Masterposts

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
okayterrific

Masterposts

Post by okayterrific »

I saw that a masterpost thread was created for the Erica stories since Yahoo Groups is closing down (thanks, btw! I love the Erica stories) so I created one for the Boxie Carter spinoffs since they're related, and I was curious what, if any, other "masterposts" should be created? In the embarrassing_situations group there are over a dozen stories from the Jenna series that were written by Helmhood or Daring Burlinksi. I believe they were also posted at the ASN board but that will obviously be going away very soon.

Between the Discussion App and Yahoo Groups both closing the ENF community is going to lose a ton of content and I think some of it should be preserved, but at the same time I also don't want to overstep my bounds.

If we are going to create more "masterpost" threads I wonder if it might be best to have a separate forum for them. Thoughts?
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Re: Masterposts

Post by Girlspns »

That's a good idea, I'll make that forum once we have at least a third masterpost, but for now I'll leave them where they are.

Also, a side note, there's an archive in the allcmnf forums as well, so just take a peek there to make sure that it's not there already.
okayterrific

Post by okayterrific »

I'll create one for the Jenna series shortly as I didn't see them posted over at the beach club
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

Right, I made an archives forum, please post older stories there, please note that you don't need to add stories from the original pantsing boards, those will have their own page separate from the forums.