Jack's misadventures part 2 added

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Michael

Jack's misadventures part 2 added

Post by Michael »

This story is based on "A very naked Halloween" and the universe created by ilikelooking

Jack was studying sitting on a bench in the park. He used to study in the open air. It helped him to relax and concentrate on his books. He was in high school. A very well behaved boy always doing his homework.

Although it was easier for Jack focusing on his studies in the park, this time he was a bit distracted.
Sitting on a bench right in front of him was a beautiful girl. She looked a little younger than him. She was dressed casual but she had an incredible body for her age. She was tall with blue eyes and blonde shoulder length hair. Her breast was still small but well outlined under her shirt. Jack thought she looked like a model.

The girl was staring at her phone. It seemed that she was waiting for someone. Jack couldn't help but glance at her from time to time.
At his age was really hard to focus on the books with such a beautiful creature in front of him.
The girl yawned and stretched her arms. In that momenr Jack had a great view of her upper body. He was mesmerized for a moment. And than it happened. The hot girl noticed Jack was staring at her.
Jack quickly moved his eyes back on the books. He was so embarrassed she caught him stare. He didn't dare to raise his head from the books again.

After a while something really strange happened. Jack felt a pressure on his crotch. He felt like someone was caressing his balls. Jack heart began to race. What the hell was happening to him. It was like an invisible hand was touching him down there. It was both arousing and scaring. In no time his penis was hard as a rock.

Jack covered his erection with his book. He looked around to see if someone had noticed him. The blond girl was still there. She sitting with her hands concealed by her handbag on her lap. She was now looking at Jack with a smile on her face. The two of them stared to each other for a moment. Jack was about to cum and surelly that beautiful girl wasn't helping.

Jack moaned. He let the book fall on the ground. He was now exposed. The blondie let out a little laugh when the bulge in Jack's pants came to sight.
Jack didn't know what to do. He couldn't leave with his penis moving by itself under his pants and a massive hard on.

Another girl aproached the blonde. "I'm here Jenny" she said waving her hand to the girl on the bench. "Oh hi Wendy! Do you know how long i was waiting for you?"

Wendy was the prettiest girl he ever met. She was asian with long black hair. Her glasses gave her a super cute face. The two girl began to speak to each other and suddenly the magic stopped. Jack's penis wasn't moving anymore. It was still hard. It was a good occasion for Jack to leave but as soon as he got up the invisible hand grabbed his penis again.

Jack grumbled and sat again on the bench. The asian girl noticed him. "They must think i'm a pervert" he thought to himself. And then he couldn't move any more. Except for his penis moving by itself Jack couldn't move any muscles. He was scared.

The two girls was now watching him. He wanted to cover his crotch but he couldn't and it was clear that his penis was moving under his pants. Jack began to sweat. The two girls was smiling at him. They surely was enjoying the view but they didn't seemed surprised or embarrassed. "Is that for us?" The girl named Jenny said pointing at Jack's crotch. He didn't said nothing. He wanted to run away or at least cover but for some reason it was impossible.
Jenny and Wendy said "bye bye" to him laughing at his state. Then they walked away.

Jack was still frozen. His hard on was pressing against his pant. His penis was still moving. He was close to cum. He looked around. Jenny and Wendy were still on sight and he saw two teenagers girls walking in his direction. They saw Jack and his boner.

One girl forced herself to not stare at his boner while the other one stopped by and had a good look at Jack. What to do? What to do? The girl was clearly ogling him but he couldn't move an inch of his body. Lucky for him the girl giggled a bit then leave like nothing was happened.

For some reason the magic vanished and Jack was now able to move again. Nothing was now touching his penis. He took some time to recover al let his boner disappear. He grabbed his books and walked to the bus stop.

Something odd had just happened. He didn't had an explanation. He was scaried. It wasn't his fault but he acted like a pervert showing off his erection. He wanted to die.

At the bus stop there was an old man. Jack knew that man. He was Mr. Gorophello one of his neighbour. There was a rumor he had been discovered running naked on Halloween night. But Mr. Gorophello never said a world about that.
There was another girl. A beautiful redhead wearing a withe shirt a little see through. You could tell she was wearing a bikini. Her breast was big for a girl of her age. Jack thought she was probably caming back from the pool.

When the bus arrived Jack got in first. It was empty except for one girl. Jack sat down in the back of the bus. He wanted to stay alone.
"Hi Lola!" The redhead said greeting the girl on the bus. "Oh hi Tyler!"

It was a long trip from there to Jack's home. He was glad he was alone. He needed time to think about waht happened in the park. After a while the redhead sat up and walked to Jack. She sat again in front of him. "Hi i'm Tyler!" She said offering her hand to Jack. "I'm Jack nice to meet you"

Jack was glad that a cute girl wanted to know him but he was still upset from before. He was afraid. What if the invisible hand decide to touch him again?

"I know you!" Tyler said. "You're one of Alyssa's neighbours!"
"Alyssa?... oh yeah the blond girl. I know who she is but i'm not her friend". There was a moment of silence. Jack didn't know what to say to her. Tyler stretched her back giving Jack a good sight of her milky breasts. Did she do that on purpose? "I was wondering..." Tyler crossed her hands around her chest lifting up her boobs. "Why don't you show me your dick?"

"What?!?!" Jack was shocked. Definitely a strange girl! "No!... do you use to ask boys to show you their penis?" He said trying to keep the control of the situation.
Tyler raised an eyebrow. She now moved and sat next to Jack. Her left brest lained against Jack's arm.
"Show me your dick" she whispered in his hear.

For some reason with out thinking Jack opened his pants and lowered them. Why he was doing that? Lucky for him only Tyler was sat in the back of the bus. He went on and exposed his semi hard penis for Tyler.

"Ooo nice willy!" Tyler exclaimed. Jack winced. He quickly covered him self with his hands "uh uh don't cover!" Jack moved his hands. Why that was happening to him? "This is bad... this is so bad" he mumbled.
"Oh i think it's a cute pee pee... oh look it's getting bigger!" Tyler smiled. "Lola came here!" She called het friend.
"No. No. No. Don't call her please... oh my god this is crazy"

It was like in the park. There was some kind of magic that was working on Jack. He could move but he couldn't decide to cover his penis. Lola walked to Jack and Tyler.

"Oh my god Tyler! What's going on here?" Lola asked before stating down in front of Jack. Lola wasn't giving to much attention to Jack's penis. She looked around to see if someone was staring at them. "This is no good! You can't show your penis in public place. Cover now!" Lola was a bit afraid.

Jack was so embarrassed but he didn't cover. Only now he noticed how big Lola's breast were! His penis grown full size.
"Why don't we make him cum here?" Tyler suggested whispering. "You're crazy Tyler" Lola whispered too. "He is not Toby! You can't trust him and this is too much risky"

Lola was still watching around. She hoped nobody hear them. "This is my stop" she said and got up. "Cover now you pervert!" She said and left when the bus stopped.

Five more people were now getting on the the bus. "Too much people. Dress up now quick!" Said Tyler. In no time Jack covered his penis. He was out of his mind. It was the craziest day of his whole life.

Jack's stop was near his house. He got off the bus with Mr. Gorophello. Only a young girl was on walking on the street. She was Tyler's friend Alyssa. Gorophello noticed her "You better rush to your house young boy!" He said to Jack. It was like something was scaring him.

Jack didn't care about the warning. He began to walk when suddenly his shoes disappeared leaving him barefoot. "What the hell!?!" He looked around. "No more strange things please..." Jack's pants disappeared as well. "No no no" Jack tried to cover his underwear pulling down his shirt. He began to run clumsily to his house. "Puff" and his shirt was no more on his shoulders. He was now only in his underwear. For a moment he noticed Alyssa with a mischievous smile on her face. But it was just a moment. Jack was now in front of his house.
He rang the bell. Jack's little sister opened the door. "What the heck!" She exclaimed when saw Jack amlost naked. In that moment Jack's underwear disappeared!
Last edited by Michael on Thu May 07, 2020 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeepman89

Re: Jack's misadventures

Post by Jeepman89 »

Great story Michael. I like where you're taking this.
Lola

Post by Lola »

Ahahah i'm in the story to!!! So funny to read
Michael

Post by Michael »

Part 2 the witch hunt

"What the heck!" Lydia couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her big brother Jack was at the door wearing only his underwear. There was no time to react and suddenly Jack's underwear disappeared. Lydia gulped. Jack rush to his bedroom. Lydia was shocked. Jack was mortified.

With his heart beating fast Jack opened his drawer and took something to wear. He laied on the bed buried his face in the pillow. It was only a bad dream. Yhea he was dreaming. There was no other explanation. Lydia knocked at his door. Jack didn't open the door. He needed to stay alone. He was scaried. He didn't want the invisible hand to appear again in front of his sister or his clothes disappear leaving him naked.

"Jack! You have to explain me something..." Lydia said breathing hard. "I don't know what just happened. I was walking home when my clothes disappeared out of nowhere..."

"Oh my god! The witch! Everything is true!" Lydia exclaimed. Jack got up. He opened the door. "The witch? What are you talking about?
"They say there is a witch in our neighbourhood that make boys' clothes disappear. It match with what just happened. I saw your underwear disappear!"
A witch? That was interesting. It really looked like Jack was vitctim of a witch. Oh no that was impossible. Jack thought there was another explanation. "Magic and witches doesn't exist Lydia!"

"I saw your wee wee! And your underwear vanishing..." Lydia stared at Jack's crotch. She realized she had just seen her first boy naked. She blushed. Jack noticed were Lydia was looking. "A-anyway...i'll prove to you that witches doesn't exist.." Jack said a bit embarrassed by her sister. "How?"

"Tomorrow we'll go an a walk and if there really is a witch we will capture her!"

Jack was determined! Someone was making fun of him and he had to pay for that. Jack was sure that if he kept calm and carefully observed what was going on around him he would certainly have noticed some clues. He needed Lydia's help for that. Four eyes were better than two.

The next day Jack and Lydia went for a walk. The witch hunt had just started. They walked for a while but nothing happened. Jack was searching for the clothes he was wearing the day before.
"You won't find your clothes anywhere! The witch made them disappear" declared Lydia. "I told you magic is not real" Jack was still looking around. He clothes must had been somewere in the neighborhood.

Jack noticed a girl walking down the streat. She was Alyssa. Jack remembered she saw her watching at him the day before. He walked towards her.
"Hey you! You're Alyssa right?" The young girl turned to face him. "And you are... what was your name again?" Alyssa knew he was a boy from the neighbourhood. "I'm Jack! And this is my little sister Lydia"

"Nice to meet you!" Said Alyssa politely. "We are hunting a witch!" Lydia went straight to the point. "A witch?" Alyssa was confused. Jack was surely too much old to play around.
"You were there yesterday!" Said Jack to Alyssa "you saw me, i know. Did you noticed something strange? You saw my clothes vanishing. Did you see where my clothes gone?"
"I was there, yhea" Alyssa looked a bit pissed by Jack's questions. "And all i saw was you running with no pants! You pervert!"
Jack didn't mind Alyssa's reaction. The situation was hard to explain and harder to understand.

"Yesterday the witch made Jack's clothes disappear. That's why he was running naked and the reason we are now hunting the witch!" Lydia explained. She was having a lot of fun. She hoped to see Jack naked again. Alyssa turned to the little girl. "Honey the witches don't exist. Your brother was naked for some other reason!"

Jack was glad that Alyssa didn't believe in the witch. "You're right Alyssa! But i'm not a pervert. My clothes vanished somehow and i want to know how!"
Alyssa crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.
"So" she said "you're telling me that suddenly you found your self with no pants on? Do you think i'm a stupid? You. Are. A pervert!"

"I'm not. I was walking and someone somehow stolen my clothes" Jack complained.
"I don't think someone wants to stole your...pants!" Alyssa smiled when suddenly Jack's pants disappeared again.
"That's happening again!" Lydia shouted pointing at Jack. "Crap! Lydia did you see someone? Something?" Jack was looking all around. He coverd his underwear with his hands. "Oh my god... your pant disappeared for real!" Alyssa pointed out laughing at the scene.

"I've told you! Do you believe me now!" Jack was a bit happy that Alyssa saw his pants vanishing. "Don't stand there you two! Help me find the thief!" Jack was trying his best to figured out what just happened.

Alyssa was still laughing out loud like she didn't care about the witch. "Lucky for you the witch didn't take your... underwear!" And Jack's underwear were gone like his pants. "Nooo. Impossible!" Jack yelled.

Lydia looked so excited. Jack was covering his penis and balls but his ass was on display. "The witch! The witch! Where is the witch?" She said playfully.
"You can't stay here half naked. Hurry up! My house is cross the streat!" Alyssa pointed her house. Jack didn't want to stay out all exposed. Alyssa's house was the best option.
The three of them got in the house.

"Come in Jack hurry! Don't worry we're alone!" Alyssa said inviting Jack and Lydia to get in the house. Jack was glad he had gained some modesty between the walls of the house but still he was with no pants with two younger girls.
Alyssa looked strangely at ease with a naked boy in the house.

Lydia stared at Jack's crotch trying to have a glimpse of his penis and balls but Jack was still covering his manhood with his hands. "Give me something to wear Alyssa! P..please!" Jack begged to have something to cover with.

"Hey Lydia do you think i should give your brother a pair of pants?"
"Uh uh" Lydia said no with her head.

The girls was giggling watching Jack all troubled and embarrassed. "I don't know what's going on... if there is a real witch or who and how stole you pants. But here we are with a boy half naked! The interesting half..."
Jack was worried by Alyssa's words. "...lets make a deal! I give you something to wear of you move your hands and let us see!"

"Yhea" Lydia cheered. She was eager to see again what her brother was hiding behind his hands. "No please... don't make me do that... " Jack complained but there wasn't too much he could do in that moment.

"Oh come on! I like looking!" Alyssa said with a grin on her face.
Reluctantly Jack moved his hands. "Oooh" Lydia looked mesmerized by the view. Alyssa was smiling with satisfaction. Jack was hating the situation. He had his shirt and shoes on but nothing down the waist. So ridiculous! His semi erect penis was hanging freely for everyone to see it.

"Ahah yes!" Alyssa said "it's not the bigger i ever saw but still a good size!" Jack was strangely happy to hear that.
"Oh! Did you see a bigger one Alyssa!" Lydia asked without moving her eyes from her brother.
"Sure i did!" Alyssa exclaimed proudly. "Ok ok... can i have something now?" Jack asked hoping for the best.

Alyssa disappeared for a moment and returned with a pair of old running shorts. She gave them to Jack who quickly put them on.

"I think i'll be better if you don't go around searching for a witch. Just amd advice. You could end up half naked again..." Alyssa said walking thr two siblings to the door.
"After today i deadly want a revenge on thar fucking thief!" Jack said. He wanted to know who was having fun embarrassing him and where the hell his clothes gone.

"Hope you gonna catch your witch then!" Alyssa exclaimed before saying bye to Jack and Lydia.
The siblings walked towards their house talking about what just happened. Alyssa's house was still in sight when Jack's pants disappeared again!
Thewriter

Re: Jack's misadventures part 2 added

Post by Thewriter »

I really enjoy this story
:D