The Last Hotel Room (Part 2 posted 10/8)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jastes22

The Last Hotel Room (Part 2 posted 10/8)

Post by jastes22 »

The Last Hotel Room - Lisa takes the last hotel room with the non-functioning bathroom.
Last edited by jastes22 on Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
jastes22

The Last Hotel Room: Part 1 - The Public Bathroom

Post by jastes22 »

"Oh, come on, there has to be something!" This day couldn't get any worse. I was this close to getting my dream job. I flew out for the in-person interview, only to learn that they needed to reschedule. It was supposed to be a one-day thing. Fly in, interview, fly out. Simple. Now I had two days of nothing to do, no clothes, and no toiletries.

The hotel receptionist shook his head. ”I’m sorry, Ms. Larsen—”

“Just call me Lisa,” I said. I never liked being called by my last name.

“Yes, well...Lisa...all of our rooms are full.”

I groaned. It was quickly growing dark and the rain wasn’t letting up. The thought of trying to find another hotel made me want to curl up on the floor and cry.

“There is...one option, but it is not conventional.”

I perked up. “What? What is it?”

“We have one room, but the bathroom is not functioning. You could sleep there, but you would have to use our public shower down the hall on the main floor.”

“Yes! I’ll take it! Anything!” I said. Finally, I could get some sleep. The receptionist took my payment and handed me the card key. ”Just be careful. That room has been having issues.”

I hardly could care less. I would’ve taken a dirt-floor hut at this point. I hauled my stuff to my room. As I walked down the hallway, I passed a teenage boy. He stopped and looked me up and down, and repulsed a shudder. I knew I was attractive, with long legs and a generous butt, but I didn’t care for some kid ogling me.

I put the card into the slot. It beeped, but did nothing. I grunted and put it in again. There was a *click*, and the door opened. I pulled my stuff in and collapsed on the bed. The bathroom had tape over it, blocking entry, but that was fine. I could just plan out my bathroom breaks and shower in the morning. I’d spend most of my day in the city, anyway, and would only be in the hotel to sleep.

My clothes were still wet from the rainfall outside, but I didn’t have anything else to change into. I grabbed the singular towel on the bed and walked down the hallway. The boy was still there, completely absorbed in his cell phone, but as I passed him, he looked up. His green eyes locked with mine. His eyes broke with my stare and looked me up and down. I suppressed a shudder and disappeared into the bathroom.

Blessedly, the bathroom was empty. There were five stalls, each with a door that covered the midsection of the person showering. I didn't like the thought of my feet exposed, but at least I would have some real privacy, I thought. The bathroom floor was icky, and the lights were dim. The bathroom was filled with the rumbles of fans and vents, white noise that drowned everything else. I hung the towel on the hook just outside the shower stall, closed the door, and turned on the light. I stripped off my clothes, putting them in a sopping wet pile on the floor outside the stall.

The water was lukewarm at best, but it felt amazing after being drenched in rainwater all day. I stood there, eyes closed, arms up, funneling the water into my chest and hair. With the door, I couldn't hear any of the rumbling outside. I took in a deep breath, enjoying the serenity.

Finally, satisfied that I was clean, I opened up the curtain. And froze.

Where was my towel? And my clothes? They were gone! The only thing left was my roomkey card.

My thoughts fell on the boy. He must’ve stolen them!

I grunted, stepping out and looking down the bathroom. There was not a towel in sight. I walked down to check that there really was no covering, feeling a slight jolt of excitement of being completely naked in a public bathroom.

My heart sank as I realized I had no options. I was going to have to walk out in the hallway naked.

Hands over my tits and pussy and card between my fingers, I gingerly stepped out of the bathroom and onto the carpeted floor. My bare toes felt terribly out of place touching the floor, and the cool conditioned air felt sharp and intrusive on my skin.

The kid looked up, at first surprised, but then smug, as if in victory. I glared at him. I thought about confronting him, but that would mean having to stay naked in front of him for longer. I just wanted to get somewhere safe. As I passed, I moved my hands in an attempt to cover my butt, but my big butt was just too big to cover. I whimpered at the thought of some stranger getting a very intimate view of my butt and the entirety of my bare back.

I cursed as the card slipped through my fingers. I bent down, knowing that the boy now had a completely unobstructed view of my butt. I hurried and stood up, the redness in my face growing. Fingers trembling, I shoved the keycard into the slot.

Nothing.

With widening eyes, I pulled the card in and out several times, starting to panic. The card reader did nothing.

I was trapped.
Last edited by jastes22 on Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
CityWolf

Re: The Last Hotel Room

Post by CityWolf »

Change the "curtain" to a hard door. She could use the curtain for covering.

Just a suggestion.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

CityWolf wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:07 pm Change the "curtain" to a hard door. She could use the curtain for covering.

Just a suggestion.

Agreed. That would take away the potential for coverage and increase the tension in the story, which btw, is marvelous so far.

Hooked6
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

Hooked6 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:05 pm
CityWolf wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:07 pm Change the "curtain" to a hard door. She could use the curtain for covering.

Just a suggestion.

Agreed. That would take away the potential for coverage and increase the tension in the story, which btw, is marvelous so far.

Hooked6
Thanks! I went ahead and edited the story to reflect the suggested change. Now I just got to figure out what Lisa will have to do to get her clothes back. :twisted: :twisted:
jastes22

The Last Hotel Room: Part 2 - The Hallway

Post by jastes22 »

I stood there, completely naked in the middle of a very public hall, frozen like a deer in headlights.

What was I going to do? I couldn’t go back to the front lobby, not like this. And I couldn’t stay out here in the hallway.

The problem was probably with the lock, not the keycard, so getting a new one wouldn’t solve the problem. I had to face the boy.

I dropped the keycard, replaced my hands over my privates, and turned around.

He was a teenager—old enough to know how embarrassed I was, but young enough that the idea of this boy—a kid, really—ogling me in my birthday suit made me want to shudder.

He looked surprised to see me facing him for a moment. His eyes glanced to the discarded keycard, and a terrifying smile creeped over his face as the realization of my predicament came over him. I bet he could hardly believe his luck. “Having some trouble with your door, ma’am?”

“Give me my clothes back!” I hissed. The heat rising up in my face from the anger and embarrassment welling up inside of me made it hard to think.

He shrugged, brazenly looking me up and down. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.

“Where are your parents?” I asked.

“Not here. We’re on a trip. State soccer tournament.” He paused, and then grinned again. “Boys team.” He pulled out his phone and typed something in. “There. They should be here any minute.”

“They?”

“The rest of the boys,” he said. “I can’t have all the fun.”

My heart dropped as boys started to emerge from the doors on either side, surrounding me. “What do we got here, James?” someone asked, coming out of the first boy’s room. squeaked and pushed myself against the wall to cover my butt while still using my hand to cover my crotch and titties.

“This lady—what was your name again?”

“L-Lisa…” I said, unsure why I was telling him my real name.

“Yes, well, Lisa here got herself locked out without her clothes,” James said. I shuddered as he used my name. “She needs our help finding them.”

I squeaked, wanting to shut my eyes to this nightmare but completely unable to. There had to be at least twenty boys all staring at me in the hallway. They were quiet, but they whispered to each other, laughing quietly at my predicament.

“Well, I’m sure we can help with that. But I think Lisa should give us something for our efforts,” James’ friend said.

James nodded. “I agree. Lisa, why don’t you step out in the middle here and give us a twirl?”

A thousand emotions ran through my body. Disgust, horror, shame, despair, and terror. There was absolutely no way I was going to do that! And then, ever so slightly, there was a feeling of excitement. That same sense of excitement I had felt in the bathroom, completely naked and searching for a towel. It wasn’t like it wanted me to be a slut, but it was enough that I had to admit that some of this was a little enjoyable being the object of humiliation. The conflict of emotions held me there, frozen.

“Come on,” James said. “Don’t be shy.”

I blushed. Despite having a full set of breasts, flat stomach and long, black hair, I felt so self-conscious about my body.
He reached over, grabbed my arms and pulled a little. I grimaced as his fingers brushed my skin, but I let him pull me out onto the center, my face turning red and my knees shaking. There were enough boys to completely surround me, which meant my uncovered butt was completely exposed to the prying eyes of at least half of them.

“Go on, give us a twirl,” James said, stepping back. “In fact, why don’t you do it with your hands on your head?”

I swallowed, my hands shaking as I pulled them off my privates and placed them on my head. My legs felt like jelly as I stumbled around, giving every one of the boys a nice exposed look of my pussy and tits.

“Hey, look! She’s getting wet!” Someone reached over and rubbed my crotch. I groaned, nearly falling over at his touch. I felt something wet across my skin where he had dragged his fingers. No, there was no way I was getting off on this! This could not be happening. I was stronger than this, not some exhibitionist desperate to be exposed! This was a nightmare!

“Good,” James said. “Since little Lisa here is getting off on this, maybe we should have Lisa do a few more things for each piece of clothing she needs help with. Boys, what do you think we should have her do for her panties?”

I groaned. This night was far from over.