Revenge in the locker room

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
josh

Revenge in the locker room

Post by josh »

"There she is!" Jenna said. A group of three girls walked into the Crystal River High School girls locker room after their Saturday swim practice. The girls were Jenna, who had red hair and perky breasts, Rachel, who had brown hair, large breasts, and a great ass, and Kat, who had black hair and also had huge breasts.

Jenna was currently wearing an all black bikini, as was Kat. Rachel was wearing a floral patterned one piece that showed off her tits.

Jenna pointed over to a short girl with brown hair and small breasts currently occupying the shower area named Ava. Ava was a few years younger than the other girls. They were seniors and she was just a sophomore. Ava was showering in her white and pink string bikini.
"That's the twerp who was perving all over us!" Jenna yelled.
Ava continued to shower, completely unaware of the situation around her.
"Hey! We're talking to you tiny tits!" Kat added.
That made Ava turn her head, which caused the other girls to erupt into laugher.

"So you respond to tiny tits?" Kat asked with another laugh.
"Um... n-no." Ava said, avoiding eye contact with the girls.
"You do! You turned your head when we called tiny tits!" Kat insisted.
"Whatever Kat, that's not the point" Rachel said. "We just wanted to ask you why you were perving on us during gym?"
"Though I guess we know the answer already consider we're all hot and have great bodys. Don't you agree tiny tits?" Jenna said.
"Uh..I guess."

"So that's why you were perving on us?" Kat asked.
"I wasn't perving on you guys" Ava said, her head down in shame.
"You so were! You were practically about to goon all over the pool over our asses! I bet you're getting all horny thinking about it right now!" Rachel teased.
"I'm- uh- I'm not" Ava defended herself.
"So if you weren't perving on us I'm sure you're okay with us checking your phone? Considering Jenna's got it right now and we noticed you don't have a password" Kat inquired.
"NO, DON-" Ava tried to sprint at the phone but Rachel held her back.
"Ooooh, strong little twerp. Open her up!"

Jenna opened the phone and entered the camera roll.
"Wowww, you did take pictures of us. Look at how my ass looks in that one."
"My tits are really that great you had to get a picture to jill over later?" Kat asked.
"Well it seems we've got a bit of a naughty girl here, taking inappropriate pictures of women at the pool. And you know what happens to naughty girls..." Jenna said.
"They get punished." Rachel said with a giggle. Ava gulped.

"First of all, spin her around" Jenna said.
"Hey, you've got a nice ass yourself!" Kat said to Ava. Ava blushed a deep red.
"I think the naughty girl should start by stripping herself, first of all" Rachel suggested.
"N-no. I can't" Ava protested.
"Come on honey, just get naked for us! It's what we deserve since you've done all this nasty stuff to us."
"I WON'T!" Ava yelled as she squirmed around and kicked at Rachel.
"Hey! That hurts you little bitch!" Rachel said. "We gotta tie her up, I can't hold her much longer."

Ava, unable to resist just Rachel, stands no chance against all three girls. Rachel and Jenna grab Ava's arms and legs and pull her over to the showerhead while Ava begs them to stop and continues to thrash around. Kat meanwhile is grabbing a few pairs of goggles from the free use bucket and taking the bands out of them.

Rachel and Jenna stand Ava up under the showerhead. With the other girls lifting her hands up, Kat ties Ava's hands to the showerhead with a few bands for extra support. Kat then moved to her legs, tying them spread-eagle to some metal posts.

The girls step back and admire their work.
"You know tiny tits, you look so cute all strung up over there." Jenna said.
"P-please let me go." Ava begged
"Nuh-uh, we own you now. And we're going to have plenty of fun with our punishments." Kat teased.

"Wait, do you guys see that?" Rachel asked. She then let out a little laugh. "Look at her crotch!"
"Oh. My. God. Unless she pissed herself I'd say she's having a good time!" Jenna said.
"Hold on, I can't really tell." Kat said. She walked up to Ava and dragged one finger across Ava's slit. "Oh my God, she is wet!"
"So you like this, huh?" Rachel asked.
"N-no!" Ava pleaded.
"Ugh, another lie. Only naughty girls lie, and you know we have to punish naughty girls. Maybe one day you'll learn."

Rachel walked over to Ava and ungracefully ripped her top off.
"EEK!" Ava screeched. Ava continued to squirm around as Rachel untied both sides of her bottoms, letting them peel off her body and fall to the floor.
"Ooh, I love a good bush!" Kat said.

Rachel tossed Avas bikini away and huddled up with the girls. They all whispered for a few seconds before turning back to Ava.

"Well, since you've been enjoying this so much aaaaaannd you're naked now, we thought it was only fair to untie one of your hands." Rachel said. Avas eyes lit up.
"So you can make yourself cum." Jenna added. A look of horror now came over Avas bright red face.
"Here don't worry, we'll help you out." Rachel said.

Rachel walked up in front of Ava and untied one of her hands before she got onto her knees.
"See, you can have a great look at my cleavage now. My big tits are just begging you to squirt" Rachel said in her best seductive voice.
"You were already gonna touch yourself to my ass on your phone, now you can do it while I'm right in front of you." Jenna added, standing backwards with her ass into the air. She made sure to pull her bottoms into her asscrack to tease Ava more.
"I'm sure this is just a dream come true for you. Three beautiful women all showing off their bits for See, I'm nicer than these other women, so I'll take off my top if you start touching yourself right now." Kat said.

Ava had been squirming the whole time. As embarrassing as this was, it was a dream come true. Three girls, all showing themselves off in front of her. Ava couldn't help but comply.

"Good girl! You see now you get rewarded since you follow instructions." Rachel said, squeezing her cleavage to together. Kat untied her own top and let her breasts come out.
"Come on tiny, cum for my big tits" Kat teased. Kat even rubbed her boobs against Avas naked body, including Avas breasts.
"Oh I know you're jealous. Imagine being able to feel tits this big every day instead of those little mosquitoes on your chest." Kat added.

Ava rubbed faster.
"Ha! She loves the embarrassment, don't you tiny tits." Ava just focused on the girls in front of her and didn't say a word.
"Imagine if we brought the boys swim team, who's practicing right outside, in here right now!" Jenna said.
Ava moaned and rubbed even faster. Kat jiggled her boobs in Avas face.
"Come on, cum!" Kat practically begged.

"Look at how big my breasts look in my cute little swimsuit, come on tiny!" Ava let out a big moan and finally came, squirting all over the ground.
"Ew, she got some on my leg!" Kat said.
"She got my tits." Rachel said, wiping it off.
Kat retied her top and tied Ava back up to the showerhead.
"Don't worry, the fun is not quite over yet!" Kat said cheerfully.
"Wha-what do you mean?" Ava said, panting and embarassed over her orgasm.

"Well we just so happened to take a peak at your phone and let's just say Garrett might be stopping by the girls locker room very soon." Rachel said.
"WHA- NO NO NO!" Ava screamed and thrashed around her restraints. Just then they heard a knock at the door.
"Our guest has arrived!" Jenna yelled as she jogged over to the door.

"Heyyy Garrett!" Jenna greeted.
"Uh, sorry, is Ava here?" he asked.
"Yeah she's right over there, in the shower area. She's dying to see you!" Ava couldn't even speak in her terror. She was about to seen completely naked by her crush and she couldn't even cover herself up.

Garrett's jaw dropped and his eyes seemed to pop out of his head as he walked around the corner and came face to face with HIS crush standing there completely naked.

"GARRETTLOOKAWAYPLEASE!" Ava screeched. Garrett just stood.
"Ooh, looks like he's a little excited!" Rachel said. Garrett had gotten hard in his pants.
"I mean who wouldn't be, a cute little girl like tiny all tied up and naked!"
"Feel free to take some pictures to take home Garrett!" Jenna added.

Garrett gulped as he had to come to a decision. He decided to not piss off Ava and left his phone untouched.
"Well, it's your loss!" Kat said.
"Feel free to go out and get seated, the boys swim meet is starting soon and we have a verrrryyy special presentation prepared." Jenna said.
"If you think about alerting anyone it'll be your ass tied up naked in here. Now get lost!" Kat yelled.

Garrett ran out the locker room terrified and the girls turned back to Ava.
"Alright tiny, it's photoshoot time!" Rachel yelled.
"If you behave during this it'll be time to let you free." Jenna said.
Ava was still a bright red as the girls began to take plenty of photos of her.
"Now start jumping up and down" Kat demanded as she untied Avas legs. She got a good video of Avas breasts jiggling up and down.

The girls then untied Ava and turned her around for the final photoshoot. They got plenty of photos of her ass.
"Here, let me make sure her cute little tush matches her face" Rachel said as she gave Ava a few hard slaps. With each slap Ava let out a little squeal and hopped into the air.

After that was done the girls prepared for the final part of their plan.

They grabbed a towel and gave it to Ava as they untied her.
"Now listen tiny, if you behave this one time we will let you go. If you're a naughty girl again your punishments will continue." Rachel warned.
"Do you understand?" Jenna asked.
"Y-yes" Ava responded.
"Alright," Jenna said, "We're gonna walk you out there in your towel and you will follow our lead. If you even think about running away it's bye bye to the towel. Got it?"
Ava nodded and gulped.

The girls led Ava out of the locker room to the pool where the bleachers were full of spectators watching. Ava curled up in her towel and looked at the ground. The many spectators wondered what mystery awaited them. Even the boys on the swim team looked over to see.

The girls led Ava all the way to the diving board where the forced her to climb up. Ava was getting really nervous now. They led her right to the ledge.
"You ready to be free?"
"P-please" Ava begged. The girls pulled the towel away as Kat tied Ava's hands together with the goggle bands. Kat also tied her feet together so she couldn't run.
"Have fun tiny!" Rachel yelled as the girls left the diving board and joined the spectators.

Ava grew a bright red. She was now butt ass naked in front of hundreds of spectators, unable to move. She screamed for help and saw one of the coaches running over with a towel. It felt like ages as she stood up there, watching the flash of many cameras and the filming of many more, she was sure. Hundreds of pairs of eyes were trained on her every move, the every jiggle of her breasts and butt as she squirmed around.

Eventually Ava was covered up and untied but the damage was already done.

Rachel, Jenna, and Kat celebrated their humiliation and planned for the next weekend...

Let me know if you'd enjoy seeing these girls next victim, and maybe even how you'd like to see it play out...
Check out my Story Archive!
bleuray2

Re: Revenge in the locker room

Post by bleuray2 »

That's gotta be utterly humiliating. Love it.

No doubt I'd love to see the bullies naked too.
Darky

Post by Darky »

I guess it is time for Ava to misbehave again

But some good bullie revanche could be Nice too
potatopenguin

Post by potatopenguin »

Can we have an ENM spin-off or different POV where Garrett tries to secretly tell a teacher and ends up getting tied up by the girls too when they find out about it?

Looking forward to this continuing as well.
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

potatopenguin wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 12:40 pm Can we have an ENM spin-off or different POV where Garrett tries to secretly tell a teacher and ends up getting tied up by the girls too when they find out about it?

Looking forward to this continuing as well.
not a bad idea. i'm looking forward to more whichever way you choose to go.