Daniel’s Embarrassing Day

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
DantheMan3

Daniel’s Embarrassing Day

Post by DantheMan3 »

The most embarrassing day of Daniel’s young life was a warm, sunny Tuesday.
Despite the lovely weather, Daniel had barricaded himself in his bedroom, playing Overwatch on his computer. At 19 years old, six feet tall and with baby blue eyes and short brown hair, Daniel was under no illusion that he was an athletic guy. A stereotypical gamer, he had a skinny, scrawny, pale body type, fit-looking only due to a lack of fat rather than the presence of any muscle.
However, this stereotype was not the reason Daniel was holed up in his room on this beautiful day. Instead, it was due to the group of young girls that had currently taken over the ground floor of his house. My sister and her damn friends, Daniel thought as he took a break from his game to launch into a big stretch.
Daniel’s parents had decided to try and reignite a little spark in their marriage, and so had left Daniel and his 17-year-old sister, Sarah, alone in the house while they spent two weeks cruising around the Mediterranean. And while Daniel, as the eldest, was technically the one in charge, he knew he had little hope in bossing his sister around, so the two instead decided to simply coexist, almost like roommates. Which meant Daniel had had little say when Sarah decided she would have four of her friends over for a few days of adult-less fun, and the quartet had arrived this morning with sleeping bags, pillows, and with suitcases which Daniel thought were big enough for a month of overseas travel. Knowing that if he positioned himself anywhere near this gaggle of girls he would be subject to a bombardment of insults about his pale complexion, geeky hobbies, and fairly introverted social life, Daniel instead intended to isolate himself in his bedroom for as long as possible. Unfortunately, this plan only lasted a few hours until a familiar wail echoed throughout the house.
“DANIELLLLL, THE BLENDER’S NOT WORKINGGGGGGG! CAN YOU COME AND HELP?”
Daniel sighed. While he generally didn’t get too involved around the house, due to his interests in computers and gaming he had become the unofficial tech support officer for any electronic problems in the house. While Daniel suspected there was a simple solution to Sarah’s blender problem that she’d probably figure out eventually, he knew she would instead keep yelling out to him until he came down and fixed it. Oh well, he thought, I was gonna have to go down there eventually. Taking a deep breath, he opened his bedroom door and ventured downstairs into the land of the females.
“DANIELLLLLLLLLLLL-“
“Yes, yes,” Daniel said, wandering into the kitchen. “How exactly can I help you ladies?”
While Daniel had always thought of his younger sister as a stupid, annoying pain in the butt, he had to objectively admit she was gorgeous. A blonde bombshell, she had wavy shoulder-length hair, blue eyes like her brother, a perky B-cup and an athletic bubble butt. Combined with a slightly flirty, teasing personality, she was an instant hit with most boys and one of the more popular girls in school. This also often led to her getting her way at home all the time, which annoyed Daniel even more.
With Sarah’s popularity came hordes of girls wanting to be her friend, and the four other girls standing in front of Daniel were the winners of that contest.
First were the identical twins, Natasha and Anastasia. The daughters of a wealthy Russian businessman, the twins were never left wanting for anything, and had basically bought Sarah’s friendship with food, clothing and jewellery. While the two were an almost awkwardly tall height of 6 ft 2 and had a flatter A-cup chest, they made up for it with stunningly long legs and great round asses. Combined with long dark brown hair and piercing green eyes, and with the money to always be dressed fabulously, the two were an attractive addition to Sarah’s posse.
Next was Jennifer. Both of Jennifer’s parents had been world famous models back in the day, and all their attractive genes had made their way into Jennifer. With gorgeous red hair, fierce brown eyes, a very generous D-cup chest, and curvy butt, along with consistently bronze tanned skin, she was probably the hottest member of the group. Already a young model herself, she had the ego to go with it and carried herself with an air of superiority. She was always using boys at school to get what she wanted, and occasionally even her friends as well. However, with famous parents came entry into many high-end parties and fashion shows, making her an ideal addition to the friendship group. There was even a rumour going around school that she was actually bisexual, but nobody had any real proof of this other than the casual glance at other attractive girls.
Finally, there was Laura. Sarah’s best friend since the age of 6, Laura was almost like another sister to Daniel, the three of them having been through a lot together. However, this didn’t stop Daniel from conforming to the classic cliché of having a massive crush on his sister’s best friend. The beautiful combination of wavy fair hair, kind hazel eyes, and a perky C-cup, she was also a dedicated swimmer and runner, giving her a toned stomach and legs and a fantastically firm ass. Despite her looks and the company she kept, Laura was a kind soul, and had always been nice to Daniel throughout the years. However, she also had a cheeky side to her, and would often get caught up in teasing Daniel when she was with Sarah and the rest of her friends.
These were the five ladies leaning against the kitchen benches when Daniel entered the room. Given the warmth of the day, most of the girls were dressed in tank tops and shorts, with Sarah the only exception in a floral sun dress. All of them turned in unison at the sound of Daniel’s voice, a couple with what looked like mischievous grins on their faces.
“Daniel, sweetie,” Sarah said, as innocently as possible. “We can’t seem to get the blender to work, and we really wanted to make margaritas. Can you fix it?”
Daniel walked over to examine the appliance. “Considering you’re all only 17, I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear what I just heard. But I’ll see what I can do.” It took him all of two seconds to see what the problem was: the power socket was not switched on. With a simple flick of the switch, the blender lit up. He turned and gave a smug look at his sister. “You should really figure out how to do things like this yourself, you know.”
“Oh thank you, my marvellous, talented brother,” Sarah exclaimed, pulling Daniel in for a hug and planting big unnecessary kisses on his cheek. “You can go back to your video games now.” Grossed out by the kisses, Daniel managed to squeeze out of her hug, spun to leave the room – and ran straight into Jennifer carrying a jug full of margarita mixture.
Daniel had no time to think about how Jennifer had managed to get behind him, or why she was holding the jug of margarita mixture and ice at such an angle that it went all over him without getting any on her. All he had time to think about was that within a few seconds his face, shirt and shorts were drenched and sticky, and all the girls were laughing at him.
“Daniel!!” Jennifer yelled. “What the hell! Now I’ve got to make another batch, you big klutz.” With that she hustled back to the bench to make more, not caring at all about Daniel’s predicament. Sarah and Laura at least showed a little more sympathy.
“Daniel, you goose, look at you!” said Laura. “You’ve ruined your little outfit.”
“Yeah, and look at this mess!” Sarah said. “Alright, we’ll deal with this, you go get changed and have a shower. Otherwise you’re gonna be smelling like margaritas all day and someone will think you’re an alcoholic.”
Again, there seemed to be a hint of mischief in the girls’ eyes, but Daniel was too busy trying to stop his t-shirt from sticking to him to take enough notice. Instead, he turned to head back upstairs to the bathroom, making sure no one was behind him this time.
“And chuck your clothes in front of the bathroom door,” Sarah shouted after Daniel as he jogged up the stairs. “I’ll put them in the wash while you’re showering.”
“Thank you!” Daniel yelled back from the top of the stairs. Racing into the bathroom, he quickly peeled off his sticky shirt, shorts and underwear and threw them out into the hallway, before closing the bathroom door behind him. However, he then hesitated for a second. Was this all a plan by the girls to get him naked? It did seem oddly suspicious that Jennifer had spilled the drink on only him. And Sarah had been awfully quick to offer to take his clothes …
Daniel opened the bathroom a little bit, being sure to hide himself behind the door, just in time to see Sarah scooping up his clothes. She gave him a quick little smile. “Hey, you forgot this silly,” she said, handing him a towel. “Don’t worry, I’ll keep them all distracted while you’re in here.”
“Thanks sis,” Daniel replied, taking the towel from her and closing the door. However, there was still a nagging feeling in his gut that something was not right.
Now, Daniel’s parents didn’t believe in locked doors, as they didn’t like the idea of anyone in the house keeping secrets. However, his father did believe in trying to encourage a healthy bowel movement, so he kept a small stool in the bathroom to use while on the toilet. This is what Daniel used as a makeshift alarm. Placing the stool in front of the door, he then placed the small metal bathroom bin on top of this. This way, if anyone came barging in, they’d knock over the metal bin, making a lot of noise and giving Daniel time to cover up. Feeling better about the situation, Daniel then jumped in the shower and began to rinse the alcoholic stickiness off his body.

Sarah quickly scampered back downstairs with Daniel’s sticky clothes. After a quick pitstop to blindly throw them onto the laundry floor, she quickly re-joined her friends in the kitchen. “Alright ladies,” she said excitedly, “step 1 is complete: he is naked.”
“I still don’t get why you gave him a towel,” said Jennifer, chewing on a liquorice stick. “Doesn’t sound very naked to me.”
“We just had to make sure to throw him off the scent, that’s all,” Sarah replied. “Plus there’s no way he’s going to get out of that bathroom with the towel, I’ve made sure of it. Now, my twinnies,” she said, turning to the tall Russians, “how is our tech looking?”
Smiling, Natasha bent down and unzipped the big black bag she’d brought with her. Inside were multiple cameras, stands, zoom lenses and other photography technology. With their almost limitless credit cards, the twins had bought a few devices at Sarah’s request, and Sarah beamed when she saw all the goodies they had to play with.
“Perfect!” Sarah exclaimed. “Great shopping you two. Okay, we’ve got to be pretty quick about this. Natasha and Anastasia, you set up the backyard. Jennifer, you’re on the front yard. Laura, you’re with me upstairs. Let’s all be back here in 10 minutes. Everybody know what they’re doing?” The group nodded in unison. “Excellent. Let’s get to work.”
The girls moved in a quick and efficient fashion. Unbeknownst to Daniel, this plan had been in the works almost as soon as Sarah had learned her parents were going away, and had involved long nights of scheming, multiple drafts, and even several timing test-runs when Daniel had been out of the house. And now was their chance to put into action.
The twins grabbed one of the bigger cameras and stands and hurried into the backyard, while Jennifer grabbed smaller ones and shot out the front door. Laura picked up a small hand-held camcorder, while Sarah gathered up some non-electronic supplies off the bench: a piece of rope and a padlock. The two then raced upstairs.
The upstairs of Daniel and Sarah’s house was the main sleeping area, consisting of three bedrooms and the bathroom. Their parents’ bedroom was directly opposite the bathroom, with Sarah’s bedroom next to the bathroom and then Daniel’s bedroom next to Sarah’s. Laura made a beeline straight for Sarah’s bedroom, while Sarah made one for the bathroom to use her first bit of equipment.
Sarah had been in the Girl Scouts for a few years, and while she’d quickly gotten bored of it, one skill she still remembered was tying knots. Using her trusty rope, she tied a simple but strong knot around the doorknob of her parents’ bedroom. Then, she did the same to the doorknob of the bathroom. Given that both doors opened inwards, Sarah had essentially now rendered both doors useless. There was a small bit of slack in the rope, meaning that one door could be opened a tiny bit, but not enough for anyone to fit through. Sarah gave both ends of the rope a firm tug, and when neither knot budged, she stepped back, happy with her handiwork.
By this point Laura re-emerged from Sarah’s bedroom, and the two now hurried down the hall into Daniel’s room. Moving quickly, Sarah started picking up any clothing scattered around the room and throwing it into the wardrobe, while Laura stripped Daniel’s bed of any sheets and blankets. These were also then shoved into the wardrobe, along with the bed’s pillows. Once the two were satisfied that there was no possible clothing or material that Daniel could cover himself with, Sarah then pulled the padlock out of her pocket. Daniel’s wardrobe consisted of two doors that opened outward from the centre. Sarah now slid the padlock through these two door handles, locking the two doors together. Giving the handles a firm shake to make sure everything stayed, she gave Laura a big cheeky smile. “There, now we control access to his clothing,” she said, holding up the key to the padlock.
“But he does still have a towel,” said Laura, echoing Jennifer’s concern.
Sarah took Laura’s face between her hands and stared her in the eyes. “Ye of little faith, my good friend,” she smiled. Removing her hands, she held the padlock key in front of Laura’s face. “Now you hang on to this,” she said, dropping the key into Laura’s cleavage. Laura flinched a little as the cool metal touched her skin, and looked up again to see Sarah give her a playful wink as she walked past. “Now hurry up, we’re due downstairs for phase two.” Pulling the key out of her bra, Laura slipped it into her shorts’ back pocket and hurried after Sarah.

PART 2
Finally feeling like the sticky alcohol had been washed off him, Daniel turned off the shower. Letting the last bits of water trickle off, he jumped out of the shower and wrapped himself in his towel. He then examined his makeshift alarm at the door, which looked untouched from where he’d left it. Seeing this, he relaxed a little, realising he had overthought the current situation. It was just an accident, he thought. Why else would she give me a towel?
Drying the last bits of water off himself, Daniel had a glance at himself in the mirror. While not thinking he was by any means unattractive, he knew his pale skin and skinny physique would not really attract many girls. Particularly not anyone as pretty as Laura, he thought. She deserved someone with big arms and shoulders, who would hold her in his arms and protect her from any dangers.
Glancing slightly further down, Daniel could see just the thought of Sarah had brought his penis standing to attention. Now, Daniel had not exactly seen a lot of penises, and he certainly hadn’t been interested in comparing himself with his friends. However, he did think his was a pretty reasonable size, particularly fully erect as it was. Feeling a bit better about himself, he then turned and brought his bum into the mirror’s view. While still pretty pale like the rest of him, he did think his butt had a reasonable roundness and firmness to it, or at least wasn’t his worst feature.
Now in quite a good mood, and with his penis still thinking about Laura, Daniel considered having a cheeky wank. However, at that point the faint echo of a shrill laugh quickly changed his mind. No, it’s too risky with all these girls in the house, he thought. I need to get some clothes on quickly. Wrapping the towel tightly around his lower body, he made his way over to the door, pulling it open and preparing himself for a quick dash down the hall to his room. However, the door only opened slightly before it stopped suddenly, only leaving a sliver of hallway visible.
“What the hell?” Daniel said, pulling again at the door but feeling nothing but strong resistance. It was then that he saw the rope wrapped around the doorknob. “Oh come on,” he moaned. “Sarah! SARAH!! What the hell, come let me out!”
After a few seconds, he heard a set of footsteps charging up the stairs. Mentally preparing himself to give his sister an absolute scolding, he had his first words on the tip of his tongue before an unexpected face appeared in the sliver.
“Hi gorgeous,” said Laura, her beautiful smile defusing all the anger building up inside of Daniel. “What can I do for you?”
Lost in Laura’s hazel eyes, it took Daniel a few seconds to comprehend the question. “Uhhh, well, um, why have you tied this door shut?”
“Oh, that?” said Laura, giggling. “Well, don’t be mad, but we’re having a little fashion show in your room.”
“What? In my room? Why?”
“Well because your room’s that little bit bigger. Plus you know all of our bags and stuff are in Sarah’s room. Look, just give us another hour, and then we’ll let you out.”
“An hour!” yelled Daniel. “I can’t wait in here that long. There’s nothing to do!”
“Well I’m sorry, but we’re gonna be constantly changing clothes and trying on outfits, we can’t have you wondering around.” Laura now turned away from the door, appearing to hear voices from down the hall. “Okay, sorry, I gotta get back. Someone will come get you when we’re done.”
“No, Laura, wait-“ Daniel started, but Laura had disappeared from the sliver, and he could hear her footprints fading down the hallway. Frustrated, he again yanked at the door a few times, but it was definitely not budging. He then tried slipping his fingers and hand into the gap, to see if he could manoeuvre the rope at all, but he could barely get his fingers through, let alone grab the rope. Defeated, he closed the door, sunk down to the floor, and put his head on his knees, preparing himself for a long, boring hour. After a few seconds though, a mischievous thought entered his mind.
Daniel looked up dramatically, trying to decide whether his plan could work. He knew that the bathroom, Sarah’s bedroom and his bedroom were all in a line along the western side of the house. He also knew that each room had a reasonably big window, each one facing the same direction looking out over the backyard. And the girls were all currently in his room, changing clothes and being fashionable. Therefore…
More motivated now, Daniel leapt up and rushed over to the window. The roof on this side of the house had only a very slight downward slant, meaning the tiling would be fairly flat to walk on. And it was only a short walk down to his bedroom window, where he would have a great view of the fashion parade. While not really interested in seeing his sister in any stage of undress, there were 4 other very attractive girls currently in that room. And in particular, sweet beautiful Laura…
Daniel had made up his mind. By slipping out the window, he would wonder down the length of the house, have a sneaky look at what was going on in his room, and then make it back to the bathroom before any of the girls realised he was there. Ensuring his towel was securely fastened to him, Daniel started to lift the bathroom window up only to find the first problem: the window only lifted up a few inches before getting stuck against something and refused to go any higher. While he probably could squeeze through the gap, it was likely to be a tight and potentially painful fit. However, now motivated by the idea of catching Laura changing, Daniel decided it was worth the squeeze.
Still holding the window up, Daniel first manoeuvred his head and shoulders into the opening. Then, using his shoulders and back to keep the window up, he moved half of his torso through the gap. Bent over the window with his feet on the bathroom floor and his hands on the roof tiles, Daniel inched his way forward until the top half of his body was through. Now that his hips and butt were trying to get through, the window gap now felt a whole lot tighter, and Daniel was struggled to squeeze through. Worse still, he could feel that if he did manage to get his hips through, his towel would not be coming with him. Deciding this idea was no longer worth the trouble, Daniel decided to start inching his way back through the window. However, just as he started to try pushing backwards on the tiling, the worst possible thing happened: his hands slipped.
Losing traction on the tiles in front of him, Daniel thudded face-first into the tiles. This shift in body weight caused his whole body to start sliding out of the window, with his feet no longeron the ground to give him balance and support. With gravity playing its natural role mercilessly, the lower half of Daniel’s body now slid quickly out the window. The momentum almost caused him to roll out over the edge of the roof guttering; however, he managed to regain some control and stopped himself before this happened.
Rubbing his sore chin from where he had face-planted into the tiling, Daniel picked himself up to a crouch on the rooftop. His heart was racing, his mind still trying to process the fact that he’d almost just fallen off the roof of his house. Making his way back over to the window, Daniel decided this was probably karma for trying to perve on his sister and her friends, and he chastised himself for such a childish decision. But, as he reached the bathroom window, he realised now that this decision had gotten him into a worse position than he thought.

Huddled in the darkness of Sarah’s bedroom, eyes all glued to the monitor in front of them, the five girls watched as a beautiful plan was starting to come together. Earlier, when the twins had taken one of the cameras and tripods into the backyard, they had set it up near the far back fence, facing it toward the house, and then covering it in some camouflaging shrubbery. Then, they had wirelessly connected it to one of their iPads. Now, from the safety of Sarah’s room, the girls had complete zoom and motion control of the camera, and were also recording the footage onto their iPad. And what glorious footage it was.

Part 3
Daniel, now standing on the roof of his house, could see the two worst things he could possibly be seeing at this point in time. Firstly, in all the commotion of falling out, the window had now been knocked shut, and with no handles or grooves on this side of the window, there was no way that Daniel could open it from this side.
Secondly, he could see his towel now lying on the ground … in the bathroom.
Daniel was currently trapped, outside, on the roof of his house, completely visible to anyone in his backyard or probably a few adjacent backyards, completely naked!
Daniel stood frozen on the spot for a few seconds, his mind unable to comprehend the situation he was currently in. The sound of some chirping birds, however, brought him back to the present conundrum. Instinctively, Daniel crouched, shooting one hand out to cover his crotch and another to cover his bum. He then quickly scanned his backyard and neighbours’ houses, but luckily nobody appeared to be outside at this time.
Next, he had a few more attempts at trying to slip his fingers under the now-closed window and get it open again, but to no avail. He could see his towel lying tauntingly on the ground, and briefly considered breaking the window to get back in, but quickly dismissed this as a silly idea. However, the question remained: what should he do next?
Daniel realised he had a couple of choices. He could wait on the roof until one of the girls came back to let him in; however, that would leave him having to explain why he was naked on the roof, as well as the fact that one or more of the girls will see him naked, so that was out of the question. Therefore, he had only one real option: he was going to have to try another window. Even if the girls were still in his room, he could possibly slip into Sarah’s room, just to get at least some sort of clothing to cover himself with.
Keeping his centre of gravity low by crouching, and awkwardly using his hands to cover himself while moving, Daniel slowly worked his way down the side of his house. Despite the warm weather there seemed to be a light breeze about, blowing cooler air into areas Daniel was not accustomed to cool air blowing. And as he inched across the roofing, the girls’ remote-control camera was tracking him, zooming in and out to try and get as good a look at him as possible.
As Daniel first approached Sarah’s bedroom window, he could quickly see that this was not going to be an option. Not only was her window shut, but the curtains were drawn as well, leaving Daniel with no chance of even getting the girls’ attention to let him in. Placing his ear up against the window, Daniel listened and tried to deduce if any of the girls were in this room and whether he could attract their attention by knocking on the window, but it didn’t sound like anyone was in there. Little did he know, the 5 girls were actually inches from his face, eyes glued to the iPad screen showing the video camera feed from outside, which was currently zoomed right in on Daniel’s pale round butt as he crouched outside the window. Taking a deep breath, he then resumed his journey along the roof, making the slightly longer journey from Sarah’s bedroom to his.
Even half way along this journey Daniel could see this was the better option, as he could see his window open ever so slightly, which the girls must have done to try and keep his room cooler. As he edged closer, he still couldn’t hear any noise coming from his room either. Hopefully that meant his room was empty, at least for a long enough time for him to grab something to wear. Approaching the window now, he peered in carefully, definitely not wanting to be seen as a naked peeping tom. However, he sighed with relief when he saw the empty room in front of him.
Lifting open his bedroom window, which he noticed opened much further than the bathroom one, Daniel clambered into the safety of his bedroom, closing the window behind himself. He was a little confused as to why the girls had stripped his bed, but maybe his doona cover and pillow cases had somehow ruined the mood of the fashion show. Either way, it made little difference to Daniel; he just needed some clothes to throw onto his naked body. Rushing over to his wardrobe, he put a hand on each of the handles and prepared to throw the doors open in a dramatic gesture. However, the doors moved barely an inch before some strong resistance prevented them from opening any further.
“Oh, now what?” Daniel mumbled to himself, wondering what else could possibly go wrong for him today. He hoped it was just some sort of clothing blockage at the hinges of the doors; however, when his gaze dropped a little bit and noticed the padlock holding the two doors together, he realised just how bad of the day he was having.

As soon as Daniel’s pale little butt climbed into the safe haven of his bedroom, the 5 girls in Sarah’s room burst into action. Natasha paused the recording of the outside camera, as its work was currently done (but only for a little while). Leaving the camera on standby, she then placed the iPad into a small backpack, which Anastasia then came over and placed another smaller camera into as well.
On the other side of the room, Jennifer was busy adjusting a camera that Laura had brought into the room before. Placing it on the windowsill, she carefully shrouded the camera in the curtains, trying to ensure it was well hidden enough as to be invisible from most positions in the room, but also that it still had an unobstructed view of most of the room. Happy with her work, she then switched it on to start recording.
Sarah and Laura’s job involved quickly scampering out of the room. Hurrying into the hallway, Sarah quickly went to work untying the rope on the two doorhandles, re-allowing access to the two rooms. After this was done, Laura, still in possession of the padlock’s key, jumped into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. With Laura in position, Sarah then got into her own position. Returned to her bedroom, she positioned herself in front of her bedroom door, hopefully blocking Daniel’s line of sight and preventing him from seeing that she’d taken down the rope barrier. She then threw a big smile on her face, ready to greet her naked brother into a world far more embarrassing than he could possibly imagine.

PART 4
Realising he’d been well and truly played, Daniel had to give it to Sarah and Laura for some impressive acting performances. The girls had isolated him with no clothes, then put themselves in a position to lock up the clothes he did have, and the whole process had been so smooth and natural that he’d barely thought twice about it. And now, he felt his only option was to keep following their plan and see what happened next.
With one hand cupped firmly in front of his crotch, and even hiding himself behind his door for further protection, Daniel opened his bedroom door. Standing in the hallway in front of her bedroom stood his younger sister, a big cheesy smile plastered on her face. “Hey bro,” she started, almost having to stifle a giggle. “How’s it going?”
“Sarah,” said Daniel, not even sure where to start. He decided on the most obvious question. “Why have you locked up my clothes?”
“We were just looking to have a bit of fun, that’s all,” Sarah said innocently. “All you do is sit in front of your computer all day. You needed some excitement in your life!”
“I think I’ve had more than enough excitement for one day,” Daniel replied. “Now can I please have the key to the padlock?”
Sarah’s smile, if possible, got even bigger. “Of course you can silly.” She paused dramatically. “You just have to come and get it, is all.”
Daniel gulped. He’d figured as much that that would be the case, but now that Sarah was overtly suggesting it, he suddenly got a whole lot more nervous about the idea of being naked in front of five girls.
“Come on,” coaxed Sarah, “I at least gave you a towel. Surely you’re not so embarrassed that you can’t even be seen in the towel?”
Daniel looked down at his predicament, and then back at Sarah. “Uhhh actually … I kind of lost the towel.”
This time Sarah couldn’t completely stifle her feelings at Daniel’s embarrassment, allowing a little burst of a shrill giggle out before clamping her hands over her mouth. “Really?” she laughed. “Well, that’s just too bad. Because Laura’s got your key right in here, but she’ll only give it to you if you come and get it. And if you don’t want to come and get it … well, you’ll just have to stay naked for a while longer.” With that, Sarah opened her bedroom door, and beckoned for Daniel to come over with the wave of her hand.
Seeing no other choice, Daniel complied. Now with both hands cupped in front of his crotch, he emerged from behind his bedroom door and started down the hall. He could see Sarah’s eyes briefly widen in excitement as she saw that he truly was naked, but she quickly resumed a neutral face. As he got to the edge of the bedroom doorway, Sarah again beckoned him to enter. Seeing no other choice, Daniel walked past her into the bedroom.
Walking into his sister’s bedroom, the first thing Daniel noticed were an excited set of female faces. Jennifer, Natasha and Anastasia could barely contain themselves as the naked boy walked into the room in front of them, and all three were staring intently at Daniel’s crotch, as if, if they looked hard enough, they might obtain x-ray vision and see through his hands to the glories underneath. The second thing Daniel noticed, however, was that there was one girl missing. “Wait, where’s Laura?” he asked.
“She’s just in the bathroom,” replied Sarah, quickly shutting the door behind them. “She’ll join us shortly.” Standing behind Daniel, she now gave him a few little pinches on his exposed butt, causing him to flinch and jump forward more into the centre of the room. Jennifer and the twins were still locked on to his crotch area, hoping this sudden movement might cause something to slip out, but luckily for Daniel his modesty remained intact. “However, while she’s not here, we did want to ask you a question.”
Daniel glanced nervously back at his sister, not liking the way this was heading.
“It’s just that, my girls here,” Sarah started, motioning at Jennifer and the twins, “even though they’re pretty popular with the boys … they’ve never actually seen a penis before. Now, we know you have a pretty big crush on Laura. Yes, yes, we do know,” she added, interrupting Daniel as he opened his mouth to dispute her claims. “So, I know it’d be super embarrassing if she were here too. But, since it’s just the four of us …” she paused here again for dramatic effect. “What do you say?”
Despite having a pretty strong feeling that this was always where this scenario was heading, Daniel wasn’t sure he could actually bring himself to expose himself to his sister and her friends.
“And don’t worry, we don’t have any cameras or anything,” Natasha blurted out. ‘Just in case you’re worried about that.” As if to illustrate this, she raised her hands in the air, to show that she wasn’t holding her phone. The other girls quickly followed suit as well. “We just … want to see what it’s like.”
From her vantage position behind Daniel, Sarah was watching his body language intently. While she didn’t really think her brother had the courage to actually reveal himself, she was hoping that her little speech might at the very least create a bit of confliction in his mind. Sure enough, she noticed Daniel’s fingertips slowly unfurl from a cupping position to being more straight-fingered, as he appeared to consider the idea. Maybe he would do it, maybe he wouldn’t; either way, Sarah didn’t want to leave anything to chance.
Moving slowly but surely, Sarah raised her hands up until they were level with Daniel’s elbows. Careful not to attract his attention or move too quickly in his peripheral vision, she then moved her hands forward until they were right next to Daniel’s arms. Hooking her fingers around the front of his arm, Sarah paused a moment, and then with one quick movement, pulled her hands backwards.
Sarah’s positioning had had a two-fold effect. Firstly, pulling Daniel’s arms backwards obviously meant that his hands would be pulled away as well. However, targeting the inside of the elbow specifically meant that she could compress the joint, causing Daniel’s arms to bend up as well as be pulled away. Simply, it would keep Daniel’s hands away for longer.
So intense was the internal debate inside Daniel’s head about whether or not he should flash his sister’s friends, he almost didn’t realise the ramifications of Sarah’s actions. However, once he noticed the change in Jennifer and the twins’ facial expression, turning into a combination of shock and excitement, he realised what his sister had done; the girls now had an unopposed view of his penis. His initial reaction to cover himself was prevented by Sarah still holding on, as despite her smaller size she had always had a strength advantage over her older brother. This led to a bit of wrestling between the two, during which time his dangling appendage swung slightly from left to right; and for the three girls watching this unfold, their following gaze and faces swung side to side in unison. After a few seconds of wrestling (which to Daniel felt like an eternity), he finally broke free of his sister’s grasp, and firmly returned his hands to covering his crotch area. But, the damage had been done, and Jennifer and the twins could not wipe the smiles off their faces.
Embarrassed beyond belief, and with his face as red as a tomato, Daniel quickly backed up into the door, hiding himself behind Sarah. Staring into his sister’s laughing, taunting face, Daniel couldn’t believe what she’d just done to him, and in front of her friends no less. Desperate to get out of the situation, but knowing he couldn’t leave without the key to the padlock, he quickly tried to compose himself. “Okay, okay,” he started, his voice wavering slightly, “very funny. You’ve gotten to see my goodies; now, please give me the key to my clothes.”
“Of course sweetie,” said Sarah, reaching for her bedroom door. “Like I said, Laura has it. And, she should be outside right about now.”

Once Sarah had ushered Daniel into her room, Laura had had to move very quickly.
Emerging from the bathroom with Daniel’s now unused towel in hand, Laura dashed down the hallway to Daniel’s room. Using the key Sarah had given her, she unlocked the padlock, opened the wardrobe, and threw the towel in alongside everything else Daniel could have used to cover himself. Shutting the wardrobe, she now pulled a second padlock out of her shorts pocket, and clamped this onto the wardrobe handles, locking them again. This padlock, rather than needing a key, instead required a 3-digit combination, one that only Sarah knew.
Placing the first padlock on Daniel’s bed, Laura now rushed back down the hallway into the bathroom again. There, she placed the first padlock’s key prominently on the bathroom’s basin, where Daniel should easily find it. With these two tasks complete, she now hurried back down the hallway again, but this time stopping at Sarah’s door. Reaching this location just in time, she had a couple of seconds to recompose herself before Sarah opened her bedroom door to begin phase 3.
DantheMan3

Re: Daniel’s Embarrassing Day

Post by DantheMan3 »

PART 5
“Ahh, see, there she is!” exclaimed Sarah, as she opened her bedroom door to find Laura smiling back at her. “Although I’m sorry to tell you that you missed the big show,” she added, opening the door wider to reveal the bare bottom of the very embarrassed Daniel. Realising he was now on show in front of his crush, Daniel quickly spun around. Then, now realising he was giving Jennifer and the twins behind him another, he shot one of his hands out to cover his behind.
“Oh damn,” said Laura, enjoying the quick view of Daniel’s bum. “Oh well, maybe next time,” she added, winking at him.
“Anyway bro, the five of us are going down to the shops for a little while, so you’ll have the house to yourself” said Sarah. As she said this Jennifer and the twins moved past Daniel out the doorway, with Jennifer even giving him a playful slap on the bum as she went past. All three of them also had a glance down as they moved by him, to see if they could steal another look at his goodies with only one hand covering them now. “We’ll be back in a few hours. Laura do you have his key?”
“Yepp, I left it in the bathroom for you,” Laura replied with a smile. “It’s just next to the basin.” And with that the group started descending down the stairs.
Fearing this was another ploy to embarrass him, Daniel scampered down the hallway to the bathroom, to ensure the key was there before the girls left. However, as Laura had said, the key was sitting there on the bathroom sink. Daniel noticed that his towel was no longer lying on the floor either; however, this didn’t really matter as he now had access to the rest of his clothes. Leaving the bathroom and heading back to his room, he passed by the staircase just in time to see the front door closing behind the girls on their way out.
Thank god that’s over, Daniel thought. He was arguably more embarrassed at Laura seeing his bare bottom than he was about the other girls seeing his penis, although the whole experience had really been an equally mortifying one. However, a wave of relief washed over him as he realised things were picking up; the girls were out of the house, he could finally get dressed, and the whole prank was coming to an end. With a bit more of a spring in his step, he approached his wardrobe, took the padlock in one hand, and inserted the key into one end.
To his horror though, the key did not enter.
Looking at the underside of the lock, Daniel realised with a sense of dread that there was no keyhole at the bottom; instead, there was three rotating metal axes with numbers on them. This lock, it seemed, required a 3-digit combination. Rapidly scanning the sides of the lock, as well as both sides of the key, for a possible 3-digit number on them, Daniel realised that he’d been played once again. Laura had not been using the bathroom; she’d instead used the time to hide his towel, and also change the wardrobe lock, both to prolong his naked embarrassment.
This time, Daniel realised, was different. Now the girls had left him alone in the house; yes, still with no clothes to wear, but also without them around to see him in his vulnerable state. Did they really just expect him to wait around naked until they got home? He didn’t really see any other alternative, but was that really their whole plan?
As if in answer to these questions, Daniel’s phone started ringing.
Daniel walked over to his phone, already having his suspicions who was calling. As predicted, a FaceTime from his sister was coming through. Trying to compose himself and not look completely terrified, he took a deep breathe before accepting the call. His sister’s smug, smiling face soon filled the phone screen.
“Hey bro, long time no see.”
“Okay Sarah, come on,” said Daniel. “I think this has gone on long enough.”
“Almost. I have one final task for you. This,” said Sarah, holding up a folded piece of paper, “has the 3-digit code you so desperately crave. I am putting it in our letterbox.” In saying this, her face disappearing from the screen as she showed herself putting the paper slip into a familiar-looking letterbox. “All you have to do is come and get it.”
Daniel gulped. Being on the back roof had been one thing, as it was fairly isolated and only visible from a few locations. The letterbox, however, was right at the front of the house, and visible to anyone coming up or down the street.
“Now, don’t worry, we are still going to the shops,” added Sarah, “so we won’t be around to perve on you. However, I can’t guarantee that a lucky peeper won’t come past and see you.”
Daniel agreed, which was why he had no intention of going outside. “Well what if I don’t want to play your games any more Sarah? What if I just go and grab some clothes from mum and dad’s room? Or from your friends? Or hell, even some of your clothes?”
At this, Sarah’s eyes sharpened to an aggressive glare. “Because that’s not very fun Daniel. And because there are five of us and only one of you, and you’re not very strong. And if we come back and find you wearing anyone’s clothing that isn’t your own, we are going to strip you naked, drag you outside, tie you to the front fence, and then everyone will see you naked. Is that what you want? If not, then I suggest you get your ass out here and find your code!” And with that, she hung up.
Daniel stood frozen for a few seconds, a little scared of his sister’s outburst. She did have a good point though; he was outnumbered and outgunned, and if he didn’t voluntarily play their game they could easily force him too. Which meant he had no other choice. He was going to have to go outside.
Emerging from his bedroom, Daniel realised this didn’t have to be too embarrassing. Their driveway was quite short, meaning he could quickly get to the letterbox. Once there, it should only take a few seconds to grab the bit of paper. Then, he could hurry back inside. The whole thing would take 20 seconds at most, and hopefully there would be few people around to witness his little streak.
Approaching the front door, Daniel did a quick scan for anything immediate he could use to cover himself. However, the girls had already thought of that, as nothing had been left lying around. Opening the door slightly, he had a peak outside. The girls did appear to be gone, the path to the letterbox looked clear, and he couldn’t see anybody else outside. Taking another deep breath, he stepped around the door, and was now officially naked outside again. Ensuring the door was still slightly ajar, and with one hand covering his privates and the other covering his bum, he began the quick dash down to the letterbox.
In all his hurrying, he didn’t notice Laura, crouched and hidden in the shadows of the kitchen doorway.
As Daniel approached the letterbox, he realised another sinister angle to his sister’s plan. Firstly, it only opened from the front, meaning he would have to be on the footpath, out in the open, to access it. Secondly, it was a very old letterbox, with a very heavy cover, which Daniel would need to hold open while he retrieved the piece of paper. This meant he’d have to leave himself completely exposed while fishing around inside it.
Once he reached the letterbox, Daniel noticed the first piece of luck he’d had all day: the entire street was empty. Little wins, he thought, as at least it was just his sister and her friends who were witnessing this embarrassment.
Coming around to the front of the letterbox, Daniel exposed his bum as he used that hand to heave open the letterbox cover. Inside, he could easily spy the slip of paper, as it was the only thing in there. Double checking to make sure there was still no one around, he removed the other hand from covering his privates, and grabbed at the paper.
But the paper would not budge.
Appearing to be stuck to the bottom of the letterbox with some kind of glue, the paper refused to be picked up. Even worse, the folded part of the paper had also been stuck down with sticky tape, meaning Daniel could not even just read the paper where it lay. Seeing a more and more sinister side to his sister which each passing minute, he now attempted, with short fingernails, to try and peal off the sticky tape. Constantly checking his surroundings every few seconds, Daniel prayed no one would decide to come down the street to see him now, a stark naked boy, willy flopping from side to side as he fiddled with something in his letterbox. Finally, he managed to get underneath the tape, and was able to unfold the paper. Peering into the box, he could just make out the 3 numbers written on the paper: 3-2-8.
Thank god, Daniel thought. Closing the letterbox, he quickly returned his hands to their humility-covering positions, and made the dash back to the front door, having successfully avoided embarrassment in his sister’s final game.
Or so he thought.

PART 6
Daniel noticed the problem from a few steps away: the front door was now closed. Oh no, he thought, hoping that it was at least still unlocked. He tried the handle. It was locked. Now starting to freak out, he started to knock on the door and neighbouring window, hoping that this was some final test, that the girls had someone snuck back inside and wanted a bit more fun before letting him in. But no one came to the door. He was trapped outside, naked, for the second time in an hour!
A little bit of panic started to set in for Daniel now. He was still very exposed to anyone driving or walking down the street. And worse still, he had no way of changing this; he couldn’t get inside until his sister came back, and with no way of contacting her, he didn’t know how long that would be. However, he did have one difficult option available: to climb over the side fence and try the backdoor.
Getting into the backyard would be tricky; while there was a gate, it was locked from the backyard side, and the gate and fence were both slightly taller than Daniel was. Wandering around to the side fence, he wished he’d bothered to develop just a little bit of upper body strength, as it was going to be a tough climb. There were a couple of crates and boxes around the base of the fence though, which should support his weight enough to climb over.
The climb was embarrassingly difficult. It was a struggle to even pull himself up a little bit, and he slipped back down a few times. At this point Daniel had stopped caring about passers-by; if they wanted they could stare at his pale butt as he tried to lift himself up and over. After a couple of painful minutes, he finally managed to awkwardly contort his body over the fence, and dropped down to the other side.
Still in the habit of covering himself, Daniel hurried into his backyard and made a beeline for the backdoor. After the events of today, he was not at all surprised to find it locked. This didn’t bother him as much though; at least in the backyard he was safe from the eyes of people driving past, and could wait for his sister in a bit more privacy.
On a whim, Daniel backed up a little to double check that none of the house’s back windows were still open. He couldn’t believe that not 20 minutes ago he’d been planning to sneak across the roof and have a little perve on his sisters’ friends. How horribly wrong that had gone. As he thought, he had closed his window once he’d gotten in earlier, and Sarah’s window was still closed. Looking further to the right, he could see the bathroom window was still closed from when he’d tumbled out of it. He now suspected his sister was behind rigging the window so that it would only open wide enough for him to squeeze out without his towel. What a mastermind she’d turned out to be.
It was then that he noticed a slight movement in the bathroom window.
Backing up slightly further, Daniel saw there was indeed something or someone in the bathroom. After a few more hurried steps, he could see exactly who it was.
It was Laura! He’d recognise that beautiful wavy hair anywhere. From his angle, he could only see her head seemingly hovering there, so he continued backing up towards the back fence. What the hell, he started thinking. How is she still in the house? And how did she not hear me smacking against the door before? And how –
Daniel stopped moving backwards, stunned mid-thought, as his new angle of vision revealed something completely unexpected: Laura was in her bra. While he only had a view of her side on, and even then it still wasn’t much of an angle, but she definitely wasn’t wearing the top she’d had on earlier, and it did seem like she was in her bra. What on earth was she doing? Before he got a chance to figure it out, she turned and moved away from the window.
Daniel turned and looked to his right. While his backyard was quite sparse, and primarily just covered in grassy lawn, it did have one reasonably large tree, with several low hanging branches perfect for climbing. This tree was also situated right opposite the bathroom window.
Another cheeky thought crossed Daniel’s mind. The last half an hour had been a whirlwind of naked embarrassment for him, at the hands of Sarah and her friends. Now, however, there was nothing he could really do but wait for his sister to return home. Which meant it was the perfect time to try and turn the tables a little bit.
Scampering across the backyard with real purpose, Daniel approached the tree and clambered up onto the lowest hanging branch he could find. From here, he could only see the top third of the room, and could see the top of Laura’s head bobbing around. There was something else that Daniel could now see, however, which he found much more exciting: the showerhead was now on, spewing some steamy hot water. Laura was about to have a shower!
Feeling that his luck was finally turning, Daniel now climbed another couple of branches, as high as he could climb without having to really exert effort to pull himself up. Now he could see straight into the top half of the bathroom. From this more horizontal angle, he could confirm that Laura was indeed in her bra … or at least, she had been. As Daniel balanced himself amongst the branches, he watched as Laura reached behind herself and unclasped her bra, before letting it drop out of view.
Daniel nearly fell out of the tree. While Laura was facing away from him at this point, her muscular, toned and tanned back was still a sight to behold. It also felt very teasing; Daniel knew her breasts were now out in the open, but for now he could not see them. Looking down, he could see his dick was fully erect, stiff and pointed directly at his crush. He brushed it lightly with his left hand, and a small wave of pleasure swept through his body.
Returning his gaze to the bathroom, Daniel now saw Laura slightly bent over. The branch was frustratingly low, and from his viewpoint he couldn’t quite see her round ass, but just the thought of Laura standing there, practically naked, was getting him very hot. Laura suddenly straightened up, and Daniel could see in her hand the reason for her bending over: a pair of panties. Laura, like Daniel, was now completely naked as well!
Daniel was desperate to find a higher branch to climb on, to get a better view of Laura’s newly bare bottom. However, no branches near him were easily accessible; plus, his eyes were now firmly glued to the bathroom window, not wanting to miss a second of what was happening in front of him. Laura had now climbed into the shower, and was in the process of letting the steamy water flow over her body. The combination of water and tanned skin made her body glisten beautifully.
Unable to help himself now, Daniel reached down with one hand and wrapped it around his throbbing penis. Slowly, he moved his hand back and forth, eliciting ripples of pleasure as he observed the wet goddess in front of him. A couple of times she turned partially sideways, and gave Daniel a glorious view of some sideboob; however, she was primarily, and almost teasingly, standing with her back to him. Still rubbing his firm shaft, Daniel now desperately examined the branches around him. If he could just get a tiny bit higher, and just get a glimpse of that perfect round behind, it would make all of the pain of today worth it. If he could only get a little higher…
“DANIEL?!”

PART 7
Daniel froze. With one hand still wrapped around his thick erection, and the other on a branch next to him helping him balance, he slowly turned his head towards the voice. There, standing beside the tree, were Sarah, the twins, and Jennifer, who had a small hand-held camera. All four of them stood with their mouths open with shock; however, while for Jennifer and the twins there was a hint of excitement and enjoyment of Daniel’s embarrassment, for Sarah there was instead disgust and anger.
“Daniel, what the hell are you doing?!” Sarah screamed. “We gave you the code to your clothes, why are you still naked? And masturbating?! Like what are you even looking at? What the …” A sense of realisation dawned across her face. “Oh my god, are you watching Laura!?”
This snapped Jennifer and the twins out of their enjoyment, and disgust appeared on their faces too. “You perve!” Natasha and Anastasia yelled in unison. “What is wrong with you!”
“I think he needs to be punished for this,” Jennifer added.
“I agree,” said Sarah, walking over to the base of the tree. “You’re climbing down and coming with us right now.”
Not really seeing any other option, Daniel acquiesced. Climbing down from the tree, one of his wrists was instantly grabbed by Sarah, who started dragging him towards the house. His other hand was now attempting to cover his penis rather than stroke it, but given its erect size it was difficult to cover the whole thing with one hand. Fully aware of this, Jennifer and the twins moved quickly to keep pace with Daniel, catching glimpses of his shaft and balls as he was pulled along by his sister, as well as getting more of a view of his pale, round behind. Jennifer, who seemed to be enjoying this the most, even cheekily pinched his bum a few times, to see if she could jolt loose more of his private area.
Unlocked the back door, Sarah dragged her brother into the living room. Using their momentum, she threw Daniel over the back of the couch, leaving him with his butt sticking up in the air. She then signalled to the twins, who quickly scurried around to the front of the couch to hold him in this position. Meanwhile, Jennifer hurried upstairs, and came back down a few seconds later with Laura, who was now wrapped in a bathrobe. At the sight of Daniel’s naked butt bent over the couch, Laura let out a slight gasp, before quickly composing herself.
“We caught this peeping tom in the tree outside, watching you!” said Natasha.
“WHAT?!” Laura yelled angrily. “The little creep!”
“And, we’d like you to be the one to punish him,” Sarah added.
Laura looked over at Daniel’s protruding rear, then back to Sarah. “What were you thinking?”
A cheeky grin spread across Sarah’s face as she raised a table tennis paddle into view. “Just a little spanking.” Identical grins now spread onto the rest of the girls’ faces.
“What?!” yelled Daniel, his voice slightly muffled into the couch pillows. “Is that really necessary? Haven’t I suffered enough?” He tried to wriggle free, but in his awkward position he didn’t have the strength to overpower the twins holding him down.
“You HAD suffered enough,” started Sarah. “But then you made the foolish decision to perve on my best friend. And for that, more punishment is required.” With that, she handed the paddle over to Laura. “Now, would you please do the honour?”
Laura paused for a moment, her gaze switching between the outstretched paddle, Sarah’s grinning face, and Daniel’s pale bum sticking out in the air. She then took the paddle from Sarah’s hand. “With pleasure.”
Daniel gulped. The last thing he had wanted all day was for Laura to see him naked. Now, not only did she have an eyeful of his butt, but she was about to start spanking him with a table tennis paddle! He again tried to wriggle himself free, but the twins still held firm, laughing at his futile effort that just ended up being him wiggling his butt tantalising in front of Laura and her racquet.
Laura looked at the pale, wiggling butt in front of her. She did feel a little bit sorry for Daniel, as the poor guy had been through a pretty embarrassing day. That being said, she did feel a little creeped out that, as Sarah had predicted, Daniel had taken the chance to try and perve on her. And for that, he did need to be punished.
Gripping the paddle tightly in one hand, Laura approached the round butt sticking up at her. Using its curved edge, she traced a circular target on the right cheek, causing more squirming on Daniel’s part. Then, she drew the paddle back, and…
WHACK!
She brought it back down firmly onto the cheek. Daniel’s legs kicked out in reflex, and a slight yelp escaped from his mouth before he could stop it. The girls giggled and clapped at his reaction. “Again, AGAIN!” said the twins.
WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!
Laura landed three more blows, each one leading to the same jiggling reflex from Daniel. His poor right butt-cheek was now bright red and stinging. He also realised he was trapped in an even more awkward predicament: having been quite aggressively slung over the couch, his erection was now caught in between the couch cushions, and the motion caused by each paddling was causing him to rub against these cushions, creating an uncomfortable combination of pleasure and pain.
“Okay, my turn!” yelled Jennifer, snatching the paddle from Laura’s grasp. Before Daniel could even prepare himself, his left cheek was now being assaulted by Jennifer’s rapid technique.
WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!
Now Daniel’s whole butt was red and throbbing, and the girls were squealing with delight. That was the least of his problems though, as with each smack his pained yelp was slowly turning into a muffled grunt as his penis kept rubbing against the couch cushions. By the last hit this grunt was loud enough that it was heard by the twins, who shot each other a mischievous look. The two then leaned into Daniel’s ears.
“You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?” whispered Natasha. “Well, we can help with that,” continued Anastasia. The two then stood up. “OUR TURN NOW!”
Swapping position with Laura and Jennifer, the twins positioned themselves behind Daniel. With the paddle in Anastasia’s hand and Natasha using her bare hand, the two gave a couple of more playful slaps to his red shining behind. However, where Natasha’s hand landed, she would delicately run her fingers along the curve of his buttock as she removed her hand for the next slap. After a few hits, this combination of sensitive touch, painful spanking and rubbing against the couch was getting more than Daniel could bare.
“Alright girls, I think that’s enough,” said Laura. “We’ve had our fun, let him up.” She and Jennifer let go of Daniel’s hands, allowing him to pull himself off the couch. He breathed a big sigh of relief, and very carefully started standing up; he could feel himself on the verge of orgasm, and any sort of touch could set him off. Unfortunately for him, there was one more coming.
“Wait, I didn’t get a go!” yelled Sarah. And before Daniel could think to try and get out of the way, and before the twins could stop her, Sarah charged in and landed one final swat on Daniel’s backside.
The result was instantaneous. The ripple of pain from the spanking transferred along into one final rubbing of the couch cushions against his throbbing erection, and with a loud pleasured gasp, Daniel couldn’t help but aggressively cum all over the couch. Laura and Jennifer, once they realised what had just happened, screamed and jumped backwards, afraid they might be in the splash zone, while the other three simply covered their mouths in shock.
After a few seconds, when the euphoric pleasure of orgasm had passed, Daniel slowly looked around at the girls, a dejected look on his face. His gaze lingered longest on Laura, who couldn’t even look him in the eye.
“Oh my god, what the fuck Daniel? I can’t believe you just did that! I basically just ejaculated my brother, ew ew ew!!” rambled Sarah, pacing back and forth. “Alright, go back to your room. We removed the lock. Just don’t come back down for a few hours, okay?”
With an embarrassed nod, and both sets of cheeks as bright a shade of red as possible, Daniel quickly scuttled out of the room and upstairs, making no further eye contact. Once back safely inside his own room, he quickly dove into his wardrobe, dressed himself in the first set of clothes he could grab, and then threw himself face first into his bed. He didn’t care that there weren’t any pillows or sheets on it; he didn’t feel like he deserved them anyway. All he wanted was to be swallowed up by the world and never be seen again. What an embarrassing day.

EPILOGUE – PART 8
It was six hours later before Daniel heard a light knocking at his bedroom door. He almost didn’t want to answer it, but he knew he’d have to show his face eventually. He slowly trudged over to the door and yanked it open, to see his sister’s solemn face looking back at him.
“Hey bro,” Sarah started. “Look, I’m really sorry with how things ended today. We just wanted to have a little fun with you, we didn’t mean for it to end quite how it did. But don’t worry, we’ve cleaned everything up. So please come down and have some dinner with us.”
Daniel wanted to stand firm and reject the offer, but truth was he hadn’t eaten all day and was starving. “Alright,” he said. “But I don’t want to hear any jokes or anything about what happened, okay?”
Sarah led him downstairs into the lounge area, where the rest of the girls were sitting eating and watching TV. Everyone gave him a pleasant smile as he came in, suggesting that everyone’s morning had been completely normal and uneventful.
“There he is,” said Jen. “Quick, grab some food and take a seat. We’re about to start a movie.” She then started fiddling with her laptop, which was hooked up to the TV. Daniel hesitated as he headed towards the couch, as he realised the only seat left available was one where his bodily fluids had been only hours ago. However, as Sarah had said, the spot looked clean and good as new, so he sat himself down and got ready to enjoy some food and a movie. As he raised his fork to his mouth, though, he finally realised what he was seeing on the TV screen, and the fork froze in front of his face.
It was his house. The back of it, to be exact, filmed from somewhere in the backyard. And standing on the roof, outside the top floor window on the right-hand side, the bathroom window, was a pale bottom. His pale bottom. It was footage from earlier today. Daniel watched in horror as his white backside traversed the rooftop, partially covered at some points by his hands, skipping past the middle window before finally entering the left-hand side one.
Okay, thought Daniel. That wasn’t too bad. You could only see my butt. That’s not too embarrassing, right?
He was wrong.
The video now cut to Sarah’s room. In it you could see Jennifer and the twins facing away from the camera, looking at a very embarrassed Daniel, who’s hands were the only thing conserving his modesty, and Sarah standing behind him. The sound on this video appeared to be muted, as he couldn’t hear the conversation that was taking place, but Daniel didn’t need to hear anything to know what came next. Sure enough, Sarah, stalking her prey from behind, actually looked straight down the barrel of the camera and gave a playful wink, before yanking Daniel’s arms away, exposing his penis to the girls and the camera. At this point Laura let out a little yelp, as she was seeing this for the first time, and knowing that Laura was looking at his naked form made Daniel’s cheeks again flush with embarrassment. A few long seconds passed as everyone took in the details of Daniel’s intimate area, before he finally wrestled back control of his arms.
The video now made another scene change, this time to a location out the front of the house. It looked like it was up against the front fence, hidden in a bush or shrub. And sure enough, out of the front door charged Daniel, still naked and still cupping his manhood with both hands. He raced to the letterbox, and this time the viewer got a great side-on view of his penis and balls as Daniel had to use both hands to fiddle around in the letterbox. The camera then trailed the pale bottom back to the front door, where its owner tried in vain to open the locked door.
Expecting another scene change, Daniel was then horrified to see that the camera swivelled around enough to point itself at the side gate, which then showed Daniel tried to haul himself over it. At this point Jennifer put the video on double speed, as Daniel’s weak attempt to scale the gate took a lot longer than everyone could be bothered watching. “This was almost more embarrassing than the nudity,” Jennifer couldn’t help but commenting.
Now the video cut back to the first camera in the backyard, where Daniel came back into view from around the side of the house. He actually got very close to the camera’s hidden location, and as turned to survey the windows of the house, there was an embarrassing close up of his butt, which almost took up the whole screen, much to the amusement of the girls and humiliation of Daniel. Video Daniel then started walking towards the big tree in the backyard, seeing something in one of the windows that the camera couldn’t quite pick up. Climbing onto one of the branches, video Daniel did appear to start touching himself, but from the camera’s angle you couldn’t tell that for certain. However, it was at this point that from the other side of the screen a group of girls started to approach, one of them with a hand-held camera.
The video now did its final switch to this camera, as the girls approached Daniel from the side. It was very clear from this angle that Daniel now had a boner, and was slowly stroking it with one hand. The camera kept getting closer and closer, and then started zooming in, until it was close enough to see the veins of his erect penis. The camera then zoomed out a little to get all of Daniel in the shot, before the piercing, shocked cry of Sarah echoed over the speakers. Video Daniel turned to look, and the video paused there: Daniel, clearly identifiable and looking straight in the camera’s direction with a horrified look on his face, holding a throbbing erection in one hand. This image held on the screen for a few seconds, before it went black.
Daniel was in shock, barely able to process what he had just seen, let alone the ramifications of it. Luckily, at this point Sarah leant into his ear from behind and spelt it out for him. “So, as you can see, we have some pretty good footage of today’s activities. And if you’d like for no one to ever see this, then you better do exactly as we say. Because the girls are planning on staying around for a few more days, and we have a lot more fun things planned for you. And if you try and get out of it, or complain to mum and dad, remember that we can edit this footage any way we want. Plus your clothes still smell of the alcohol spilled on you, so we’ll just say you got drunk and did these things of your own volition. Capiche?”
Daniel gulped once again. Maybe his most embarrassing day was yet to come.
Jeepman89

Re: Daniel’s Embarrassing Day

Post by Jeepman89 »

Fantastic story Dan! I hope you will continue with more adventures.