Ms. Smallest Titties by Who Cares

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Ms. Smallest Titties by Who Cares

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Who Cares wrote: Ms. Smallest Titties by Who Cares

Yesterday me and my friend Jack got in an argument about which girl in our class had the flattest chest. Jack swore it was tiny little Gwen, who always raised her hand first in class and liked to show off. I knew that Michelle was the one who had the least amount of tits. When we were in 7th grade I busted in the girl's locker room and caught her half naked. She had a boy's chest then and from what I could see, very little had changed. After arguing for most of study hall Jack and I realized we needed to put it to a poll.
Both girls were in our lunch period so we decided that would be the best time to conduct our experiment. Gwen was in the lunchline when Jack got her. He grabbed a hold of her picked her up easily by himself. She was so tiny that he was able to carry her all the way to the center table himself. She was kicking and screaming but people were mostly laughing. The center table was where Michelle was sitting. She was about 5 8'' and had long ass arms and legs. I wasn't about to take her solo. Rob helped me subdue the tall flat brunette.
Both girls were wrestled up onto the table and made to lay down. Even though t hey were kicking and begging for help everyone was having too good of a time to stop what was going on.
I announced that we needed to settle a bet and once and for all crown the winner of the flattest titties in our class prize.
Everyone in the place lost it at this point. Especially our girls. The two of them protested and squirmed even more then before.
Guys all over the place were hooting and hollering. They crammed around and tried to get a better look.
Both girls were stretched across the table. We had there arms pinned over there heads and there legs pinned open.
I asked Michelle if she was ready to win our contest and she looked at me all angry and actually spit in my face. I always thought she was cute (she would be hot if she had bigger tits) so I just licked the spit off my own face and kept going. She was wearing a nice blouse/ jacket combo. The perfect outfit to hide the fact that she had nothing going on tit wise.
Snip snip.
Michelle lost her cool when I pulled out the big pair of scisors I stole from the library. Thats when she knew we weren't ...ing around.
I stretched out Michelles blouse and cut it straight up the middle. We tore the shirt and her jacket right off of her and threw it out to the guys. Michelle screamed in terror as her bra covered chest was displayed to everyone in the lunchroom. She struggled hard against us trying to get up and out of there. We had her tight and I wasn't gonna let this bet go unsettled. I guided the scisors around the middle clasp of her tiny bra. With one quick cut her bra came undone. I knocked both cups out of the way and revealed her tiny little titties.
Everyone was cheering as Michelle tried to hide her face. Sure she had little mounds but they were barely anything. She did have nice puffy nipples though. They gave her boobs a little more size then they really had. Dozens of pictures got taken and she was immortalized as some of the tiniest titties to ever make it to high school.
Now all eyes turned to Gwen. Little Ms. Know it all had annoyed us all for years. She walked around like her shit didn't stink because she was so smart. I handed the scisors to Jack.
Jack looked down at Gwen with glee. Gwen wasn't just angry like Michelle. Gwen was histerical. She was bawling her eyes out and pleading not to be shown off to all of these monsters. She singled out girls in the audience and asked for their help. The girls just laughed and Gwen snapped. She screamed at us to let her go. She told us that she wasn't a dumb skank like Michelle and she wasnt asking for it like she was.
Did any of this influence Jack?
Snip snip.
Jack cut right through Gwen's cable knit sweater. Cut it all the way in half. The pieces were thrown out in the garbage.
Gwen was trembling in fear. You could see her heart pounding through her flat chest. Jack brought the scisors down and everything went quiet for a moment.
Snip snip
He cut the bra in half and we got the best reveal you could ever have in a tiny titty contest. She had stuffed her bra. The tiny titties that we all knew and loved were even tinier then we imagined. Two pieces of balled up cloth hit the table and her unbelievibly small boy tits were on display for the 100 people in the room. She whined and twisted but we weren't letting her go. This was too great. Now we knew why she was always overcompensating with being a know it all.
These weren't just small boobs. These were no boobs whatsoever. Her chest looked exactly like a 13 year old boy's. They were just nipples on a flat chest with no tit tissue at all. Her nipples were wide and broad too. Like two pepperonis sitting on a boy's chest. She had a mole on her tit that was raised up higher then the tit itself.
Everyone was going crazy laughing even Michelle. She was a little dumb to do so though because the contest wasn't over yet. We had done the big reveal but there was still two other contests to make sure of the results. When they heard that they both started whining.
They were both uneasy but we got them standing up on the table. Now everyone in the room could see what they had going on titty wise. Everyone in the room knew Gwen's dirty little secret and judging by the amount of pics being taken everyone in school would know within the hour.
Gwen and Michelle stood side by side on the table. There pathetic titties exposed for all. They both tried to cover themselves but we told them that it would all be a lot faster if they just did what they were told.
We instructed them to do jumping jacks. This was the bouncing part of the contest. Both hesitated but eventuallly did what we needed them to.
Everyone cheered them on. Michelle was the first one to do it. She had some jiggling all over. Her tiny titties jiggled and her belly did too. She wasn't fat but I could understand why she wouldn't want to do topless jumping jacks in front of 100 people.
“Look at those little guys jiggle!” someone yelled and she stopped. She tried to jump off of her stage and into the crowd. Luckily me and Jack caught her (by the tits) and helped her back up.
Gwen looked around for an escape but knew she wasnt going to find one. She started doing jumping jacks and there wasnt any fat on her to jiggle. Her tits stayed perfectly still. Nothing on her chest bounced. Those two pepperonis just moved a little.
Everyone cheered and it looked like Gwen was going to be sick.
We applauded them and let them know that there was only one test left. The winner would be crowned after this next one. We helped the shaken girls into a sitting position on the edge of the table.
Next we called up two dorky freshmen boys. The types of guys who smell and wear all black. This was the titty feel portion of our contest. These two virgins who had never touched a titty in there lives would be the final judges. Both girls looked at them with great fear. The boys just smiled at them like a couple of morons. We told them to have at it.
Both guys grabbed onto the tits of the girl in front of them. The girls squeeled as their cold hands started mashing there excuses for boobs.
Michelle's guy scooped her little boobs into his hand and squeezed. He pulled her nipples and worked them around good. Gwen's had more of a problem. There wasn't anything to feel. After just putting his hands on her flat chest for a moment and rubbing he decided that the only real test could be done with his mouth. He started sucking on her nipples and she looked like she was going to puke.
Now it came time for them to switch. Michelle's new guy loved her comparitively huge titties and sucked on those now too. Gwen's new guy was kind of a smart ass. He felt her chest for a moment and then told us that he needed an official ruling on something.
He came over and asked us about it as everyone tried to listen in. Especially poor little Gwen.
Me and Jack agreed with his idea and came over to help him.
I announced that in the matter of tiny titty Gwen our freshmen fag wanted to make sure she was even a female after feeling her complete lack of titties. We agreed because we wouldn't want to crown a Ms. Smallest Tits if she wasnt even a miss. There was some nervous laughter but I dont know if anyone knew what we were getting at.
Gwen asked us tearfully what the ... we were talking about and we told her that we would show her.
It didnt take much because she was so small but the three of us pulled her back into a laying down position on the table. We were too strong for her to protest. Before she even knew what was happening we had her jeans unbuttoned and pulled down. She was now just in her granny panties in front of everyone and she was try to kick and scream. She knew what was happening now.
We decided to save her the total exposure and just let the freshman reach in and feel for himself.
He fished into her panties and started feeling around. I dont know if he even knew what he was looking for.
He felt around for a little bit with a dumb look on his face. Then he turned to the audience and said he might need some help. With that he tore her panties down and pulled them off of her legs.
Gwen's little pussy was now totally exposed to everyone in the lunch room. She screamed and cried but we all got a good look. Me and Jack helped with that good look by stretching her legs apart and up. She was now in the stirrup position and her virgin lady parts were being seen by most of our grade. She was obviously mortified as she tried to kick herself free. But it wasn't happening. Gwen knew all the answers but she didn't know that she should be shaving that poonani. She had a huge mound of curly blonde hair on her snatch and it even reached down her inner thighs a little. Her pussy was so pink and soft. But it was also kind of big. Like her pussy lips were huge.
As we bounced her legs around we finally found something that would jiggle. Her pussy lips! The freshman fag had to celebrate his great idea and we let him. He manipulated her lips for a while and played with them between his fingers. When she yelled for him to stop her opened and closed her lips like a mouth and made it look like her pussy was yelling. We decided he had enough when he started to lick her down there and people got grossed out. We realized it was time to crown her.
We stood her back up totally naked and officially announced her as Ms. Teen Tiny Titty. I don't think there could ever be a better winner. She had nothing on her chest whatsoever and she was such a good sport. All that was left was the paying up on my bet with Jack.
Michelle was able to leave now and she did so by running out of the lunch room covering her chest and crying. A few guys chased her out the door and down the hall.
The conditions of the bet were that whoever lost had to titty ... the winner of the contest. Because I lost that meant that I had to somehoe find some titty on Gwen's chest and ... it. We layed her back down on the table and her eyes bulged out when I unzipped my pants. Everyone started cheering and chanting. It was crazy. I pulled down my pants and boxers all at once and my hard cock bounced out. I climbed up on the table and mounted her tits (or nipples really). People started taking pictures and I posed for them when I started humping her.
It was hard to get some traction on her flat chest but I was able to work something out. I think the feeling of my balls slapping against her was what really got me going. Without me realizing it a couple of freshmen guys snuck between her legs and started playing with her. Everyone found that funny but it got even better when she started to get into it. I knew something had changed because the look on her face had gone from humiliation to a blank stare. She was breathing heavy and it was getting intense. I looked behind me and noticed the three guys all crowded around her snatch. I couldn't help but laugh. To her it was no laughing matter. I now had a timeline. I was going to try to cum right when she did.
I began to get myself there by abandoning her titties. I moved my cock up and started rubbing it against her soft face. I think this helped both of us because after just a moment she started to moan. Jack was smart and recorded her face with my dick rubbing up against it. You wouldn't know that she was being held there if you looked at his camera. When people saw what he shot it just looked like a slutty girl enjoying a cock on her face. It was the same with all the phootage of her pussy getting licked and prodded. One guy lifted up her legs and started licking her tight little asshole and thats when she couldnt hold on anymore. With a huge scream Gwen had her first orgasm. I wasn't far behind as I stuck my cock in her mouth right as she did. I thrust my hard cock in her mouth just a few times before it exploded with cum. I spewed part of my load in her throat and then pulled out and covered her face and her nipples with the rest of it. Now that she was covered in cum and quaking from cumming herself we picked her up and carried her through the crowd of horny teens who all reached out and tried to touch her pussy or ass. She was so horned up she didn't know what was going on. We carried her out the back door of the lunchroom and into the basketball courts out there.
We plopped her on the grass next to the courts where a bunch of junior boys were playing and left her naked and shaking. Covered in cum.
“We present Ms. Smallest Titty” and we locked the doors behind us.
Janie wrote: Best story yet by Janie

Although I was as flat-chested as Gwen, and probably about twice as brainy, I enjoyed your story very much. In fact, I may have even identified with Gwen. The only difference between her and me is that I have never had barely a hair on my bush. Most of what I have had I've always shaved, trying to remain a bit virtuous -- you know, Mommy's little girl. You've written a number of stories now, but this is your best so far, far and away. I really enjoyed it. I think you actually enjoy women; you make me quiver a little bit.

Who cares? I do!!!
lmao, Janie