Punished By Nudity by Dazed

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Punished By Nudity by Dazed

Post by Girlspns »

Part 1
It was 7:00 in the morning and Vera sat nervously in the headmaster’s office. The Fifteen year old girl had a history of behavior problems and intentionally breaking the rules. In the past week Vera had broken the dress code twice and was caught cheating on an exam.

The punishment decided was harsh, even for the strict school’s standards, but it was deemed a necessary tactic to quell her rebellious ways.

The door opened and Vera watched the school nurse come in and close the lobby door behind her.

“Morning Vera,” The nurse quipped. “Stand and follow me!”

Vera reluctantly followed the nurse into the main office and the door was shut.

“Disrobe. Everything comes off!” the nurse barked.

Vera looked sheepishly at the headmaster, his white hair and chiseled face staring at her coldly.

“Since you have delighted in breaking the dress code repeatedly it is the decision of the school that you will be deprived of any clothing for the entire school day,” He spoke as Vera reluctantly began undressing. “It is our hope that your shame and embarrassment will drive home the importance of following the rules.”

“Must I remove my underwear too? ” she inquired softly.

“EVERYTHING!” was the reply from both the nurse and the headmaster.

She reached back and unhooked her modest white bra and it fell to the floor. Her face blushed as her pale small tits were suddenly on display.

“Panties too. Hurry it up, classes will beginning soon!” the nurse quipped.

“But ma’am...please don’t make me take my panties off. You don’t understand,” Vera pleaded.

“OFF NOW!” the nurse scoffed in a demanding tone.

Vera sniffled as she lowered the panties down past her bald pubes.

“Dear heaven the girl has her clitoris pierced!” the nurse blurted out as she looked at the shiny ring hooked into the meaty flesh of Vera’s clit.

Tears filled her eyes as both the headmaster and the nurse knelt down to closely inspect her vagina.

“AWWWWW” Vera whined as the headmaster tugged on it.

“Best get used to it!” The nurse scoffed. “I’m sure it will be played with many times today.”

Vera kicked her panties off and quickly assumed the standard ENF pose, covering her breasts and pussy, but was soundly reprimanded and forced to stand with her hands at her side.

She watched as the headmaster picked up what looked to be a large board with three round holes cut out in it.

“For the crime of cheating on your exams you will wear this “cheaters yoke” to perform eraser duty all day. For each class you will stand in front facing the students. At the end of each lesson you will erase the board clean. Failure to do so will result in spankings applied to your bare bottom until the board is cleaned and ready for the next lesson.

Vera blushed crimson. “But sir, how will I properly erase the boards if my hands are bound in that thing?”

“This is the lighter female yoke. Be thankful it is not the heavy oak one!” The nurse scolded as she motioned Vera to lift her hands upward.

Vera’s lips quivered as she watched the headmaster and the nurse guide her head through the center hole and slide the board down over it tll it rested on her shoulders. They then guided her arms into the two holes and slide the board together, locking it with two small padlocks on each end.

Vera stood butt naked with her arms locked in some medieval type pillory device. Even though the board was of light weight material, she knew it was going to be horribly uncomfortable as the day dragged on. A private thought filled her as she wandered how she would use the toilet if needed.

Vera was nearly in tears as the nurse led her down the hallway to her homeroom. Her heart danced wildly as the nurse reached for the door. In seconds Vera would be required to parade herself naked before her classmates with the vile yoke locked around her head and arms.

She silently prayed that the day would pass quickly as she followed the nurse into the hell that would be awaiting her.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Re: Punished By Nudity by Dazed

Post by Girlspns »

Part 2
The moment she passed through the door it began. The looks, the stares, the giggling, pointing, and degrading comments as Vera followed the school nurse to the front of the room where she presented her to the teacher and left the room.

With Vera standing facing the class near the chalk board, the teacher rose and addressed them, reinforcing that Vera was being punished and the class was to view her humiliation as an object lesson of the consequences of repeatedly breaking the rules.

Tears of shame filled Vera’s eyes as her classmates stared at her naked body. The dreaded yoke that bound her hands made it impossible to cover herself in any way. She felt like a statue on display.

The girls stared at Vera in a cruel manner, while the boys stared with lust in their eyes.

“Vera, I hope you are able to retain the lesson in your mind as you are unable to take notes,” the teacher remarked as she began teaching the lesson. “There will be a test at the end of the week and you dare not fail it!”

Vera could only stand there and watch as the teacher wrote on the board. As the morning dragged on, the yoke became more and more uncomfortable. Finally as the teacher finished, she instructed Vera to clean the board.

The entire class was glued to the front as Vera turned her back to them, displaying her cute and very naked butt. The simple act of picking up the eraser proved to be a daunting task as Vera had to lean and bend and every time she did, she gave the students an entertaining view of her anatomy.

As Vera worked to clear the board, the teacher rose and announced she had to leave for a bit to make some copies in the office. She put the room in charge of one of the older girls named Megan and told her to ensure that Vera cleared the board entirely. If she did not, she would be properly disciplined when the teacher returned.

Megan, who never cared much for Vera anyway, relished the idea and strolled enthusiastically to the front where she stood by Vera, who was still feverishly bending and moaning trying to erase the board.

Immediately as the teacher left things took a bad turn for Vera when Megan decided to make the stressful task of clearing the board even worse. Noting the ring that adorned Vera’s clit, Megan opened the teacher’s drawer and rummaged around until she found some string.

Beaming with a sadistic smile, she wrapped one end of the string around a knob on the desk drawer then reached between Vera’s legs and tied the other end around the ring on her clit.

“What are you doing?” Vera moaned as the class laughed and cheered Megan on.

“Let’s see if this works. Someone tell me when the teacher is coming,” Megan spoke as she began closing the desk drawer. As she did the string pulled back on the ring, causing Vera to back up to ease the pain.

“AWWWW.. Please, stop!” I can’t reach the board... and it hurts!” Vera wailed.

“Well, you better reach the board or you are going to get that bare ass of yours lit up like the fourth of July,” Megan threatened.

Vera tried to walk forward but Megan only drew the string tighter causing Vera to retreat from the board again.

“Please...stop!” Vera wailed as the fiery pain attacked the sensitive lips of her sex.

“You better hurry,” Megan teased as she gripped the desk drawer with sadistic glee. “The teacher will be back any minute. I would hate to be you if that board is not cleaned.”

“Here she comes!” one of the students yelled and Megan quickly removed the string from Vera’s ring and the drawer and put it in her pocket.

“I gave you plenty of time to clean that board Vera,” the teacher fumed as she marched up to the front of the room. “You never learn do you?” she stormed as she reached for the wooden ruler.

“No, please, it was Megan, she wouldn’t let me finish,” Vera wailed.

“And just how did she prevent you from it?” the teacher growled as she tapped the ruler impatiently in the palm of her hand.

“She….she put a string around my private area and I couldn’t move,” Vera sniffed.

“Of all the lame and made up excuses,” The teacher snorted as she took her place behind Vera and began smacking the lily white mounds of her ass while Vera danced and wept. As she did, her small tits jiggled up and down to the amusement of the class.

“Awwwwww! Awwwwww. Please… it wasn’t my fault,” Vera squealed as her butt cheeks both turned a deep red hue.

Just then the bell rang for the change of classes and the teacher put the ruler up and instructed Vera to finish the job and turn to face the next class coming in.

By now, word had spread to all the students and they were anxiously awaiting their turn to view the naked girl and take their turns humiliating her.

Vera stood frozen, her eyes filled with hot tears and her ass burning red hot as she awaited the next class.
SpankingFetish

Re: Punished By Nudity by Dazed

Post by SpankingFetish »

Probably one of my favorite stories on this page so far.