How I became the bus slut (from the old board)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
bgaius33

How I became the bus slut (from the old board)

Post by bgaius33 »

Bus Slut. ***caution SEX and a lot of it***

My family had just moved to this side of the city. We used to live in a nice suburb on the west side but my Dad got transferred and we had to move to the bad east side.

I had to leave my nice friends and nice school where everything was nice. Now I lived in a much rougher bad side of the city where everything was bad.
I'm not very big or particularly athletic. I like being inside so my skin is kinda white, no tan. I have black hair that makes my skin look even whiter and I'm kind of a girly girl. I have a bouncy butt that sticks out in the back and average sized boobs that stick out in the front with light pink nipples. I'm not fat but pretty curvy.

My first day of school was terrible and kinda set the tone for the rest of the year. If I was 16 I might have had a car but im only 15 so I have to ride the bus.

I get on in about the middle of the run so the bus is about half full.
I smiled at the driver but she didn't smile back. She was a hunched over old toad of a woman that could barely see over the wheel and touch the pedals at the same time. Her glasses were so thick they could have been used as the window glass for a deep sea unmanned submersible. She mumbled something and keeping her pop bottle glasses trained on the road, gave her thumb a jerk showing me which way was the back of the bus.

Most of the little kids are already on and they all filled up the front so I had to go almost all the way to the back. I found a seat with only one girl in it but she told me it was saved. I got that same attitude from a lot of people. I had to keep working my way back to the rear looking for a place to sit. Finally, close to the last seat, one seedy looking kid who was at least my age and probably older stands up and says I could sit with him and his buddy.
I had little choice since he was blocking the way and the rest of the seats were already taken by some very unsavory mean looking characters with pins and rings in their eyebrows, lips, and noses.

I sat between the two guys feeling very small and very out of place.
In my other school we could wear what ever we wanted as long as it didn't violate the dress code, so our school was a veritable fashion-show.
This school had uniforms. The classic plaid skirt, white shirt, knee highs and (UGH) saddle shoes. There's also a matching solid colored blazer. So while I was all prim and proper with my knee highs pulled all the way up and my shirt neatly pressed and tucked in, these hoodlums on all sides of me had their uniforms all messy and altered.

As we rolled along the two guys (Leon and Larry)I was smooshed between, started touching my legs. They both started at the knees and was slowly working their way up. I pushed their hands off but it didn't phase them much. Their friends seem to know what was going on because they were all hanging over the seat behind us and turned around in front of us laughing and watching as I was getting felt up.

Their hands were pushing my skirt up higher and higher finally showing my white panties. I told them to stop but they didn't. I yelled at the bus driver but she just yelled back "SHADDUP" This went on all the way to the school. Occasionally they would touch my crotch. I tried to keep my legs tight together but they were stronger and would pry them apart just enough to run a hand between my white thighs and touch my panties.

When we got to the school they told me to keep quiet or there would be big trouble for me. All their friends around me responded with a "YEAH SLUT".
As we passed the old gnome I was about to say something but Leon stood in between us and Larry pushed me on by. I couldn't even see her as I passed by.

This went on for a several days. The more they did this every day the more I started accepting it. I even thought about it at home, pretending I was on the bus getting felt up. This became my prelude to masturbatory dreams.
Then one day after they had felt my legs up and had grabbed my breasts, they pulled my legs apart and to my humiliation and their delight my panties had a big wet spot right on the pussy. Of course this got them more jazzed up and they and all their friends wanted to see my pussy so they held my arms and pulled my panties down so every one could see my wet snatch. They touched it and pulled on my pubic hair which just made it wetter. They finally let me go and I quickly pulled up my panties. I acted very embarrassed and shy but deep down inside it had me tingling. I had become the Bus Slut.

One day Larry unbuttoned his pants and made me put my hand inside his boxers and touch his cock. It was so big and hot and stiff. Then Leon made me grab his too and I had to sit there with my hands in their pants, massaging their boners. Some days they would go for my boobs. They would hold my arms while one of the girls in the seat ahead of me unbuttoned my blouse and then they would take it off me and I'd have to sit in just my bra while I kept my hands in their pants and they kept their hands in my bra squeezing my breasts. This went on for awhile but as the days went on they got bolder. They made me take off my blouse and then even my bra. I covered my titties as best I could. Leon made me touch his cock again and told me if I wanted my top and bra back I'd have to jack him off. I didnt want to in front of everyone especially with my breasts exposed. I started to stroke his cock all the while keeping my boobs covered with my hand and arm. Then Larry told me I had to do him too or I'd never see my shirt and bra again. I had to expose myself to all the kids in order to do both at the same time. Working their dicks up and down made my boobs shake and bounce. The boys kept saying faster, faster so i did and that just made my boobs jiggle all the more... to every ones delight.
There was a division a little more than halfway up the isle between the older kids and the little kids. The older kids would turn around and kneel on their seats creating a kind of wall so the little kids and the old bus driver couldn't see what was going on in the back of the bus.

Everyday they seemed to find a new way to humiliate me.

One day they brought me some poor kid who was in a class below mine. They held him and made me pull down his pants and underwear and play with his dick till it got hard then I had to beat him off. Everybody was laughing and taunting him and me. The old bus driver every now and then would scream out "SHADDUP".

Another day Leon and Larry had me jerking them off. Some girl in the seat ahead of me was leaning over watching me and suddenly grabbed my book bag and took it into her seat. I jumped up to get it back. I leaned over the back of the seat ahead of me to get it back. As I reached for it she grabbed my hands. The other two girls in her seat grabbed my arms also and held on, pulling me off the floor and onto the back of the seat. Leon grabbed my skirt and pulled it down then smacked my butt. Larry grabbed my panties by the waistband. I pleaded with him not to pull my panties down but he did...slowly. I was being held over the back of the seat while everyone watched my panties slowly slide down my legs exposing my white bouncy ass. I felt hands all over my butt, not just Leon's and Larry's but others too. They took my skirt and panties all the way off. They pulled my legs apart and all the big kids got a good look between my legs. They told me if I didn't suck their cocks I wouldn't get my skirt and panties back. So I did and everybody watched as i preformed blowjobs on both guys.

Some days they would make me take off my top and bra, other days my skirt and panties. Then one day they told me to take off my shoes and sox. I slowly removed them. It felt weird to feel the floor in my bare feet. I asked why and they told me they wanted me totally naked today. I about died. Then they made me strip completely naked, taking off all the rest of my clothes. Every stitch of clothing was taken from me and I was made to walk up the isle to the "wall" letting all the older kids see and touch me. They made fun of my full bush between my legs. I had never even trimmed it. After they gave me my clothes back Larry whispered to me that I had to shave that mess off or they would do it for me. I'd better show up tomorrow completely bald or they would dry shave me on the bus.

That night I trimmed it, then shaved it all off. It looked strange and I was embarrassed to even look at it in the privacy of my own home. The next day they made me take the "walk of shame" again. Totally naked, up and down the isle and now i didnt even have any pubic hair to hide my pussy.
This started to be an everyday thing but they added I had to ask if anyone wanted a handjob. Then it was walking up the isle naked asking if anyone wanted me to suck their cock. Sometimes guys would say yes and Id have to blow them while other guys felt me up as I bent over exposing all.
Sometimes Id have to just stand in the isle and masturbate for everyone until I squirted. The thing was, I was beginning to enjoy it. I had truly become the bus slut.

Then one day they bent me over the back of one of the seats and held me there while Leon and Larry took turns screwing me. Everyone got to watch. From then on I was fair game. Anyone that wanted to fuck me could. Usually in the back seat, me on my back, legs in the air. Sometimes Id have 5 or 6 guys a day.
I looked forward to the sex. I loved it.
It wasn't odd to see me sucking one guy off while another drilled me from the rear.

Then came the day that Leon decided to put it in my ass. That hurt and as I yelled my protests but the old lady croany bus driver just yelled back, "SHADDUP"

The last day of school they took all my clothes and on the way to school, threw them all out the window. Then they pushed me off the bus and pulled me into the school so the whole school could see the Bus Slut. They dragged me down the hall while kids laughed and pointed. I finally broke loose and ran naked down the hall trying to cover my "goodies" as I ran. The kids were all laughing and jeering as I streaked by. I finally made it outside and ran down the sidewalk to find my clothes Leon and Larry had tossed out of the bus window. Cars were honking and people outside were staring at the bare ass girl running down the sidewalk.

About 5 blocks away I finally found them...all but one sock and my panties. I dressed right out on the street and walked back to school knowing I was going to be totally humiliated even further but I had no place else to go.

The next year I got my license and bought a car. But every now and then I ride the bus...just for a little thrill.
bgaius33

Bus Slut 2

Post by bgaius33 »

Once I turned 16, my parents got me a car and I started to drive to school my junior year in the bad side of town. It wasnt too bad for the first few weeks, though in the hallways everyone still snickered and would call me the bus slut, clearly remembering how leon and larry brought me to school completely naked on the last day.

After the first day of school, my mom told me that she would have to use my car on the last day of the month for the next year for her job, meaning that once a month, I would have to ride the bus to school again. That night, i found myself getting turned on at the thought of returning to the bus and i ended up masturbating while remembering everything that leon, larry, and the rest of them did to me that past year. As the day approached, i even shaved my bush off that i had been growing out since summer. When the day came, the same grumpy toad lady was driving the bus full of the same rowdy kids. a bunch of them did a double take when they saw me and their eyes went wide as the older kids smiled, remembering what had happened on the bus last year. I felt my pussy get soaked inside of my panties as soon as i stepped on the bus, my body remembering everything that had happened the year prior, though i blushed as i tried not to show it. . As soon as I passed the halfway point of the bus, the wall of kids blocking the bus drivers view popped up and i felt a hand grab onto my wrist and pull me down onto one of the seats near the back. I looked and saw it was leon and larry i was squished between. Leon smiled evilly as he said "looks like the bus slut has returned to her place" as he started to unbutton my blouse. "yeah, bitch" larry said as he pulled the zipper down on my skirt and then whisked it and my panties down to my ankles. Before I could even respond, they had managed to strip me completely naked. They each grabbed my knees and pulled my legs apart, and everyone could clearly see how wet i was. They told me they knew what I had to do to get my clothes back and all i could do was smile as I laid down on the seat and let both of them have their way with me, leon pounding my asshole while i sucked on larry's massive cock. I was back.

When I took the bus the next month, leon and larry made me strip naked again and laid out a bunch of dildos on the ground and said that for each one that i managed to squirt on, i would get one article of clothing back and i would go the rest of the day in whatever I got. between my shoes, socks, skirt, blouse, bra and panties, i would have to cum on all 8 dildos before the bus reached the school. I took off as fast as I could, humping the first dildo with reckless abandon. I didnt care that I was putting on a great show for everyone, i just had to reach the end of that dildo line> i came hard after the first two minutes and i quickly squatted over and lowered myself on to the next one. I started to cover my boobies but leon reminded me that i had to ask everyone if they wanted a handjob. i was able to moan out the question and immediately i was stroking a dick in either hand, leaving me fully exposed again, by titties bouncing up and down as i road the next dildo. By the time i reached the last dildo we were nearing school and i had cum all over my face and tits. I had never cummed that much before in my life and i still wasnt done. i had to suck off leon and larry while stretching my pussy out with the last dildo and i managed to squirt just as the bus pulled up to the school. I got all of my clothes back but I looked like a disheveled mess.

Over the next few days i found myself more and more distracted in class. I found myself reaching under my skirt to rub my pussy through my panties in almost every class, but i just needed to cum. I managed to give myself a few quiet orgasms during some particularly boring lectures, but it wasnt enough. Even when i would get home, I would strip naked in my room and finger myself for hours thinking about how i was the bus slut. i was becoming addicted to masturbation and sex and i was loving it. Shortly after, i decided I would ride the bus once a week instead of once a month.

For a few weeks, I would have to ride the dildo line on the bus. Some days I could make it to the end, while other days i would come up short and have to go into school without my shirt or skirt and try to hide my underwear from everyone until I could get to my gym clothes in the locker, which wasnt easy with everyone pointing and laughing at me.

The next month, when i got on, leon brought all of the freshmen boys to the back and made me pull their pants an underwear down again. Unlike when they mayde me do this last year, this time there were 8 of them i had to get off only this time i had to play with all of their dicks, not just one. Everyone was taunting me as i was beating and sucking off all of the freshmen but i managed to do it even if it meant they came all over me.

Every friday those same freshmen would line up for me to get off. Eventually they got over their shyness and and joined in on the taunting. they would make me get on all 4s and beg for them to allow me to suck their dicks or call them master or masturbate for them first before they would let me get them off because they knew i had to get all of them off if i wanted my clothes back. before long i was getting fully dominated by a group of freshmen every friday on the bus. and i loved every second of it.

after gym class one day, i was getting out of the shower when i was cornered by a bunch of girls. they were mad and jelous of me because they heard about what I was doing on the bus and how I was fucking their boyfriends or guys they had crushes on. they all grabbed me and ripped my towel off of me and used it to tie me up in the showers. They said they wanted to get a good look at the whore who was stealing their men and after looking me all over said they didn't see what the big deal was and started to finger me to "try me out". each girl fingered me until i squirted before leaving me tied up there. This would become a daily thing, and each time they would tie me up more and more. Some days I wouldnt be able to undo the knots fast enough and the next class of girls would walk in on me and would use this opportunity to take pictures of me and finger me. i would be so exhausted after those days i would often stop trying to get out of the restrains and just let each class do whatever they wanted to me until the end of the day.

One day after an exhausting day of betting fingered nonstop for nearly the entire school day, I fell asleep on the bus ride home. When i woke up, the bus was almost empty, except for Leon and Larry. I had missed my stop and we were already at the end of the route. They took me off of the bus and leon said that they had taken my phone and told my parents i was staying at a friends house all weekend before walking me into a small house on the bad side of town. They took me in and it looked like this was Leon and larry's house, but that their parents would be out of town all weekend. That meant it would be just the three of us all alone until monday! They turned on a movie and i had to spend the entire 3 hours on my knees with my head between their legs sucking them off fore the entire movie. The whole weekend was like that. I had to do all of their chores and homework completely nude and let them bend me over and fuck my pussy, asshole, and mouth whenever they wanted.

on the last day of school, I made sure to ride the bus. They took all of my clothes again and leon and larry took turns drilling me in my ass and pussy before setting up the dildo line again and told me i had to complete all of it in one minute if i wanted my clothes back since we were almost at school! I failed miserably and they held my arms behind by back as they walked me into school for another year end viewing of the bus slut. I was totally mortified that they were dragging my naked body around the school like this again. It wasnt helped that i was still totally wet between my legs after the bus ride and i didnt have a bush to hide that fact from the laughing crowd. I managed to pull away and ran down the hallway completely nude, not even bothering to cover up my goodies as i ran and let my boobs bounce all of the place while I ran past the laughing crowd. A few of them even reached out to grab my tits and my ass as I streaked by. I made it outside and tried to find where my clothes were. I found some of them in the woods behind the school, where the 8 freshmen from the bus had carried some of them off and they told me I could only have them back if I got them all off again. I got on my knees in front of them and begged them to let me fuck them. I called them aster and said i was their little bus slut and that i needed to feel their massive dicks inside of me. Each of them took turn mocking and degrading me as their slut and filling all of my holes. Near the end, I looked up and my eyes went wide as the entire school had somehow come out to see me on my hands and knees greedily sucking off a freshman while and taking another freshman's cock in my ass. I tried to scream but all that came out was a moan as i swallowed their loads in two of my holes as they finished, high fiving as they left The crowd of students continued to point and laugh at me, the bus slut who let herself be owned by a bunch of kids younger than her as i covered up my pussy with my hands an ran naked into the woods to get home, my pale bubble butt bouncing all the way while they laughed and laughed.