Surprise for the birthday boy

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
coolcurt86

Surprise for the birthday boy

Post by coolcurt86 »

You’ve lusted after Curtis for ages, but he’s in a relationship with Lindsey and she’s one of your good friends. So you would never make a move on him. But you know that he likes it when you flirt or tease him, and it excites you to do it. You’re determined that that’s as far as it will go, though. It’s only a bit of fun.

You walk up the path to Curtis and Lindsey’s house, a bottle of wine in hand. You’re wearing a little black dress that reveals slightly more cleavage and leg than societal norms would normally allow. This is for Curtis’s benefit. It’s his birthday.

lindsey answers the door and gives you a welcoming hug. Something’s not right — she’s not dressed for a party. Instead, she’s wearing a short silk robe. It doesn’t feel like there’s anything underneath.

“Hi, Lindsey. Nice robe. Am I early?” you ask your friend. “Or late?”

“Actually Cayce, you’re right on time.”

You follow her in and look around. “Where is everybody?”

“Nobody else is coming,” says Lindsey, with a sinister glint in her eye.

“Uh, okaaaayyy…”

lindsey relieves you of the bottle of wine. “Look Cayce, I know you’re interested in curtis.”

Oh shit. Something heavy is about to go down. “Lindsey, I would never…” you stammer.

“Don’t deny it. I’ve seen the way you act around him.”

You drop to your knees, clasp your hands and beseech her. “Lindsey, I know I can be a little flirty sometimes, but please believe me when I say that I would never, ever make a play on curtis. He’s all yours, and that’s that!”

Lindsey smiles. “Relax Cayce, I trust you. But you like him, right?”

“He’s nice to look at,” you concede.

“I think so too” laughs Lindsey. “curtis is in the bedroom. Go say hello.”

Confused, you enter the bedroom. It takes you a couple of seconds to process what you see.

curtis is handcuffed spread-eagled on the bed. He’s naked. His cock is half erect. And from his shocked reaction, he is absolutely, definitely, not expecting you!

“Lindsey, what the hell!” he shouts in panic. He reflexively tries to cover himself, snapping the chains of the furry handcuffs taut.

“Whoops, sorry curtis!” you gasp and turn to flee the room. But Lindsey is blocking your escape.

“Not so fast Cayce,” grins Lindsey. “I’m sure you’d like a closer look?”

You turn back to look at curtis. He’s blushing furiously, twisting against his bonds in a futile attempt to hide his nakedness from your gaze. You’ve seen him shirtless before, but never fully naked. His vulnerable position leaves nothing to the imagination.

You stare at his cock and bite your lip. It’s a nice size. He’s gone to the effort of trimming his public hair. His balls are nice too. You imagine them cupped in your hand.

“Okay Lindsey, what’s going on,” you ask warily, while still staring at Curtis's balls.

“It’s his birthday, Cayce. I thought we could give him a nice surprise.”

curtis looks from Lindsey to you, and back to Lindsey again. “Jesus Christ, Lindsey, I never thought…” he finally whispers, ceasing his struggles. You wonder what’s going through his mind. Actually, you wonder what’s going through your own mind.

Why would Lindsey do this to him? And why do it with you?

As if to answer your unspoken question, Lindsey whispers “curtis likes you too, Cayce. Watch this!”

She sits next to curtis on the bed and starts stroking his hair. “Look curtis honey, it’s Cayce. You like Cayce, don’t you? You’d like to see her naked, wouldn’t you?”

curtis’s breathing increases. The poor boy is looking rather stressed.

“You’d like to see her tits, wouldn’t you curtis? Grab Cayce’s tits and suck on her nipples or her perfectly round ass curtis don't lie you would want to give it a smack and kiss it too?”

curtis’s cock twitches and starts to grow. Before your wide eyes, it lengthens and hardens with Lindsey's dirty talk.

“You’d like to fuck her, wouldn’t you curtis? Take little Cayce over there and fuck her brains out?”

curtis’s cock springs to full erection, A little dribble of pre-cum appears at the tip. Shocked, you cover your mouth with your hand. Red-faced, he turns his head away from you.

“Well Cayce, don’t just stand there! Say something!” begs Lindsey. You pick up on a small element of doubt in her voice. She’s been very confident up to now, but she’s obviously concerned that she might have misread both of you and her plan could end in disaster.

“Nice,” you finally say. “Nice dick, curtis.”

He turns to look at you but can’t hold eye contact. “Ummm… thanks?” he offers.

lindsey gets up off the bed and comes over to you. “So Cayce, he’s all yours if you want. The one rule is you can’t untie him. If he’s helpless he’s not cheating on me — he’s just a victim of circumstance!”

You think there might be a flaw in Lindsey's reasoning, but you are so flustered and excited that you can’t think what it is.

There’s an excruciating pause while they wait for your response. You lick your lips. Your mouth has gone a little dry and your stomach is full of butterflies.
coolcurt86

Re: Surprise for the birthday boy

Post by coolcurt86 »

part2

“Hey curtis, it looks like I’m your birthday present,” you giggle coquettishly. “Do you want Lindsey to unwrap me?”

“God yes!” he replies enthusiastically.

You pull your hair aside so that Lindsey can unzip the back of your dress. She eases you out of it and it falls to the floor, leaving you in a bra, panties, and heels.

You feel a brief moment of self-conscious panic, but the excited look on Curtis's face gives you all the encouragement you need. You twirl for him. Then, with your back to him, you look over your shoulder, hands on your ass. “Like what you see, curtis?”

“You’re beautiful,” he replies. Then, as a quick afterthought, he adds “Like Lindsey!”

“Nice save,” says Lindsey. “Let’s see how her boobs compare!”

She reaches out and unclasps your bra. You turn your back to curtis and discard it, then turn around with your bare tits covered by your hands. You squeeze them together and give curtis a sultry look. “Would you like to see my tits, curtis?”

“Fuck yeah!”

You drop your hands to your hips and wiggle your bare breasts at him. He inhales sharply and his cock twitches in appreciation.

To your surprise, Lindsey comes behind you, does the reach-around, and starts fondling your tits. “They feel just as nice as they look, curtis,” she teases.

You’re not sure how you feel about your friend copping a feeling, so you decide to pretend it isn’t happening. Unfortunately, this leaves you unprepared for when she squats behind you and pulls your panties down to your ankles, giving your butt a little kiss in the process.

“Lindsey!” you admonish her as she stands up again. She looks back at you with a cheeky faux-innocent expression. Then you remember curtis. Totally naked in front of him, you spin around and strike a sexy pose with one hand on a jutting hip.

You can hear Curtis's rapid breathing across the room. His eyes are wide, trying to drink in as much of your nakedness as they can. His cock is so engorged it looks painful.
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: Surprise for the birthday boy

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »