Embarassed at Rich girl pool party (partly true, partly fiction)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
willow_1446

Embarassed at Rich girl pool party (partly true, partly fiction)

Post by willow_1446 »

Hi, I'm Willow and this is my first post in this board. I've been into enf for awhile but just found this. I wanted to share a semi-true ENF story with my as the ENF! However, I've always fantasized about it ending differently so I'll let you know when it's my additions.

One of these rich girls I vaguely knew rented out our local pool for her bday party and all my friends were going so I tagged along. I was mostly hanging around with my friend (we'll call her E) and I was wearing a cute little string bikini to show off to the boys. Anyways E hopped into the water and I dipped myself in slowly. She asked why I didn't just hop in and I said the strings weren't super reliable so I was trying to avoid a wardrobe malfunction. E offered to help me out and said she would check my ties. She dipped underwater and I felt her feel my thigh. I felt her hands around the ties and then suddenly I felt the bikini bottoms get pulled off my body. I was so embarassed as E came back above the water holding my bikini bottoms. Now in reality, E taunted me for a few seconds before giving them back to me, but here's my version of the ending.

E held the bottoms in front of my face. I tried to reach for them but she pushed me back with her leg. "Aw, poor baby wants her bottoms back" "Please E, this isn't funny" "I don't know, I find this hilarious. Tell ya what, if you throw your top on the pool deck I'll give you your bottoms back." I decided this was better than running out bottomless so I dipped my boobs underwater and took the top off, tossing it out. "Haha! You realy fell for that you dork?" E tossed my bottoms up with my top. I had to climb out naked and put my bikini on while getting laughed at by so many kids! They all had pictures of me naked that they'd probably beat off to, which weirdly turned me on. I finally covered up and spent the rest of the night outside of the pool.

Finally, here's another true part of the story to finish it off. I was now wearing jean shorts and a black tank top, having dried off, and I saw E talking to a fairly large group of people on the pool deck. There were also plenty of people in the pool below her. E was wearing much better coverage than me (a black modest top and matching swim shorts). That wouldn't stop me however. I wanted to get her back for earlier so I snuck up behind her and pulled her trunks straight to the ground. Everyone around starting laughing. I stepped down on her bottoms so she couldn't pull them back up right around. I saw her unshaven front side (she didn't have a bf) and her pale bubble butt, which I gave a slap. Finally she pushed me back and covered herself before storming out of the party.
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: Embarassed at Rich girl pool party (partly true, partly fiction)

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

RollTiideRoll2

Re: Embarassed at Rich girl pool party (partly true, partly fiction)

Post by RollTiideRoll2 »

I'd love to hear any more times that you have had embarrassing situations!!
(I loved the story btw)