In Front of Everybody part 3 by Boris666

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Frank89

Post by Frank89 »

Jack’s friends all looked at Emma like hungry wolves. Emma scrambled to her feet, one hand shielding her puss, the other across the crease in her bottom. Her brother and his friends pounced and Emma tried to make a getaway. Anna stuck her foot out and tripped her, sending Emma sprawling on the carpet. Before she could recover, the younger boys were all over her, tickling everywhere.
Emma squealed and squirmed, struggling with the boys fingers on her bare tummy and thighs, wriggling and pleading. As she desperately fought against wandering hands, her thin vest rose higher and higher. She felt tickling fingers up her side and in her armpits and shrieked at the realisation that her vest was now up to her neck, leaving her flat chest completely exposed. Emma’s nipples were standing to attention and stuck out like bullets.
Anna grinned like the cat that got the cream. She stood over her older cousin and drank in the sight of her childish physique.
“Let me help you, boys,” she said, as she crouched down and grabbed Emma’s arms. Anna easily overpowered he smaller cousin, with the boys help and pulled Emma’s arms above her head. The tickling resumed with gusto and poor Emma was helpless to stop the sensory onslaught. Anna sat on Emma’s arms and pulled the vest all the way up, then adjusted her position to take it off completely. Now Emma was totally bare down to her socks and shoes.
She thrashed around, kicking her legs out and as they came apart, a boy got between them and she couldn’t close them again. Anna tapped a boy on the shoulder and indicated for him to take her place. He held Emma in place, as the others continued their torment and worried the poor girl. She kicked and squealed and tossed in desperate attempts to escape the tickling all over her nude body. Her dignity was long gone and then things took a turn for the worst.
Before that point, Emma wouldn’t have believed this could be any worse, but she was completely bare in front of her little brother and his friends, who’s fingers were all over her and she suddenly realised she needed to wee. She screamed and kicked out, catching one boy in face, sending him flying across the room, as her mother angrily marched into the room to see what all the fuss was about.
Emma’s mother saw her daughter foot connect with little Terry’s face and watched him take off and land heavily. She was about to berate her naughty girl for hurting one of her brothers friends, when a shocking spectacle occurred. A jet stream of piss first hit the boy between her legs in the face and then, as he dived out the way, arced high in the air and fell a few feet away onto the carpet, making a wet patch.
Everybody froze in silence, as they watched the arc of wee rise and fall onto the growing wet patch. It seemed to go on and on, as Emma moaned in absolute humiliation. Her degradation was complete.
“Emma, how dare you?” her mother roared, “I don’t know what dirty game you’re playing with these boys, but you’ve kicked Terry in the face and wee’d on my carpet, you disgusting little girl. What on earth are you doing?”
“Mum, please… I’m sorry… I couldn’t help it… they tickled me.”
“Anna. What is going on here?”
“Emma told the boys to tickle her, Auntie Grace. She kicked one in the mouth, and that’s when you came in and she started peeing on the floor.”
“No… Mum, it’s not true…”
“Be quiet, Emma, you dirty girl. Do you expect me to believe a word you say after all your lies and naughty behaviour?”
“Mum, I…”
“Stand up at once.”
“I’m sorry, I…”
As Emma got up off the floor, her mother quickly covered the floor in three strides, slapped her bottom hard and took Emma by the ear.
“Ouch… ow, no, please…”
Emma was pulled along in such a hurry, she had no time to think before she was once again, unceremoniously hauled over her mothers knee. It seemed that her mother had purposely put her thigh between the trembling girls legs this time and Emma wondered why after what happened before. She worried at the terrible sensations of that wicked nylon against her bare quim and sobbed at the embarrassment of her situation. But she soon had more to worry about than her shame, as her mother’s hand fell heavy and fast on her unprotected bottom again.
The smacks cracked out in the silence, as all the guests looked on in undisguised amusement of the young girls predicament. Each slap causing her bare bottom to wobble and part and bounce. Her struggles and gyrations of attempted escape only achieved a frenzied thrusting. A lewd and shameful display, which provoked much giggling among her audience, as well as rubbing her naughty button on her mother’s nylon covered thigh.
She couldn’t help it. There was nothing Emma could do to stop the building wave of hot liquid lust inside her. Her squeals and yelps became moans of oh and ah and she came like that on her mother knee, in front of everybody.
The spanking stopped abruptly and her mother sat there, appalled by Emma’s filthy behaviour, as the naughty girl rubbed herself off on her knee. Everyone looked on in shocked silence, as the naughty bare bottom did it’s erotic dance and Emma moaned out her pleasure.
Emma fell limp over her mother’s lap. Her face was scarlet with shame and lust. Nobody was sure what to say. The hush was broken by Anna’s giggling.
And then the spanking resumed. This time, Emma’s mother berated her on her shameful behaviour and the spanking ended with Emma in floods of tears.
“Get up, you dirty girl.”
Emma awkwardly lifted herself and was immediately directed to the corner by a flurry of stinging slaps to her sore bottom. She arched her body forward, thrusting her bare quim out with every smack, scurrying between. In the corner she stood squirming with shame.
“If you can’t even be trusted to play with children, you can stay here, with your red smacked bottom on show in front of everybody, ‘til I say otherwise.”
Emma stood facing the wall, sobbing in misery. She was shamefully aware of her flat chest and smooth mound, even facing the corner. She also knew that she would be spending the rest of the day wearing only shoes and socks. Soon it would be time to eat and she would suffer the indignity of having to eat in the nude and help her mother clear up with her naughty bits all on show.

What’s worse was the fact that she knew her mother wouldn’t tolerate her covering up to hide her shame, or hiding in her bedroom. Her feelings of embarrassment had discovered a new level. It was bad enough at the beach, but at least she could go in the sea for a bit and nobody was fully clothed. Now, she stood a stark contrast to everyone else in their best clothes.

She felt breath on her ear and froze. Anna giggled and put her hand on Emma’s back just above her bare bottom. Emma looked to her side and saw the horrid girls gloating face.
“This has been the most exciting family visit ever. I’m going to come more often.”
Emma cringed and squirmed, as Anna’s fingers delicately traced a pattern on her sore bottom.
“I can’t wait to see you spending the whole day like this,” the wicked girl said, ever word dripping with glee, “Watching you do chores will be so funny. I wonder what more trouble you might get yourself into?”
SpankingFetish

Re: In Front of Everybody part 3 by Boris666

Post by SpankingFetish »

Is this canon? I see that someone else is posting this.
PhilMarlowe

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Frank89 found a part of a story that I had from the last site's archived database. I have been posting stories in batched as I can dig them out of the database. Frank89 knew that their were more than the parts I had posted.

If I find other parts to this story, I will make some notation here.

/Phil
SpankingFetish

Post by SpankingFetish »

Alright, thank you.