Lost bet

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
ENFfanatic

Re: Lost bet

Post by ENFfanatic »

Hmm. I did forget to repeat that rule, because i forgot that it was a daily rule, but it was one of the rules so I suppose it does still need to be followed. The punishment should not be too strict since i forgot to remind you though. Lets say that as punishment you should lick earch on their buttholes for 5 minutes, while repeatedly appologizing. Since it's getting late they may have already left. In which case you can do it when you visit them tomorrow.

Can the forfeit be anything within the original rules?

Also as a new task for tomorrow. You should get someone to cum on your tits, and then wear the bras on top of it for the rest of the day. It's fine if you do it some time after work. If you can't manage you can do it another day, or i will give you another task.
Darky

Post by Darky »

In my opinion, how much I love to read your humiliation, the punishments are unfair. Since ENFfanatic forgot to remind you, and admits he forgot about the rule. I believe punishment is not in place. And apologies should come from ENFfanatic and your friends. I guess that is the only fair thing :oops:
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

I'm glad they anjoyed your punishment. I did indeed fell it was a bit harsh, but since your had all decided you derserved it i figured I'd go along with it.

For your forfeit. Hmm... I thought about doing something rather mean, but decided on something simple instead. I really like the idea of apologizing it seems, so your forfeit is this. After emilys servitude (?) begins, once a day you have to apologize to her for winning the bet. If you forget it, you have to take her place the following day. You may not use anything like a note or alarm to help you remember.

For tomorrow, if you are able, you should bite your own nipples enough to hurt a bit. Then ask whomever is watching if htey can kiss the owwie away. If they won't you should do it yourself.
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

Rebecca wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:16 pm Not sure if you're still online.
Anything for now, while I'm still in my office?

And how exactly is the risk of taking over her forfeit for a day not mean? Do I want to know what you had in mind first?
I mean. I could have said that Emilys forfeit starts on friday. But you get to take the first day :) This way there is only a chance of something bad happening. And only if you screw up. You could get away with nothing :)

At least you were allowed to wear panties!
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

Rebecca wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:51 pm I'm home now. Everybody's here to watch Felix cum on my tits.

They decided that I should only wear panties for this. I don't really know why I agreed, but I guess they've seen it all anyway. Felix's been teasing me that I've had his penis in my mouth, my pussy and now soon in between my boobs and I will get his sperm all over them.
Well, if it's any consolation, Emily will get the same treatment from him fairly soon, and more.
MunchingOnDaCookies

Post by MunchingOnDaCookies »

Sad to see Emily’s reports were deleted, does anyone still have them?