Jennifer's Confession

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
MissAriel

Jennifer's Confession

Post by MissAriel »

A/N: It's yet another BP/MissAriel crossover. It's almost as if Jennifer just can't get enough of Kelly. But I think maybe she'll have her fill this time.

-------------

Part 1

I knock on her door. It’s the weekend, so I figure she’s home. My visit is a little unannounced. It’s impulsive, which isn’t unusual for me. I can be an impulsive person. Kelly knows that.

“Jennifer, hey. Good to see you. Come in!” Kelly says.

She gives me a hug. I’ve known Kelly for a few months now and we’ve become pretty good friends. I could tell you some crazy stories... but I won’t! Because they’re pretty embarrassing. I’m blushing just thinking about it.

“Kelly! Hey, girl. Sorry, I know I should’ve texted you first, but I was just in the neighborhood, and I wanted to see ya. What have you been up to?” I ask.

“Oh, you’re always welcome here, Jennifer, don’t apologize. I was just doing some, uh, reading. For school,” she says.

I notice some papers with freshly printed ink on the coffee table, but Kelly swipes them up in an instant and stuffs them in a binder.

“Oh, that looked like pretty dense material. What class is it for? Maybe I can help,” I ask with a wry smile.

“19th century literature, and I’ve got it covered, thanks!” Kelly says defensively. “Anyways, tell me how you’ve been. Been on any dates with Brian lately?”

“Oh...” I say and look away. “I didn’t really come over to talk about Brian.”

“Oh, well, what do you want to talk about?” Kelly says.

“Um...”

I blush and avoid her eyes. I’m feeling shy.

Kelly gives me a knowing look.

“Jennifer, did you come over because you wanted to do one of those bets again?”

I violently shake my head.

“No, no, nothing like that. Um...” I reply hesitantly.

“Jennifer, you can tell me anything. We’re best friends, okay? Don’t be shy,” Kelly says in a way that relaxes me.

“You know how you said we didn’t have to play any games?” I say.

“Uh, vaguely?” Kelly says.

“Yeah, um, I... I don’t want to play any games today. I want... I want you to strip me and tie me up,” I say.

I blush. I can’t meet her eyes. This is so embarrassing. In a way, it’s more humiliating than being forced to when I lose one of our bets. Because in this moment, I have to admit, and I mean really admit, that I want Kelly to dominate me. I want her to torture me and fuck my brains out.

“Oh,” Kelly says.

“Yeah...” I say.

Tension. Cut it. With a knife.

“Do you want to kiss me, Jennifer?” Kelly asks.

“This is normally the part where I’d say I’m not gay,” I say as I lean into Kelly.

I brush my fingers through her soft, blonde hair and wrap my arms around her. My lips brush against hers ever so gently, a feminine kiss, just a touch and a tease.

“But I think I might be a little gay," I whisper in her ear.

“Jennifer,” Kelly says.

“Kelly?” I say.

“Strip, girl,” she says.

I shyly remove my t-shirt and my shorts. I’m standing here in front of Kelly again in only my underwear, and this somehow feels more embarrassing than it ever has, even though I literally just asked her to do this to me.

“Not my... not my underwear, too?” I ask tepidly.

“Aww, you’re so cute in your underwear, Jennifer. But yes, unfortunately, I think so. Off, off, off, everything must come off,” she says.

I reach behind my back and unclasp my bra. Kelly holds her hand out expectantly and I reluctantly surrender it to her. Even though I want to do this, I still feel humiliated. I fold my arms and cover my chest.

“No covering. Panties, too, Jennifer. I can’t tie you up until you’ve taken it all off. Come now, hand me your underwear. The longer this takes, the longer I’m going to have to tickle you,” she says.

“Isn’t tickling a little much, Kelly?” I meekly protest.

But Kelly gives me a stern look and I unfold my arms, exposing my small breasts to her. I hook my thumbs in my panties and slide them down my legs. I gingerly step one foot out and then the other, and surrender my last article of clothing to Kelly.

“Good girl,” Kelly says as she pats me on the head.

I blush and melt. The ecstasy is overwhelming. At this moment, I’d do anything if it meant Kelly would tie me up and fuck me.
Last edited by MissAriel on Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
See my collection of stories here: MissAriel's Story Archive
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: Jennifer's Confession

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

MissAriel

Post by MissAriel »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:26 pm Jennifer is a good girl for finally admitting it. But somehow, I fear she might get more than she bargained for. Kelly is a super-sweet girl, but she's got a sadistic side to her as well. So I just hope Jennifer knows what she is getting into!
I really think she doesn't, BP. I'm pretty sure Jennifer came over thinking, I'm gonna admit to Kelly I like her and I want to get tied up. And she's gonna have this sensual romantic (and extremely sexy) experience.

But I think Kelly is over being everyone's tickle toy, you know? She's got some pent up feelings and here Jennifer comes and she's ASKING for it.

Jennifer is so fucked.
TheBlushingPrincess

superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:26 pm I fear she might get more than she bargained for.
You took the words right out of my head.

You cut it off right when it was about to get good, MissAriel! I need more!
coolcurt86

Post by coolcurt86 »

I love where this story is headed, I like this side of Kelly too. ;)
MissAriel

Post by MissAriel »

A/N: Another chapter. Of course, I have lots more where this came from. But one thing I've learned writing here is, you guys can't handle the whole story all at once. You readers are just like Jennifer, a girl that deserves some comeuppance. You need to be edged. You can't be trusted to have the whole story right away. :twisted:

-----------

Part 2

I instinctively throw one arm in front of my breasts and use the other to cover my pussy. I know it’s futile, but...

“Jennifer, you know better than to cover. I need to give you a thorough inspection before I tie you up,” she says.

I blush.

“But, Kelly...” I say.

“But Kelly, what?” Kelly says.

I kind of jerk my head towards the window and she seems to understand what I’m saying.

“Oh, Jennifer, don’t be ridiculous, there’s no one peeping through my blinds. Honestly,” she says.

She rolls her eyes. I thought she was going to ignore my protest, but she shuts the blinds anyways. Thanks, Kelly.

“Arms down, Jennifer,” Kelly says.

I know I have no excuse now. I slowly lower my arms and reveal my everything. It’s not like Kelly hasn’t seen it all before, but this time, it’s different. My pussy feels like it’s on fire, because I’m not standing here naked because I lost a bet. I’m standing here stripped of all my assets because I asked for it. Kelly knows my secret... that in the end, she was right. I am her little lesbian slut.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” Kelly asks.

She looks down towards my feet.

“KELLY! No, please, not that. Let me keep them on. Please? You don’t need to take those to tie me up,” I plead.

“You’re the only girl I’ve ever met that’s more concerned about keeping her shoes on than her underwear. It’s kind of funny,” Kelly grins. “But you know I can’t tickle your feet if you have your shoes on. Hand them over, Jennifer. You’ll get them back if you go home.”

If? Don’t you mean when, Kelly? I really hope she meant when. But I take my shoes off. Black platform heels, three inches. As I hand them over to her, Kelly suddenly looks so much taller and intimidating.

Kelly pats me on the head and calls me a good girl. I blush. I’m not sure when it happened, but at some point, Kelly found out that calling me a good girl just does something to me. I can’t explain it, but it fucks me up. I want her to say it again and she knows it.

Kelly isn’t that much taller than me, but when she takes my shoes off, it makes me feel a certain kind of way. My shoes are like my armor and I feel small and powerless without them. When Kelly puts her fingers on my chin and gently tilts my head upward to look her in the eyes, I become acutely aware of this new difference in our heights.

“Cute make-up. I like the cat eyes. We might have to rub that lipstick off. Can’t have that getting all over the dildo,” she says.

“I didn’t agree to put a dildo in my mouth,” I protest.

“It’s a little early to stuff panties in your mouth, Jennifer, but don’t think I won’t. Be a good girl now.” Kelly says.

“Yes ma’am,” I say obediently.

FUCK. Okay, Kelly, you are seriously abusing that.

Kelly lightly squeezes my breast with her soft hand. “Soft and firm, but still an A cup, right, Jennifer?”

“Yes ma’am,” I reply.

It takes a minute for the effects of good girl to wear off. Unfortunately. I want nothing more than to complain right now. Who is she to be inspecting my body like I’m a product on the shelf at a grocery store? But also... it’s kind of hot. No! What am I saying!? This isn't hot at all!

“Pussy freshly waxed. I like that about you, Jennifer, always prepared to be naked at a moment’s notice. It’s a good quality for someone that gets naked as often as you do,” Kelly says.

I blush and try to think of a good quip to fire back at her, but I seem to have lost my voice. Kelly’s hand gives my butt a good slap and I jump.

“Ass is as firm and perfectly shaped as ever. Yes, I think you’re in good enough shape to be tied up. However, before we start, I need to do a more thorough pussy inspection,” she says.

Kelly walks over to the couch and pushes the coffee table back a few feet with her boots. She pats the cushion beside her with a come here motion and I obey. She pulls me over her lap and I now find myself on my hands and knees on the couch with my belly hovering over Kelly’s lap.

“Oh, you’re so cute Jennifer. Practically a cupcake, I could just eat you up,” Kelly says.

“I am not a cupcake!” I protest.

“Okay, that was way too defensive. You actually like being called cupcake, don’t you? I’ll remember that.” Kelly says.

Fuck.

Kelly’s puts one hand firmly on my ass and the other on the middle of my back and begins pushing me down into her lap. My hands and small, bare feet extend out to the edges of the couch and my butt ends up right on top of her lap. I feel her finger entering into my pussy.

“Already soaking wet. Guess we can skip the foreplay, huh, Jennifer?” Kelly says. I’m crimson. Unbelievable. “You have such tight and neat labia. You could be a pussy model, seriously, Jennifer. It’s gorgeous.”

Okay. This is definitely worse than losing my shoes. She is literally describing my pussy to me in detail. This is fucking humiliating. Kelly puts another finger in and I start to moan helplessly. Holy fuck, this feels good. So... good...

Suddenly, Kelly takes her fingers out and the pleasure ends. SLAP!

“Owie! Kelly! You didn’t say anything about spankings,” I protest.

“Keep count and say thank you, okay, cupcake?” Kelly says.

You’re fucking evil, Kelly.

“One, thank you.” SLAP. “Two, thank you.” SLAP. “Three, thank you.”

I want nothing more than to scream owie, fuck off Kelly, I never said I wanted spankings, but she called me cupcake and my heart is melting. She never slaps hard enough to really hurt me, but she’s firm, and each spanking comes with a sting. This goes on for some time.

“Ten, thank you,” I say.

“Good girl, Jennifer. I think it’s time to start tying you up now. Let’s go into my bedroom and put you in some rope.”
Last edited by MissAriel on Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheBlushingPrincess