A Guy's College Girlfriend Humiliated Him

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Tommy21

A Guy's College Girlfriend Humiliated Him

Post by Tommy21 »

I got this off of one of reddit's humiliation subs. The first involves what this board is about, intentionally humiliating someone by stripping them in front of another person. The second is his enjoyment of his own humiliation.

My two IRL SPH moments, though the second one was a "designed" plan.

My college girlfriend played a trick on me and made me believe we were going to play a bondage game and tied my wrists to the bed posts with me wearing only my jeans. She then stripped me out of them and when I was nude she used her hands to get me fully hard. But it was in fact a trick to humiliate me as a joke on her part. She brought into her bedroom a girl from the college she knew I didn't like and that she didn’t like me, and there was this bitch (she wasn't really that, she was simply a bitch to me from my POV and my girl knew it) checking me out and laughing over the situation. Not only did she get to see me from head to toe in the nude, but she also learned that I was small hung. Lisa - my gf - took a tape measure and measured me in front of her and it was like this girl was in heaven. She laughed and pointed down at me and said, "You are So Not a man!" Lisa loved every moment of it. I, not yet into SPH, was completely humiliated.

A few years later I found myself, for whatever reason, masturbating to that past moment and I wanted it to happy to me again. I had (and still have) this female friend who has also been sexual with me and we asked one another what fetish we’d want to enjoy with one another. In my case I tole her what Lisa did to me in college and she thought about it and came up with a role play wherein I could be SPH’d. She said for me to be turned on about it, the girl involved would have to believe it was real and we’d have to sell it to her that way. Then, when she’d react to it, she would humiliate me and from her POV it would be a genuine humiliation she would love that it happened to me. We went to a community college (that’s a California expression; other states call it a junior college) in Bakersfield, a small city you would have never heard of. I made a snarky comment to a girl who was practicing tennis who was really upset at what I did. She couldn’t believe some jerkweed would randomly walk up to her and put her down. I then went to the locker room and because we chose Friday in the late afternoon, no one else was using it. Debbie walks over to the girl 10 minutes after I said my mean comment to her and asks her, “What did my boyfriend say to you?” The girl responded that I had been a real a-hole, and Debbie reacts with, “That jerk! My boyfriend can be blah blah blah.” Then she said to her, “Do you want to teach him a lesson?” The girl followed Lisa into the locker room and led her to where I was showering and from the girl’s POV, my own girlfriend was showing me off totally nude and calling me out for not being hung. You’d think the random girl had gone to payback heaven. It was a lot of fun and “to make my humiliation worse” – suggested by Debbie, I took a full 10 seconds looking bug-eyed at the girl who had caught me in the shower, and then I looked down at my small hang and back at her, as if to reinforce what she had seen and how I was thoroughly humiliated. Of course this made the girl even more happy in her “revenge”, and because of what the bitch said to me back in college, Debbie said to me in front of the girl, “You are SO not a man.” The girl laughed her ass off and completely humiliated me on her own. She ran out about two minutes afterward and then Debbie and I ran out as well. Debbie and I replayed it in bed for months.