Tyler's Predicament (Part 2 on 1/4/23)

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
MissAriel

Tyler's Predicament (Part 2 on 1/4/23)

Post by MissAriel »

A/N: The part in Italics was written as a prompt by my friend, BP. What follows is my response. Poor Tyler.

------------------
Part 1

Hey, Tyler. Thanks for coming over.

What? I'm not looking at you funny. Okay. Well, maybe I am.

Do I want something? Yeah, I guess I do. Do you want me to tell you about it, or do you want me to surprise you?

Okay. You want me to tell you about it. Alright. Here. Come sit right next to me. But do me a favor. Would you mind first taking off your shoes and socks and your shirt? Right. I don't know. Just because you're just so cute in your jeans.

Nice. Okay. So here's what we're going to do. See, I want to tickle you. Why? Isn't it obvious? I mean, look how yummy you are. So I'm going to...

...tie your wrists to the bed and start lightly touching your feet. Oh, does that tickle? It does, doesn't it? Oh Tyler, I had no idea your feet were ticklish. I wouldn't have done it if I knew.

Relax, Tyler. I just want to kiss you a little. Yeah, like that. No tongue. Just some gentle massaging. Oh, I feel something down there. I think I saw something move. No? I'm seeing things?

I think we'd better take those jeans off just in case, Tyler. I thought I saw something move. There could be a snake in there. You think I'm overreacting? I take trouser snakes very seriously, Tyler. No, I think it would be best if we removed those jeans right now.

Oh. You're a briefs kind of guy. Oh, Tyler, I'm not trying to get you down to your underwear. I saw something, okay? Let's get back to kissing. Maybe just a little tongue this time, okay? Your lips are so soft.

Wait! I felt it again. There is definitely something down there, Tyler. I felt it. You don't think so? Tyler, forgive me if I don't trust your judgment. You often don't have the best judgment. Like that time you tied me up and tickled me. Oh, no, I'm not mad about that. It was just an example of your poor judgment. That's why you don't get a say.

Shh, Tyler. I think I need to tie your legs down now. That's unnecessary? Tyler, your legs keep moving when I try to kiss you and it's dangerous. You could get hurt. Of course it's necessary. You just don't take safety very seriously, do you? You boys just think you're invincible and then us girls have to drag you kicking and screaming to the doctor. Well, not on my watch, Tyler. There we go. Nice and tight. Now we can kiss.

I love the way you kiss me. You're a great kisser. Always just the right amount of tongue, always waiting like a gentleman before I invite you in to play. I wish you could brush your fingers through my hair the way you do when we kiss, but we both know that's not possible. Safety, remember?

Oh, Tyler, I felt it again. It definitely came from your briefs. I think I need to remove them. No, Tyler, it's definitely necessary. And I don't think you're in much of a position to argue with me, are you? Let's just get those boxers down to your ankles and make sure you're not hiding any snakes in there....

Oh gosh, there is a trouser snake. I knew it. Tyler, this is very concerning. There's only two ways to get rid of a trouser snake. Oh, you want to know how? Well, two ways, Tyler. The first way is to squeeze it and pump it until it fizzles out. I've often done that, but no, that's dangerous. Safety first, remember? It's always better to try the other way first. The squeeze and pump is a last resort, Tyler. The other way, the preferred way, is through laughter. Trust me, this really is the best way, Tyler.

You just want me to leave it alone? It will take care of itself? I'm not stupid, Tyler. If we don't take care of this, I'm going to end up being the one that has to drive you to the doctor. No, I think what I need to do is tickle you so you can try to laugh it away. Now where are you most ticklish?

No, Tyler, I'm not angry about the other day. Why would I be? What girl doesn't love being tied up and tickled until she's begging for mercy? No, I have no hard feelings about that. This is just about me taking care of you and that trouser snake problem of yours. Are you ready for the cure?
Last edited by MissAriel on Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
See my collection of stories here: MissAriel's Story Archive
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: Tyler's Predicament

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

MissAriel

Re: Tyler's Predicament

Post by MissAriel »

A/N: As for now, I think this shall be the last entry in Tyler's predicament. It's a fun story, but I don't feel there is much left to tell after this. Hope you guys enjoy it. I know Tyler does. :)

Part 2

I start my treatment plan by returning to your feet once more. I lightly brush my index finger ever so slowly against the sole of your foot. Oh, Tyler, I know your feet are ticklish. That's kind of the whole point. We need to make you laugh. Of course, I don't want you to torture you so, but it's for your own good. Your trouser snake is not going to cure itself, after all. Oh. I think I found a spot, Tyler. I saw you twitch. Is it right here?

Tyler, you've been slightly less than honest with me lately. First, you tell me there was no trouser snake, but there was a trouser snake. Now you say you're not ticklish in this spot on your foot, but I saw you twitch. You need to start trusting me if you want this to work between us. I only have your best interests at heart. I'm a problem solver, Tyler. You can trust me to take care of you.

There we go. Let's get my fingers deep into your feet and your little toes. Oh, it's working already. I love the sound of your laughter, Tyler. You have such a beautiful laugh. You serenade me with your helpless cries of joy. Don't worry, Tyler, I'm not going to stop. I can tell you're loving this. Doesn't it feel good to just let all that laughter out?

Oh, why are you apologizing, Tyler? You still think I'm mad? Tyler, I've told you three times now, I'm not mad. There's no point in apologizing. It won't stop me from tickling you. I'm not tickling you because I want revenge; I'm tickling you because you need to be tickled. Do you understand now? I'm not at all miffed that you humiliated me and tickled me mercilessly the other day while I was completely naked. Honestly, I'd have forgotten all about it if you hadn't mentioned it. I'm not the type of person to hold a grudge, Tyler. You must be thinking of some other person.

Oh, Tyler, I'm starting to get testy with you. You've gotten me all off track. You keep distracting me into addressing your complaints and apologies when I should be focused on tickling you. It must not be intense enough if you can still talk. I think I need to get some better treatment tools. The infection is spreading and we need antibiotics. I'll be right back with the feathers. Oh, you don't think that's a good idea? Tyler, are you still of the opinion that you get a vote? I'm your doctor. Just sit back and let me take care of you, okay?

Now let's see how you react to these feathers. Oooh, wow, this is way better, isn't it Tyler? Oh, this fills me with such happiness. Having trouble talking, Tyler? That's a good thing. The more you laugh, the sooner we can get you all better. Oh yes, this feather is quite fun to use. It's a good thing you can't distract me anymore. Now we can really get down to the tickling.

Hmm, but your snake, it seems like it's only gotten bigger. We must not be tickling the right spot. Don't worry, Tyler, I'll find a better place. Why are you shaking your head no? Tyler, I don't want to have to do this, but I will. If you don't start cooperating, I will call Jennifer and Sophia over to help me. From now on, the only thing I want to hear from you is laughter and head nods, okay? That's better. Now let's get those underarms.

Let me just climb up on top of you so I can get the medicine right into your armpits. Ooh, I think I might have sat on your trouser snake. I can feel it moving. It's a big one, isn't it, Tyler? We really must take care of this right away. Oh, you ARE more ticklish here. That's excellent news. Isn't this fun, Tyler? It kind of reminds me of that time you tickled me when I was helpless. Oh, no particular reason I mentioned that. Just something I remembered just now.

Wow, Tyler, this is one difficult trouser snake. No matter how much I make you laugh, I only feel it continue to move and squirm underneath me. I'm afraid you might have been right all along, Tyler. If the laughter doesn't work soon, we might have to go with the last resort. But I would like to try one more area first if that's okay with you. Surely around your ribcage might be a good spot. Are you shaking your head no again, Tyler? I told you to cooperate or I'm calling Sophia and Jennifer. You don't want that, do you? I didn't think so. It would be awfully embarrassing to have three girls dealing with your pesky trouser snake problem, and I obviously don't want to embarrass you. I just want to torture -- I mean, help you.

Oh, delightful. This is the best spot I've found yet. Hold on one second, Tyler. I need to tighten these restraints. You're squirming too much and I'm trying to get these feathers in just the right spot. It requires a precise hand and I can't do my work if you're moving around so much. That's better. Now you can squirm and thrash all you'd like. You can't move. Do you feel helpless, Tyler? I know the feeling. No reason I mention that, of course. But if you do feel helpless, I just wanted you to know, it's part of the healing process. It's all part of the plan. Oh, I have big plans for you, Tyler. You have no idea, my sweet, darling Tyler, the plans that I have for you....

Speaking of big, this trouser snake is relentless, isn't it, Tyler? You know what, I admit it. You were right. We're going to have to give it the old squeeze and pump. That's fine. I thought it might come to this. I need to get a good angle, Tyler, so I'm just going to sit right here on your face. Do you like the view? Oh, you know what, I just thought of something. I should definitely remove my underwear before sitting on your face, shouldn't I? I've heard that this might help really smoke out that trouser snake while I'm doing the pump and squeeze. Say mmph if you think this is a good idea, Tyler. That makes me smile. You're finally becoming a little more agreeable, aren't you?

Now let's start squeezing this trouser snake. Oh, I love how soft it feels in my hand. I love how it squirms and moves when I give it a good, tight squeeze.

I know what you're thinking, Tyler. You're thinking, why am I speaking in all this pleasant, flowery language? Perhaps I should speak more plainly. Do you think that's what I should do, Tyler? Tell you how I really feel?

I've fantasized about tickling and torturing you since the last time I saw you. I want to squeeze and pump your penis until I get every last drop of cum out. I want to suck your dick and feel it hard in my mouth. I want to hear you scream for mercy. I want to do so many dirty things to you, Tyler.

Was the real me too intense, Tyler? It's okay. We can go back to sweet, nice me. The raw me can be a little scary, I know. Was she scary, Tyler? It's okay, baby. I'm back now to take care of you. I would never dream of really hurting you, my precious, lovely Tyler. You have my favorite trouser snake. It's difficult to find one that's just the right size like yours is.

Are you okay, Tyler? Just checking. I want to make sure my darling boy is happy. That's so nice to hear. You ARE having fun! I'm having fun, too, Tyler. I've dreamed about this day. I just love the feeling of your trouser snake in my hand. But I think we really need to go ahead and drain it. I'm going to put it in my mouth, okay? Oooh, it's so warm and hard, I can't wait to taste it. Mmmph. Delicious.

Oh, Tyler, coming already? Good boy, good boy. You came right away after I put it in my mouth. You love to put it in my mouth, don't you? But you know that we're not done yet, right, my sweet Tyler? Oh, yes, we must keep going. Your trouser snake might have retreated, but we need to continue the treatment. Is that okay, Tyler? You can tell me if it's too much, okay? I'm here to take care of you, Tyler. Just a little bit more, okay? Oh, you love the post orgasm torture, don't you? Say mmph if you love it, Tyler. That's a good boy.
Last edited by MissAriel on Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
See my collection of stories here: MissAriel's Story Archive
superevil7

Re: Tyler's Predicament (Part 2 on 1/4/23)

Post by superevil7 »

Very hot little story. For some reason I have this feeling like Tyler isn't hating everything happening to him.