The Prefect

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Cont.

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

And one more!

--Lady Lucia

-------------------------------

Elise was caught between the desire to move quickly while things seemed quiet and the impulse to stay slow in case she needed to turn around and run back down the stairs at the slightest sound of someone coming her way from the floor above. Leaning towards the former, she made the naked climb while practically holding her breath the entire time; both to keep herself from making a single noise, and also so she could keep an ear out.

She reached the landing at the top, grateful that any girls on their way to dinner had gone early and/or had taken the stairs at the opposite end of the building. Nervously swallowing, Elise peeked her head around the corner.

There was a girl halfway down the hall, and a muffled squeak formed in the back of Elise’s throat as she retreated back into the stairwell. Was that- was that another prefect? The dirty blonde hair looked vaguely familiar from the fleeting look Elise had been able to get, but the academy uniforms made all the girls match so much that seeing someone from afar often led to it being someone else at second glance. Still . . .

If it was Melanie, like Elise suspected, that would be good news. Better to be found by a fellow prefect than one of the first-year girls that lived in this wing. Plus, what would a study room get her aside from shelter until most of the students were at dinner? Elise would still be fully naked, and there were plenty of girls who scarved down a light meal to get back to homework or social activities. Would there ever be a good time to streak across campus, aside from waiting until after curfew? And even then, she’d have to knock on her suite door and deal with all of her prefect roommates opening the door for her nude self.

Risking another glance around the corner, Elise was relieved for a moment to see the girl facing away from her and farther down the hall. Except if it was Melanie, and Melanie was walking away . . . Throwing caution to the wind, Elise called out, “Mel!” Even in the quiet of the otherwise empty upstairs hallway, her voice was far more quiet and meek than she expected. “Melanie!” she exclaimed, more assertively than before.

The dirty blonde girl turned around. It was indeed the girl Elise thought, rather than a random first-year. Finally, a lucky break. After a short beat, Melanie replied, “Elise?”

“Yes!” she said. This was going to be mortifying, but Elise was slowly coming to grips that there was no way out of her situation without somebody catching her in her current state. A single prefect was better than all of her suitemates, and certainly ideal compared to any more of the younger girls seeing her unclothed. “Can you- Umm, I . . . ” Only Elise’s head was sticking out of the stairwell, and she was curious whether or not Melanie had glimpsed the fact that her shoulders were bare. “Please, I need some help. Like, over here.”

“Umm, okay?” Though she seemed confused towards the request, she came back down the hall to join Elise at the top of the stairs. As Melaine rounded the corner, her eyes went wide. “Jesus, Elise!” Her eyes were naturally drawn to all the bareness below Elise’s neck for a moment, before she averted her gaze. “What- where are your clothes?!”

“Shh!” Elise blushed as the words echoed down the stone stairwell. “Study room,” she managed to get out after that, clutched her private areas with her arms. Speaking a lot more quietly in the hopes that her fellow prefect would follow suit, she said, “Where’s the nearest study room, Mel?”

“Fuck if I know,” Melanie replied. Under the circumstances, she didn’t seem to care about the lack of etiquette prefects were supposed to have in public. Shrugging off her blazer and offering it to the naked girl, she explained what Elise already knew, “Somewhere on this floor.”

Each hall had at least one study room where girls could go when their bedroom or suite wasn’t a productive space to work, but not every floor was identical. For the time being, Elise was just happy for something to wear. Taking away her hand from her crotch for a split second, she grabbed the blazer and turned away from Melaine. Racing to put the outfit piece on, she slowed just enough to not tear the borrowed layer in her haste. Unlike Annie, Melanie was slightly taller and slightly more endowed than Elise. The Edgewood blazer easily covered Elise’s top half, of course, and also partially covered her backside. Not all the way, unfortunately, but it was way better than the true nudity she had been faced with just seconds ago.

“Thank you,” Elise sighed. She was still in a pretty bad state of undress, but now it wouldn’t be noticeable from across a building. That, and she could cover more with her hands. Doing as much, she returned her hand to protect her most private area and used the other to hold the blazer together to fully keep her top half clothed, Elise turned back around and belatedly realized she had been showing Melanie her bare ass for most of the process. Unlike Kaitlyn and company, however, Melanie didn’t seem to be staring. “Study room?” Elise repeated. It still seemed like the best place to take a breath and regroup without as much risk of being seen by anybody else.

“Sure. And then I have a million questions.”

Obviously. But Elise didn’t care. She finally had a chance of getting back to her room without being further humiliated. Melanie led the way, and Elise followed while still being vigilant and ready to spring back to the stairs at the drop of a hat.

Just a little bit farther, and she’d be safe. Temporarily.

Clutching Melanie’s blazer tightly to herself, Elise let out another small sigh of relief when she saw the familiar windows of a study room.
*Lady Lucia*

Re: The Prefect

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Part 43, for those curious.

Elise released a much heavier sigh when she was finally in the safety of the study room. Or, more accurately, the study room within the study room. The area was designed so multiple students could use the rooms for small group meetings without distracting others nearby. Basically the opposite of the common rooms, which offered no such privacy. The dividing wall was mostly windows, which didn’t help Elise, though the second door comforted her nonetheless.

“Okay,” Melanie said. She sat in one of the chairs opposite of Elise. “Spill.”

And Elise did. She kept her legs tightly together as she settled in the seat, using one hand to continuously cover her bare womanhood while using the other hand to keep Melania’s blazer over as much of her upper half as possible. Clearly Melanie wasn’t going to let this go until she had some answers, and Elise kind of wanted to vent about all the things she had to bite her lip about earlier. It was a tricky balance, however, as verbally reliving the recent ordeal was a daunting task.

Elise started the story all the way back on the bridge outside, making plenty of edits and omissions along the way. Like how she chose to go to Kaitlyn’s room because it was after office hours and Elise couldn’t call on someone to help, even though it had actually been 4 PM when she had been summoned. But Elise had stupidly wanted to prove herself, rather than running to the administration to fix a problem that she thought she was able to handle on her own.

After that, things got a little blurry. There had been so many tasks, and tasks within tasks. Wanting to paint Kaitlyn in a negative light, Elise glossed over a lot of the smaller things that added up to the point where it felt like she had to keep going in the name of not doing everything else for nothing. Kaitlyn made her strip down, and kiss girls, and go out into the common room naked. Then the horrible first-year subjected Elise to boob slaps, and rounded the whole thing out with a public show of having the blonde finger herself to climax. And, of course, concluded by shoving her out of the common room.

Elise left out a lot. The clamps, for starters. The mortifying detail that she had been reluctantly and confusingly turned on for a lot of the public part of it. She was still convinced that her body was both betraying her and being used against her, but it was impossible to not take at least a sliver of blame for herself. And, most importantly, Elise didn’t name Annie at all throughout the story. The petite brunette was still impossible to read; half the time she seemed shy and nervous when it came to Kaitlyn’s directives, but then Annie seemed to take a bit of pleasure from things despite her outward innocence. Either way, Melanie didn’t need to hear about the focus Kaitlyn put on the specific girl.

Melanie was a good listener. She didn’t interrupt with questions or requests for clarifications. If anything, the dirty blonde was too quiet at times, as Elise blushed and stumbled her way through the humiliating story. When they had caught up to the present, Melanie sat up and looked Elise over. Her eyes had been appropriately up so far, unlike Kaitlyn and company, although apparently the lower nudity was finally too much to ignore. “Spread your legs, Elise,” she bluntly said.

“W-what?” Elise stammered. No. God, no. Not Melanie, too.

“Relax,” Melanie chuckled, “I’m not into all that. You’ve just always been so uptight, Elise. It’s fun to see this adventurous side of you. Streaking through the halls? Letting a bunch of first-years boss you around? It sounds like you secretly have a kinky side. Or, at least, a submissive one. Are you sure you didn’t want Kaitlyn to have your backpack?”

“Melanie, please. That’s not what it’s like. At all. I told you, Kaitlyn-”

“Elise. Spread your legs. Right now.”

Elise obeyed. Despite being free of Kaitlyn and the trials from one floor below, the mostly naked blonde hadn’t broken free of all the recent conditioning quite yet. Even though it wasn’t a dominant redhead giving the orders, a stern tone was all it took for Elise to do as she was told. Looking at Melanie with both fear and shame, Elise slowly spread her legs and even took her hand away with the assumption that revealing herself was a necessary part of the task at hand. “Melanie . . . ”

“Chest, too,” Melanie said, “Open the blazer.”

Once again, Elise felt compelled to obey. With trembling hands, she took both halves of the borrowed uniform piece and pulled it open to fully reveal her bare breasts.

“One last thing.” Melanie’s voice was gentle in its bossiness, yet just assertive enough to keep control. She was a prefect, after all, and still maintained an air of authority that Elise had herself a few hours ago. Not at the moment, however. “Smile. Then I’ll help you, okay?”

Elise complied as best as she was able. She pursed her lips into a soft, shy smile. It was the best she could manage amidst the unexpected turn of events. Another girl, taking advantage of how vulnerable she was.

Melanie’s phone seemed to appear out of nowhere. Trained right on Elise, it was clear she was taking pictures. Unlike the phones that had been wielded downstairs, there was no shutter sound to audibly show what was happening, but it was obvious nonetheless. “MELANIE.” Far more quickly than she had revealed herself, Elise slammed her legs back together and crossed her arms over her chest instead of taking the time to do it with the blazer. “Don’t!”

“It’s fine, Elise.” Melanie set her phone down, then gave the horrified blonde a warm smile. “I’m not Kaitlyn. I just want to see you break out of your shell; that’s all.”

Elise didn’t know what to say. All she knew was that another girl now had nudes of her.
randomlygenerated

Post by randomlygenerated »

Just thought I'd comment that it's another great update! Not much more to express than clicking the thanks button, but feels wrong for such a good story not to get comments.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part 44

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Part 44

Elise simply waited in silence for Melanie to explain. At this point, she no longer had the energy to beg. Or perhaps Kaitlyn had broken her of the impulse. Even though this was a different girl, the results were more or less the same. A tiny bit of shame and protest, followed by submission and resignation to whatever was fated to her on Melanie’s terms.

Still smiling, Melanie stood up. “Wait right here, Elise. I’m going to have a little chat with Kaitlyn.”

Wait, what? That was a terrible idea! It was just dawning on Elise that she had been ordered and threatened to not tell anyone about her experiences with the cruel redhead. But, since Elise had desperately knocked in an attempt to get back in, only to be met with another passionate moment with Annie that ended with Elise being shoved right back out, the naked prefect had temporarily forgotten about the prior moment with Kaitlyn. Until now. “No, Melanie,” she said. With wide eyes and a blush that was quickly returning, Elise said, “I wasn’t supposed to tell anyone about all that. If you go there . . . ” she trailed off. Kaitlyn had said something along the lines of ‘dead girl.’ And she certainly had the materials to back that threat up.

“Elise. Relax.” Melanie rolled her eyes. “I know what I’m doing. Don’t worry, I won’t end up like you,” she winked.

Honestly, Elise wasn’t so sure about that.

But Melanie wouldn’t hear it. Elise barely made it through half a sentence before the dirty blonde was shushing her and reassuring her that everything would be fine. And then she left.

With that, Elise was stuck. It’s not like she could chase Melanie out into the hallway. Elise was wearing the borrowed blazer and nothing else, and the last thing in the world she wanted was to be bottomless in the first-years’ hallway. She had gone through enough, and it probably wouldn’t make a difference in terms of stopping Melanie. Her co-prefect had made the decision seem final, and Elise was in no position to argue in her current state. Especially if the conversation would echo down the hall.

So she waited. Without her phone or a nearby clock, there was no way to know how long Melanie was gone. Her sense of time was incredibly warped, too, as every minute felt like an eternity. The contact with the sofa kept her keenly aware of her lower nudity, and then there was the daunting unknown of what might be happening one floor below. Elise’s impatience got worse and worse, but she knew better than to leave the safety of the small, secluded study room. That way, the worst case scenario would be someone walking in on her. And yet another coin toss of whether she would get help from said person or end up dealing with yet another girl having fun at her expense.

After what felt like forever, and to Elise’s great relief, Melanie eventually returned. So she was capable of handling Kaitlyn after all. Melanie wasn’t empty-handed, either. She had an academy uniform draped over her arm, and Elise’s backpack as well.

“You’re welcome,” she said. With a bit of dramatic and confident flair, Melanie tossed the backpack on the nearest chair. She checked the back of the study room for a hook that wasn’t there, then settled on folding the outfit over the back of the same seat. “Why don’t you get dressed, dear? I’ll keep watch.” Not waiting for a reply, she slipped right back out of the room.

Elise didn’t need to be told twice. Keeping Melanie’s blazer on for the time being, she got up and scurried over to the door with her hand still cupped over her crotch. Just in case, as anyone could still be walking down the hall and be able to catch her movements. With the door now protecting her modesty, Elise released her grip on the blazer she had been clutching over her chest so she could grab the clothes Melanie had left on the nearby chair.

To her disappointment, it didn’t seem like Kaitlyn had given back Elise’s underwear or bra. Elise was tempted to call out to Melanie just to be sure, but at this point was more interested in wearing anything that would cover her more than a borrowed outer layer. The bareness below the naked blonde’s waist was the biggest concern, so she made short work of pulling on the plaid skirt.

Right away, she could tell that something was off. Her own skirt fit a lot more comfortably than the tight one now hugging her waist; this was Annie’s skirt she was wearing. Again. Lips tightening in both annoyance and reluctant acceptance, Elise moved on to the shirt. It’s not like she could complain. Any skirt was better than the alternative.

Despite knowing that no one could see her through the door, Elise still felt nervous as she removed Melanie’s blazer. For a few agonizing seconds, she was back in the state of undress she had been in for the longest time in the common room downstairs, down to it being Annie’s skirt she was wearing. Hastily pulling on the white dress shirt and tucking it into the tight skirt, Elise winced at how slutty the too small button-down looked on her chest. Even without a bra, her shape was still easily defined by the form fitting shirt, including the fact that her nipples ever so slightly poked through and made it obvious she wasn’t wearing anything beneath. On top of that, the blonde was still sensitive from the clamps and effective squeezes downstairs, and every little shift of the shirt on her nipples had a bit of an effect on her body that had yet to fully cool down.

As badly as she wanted to just put Melanie’s blazer back on, Elise knew that her co-prefect would want it back in order to comply with the academy’s uniform requirements.

So instead, she put on Annie’s, completing the slutty ensemble.
randomlygenerated

Wasn't this supposed to have an update on the 8th?
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Patience, please. I literally just moved today, and currently have no Wi-Fi unless I steal away to a coffee shop.

All my writing is going to be slightly delayed until I'm settled and can catch up next week!

--Lady Lucia
randomlygenerated

No worries, no stress. These things happen.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part 45 (Coming Soon!)

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

A teaser, of sorts! I almost hit my writing marathon goal, but ended up running out of day. This update should be up some time tomorrow. Just wanted to keep all of you informed. :)

--Lady Lucia
randomlygenerated

I'd rather get the finished product late than to get an unfinished product on time.

Of course, we all get impatient sometimes, but rush jobs aren't what we are impatient for so I'd rather hear about a delay than read a story that isn't up to your usual standard.
fluffy94

Post by fluffy94 »

I'd rather you take your time and write a good selection rather than rush something to meet a deadline. You have a great story going here and there is no rush to get to the next section even though many of us are impatiently waiting. I'd rather wait impatiently for a good selection than settle for a lesser one.