution." Jill explains. If you should be reluctant to comply with your end of the deal, this photo ends up on the pinboard in the girl's dormitory tent." Jill explains. Paul's throat goes dry, just thinking of this picture hanging in the girls tent for everyone to see, even Ms. Granger might catch a glimpse of it.

"Well then girls" Jill announces "Let's see, if this cowboy's gun is actually loaded." she giggles. "But we will still make this a little bit more fun" Jolene suggests. "While one of us is stroking your dick, the other two will tickle your feet. This might distract you enough to not shoot straight away. And we will change places in turns. Susie starts with one stroke, then Jill with two strokes, then me with three and so on. The number of strokes until your orgasm will determine how many hours you will have to be our prisoner for the rest of the camp."

Paul nods. It does sound quite fun actually, and he wants to cum right now. It's unbearable to hold it back. "So let's start with Susie!" Jolene says. "Yes please," Paul whimpers. Susie takes Paul's shaft between her fingers. Her touch is cold and her grip is firm. Paul struggles again barely able to hold back his orgasm. Meanwhile Jill and Jolene tickle his feet again. Susie strokes his cock once very hard and firm. Paul twitches, but it's not enough. Susie gets behind Paul and Jill gets into striking position. She grabs his cock firmly and kneads it a little before stroking his dick twice rather hard and fast. A big glob of precum oozes from the tip and his penis twitches long after Jill has moved on. Now it's Jolene's turn. She gets in front of Paul, leans in on his ears and whispers to him "I am sure you can do this, my cute little cowboy." then she kisses him again on the mouth, not long but just a quick kiss. Hormones rush trough his body and then Jolene takes a firm but still comfortable grip of his dick. And instead of standing besides him she positions herself directly in front of him. The chance to spray his load all over her is enough to make Paul blow his load without any more touches. Then Jolene starts to pump his cock with expert motions, once, twice, BOOOM, Paul groans and buckles as his body finally is ready to get over the edge. At long last the pleasure he always knew was waiting for him hits him with full force. Long hot ropes of semen shot forth. The first one is just a teaspoon dripping of the tip, but the next three bursts are hit Jolene right across her face. She flinches as she did not expect such a violent behavior from his cock. Some of hit her right across her mouth and she is a little disgusted at first but can't suppress a flick of her tongue to taste it. She smiles as she realizes it's not disgusting at all. All the while Paul's cock shoots burst after burst of all the built up cum in his balls. After nearly 15 seconds it's finally over with the last spurt of semen merely dripping from the tip of his still twitching cock. There is a silence. No one moves. For a moment no one breathes. Everyone is completely stunned by what happened. Then Jolene's smile returns. "Holy shit that was a lot of cum!" she exclaims. She licks some of the cum from her lips. "Yummy!" she adds enthusiastically.

The free Paul from the restraints and help to make him a makeshift garment out of his cut swimmingshorts and some towels. Afterwards they sit at the lake and talk about the remaining week of the camp. "This means I will be your prisoner for three hours" Paul states matter of factly. "Three? no six hours, it took six strokes till you got off, so i guess we will divide it into 2 hours sessions, this would mean we get to play on three more days." Jill explains the rules. Paul can't help but smile. This was the best orgasm in his life so far and he wonders what else the girls might have in mind, so he just nods. All the while Jolene is holding is hand and giving him a kiss now and then.

This summer camp might be the best thing that ever happened to Paul. He looks forward to seeing what comes next.
drtickle :mrgreen:
Lola

Re: Paul's all girl summer camp (fff/m, teasing, tickling, orgasm denial, pretty explicit)

Post by Lola »

I love how the tied that poor boy! Hope to see more tie up scenes in the next parts
Lefanto

Re: Paul's all girl summer camp (fff/m, teasing, tickling, orgasm denial, pretty explicit)

Post by Lefanto »

This is a nice story.

I think next time the girls sholud ask Pual again about his masturbation habit. How often does he do it? What way? Does he use porn? All the details!

The girls should force him to tell the truth this time - either by tickling him or by orgasm denial. :D
SensoryOverlord

Post by SensoryOverlord »

Nice start. Though it's an odd kind of orgasm denial where he gets to have the best orgasm of his life. Perhaps NovelAI doesn't quite understand that concept?

After Ms. Granger finds out, she may have something to say about what's allowed and not allowed for the rest of his summer camp stay. And since he's sleeping in her tent, she'll have plenty of opportunity to monitor him to ensure there's no rule breaking going on in the orgasm department.