Ilikelooking extended universe!

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Michael

Re: Ilikelooking extended universe!

Post by Michael »

Love this Lola!!
Michael

Post by Michael »

I like this Lola! Keep going!!
Lola

Post by Lola »

Billy swallowed as Maxine approached him. "I never saw a boy naked before" she said. Slowly she reached Billy's hard on and poked it. She immediately withdrew her hand and Billy gasped at her touch.
"It's hard!" She noticed staring at her brother's penis before poking it again. This time she pushed the tip down.
She couldn't help but smile as Billy's rod bounced up and down. "Ahaha" she did the same thing a few more times adding a "Boing, boing".
Billy moaned and stepped away from his sister.

"See Maxine" i said holding Billy's penis " when a boy is hard like that it means that he like it!"
Billy blushed at my worlds. He pushed me away and my hand slided on his penis giving it an involuntary stroke.
"I'm not liking it... can i have my dresses back now?"

I crossed my arms under my breasr making it looks bigger. Billy eyes were gulted on me and his penis was twitching. "What do you think Maxine? Should we let him dress up?"
"Uh uh" said Maxine gesturing "no" with her head.

Billy looked upset. "Relax Billy. I like how you look naked and Maxine is having a great time too." I grabbed Billy hard on and whispered in his ear "i know you're liking it"

Billy sigh. I lead him by his penis to the sink. Maxine gave him a slap on his ass. "Time to clean the dish boy. When we are finished we can watch a movie before bed."
Billy quietly began to wash the dish as me and Maxine cleaned the table and the floor.