Frank's Halloween dare

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Jeepman89

Frank's Halloween dare

Post by Jeepman89 »

My name is Frank and I am definitely an exhibitionist and get excited with the prospect of being seen totally naked by girls of any age but I get more of a kick being seen by young girls who don't get a chance to see a naked guy especially in public. I must also say that although it's exciting it always makes me nervous and can be very embarrassing despite the excitement. I think it's the humiliation of girls seeing everything I have out in the open that gets me excited and the reactions I get make it even more interesting and fun. I live in California so the weather is always great for outdoor naked exposure. In San Francisco, especially in the summer during all the events and parades, the police don't care about public nudity and let people walk around naked in public. In my hometown I have to be more careful of course but I have had good success getting girls to see me butt naked in public places. I have gotten naked in parks, waterparks, camp sites, schoolyards, backyards, and other places.

Today I will tell you about a dare I did at Halloween time. I decided I would do the dare on Halloween day around 4 pm when it would still be light out and there would be people at the park. I rode my bike as close to the park as possible then left it in some trees with my clothes and keys, etc. I decided I would do the dar totally bare naked and without shoes and socks so I would really be naked. I chose to wear just a white mask since it was Halloween and that would be my costume. Needless to say I was really nervous about what I was about to do but I was also excited and my dick was getting a bit hard just thinking about it. I put the mask on and proceeded to go into the park hoping not to be seen but at the same excited about being seen and hopefully by lots of girls. Since it was a weekday I figured there would be girls going through the park on their way home from school. I was right. As soon as I made my way to the path entering the park there were people walking in the opposite direction.

There were mostly young people and more girls than boys I noticed. A few adults were there too but nobody seemed to get too upset. I walked towards the swings and that's when I heard screaming, laughing, and comments about what they were seeing. There I was totally bare ass naked in a park in broad daylight wearing just a white mask. I decided to walk and not run so that they would see me better. And see me they did. First thing I heard was, "Oh my God", "That guy is naked" "Wow" "You can see his wiener and everything" and some walked past me staring, pointing and laughing but others stopped to get a better look. I won't go into everyone that saw me and their reactions but let's just say most were so shocked at seeing a grown man naked in a public park.

The boys in the park that saw me were embarrassed for me and some just laughed but didn't stick around. The girls were different. One group in particular ran right up to me laughing their heads off. There were about 5 young girls maybe 12 or 13 years old that were not afraid to interact with me. They were all around me asking questions and giggling , staring, and pointing and whispering to each other and making comments. They asked about my costume and what I was supposed to be. I didn't even know how to answer. They all said how much they loved my costume which one girl called my birthday suit. They were wondering whether I was embarrassed that they could see my dick and ass. I told them I was but that it was an exciting dare I had to do. My dick was pretty hard at this point with all the attention I was getting and the girls noticed it right away laughing and making comments about having a boner.

Some admitted they never saw a naked guy in person before so it was a real treat for them. They commented on how my dick was bouncing and swinging as I walked. Other girls (younger and older) saw me and reacted in basically the same way: shock, embarrassment and laughter. Those with cellphones took pics of me of course and videos and some made sure they were in the pics with me. I have to say that some got pretty close enough to rub up against me and I got my ass touched and my dick as well. One girl kept batting at it to see it bounce around. I was very hard at that point and loved the feeling. After a 15 minute walk through that park I decided to tell them I had to go and get ready for a Halloween party for that evening. The girls asked if I was going dressed as I was and they said that I should. A few asked me to take the mask off and one even tried to pull it off but I said it was my costume. One of the girls said that they often come to the park around the same time on other days and hoped to see me again. I ran off to where my bike was, got dressed and went on my way home. What an experience. So embarrassing and yet so thrilling. I had a hardon all the way home.
Last edited by Jeepman89 on Sun May 14, 2023 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Michael

Re: Frank's Halloween dare

Post by Michael »

Funny story! Where did you publish this the first time ?
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Michael, I first published it in VoyForums along with other CFNM stories. I will post the next part of this now.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

I'd like to relate what happened when I went back to that park the next day. This time I went to the park around the same time to see if any of the girls that i'd met the day before were there again. I waited at a park bench and sure enough a group of young girls were coming my way. I recognized at least 3 of the girls that had seen me the day before. Once they got near I said hi and asked them if they remembered me. They didn't know what to say until I mentioned that was the guy they saw the day before wearing the mask. At that point they all laughed hysterically and admitted they were curious as to whether I would show up again.

One of the girls joked that they didn't recognize me with my clothes on. The more vocal of the girls said her name was Carly and introduced her friend and younger sister who I think was 10. The youngest girl started asking me all sorts of questions like how did it feel to be bare naked in front of all those girls and people in the park and wasn't I embarrassed? She told me that she and her friends saw me totally bare naked and saw my wiener, balls, and ass and couldn't stop laughing. Now that she could see my face, she was blushing as much as I was. I admitted that I was really embarrassed but I also told them I liked doing naked dares and was excited. Carly said they all knew because I had a boner while I was walking around with them. Of course they all laughed at that.

We continued chatting until Carly said she had a dare for me to do. She wanted me to do a dare at her schoolyard at dismissal time to shock everyone in the schoolyard. She told me it was a private girls school and gave me the details about the name and location etc. I agreed to do the dare on that Friday but needed to know more details about what the dare was. Carly said she was daring me to wait till the dismissal bell went off and for me to go into the schoolyard totally bare naked and to make sure all the girls would see me. I laughed and as crazy as it sounded, I agreed to do the dare. They couldn't believe I was going to do it but I assured them that I would and I told them as long as I wouldn't get in trouble. They started to giggle uncontrollably at the prospect of seeing me butt naked in their schoolyard. We said our goodbyes as they ran away still laughing and making comments to each other.

Friday came and I proceeded to the school on my bike. I didn't want to drive in case my car or plate was spotted. It's easier to make my getaway on bike. I wore flip flops shorts and a tshirt and had my baseball cap and sunglasses for some sort of disguise at least. Not the greatest I admit. There were some woods near the school where I hid my bike and at 2:55 I took off my flip flops, shorts, and t shirt and put them in the saddle bag of my bike. I was therefore totally bare naked except for a hat and sunglasses.

I was so nervous and excited at the same time that my heart was beating fast and had the beginnings of a hardon just at the thought of what I was going to do. Dismissal at that school was 3 pm so it was now or never. I approached the schoolyard and lay on the grass close to the yard and waited for the dismissal bell. I know it was a crazy thing to do but I couldn't stop myself at this point. Suddenly the bell sounded and I waited until the first girls opened the doors and began entering the schoolyard. I approached the first group of girls and began running around the yard as more and more girls in their uniforms filled the area. My cock was pretty hard at this point as I was totally bare ass naked in their schoolyard and began hearing the screaming, laughing, the pointing, staring that is so common when young girls see a naked man.

To say they were shocked is an understatement to say the least. I was surrounded by girls of different ages(it turned out they were between 8-14 I'd say) all laughing and not afraid to get as close to me as possible all making comments about seeing a bare naked guy in their yard and not believing it was possible. It was soon after that a familiar face came up to me. It was Carly and a few of her friends who had seen me on Halloween and a few that were seeing me for the 1st time. I was careful not to stay too long because I didn't want adults getting upset. The few I saw seemed to laugh and some were probably too shocked to do anything. I didn't see any teachers yet.

Carly and her friends surrounded me and she showed her friends that she was brave enough to slap my ass and even grabbed my cock which the others couldn't believe. I told them I should leave and Carly and her friends followed me all the way to the woods continuing to make comments and slapping my ass as we ran. Many pictures were taken as we ran since the girls had their phones out and who knows how many others took pics in the yard. I dressed quickly and told them I had to leave before I got in trouble. Carly thanked me for doing the dare and hoped to see me in the park soon. I promised I would and sped off totally exhilarated by the experience and still sporting a hardon.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Jeepman89 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:46 am I wrote this series last year on another site and I thought maybe people would like to see another Halloween story to accompany the one we are all enjoying.
Last edited by Jeepman89 on Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

I suppose that's true but remember that Carly and her friends got to know Frank at Halloween, then the next day and then saw him again for the schoolyard dare. It's fun to put myself in Frank's place. I wonder if Frank will do any more dares. The naughtier the better. Once again if you have any dares for him, please let me know.
Michael

Post by Michael »

if i put myself in Frank's place i feel odd sensation! all the situation it's so weird and exciting!

i love how the girls dare Frank go naked in public so keep going!!
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Where would you like to see Frank do his next dare? Who should he do the dare in front of?
Michael

Post by Michael »

Carly dares Frank to go on a date with her but she has the right to take an item of his clothing when ever she wants.

Frank will slowly end up naked
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Where will the stripping take place and who else will see him?