A Bus Ride to Forget Part 2 by KennyBee

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

A Bus Ride to Forget Part 2 by KennyBee

Post by PhilMarlowe »

KennyBee wrote: A Bus Ride to Forget Part 2 by KennyBee

“Oh my god” gasped Natasha, wide-eyed. “What happened next?”
Joanna’s bottom lip trembled as she recounted her humiliating story.
“I didn’t know what to do…I was n-n-n-naked” she said. “And all these students got on. They spotted me and crowded round, laughing at me. I think some of them took photos, and then a girl gave me some clothes out of her bag to wear. I got off at the next stop.”
Natasha shook her head sadly.
“Did you find your clothes?”
“Yeah, those…those bitches must have thrown them out the window. I found them by the side of the road on my way home. Oh Nat, it was just dreadful!”
“I know Jo”, replied Natasha, soothingly. “I can’t imagine how it must be to be stripped like that…”
“It wasn’t just that, you know. They….they treated me like a toy. They…spanked me!” Tears started to run down Joanna’s face. “They put me over they’re knee and spanked me like a child! And I was helpless.” She began sobbing and her oldest friend pulled her close and hugged her tight.
Natasha held Joanna’s face and wiped a tear away. She looked hard into her friend’s big, dewy eyes.
“Could you describe them to me?”
Joanna saw the wicked glint in Natasha’s eyes and did the best she could.

The next morning Natasha found herself sitting waiting for the bus. The bus that Joanna had caught that fateful morning. She checked her watch. It was a long shot, but maybe, just maybe…
The bus rounded the corner and she flagged it down.
She stepped onto the bus and her eyes immediately darted around. Her heart skipped a beat as she looked to the back of the bus and saw them.
There was a slender blond haired girl, her hair down to her shoulders. That must be Sarah. Next to her was a slightly chubbier brunette. Lisa. The girls were both texting on their phones.
Natasha sat several seats in front and waited.
20 minutes later, Sarah and Lisa walked to the front of the bus. It was their stop. Natasha got up too, following them off.
The girls walked ahead of her, cackling at some private joke. Natasha tried to keep her distance. They were heading off through the woods. Perfect. This area was on the outskirts of town. She waited till the girls were far ahead and resumed following. She tailed them for what seemed like forever, along the dirt trails and through thick woodland. The trails narrowed and twisted, and she became worried she was going to lose them when the trail forked. Natasha pulled out her phone and called Joanna, who answered quickly.
“Hey Jo…guess what? I’ve found them! I’m following them through Marsh Woods. Oh, don’t worry, I’ll get those little bitches back for you. And I’ll take photos to prove it!”
Natasha hung up and looked around. Where were they? She started to jog ahead, desperate not to lose sight of them. She jogged for a while, but there was no trace of the teens. Beginning to sweat in the hot mid-day sun, Natasha sat down on a log and tried to get her breath back. She was a fit young girl, but even she needed to rest sometime, and she wasn’t wearing a sports bra like she normally would if she was exercising, her big D cup breasts causing her to curse their size.
As she sat still, panting, she didn’t hear the soft footsteps in the grass behind her.

Natasha pulled her phone out to text Jo, when she was blindsided. Someone shoved her roughly off the log and into the dirt, and then she felt a body…or was it two?…sitting atop her. Her face was in a puddle, and she turned it to one side to breathe properly.
Lisa sat on Natasha’s prone body, pinning her arms down. She was laughing hysterically. Sarah sat on her legs, rendering the older girl helpless.
“Well, well, who the hell are you?” Asked Sarah. Natasha opened her mouth to speak and got a mouthful of dirty water instead. Damn puddle! Sarah picked up Natasha’s bag to look for ID. What she found instead surprised even her.
“Oh my god, what is all this stuff? Were you going to use this all on us?”
Natasha turned her head as much as possible.
“I still will”, she gargled. “For what you did to my friend! We’ll see how you like it!”
Natasha was strong, but Lisa was heavy and she remained pinned to the ground. She tried wriggling free, but to no avail. And damn, they had opened her bag. That was bad news. She had brought a variety of things to humiliate the girls with, and suddenly Natasha felt afraid. What if the tables had truly turned?
As if to answer her question, she heard the roll of duct tape being pulled open and torn. Sarah bound Natasha at the ankles, and then just above the knees. The dark haired beauty struggled, but could not budge Lisa from her back. Lisa shifted just enough to allow Sarah to tape her wrists together, and the two girls stood up. Their bound captive lay there, trying to free herself from the tape. It was useless. The girls just laughed, and Sarah put a last strip over Natasha’s mouth.
Natasha was seething with rage now, her face a deep crimson. She rolled onto her back and wrestled to free herself.
“Wow,” said Sarah. “She looks pretty warm. Are you hot, girly-girl?”
Natasha could not respond.
“Let’s cool her down.” suggested Lisa. She pulled out a water bottle and unscrewed the cap, before emptying the contents onto Natasha’s face. Natasha was wearing blue jeans and a white tee, and Sarah emptied her water onto the tee, making it slightly see through. Her dark purple bra was visible through it, noticeable as Natasha’s large breasts rose and fell with her angry breaths.
“So you’re Joanna’s friend, right?” asked Sarah.
Natasha, now very worried, nodded almost imperceptibly.
“And you were coming to get revenge on us, right?” asked Lisa.
Natasha closed her eyes and nodded again.
“Big mistake, bitch.” said Sarah. She reached into Natasha’s bag. “Now, what do we have here…”

While Sarah rummaged in the bag, Lisa sat down on Natasha’s thighs. Her nimble fingers reached down to her belt buckle and undid it. Natasha tried once more to furiously wriggle free. She knew what was coming. Lisa fiddled for a moment with the top button on Natasha’a jeans, before undoing that too.
Natasha tried to scream. She shouted “Nooooo! Noooooo!” but her shrieks were muffled by the tape gag. Lisa and Sarah laughed even harder. Sarah was taking photos of the bound girl on her phone, and Natasha was wondering where it had all gone wrong for her, when she felt her jeans being tugged down her big thighs to where the tape held her just above the knees. She closed her eyes in shame as her tiny purple panties were revealed.
“Oh god,” cried Lisa, “they’re so small, why even wear them?” she guffawed. The thin purple fabric didn’t even cover her pubic mound on either side, and tufts of Natasha’s pubic hairs peeked out the sides. She could hear Sarah’s phone taking more pictures. Then Lisa rolled Natasha onto her belly, and revealed the awful truth. Natasha was wearing a thong. The camera kept snapping away as her big bouncy butt cheeks were exposed in the sunlight for the two nasty girls. Her quivering naked bottom looked a pale milky white in the sunlight.
“Hoooo boy, that’s a big fat ass!” laughed Sarah, and Natasha knew it was true. Her butt was pretty big, and these girls were seeing every wobble and dimple on it, her skimpy thong doing absolutely nothing to hide her big cheeks. Natasha closed her eyes and started crying.
She did not see Sarah advancing behind her with the scissors from her own bag, nor did she feel Sarah start to cut into the back of her tee shirt with them. She cut right up to the sleeve until Natasha noticed. Then Sarah cut the other side, until Natasha’s top was simply two halves, unrestrained by the tape. Sarah whisked both halves away, leaving the defeated girl in her tiny purple thong and matching bra, her jeans at her knees.
Sarah turned to Lisa.
“Get me her phone, I think we need to send Joanna a message.”

Joanna was ready to go when she received the text. A photo of some torn clothes and information as to where to find them. The message came from Nat, so Joanna of course assumed the clothes belonged to Sarah or Lisa. She left the house in a hurry.
About 30 minutes later Joanna found herself walking along the trail to find her friend. Oh boy, she hoped those girls were still there! She wanted to get involved with the revenge. She wanted to strip them naked, to spank their asses, to humiliate them forever, like they had done to her.
It was peaceful on the trail, and the song of the birds was all she could hear for a while, until she thought she heard some muffled shouts. She quickened her pace.
Joanna left the trail to follow the sound, and found herself walking through the thick undergrowth. Through the trees, she thought she spotted something. Yup, there was a person there, trying to shout, but with their mouth gagged. Joanna ran forward to see if it was Sarah or Lisa, and stopped dead in her tracks when she saw it was Natasha. Joanna gasped and put her hand to her mouth.
Natasha’s wrists were taped together above her head, and she was almost hanging from a branch, just managing to balance on her tip toes. The girls had managed to untape her legs, remove her jeans completely, and tape her back up again at the ankles. But most shockingly of all, Natasha hung before her in a very revealing purple thong and bra. The poor, degraded girl’s mouth was taped shut.
Sarah and Lisa stepped out from behind the tree.
“Well, Joanna. Here we are again” smiled Sarah.
“Please…let her go!” stammered Joanna.
“You think it’ll be that easy? Would she have just let us go? Would you?”
“I….I…..”
“Shut up and strip” snarled Sarah. “Right now.”
Joanna’s heart was thumping so hard, she thought it might burst out of her chest. These stupid teenagers, how could they have so much power over her and her friend? They were at least 3 or 4 years younger, and yet now they were going to strip the two older girls and humiliate them further!
“I said STRIP, dammit!” yelled Sarah.
Joanna looked down. She was wearing a light summery blouse and a pale blue skirt. Without even thinking, her hands went to the top button of the blouse. Then, over Sarah’s shoulder, Joanna spotted Natasha. The girl was working hard on freeing her wrists, and was making some progress. Joanna realised her once chance was to buy Natasha enough time to escape. Joanna started unbutton her blouse, slowly. Lisa, annoyed by the time she was taking, walked forward and simply tore the flimsy garment wide open and ripped it from her body. Joanna whimpered and tried to cover her bra, but Lisa held her arms at her sides, exposing the see through pale pink lacy bra. Joanna’s large dark nipples were very obvious. The girls laughed at her, and Joanna stole another glance at Natasha. She almost had one hand free, but she needed more time! Joanna swallowed hard and reached down towards her skirt. She saw Lisa lick her lips in anticipation and felt tears welling. She gently undid the zipper and let the skirt fall to the ground. The girls, expecting a matching set, laughed when they saw the lacy pink bra was mismatched with a pair of red and white striped cotton briefs!
Joanna, stripped to her undies, checked on Natasha’s progress. Her hands were free! She was struggling to get the tape of her ankles quietly. Joanna had to distract the girls. Natasha needed more time!
Hating herself for it, Joanna got down on her knees and started to beg.
“Please girls….don’t do it! Don’t make me strip! I beg you, please! I’m asking you, I’m begging you, let me go!”
Sarah stepped forward and put her foot towards Joanna’s face.
“Lick the mud off my boots, and I’ll consider it” she laughed. Joanna got down on her hands and knees.
Behind Sarah, Natasha, freed from her constraints, grabbed Lisa. She clasped her hands over the girls mouth and tripped her. Lisa tumbled backwards and Natasha was on her quickly and the two girls, one in matching purple underwear, started wrestling in the dirt. Sarah heard the commotion and turned her back on Joanna, who reached up to Sarah’s leggings and yanked them down all the way to the bewildered girl’s ankles, before pushing her forwards. Sarah tripped over her leggings and fell flat on her face, and before she could do anything about it, Joanna had grabbed the bottom of her shirt and was lifting it up over Sarah’s head. It came off easily, and everyone saw that Sarah wasn’t wearing a bra! Her breasts were small, but the nipples were very erect. She threw her arm over them and Joanna yanked the leggings clean off her legs. Sarah sat before her, utterly stupefied, in her socks, shoes, lime green satin panties and nothing else!
Meanwhile, Natasha had gained control over Lisa, and had managed to pin her to the ground face first in the dirt. The teen struggled, but Natasha had her good.
Joanna came over to help. Sarah, seemingly sensing defeat, sat on her pantied bottom crying, covering her bee-sting breasts. Together, Jo and Nat flipped Lisa onto her back and held her limbs. Natasha reached over and picked up the scissors.
“Not so tough now, bitch-face” said Natasha. Lisa’s eyes widened in sheer horror, as Natasha cut through her black tee shirt. She cut it to shreds, and soon the chubby teen was wearing only her black bra with pink polka dots on it.
Natasha then handed the scissors to Joanna, who began to cut Lisa’s shorts off. Lisa bucked and kicked to break free, but couldn’t overpower the two girls. The scissors sliced through the fabric easily.
Lisa became desperate, thrashing wildly. She was obviously wanting to keep something hidden.
Joanna smiled. “Let’s see what’s under these shorts, shall we?”
And with that, she whisked the shorts from Lisa’s body. There was gasps and laughter as the apparent tough girl’s knickers were exposed. Pink and frilly and far too small, with Minnie Mouse’s face printed all over them!
“Oh wow, no wonder you didn’t want these seen, little baby!” laughed Joanna.
“Aw, look at the little girl’s panty-wanties!” cried Natasha! “So cute!”
Now it was Lisa’s turn to cry. She looked over at Sarah, who still sat in her green satin skimpies, covering her small chest. She looked pale and afraid.
It was Joanna and Natasha’s turn to take photos of the stripped and humiliated teens. They also took the girl’s phones and deleted all the shots of Natasha’s ordeal.
“Okay girls,” commanded Joanna, “If you don’t do exactly what I say, these photos are becoming your profile pictures. Instantly. I’ve uploaded them to your accounts. All I do is press this button here, and hey presto! Public humiliation.”
Sarah and Lisa exchanged horrified glances. Their reputations would be ruined! Everyone would see them nearly naked, dirty and crying in their embarrassing underwear!
“Do we have a deal?” asked Natasha.
Both girls nodded.
KennyBee wrote: Part 2, err, part 2 by KennyBee

“Okay” said Joanna. She pointed at Sarah. “You - stand up!”
The shamed teen stood up, her hands by her sides. Her tiny boobs mostly noticeable for her nipples standing out like bullets.
“Take those stupid panties off” commanded Joanna. Sarah complied, slipping the soft garment down her legs, and standing before them utterly bare-ass naked. Her light golden curls sparkled on her pussy in the sun.
“Good. Now turn round and bend over.”
Sarah closed her eyes and did what was asked, pointing her creamy white rump at the girls. Joanna turned her attention to Lisa.
“Spank her” was all she said.
Lisa walked over to where her friend was bent over naked. Lisa’s little belly hung over the front of her ridiculous Minnie Mouse knickers, and it jiggled as she walked, much like her big round bum did. In contrast, Sarah’s butt was small, tight and round, but as Lisa unleashed her first spank to Sarah’s bared derriere, it bounced like any other ass.
“OW!” squealed Sarah, clasping her hands over her butt cheeks.
“Move those hands” ordered Natasha, and Sarah did, revealing a red hand print on one cheek.
“I’m sorry Sarah” whispered Lisa as she slapped Sarah’s ass again with her open hand, forcing another yelp out of the girl. Again and again she spanked the bare bottom of the poor teen, each blow causing the humiliated girl to gasp and cry. Her cheeks jiggled with the ferocity of the impact, and started to turn red.
“Please stop, I’ll do anything, please!” Sarah cried in desperation, as Lisa continued to whack her friends naked butt.
“Okay, okay, stop it” said Joanna. “Both of you, face each other.” They did. “Sarah - take her clothes off.”
“And make it real sexy!” added Natasha.
Both girls in tears, Sarah reached behind Lisa and slowly unhooked the polka dot bra. Like Natasha before her, Sarah wondered how she could have lost control? She loved humiliating people. Joanna had not been the first girl she had publicly stripped, not by a long shot! But to be on the receiving end…to be degraded for the pleasure of others…
The bra slipped of over Lisa’s breasts, and they hung free. The wind tickled her nipples and made them erect. Also, something about this scenario was giving her a strange pleasure, mixed with abject humiliation and shame. It was a confusing time for Lisa. The feeling was exacerbated by Sarah dropping to her knees and reaching up to the waistband of Lisa’s small pink panties. She gently tugged her friend’s last piece of modesty down over her sizeable round buttocks, exposing her wobbly cheeks and ass crack to the forest. Lisa closed her eyes and unconsciously bit her lip as Sarah slid her underwear down in front too, revealing a thin nest of pubic hair. Lisa felt her legs go to jelly. Sarah slid the panties down her legs and Lisa stepped out of them.
“Okay, you - fat ass - turn around.” said Joanna.
Lisa was only too glad to comply, as she felt a warmth spreading between her legs, a tingling of excitement unlike any she had known before.
Joanna and Natasha forced Sarah back onto her knees so that her face was only inches from Lisa’s big bare butt. Joanna leaned in to Sarah and whispered in her ear.
“Kiss it.”
Sarah moved her head forwards and pecked Lisa’s bum on the cheek, then quickly pulled back.
“No, not like that!” said Natasha, filming the whole thing. “More passion!”
Sarah began to kiss Lisa all over her ass, making exaggerated smooching sounds each time her lips smacked against the soft pink flesh.
“Lick it!” shouted someone, Sarah wasn’t sure who, but she did, licking Lisa’s cheeks and kissing them too.
Lisa, meanwhile, was trying not to collapse to the ground in pleasure. Her knees almost buckled, as her chest heaved up and down in waves of ecstasy. Her nether regions were hot and wet, and she fought back the urge to put her hands down there.
Sarah did not feel the same way, and was horrified when she felt hands on the back of her head pushing her in towards Lisa’s butt crack. She shook her head but was forced in, between the pale dimpled cheeks of her naked friend’s big wobbly bottom. Joanna pushed the girl’s face right in, moving it around, rubbing Lisa’s chubby butt all over Sarah’s face. Lisa started to gasp out loud and Joanna and Natasha exchanged WTF glances. Was Lisa…coming?
Lisa thrust her hands down to her pussy and began to finish herself off, her naked friends face still wedged between her fat cheeks. It didn’t take long for Lisa to explode in orgasm and collapse to her knees, freeing Sarah from her humiliating situation. The two naked girls lay on the ground at the feet of the two older girls, who were still clad only in their underwear.
Natasha walked over to get the bag of toys, and couldn’t find it.
“Jo, I can’t find the bag! Or our clothes. Or anyone’s clothes!”
Joanna looked around startled. Natasha was right! Everything was gone. Lisa and Sarah looked up at Natasha. Where had everything gone?
The girls all looked at each other. Natasha in her tiny purple bra and thong. Joanna in her see through bra and little cotton knickers. Sarah stark naked. Lisa, stripped bare and still panting from her orgasm.
What a sight they made. How on earth were any of them going to get back home?
This was not an idea that troubled Timmy Weissman, who crouched in the bushes watching the girls. He switched off the phone he had used to film the naked spectacle and tucked it into Natasha’s bag, next to the girls’ clothes. He was especially pleased to have Sarah and Lisa’s panties. Those, coupled with the video he had just taken, were to become his prized possessions. He scampered off into the woods, leaving four naked or nearly naked girls, still wondering what had happened, and how in the hell were they going to get home?