The Curse (Part 4 Posted 1/30)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
superevil7

Re: The Curse (Part 4 Posted 1/30)

Post by superevil7 »

Excellent and exciting chapter Jastes! Love the reveal of Mark being behind it all. *Chef's Kiss* Louise being turn on by every thing, and being taunted about it by Hailee, and then the blindfolded tickling, all just icing on the cake at this point. And you left a hint of there being more with Mark constantly feeding off of Louise's embarrassment. I can already imagine the fun situations he's going to put that poor girl through.

Again exceptional story! Keep up the great writing!
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

superevil7 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:11 pm Excellent and exciting chapter Jastes! Love the reveal of Mark being behind it all. *Chef's Kiss* Louise being turn on by every thing, and being taunted about it by Hailee, and then the blindfolded tickling, all just icing on the cake at this point.
Le chef kiss? You flatter me. Thanks! This one took a little experimenting getting the right balance, so perhaps a cooking metaphor is appropriate.
I can already imagine the fun situations he's going to put that poor girl through.
I'm considering creating some vignettes of sorts centered around Louise, so if you got some ideas, send them my way!
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

jastes22 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:12 pm I'm considering creating some vignettes of sorts centered around Louise, so if you got some ideas, send them my way!
The first thing that comes to mind is Mark and Louise taking a group of boy scouts out camping. I'm sure you can come up with what happens from there ;) I'll let you know if I come up with any other ideas.

Edit: Oh, and if Louise somehow convinced Mark to help her get some revenge on Hailee, that could be fun too.