I Made A Wish It Came True

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
seeker22

I Made A Wish It Came True

Post by seeker22 »

Hello and let me introduce myself. My name is Otto Jones your typical highschool senior who has had a lot of sex and girls fall over for me. .... ok that's not true I've never had a girlfriend or had sex and this really bothers me a lot. It's the only thing I think of from waking to sleeping all day everyday. It's very frustrating especially what happened on the senior year trip. But that's a story for another day and time.
It's the last week of school everyone is so excited talking about colleges they be going to looking forward to the future while I can't help but feel a little sad for better or worse I'm going to miss these idiots I've spent so much time with. As I closed my eyes and started to cry into my elbow head on my desk I wept like a baby for the countless time.
When I couldn't go anymore I felt something strange looking up with my tear filled hazel eyes the class was gone and it was pitch black.
Jumping up scared I backed myself into the corner of the room. I know great survival techniques. That's when a too bright light appeared causing me to look away and when I looked back there was an impossible looking beautiful naked female standing there with her head cocked (lol see what I did there) to the side as if very confused by me.
Seeing her beautiful flame red and orange hair, it was like the colors where moving. I looked in to her fierce too bright deep blue and purple eyes. Down to her cute button nose and her lips ever so full I wanted to kiss them so bad. Going on her neck was perfect then to her bare naked boobs boobs boobs boobs crap crap crap those are boobs wow thank you thank you thank you boobs boobies breasts slapping myself perfect size no drop firm pointing at me. To her skinny stomach flat and toned to her bald as a baby vagina crap crap crap vagina vagina vagina pussy pussy yay yay yay to her firm toned legs and her dainty feet with painted toe nails.
"Now that you have seen your first girl naked let me say I'm honored to be your first how was it?" she asked in a pure velvet liquid voice. Stuttering uuh uhh umm umm clearly getting annoyed she walked over and slapped me somehow that worked. "First ow you could have just yelled or pushed me. Second it's fantastic and last who are you where you from" I rushed it all out.
"that's better first I don't care if it hurt you were being an idiot. (point to her but harsh) second I'm the wish you made. I must have looked confused cause she took a deep breath and let it out making frustrated noises while whispering"why always the idiots". Composing herself "you wished to see girls naked (gestering to herself) think of me as a genie I am the wish I grant wishes. In return at the end I'll ask one thing from you which you must do deal?" "deal" I said too fast.
With that she hit me again when I realized I was back in class. I saw her standing next to the teacher but it was clear nobody else did.
"first only you can see and talk interact with me. At anytime you want to just think naked girl or say naked or any other nude word or phrase. Next I can do whatever you want anything at all' thinking about this I looked at the girl who caused my senior trip to go bad wished something bad to happen to her
My nude friend said "watch this'
The girl we will call October got up as if possessed came over to me got on her knees hands held up and started panting like a dog begging me. Still a little confused she got up in front of everyone and slowly stripped naked coming back so I would take off her bra and thong once she showed her butt my nude friend said "end" the now naked girl came back to everyone laughing she faced us all frozen like a nude statue nipples hard enough to cut glass after a bit where I got great pictures she ran off
"that my dear Otto is only a small bit of my powers are ready for more?"
thinking
"let's do this thing it's time for revenge " I said laughing like an evil villain