Fun Day At the Basement (Alternate) by Cathy & Friends

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Fun Day At the Basement (Alternate) by Cathy & Friends

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Cathy & Friends wrote: Fun Day At the Basement (Alternate) by Cathy & Friends

\ Even if this boy was avoiding us we still managed to catch him when he least expected it and began drilling him with all the right questions. We told him we knew what school he went to and what he thought if everyone there would get to see some embarrassing pictures of him. Just to make his mind up, with handed him the one where his was jerking his hard on like a pervert. "Be at 4 o’clock in the basement or you're going to be very popular in school. That afternoon we found him waiting for us down in the basement like a good little boy. He didn’t like the fact that we had brought along two other girlfriends to join in the fun. He didn’t want them to see him naked and was trying to squeal out of it but knew we would embarrass him in school. "Just get your clothes off and come here" we told him. He stripped down and was delaying taking his underwear off in front of the two new girls. We could see his dick had gotten hard and was embarrassed to have to expose it in front of them. That just made us want to embarrass him more by forcing him to take them off in front of them. The best part was watching him slip the off and squirm with shame as he stood there with his stiff dick on display while these two girls looked at how it was pulsating up and down. They couldn't belief we actually had this boy blackmailed into getting himself humiliated that way. He just stood there while these girls grabbed his dick and played with his hard on, making him admit that he liked it. He’s dick became wet with pre-cum and was dripping down his shaft and was visibly loosing control over himself. Our intentions were not to have sex with him, but to humiliate him as much as we could. It was fun enough to see him humiliated and not being able to stop himself from getting aroused. We forced him to stand still while we stroked his dick. He began moaning, which only fueled our lust, as he begged us to stop touching it, it happened, he hung his head in literal deep shame as he came all over the place, shaking violently, but we would not let go of his hard-on, we held onto it for dear life through the whole orgasm until the last spurt came out,. Before handing him his clothes some of the girls had him suck their pussies and we all left sexually satisfied. The next time we would probably come up with other horny ideas.
Janienudiepants wrote: Funny questions by Janienudiepants

Okay, I'm thirty six now (lol) already lying about my age but this story made me try to remember two things. First was what we called a 'woody'; boys called it a hard-on, or a boner. I'm trying to remember all the terms I heard. Boner, dick, woodie....? Willie was English, not a woodie but I don't know. Penises? Ewwweee, too medical; that's disgusting! Anyone else? The second question was when boys started to develop precum, and eventually, ejaculate. I never knew. All I remember in high school was occasionally seeing these bumps in guys jeans with a wet spot. I imagine it was eleven or twelve, but I don't know. Somehow I always imagined that boys penises (my mom's term) were always hard, from seeing little boys babysitting.

luv, Janie