Sam strikes again

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Callum White

Sam strikes again

Post by Callum White »

Sam strikes again

As he sat leaning against the window on the schools mini bus Sam Roberts was thinking about the day last week when he and his friends had stripped a year 8 boy called Lucas, he felt exited thinking of the boys Willy waving around has he struggled to escape and Sam couldn't help wishing he could recreate the scene again, but he couldn't could he ?

Looking around the bus he thought not for the first time how he had ended up chaperoning the year 7 rugby team to there first match, just him his older brother Dan and 17 10-11 year olds traveling all the way to play a far away school, and then as he looked back his eyes set on one young boy, 11 year old Bradly Green had got on the team because his dad was a school governor and hadn't had to do the trials the other boys had, now this angered Sam and as Sam new several of the other boys, Sam developed a wicked plan and smiled to himself.

once he had persuaded his brother to keep on driving whatever happened he stood at the front of the bus, " right listen boys" he shouted " as you know to get on this team and represent St Mathews you all had to trial out and get picked " the boys nodded and grunted in assent. " however someone hear didn't. in fact they got in just because of there dad" do you all think that's fair ? Sam proclaimed " no way " came shouts back as the boys one by one started to turn and stair at Bradly, " its not my fault cried the boy" "that's true said Sam "however i think as you didn't trial out you should do a trial " " yeah shouted several boys" " ok hers my plan in a minute either little Bradley is going to strip completely naked and sit calmly on the bus or were going to tear the clothes of him and do it for him" " yeah strip,strip,strip shouted the whole team, " please i'm not going to get naked whimpered Bradley" " ok then get him boys i'l help"

with that around 9 lads plus Sam charged at the poor boy, Sam took hold of his arms quickly " come on boys strip him and pass his clothes to the front, with that two boys started to undo Bradly's trainers and slid them right off throwing them between boys down to the front of the bus soon hands where undoing the boys buttons on his trousers and shirt with one pull his trousers where down by his ankles and the off his legs, and like his shoes where being passed down the bus, next went his shirt and Bradley looked down at his exposed body with shock he pleaded for mercy but the boys where so hyped up now it fell on deaf ears as one boy pulled of both his black socks and then with a grin yanked his boxers down his legs and off his feet, Bradly was now completely nude on the school mini bus and red faced with shame. as Sam looked down on the prone boy he couldn't help notice the difference between him and Lucas, Bradly had a rather small Willy and was completely bold, as the boy squirmed and struggled Sam took several photos, " now were going to let you go, i have 4 lovely pics of you and unless you want them all over instagram i suggest you do as i say, got it? the boy nodded " good when we let go you are going to sit back in you're seat, your not going to cover up and you are going to follow all my commands" let him go lads.

Ten minutes later Bradly sat on the bus completely naked not quite believing what had happened, most of the boys where now back to chatting with themselves and had almost forgotten the nude boy at the back of the bus, in till" boys" shouted Steve time to hand out the kit for today we'll change on the bus as there isn't any changing rooms for us at the opponents ground now who can hand out the kit " make nudey Brad do it cried several boys " " please not me cried Bradly" " yeah great idea brad you do it come on hurry up get the kit bag and remember no covering up please and hurry were almost there, with that the poor boy got up and walked as fast as he could up to the front of the bus to get the bag he then handed out the kit to several pairs of hands" thanks nudey Brad" scoffed a boy " yeah thanks prawn dick " laughed another. as he neared his own seat and the chance to put on some kit at last he looked up to see threw the window another bus full of girl scouts passing by to his horror one girl aboard noticed the nude boy and pointed him out to the other girls Bradly quickly ducked down to the girls disappointment, sadly at that point both busses had to stop at a red light, "now that wasn't very nice said Sam" yeah you said he couldn't cover said one boy" " you're right said Sam with a grin, lets give the girls a peek with that he grabbed poor brad and pushed him roughly to the window facing the girls "noooo" shouted Bradley as several boys pressed his naked body against the glass, the other bus erupted in laughter and cheers as the boys little bold will was squished against the glass for a quik moment before the buss moved on.

As the team disembarked of the bus wearing there kit one boy sadly hung back, " come on Brad you're playing today remember you're dad saw to that " barked Sam " cant i have my pants back please " the boy asked. " i don't think so replies the older boy, Dans looking after them don't worry. " lads listen up he commanded" now were going to play hard and fair but remember if we lose there will be a forfeit for the worst player " " Bradly's hart sank as he could only imagine who that could be.

As he feared St Mathews where beaten quite soundly in the game 26-3 worst of all during a scrum in the first minute one of bradly's supposed team mates had "accidently" tugged down his shorts giving the whole crowed a good look at his bum, of course once the 30 boys on the pitch discovered one of the players was going commando there where several more tugs and pulls on the poor lads shorts and he was half naked on several occasions. including one time when a rather fat nasty opponent pulled his shorts right of his feet and he had to shuffle over to pick them up.

The game had finished with well fought loss, " well played boys " said the 16 year old placed to lead the team this year" unlucky we where just beaten by a more experienced team that's all " now as you know we lost and i did say there would be a punishment for the worse player " who was that you reckon? Sam asked to a boy they all shouted Brad, Brad,Brad. " it wasn't my fault the poor bot replied i was too busy trying not to be exposed by the other boys" " no excuse Green shouted Sam now what's the punishment lads? " naked, naked, naked the lads replied with glee, " ok Bradly you're choice again the hard way or ? " ok not again like that the boy sniffled has he pulled his shirt up over his head, once on the floor he undid his lases and kicked of his boots, sat down and pulled both socks down and off his feet, last he quickly yanked down his shorts and once again naked entered the bus, as he went to sit down a particularly nasty lad called Conner cried out " wait i think Brad should stand facing the big back window so everyone can get a good look, would stop him covering up, wouldn't it? " yeah shouted the other boys that's cool, so with that a resigned boy spent the whole hour journey back stood facing a large window as passing cars occupants caught glimpses of a very nude very humiliated boy. " ok almost home " shouted Sam get dressed nudy Brad " with that Bradly ran for his clothes and got quickly dressed, " remember boys no one says anything about this to anyone and we get to have brad has a play thing all season, " what if he tells" asked a boy unlikely in less he wants to be a social media star laughed Sam.

As he lay on his bed that night Bradly shuddered at the though at what could be in store for him over the next few months of the season, although he had to admit there was a small part of him that was a little turned on by the events of the day and he couldn't help wandering what Sam and his teammates had in store for him and he fell a sleep with a rather hard package that night.