Boner Boy Introspection by Robby

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Boner Boy Introspection by Robby

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Robby wrote: Boner Boy Introspection by Robby

\ Ok so I'll admit it. As embarrassing as it is to say I was an extremely immature kid in my teenage years still. There I said it. Scrawny and barely 5' 4" some might say I was awkwardly undeveloped physically, emotionally and socially at this stage. I even had a horrible lingering habit of still sucking my thumb in my sleep. It certainly wasn't intentional which made it even more debilitating.

It was spring break so we were off school for a week when this happened. With 2 working parents gone for most of the day I was left on my own at home with my nemesis, my 17 year old step sister in charge. My step sister and I fought like only siblings could, and spent a brunt of our time at odds with each other over just about anything and everything. She was a pretty and popular girl socially unlike me. Bigger than me she liked to exercise her superiority over me, and together with her inseparable side kick Rachel partnered up with her it made for a rather intimidating alliance to contend with, especially on my own.

So on this particular morning I was just minding my own business watching tv in the basement den as normal, doing my best to keep my distance from the 2 self proclaimed evil tyrants of the house. Rachel had slept over the night before and was basically living at our house now, at least it felt like that to me.

Well at some point I must have fallen asleep on the couch. I was still in my sleep clothes, flannel pajama pants and a t-shirt at the time and I don't really know what happened, I must have unconsciously started sucking my thumb in my sleep (I guess??) because the next thing I know I was startled awake by a bright flash of light and loud laughter as I felt my pants get yanked down... and when I say yanked down I mean like ALL the way down, and off! All I remember is feeling my pants getting whisked off, jumping up completely stunned and startled, naked from the waist down with my sister and Rachel laughing hysterically at me. They were saying something about me sucking my thumb like a little baby, and were both pointing at my lower half laughing their asses off at me standing there depantsed and humiliated. It was then looking down at myself that I realized what they were really laughing about. In addition to my thumb in my mouth, I had apparently gotten a very noticeable sleep boner too, and was standing there not only bare-assed, but with a very full stiff erection in full salute also!

Humiliated I tried to cover cowering in total embarrassment while having to endure being viciously taunted by the both girls. I could have died! I tried to run out of the room but they didn't let me get too far. Grabbing me and spinning me around they pulled my hands away so I could not even cover. They had their fun holding me down and tickling my stomach and sides watching my big boner swing around right in front of their eager eyes. Held on the floor with Rachel sitting on my legs and my sister holding me from behind with her arms underneath my arm pits and her hands locked together behind my neck I was rendered completely powerless unable to get away or even cover my very exposed erection. My step sister squealed in delight as Rachel tickled my sides closely examining my erection in full detail commenting on how big it was for me being such a "scrawny little boy” Having their way with me they toyed and tickled me all over even daring to flick my wiener with their fingers every once in a while just to watch me jump. Finally, exhausted and defeated they let me up, but the nightmare wasn't over yet.

Laughing and saying they were going to e-mail the pictures they took of me sucking my thumb with a big boner showing they used it to black mailed me. They told me I could not have my pants back and ordered me to stand up straight in front of them. My boner was going down at this point so they told me to play with it and keep it hard or else. My sister got a towel and tied it on my head like a bonnet, and then they ordered me to suck my thumb and jerk off in front of them! Fearing that they would actually let that picture out at school, which would ruin my life forever, I shamefully admit I did it. Taunting me and laughing their heads off they ordered me to keep stroking and rubbing my rock hard boner till I couldn't hold back any longer. Ejaculating like a geyser I shot wads of cum into the air as both girls squealed in delight with each humiliating spurt. Unable to control myself I bucked and shook for what felt like forever before finally gaining my composure again.

Laughing at me with complete contempt my sister tagged me right on my balls sending me crashing to the floor flinching in pain as both of them proceeded to strip me of my shirt next leaving me completely naked now. Walking away with Rachel at her side she said I was to stay naked like I was for the rest of the day till right before our parents got home.

Sitting on the couch I watched TV stark naked cupping my privates for a good half hour before attempting to cover myself. As soon as I did they came in again jumping me and tickling me till I got another big boner again. This time though they even went further than last time tickling me right on my shaft and grabbing hold of my hard on having their fun making me writhe around and squeal in naked humiliation till I met all their demands again. This time around they ordered me to kneel and to hold still so they could jerk me off as they spanked my ass from behind! They made me call myself a “thumb sucking little pussy” over and over while they jerked me off mercilessly till I came again. My ass was so red and sore after that it felt like it was on fire.

At 4pm they gave me my clothes back and ordered me to get dressed. They said if I said anything to anyone they'd ruin me forever with the pictures they took. I never did and they humiliated me in various ways almost everyday after that when no one else was home.
Jeepman89 wrote: More please by Jeepman89

Can you please continue with what they did to you after that? That was an awesome story!
Joshua wrote: Repost by Joshua

Hey now... this is a repost of a great story from TGP past. And I should know because I wrote it! I remember it was in response to a story called Boner Boy which was written about a boy named Robby getting stripped. I took and re wrote it from first person perspective of the character Robby in the original story. Apparently someone liked it enough to repost it!

Thanks who ever you are. And you are welcome! :-)
Janie wrote: hmmm... by Janie

Yeah, it was so great cuz Joshua wrote it. Just copying and reposting someone else's story is bad form. It's okay to use the theme and rewrite the story as a new one, but copying a story without credit is, uhmmm, just plain wrong.

Janie
Janie wrote: Boner Boy by Janie

What is it about teenage boys with small dicks? Oh, they're cute, especially the shy ones.... errrr, I mean all of them! A small package that's stretched so tight that it's as hard as my favorite hard rubber dildo is just well, er, CUTE! A moon shoot? No, space explorer! Science project.