In an apartment without clothes

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Thewriter

In an apartment without clothes

Post by Thewriter »

One day Nat need to clean the department of her sister, is something that do frequently but the different was that she ask for my help that day.
-Of course I will help you Nat, you know I love you and will do whatever thing for you-
-Really? Whatever thing.. you are the coolest one-
I really like to hear her words but how she says whatever… makes feel a little chill in my neck.
So we take or thing and going to the apartment, we walk cause is not so far and we love to walk together, the day was pretty all sunny and little cold, like the weather in a beach. We reach the building and say hi to the janitor and then take the elevator.
It hear so quiet all, the bout of us was the only person in the elevator and going to the thirteenth floor. In the passages of the floor no one neither all, is so relaxing like Nat and I was the only person in all the building, that is a great feeling.
So we enter in the apartment, look for all that need a cleaning and then do it. Was faster that we think the team work make all so easy and fast. There were still a few hours to her sister come home, se we look each other and them starter to kiss, them take bout clothes and finally make love.
All so great in that moment so perfect so hot.. maybe too much. When we end I ask her if she want to go to the bathroom (thinking she would say no, because I want to go first)
-No just go, I being waiting right here-
I walk very happy to the bathroom and when I come back when I was going to take my clothes but I don’t see it for any places.. then I hear Nat in the balcony she was smoking and I ask her..
-Nat where is my clothes? Are you naked in the balcony?
-Of course just come here-
I doubt for a moment but if she is naked there is no be a problem, so I walk to the balcony open the door and there I found myself naked in the balcony and Nat full clothes and no sign of my clothes. I was going to ask her again but she move so fast before I talk running inside the apartment and closing the door in my back… locking me out in the balcony… full naked.
-Nat please let me in some one can see me please…
I’m feeling very nervous right now and almost pushing the door but no so strongly cause is of class but moving the courting to see her right.. But what I see frozen me even more.. She taken pics of me… locked out naked in the balcony with my hand up.. y cover my penis but was to late she just laugh and then show me the pics in her cellphone.
I was full defeated ant hen I ask her…
- What do you want me to do to get in?
-Masturbate until you come.. but don’t come in the balcony.. cause is clean.. you have to cum out of the building jaja
-Ok.. but promise that then I can enter and have my clothes back..
-Of course I promise
-I will try then…
-I don’t think that will be very difficult for you.. with that rock hard penis…
She was right all was so fast but to damn hot.. I was hard… and at her mercy. So I begging to touch myself and it feel so good so hot.. just five minutes later I came and all fall for the thirteenth floor.
-Can you please let me in?
-Yes, is open now-
I enter and then ask for my clothes, she pointed directly to the door that led to the hallway I approached the clothes then I bent down and that's when she opened the door with a knock and with a kick in my ass I was again locket out… but now outside in the hall… that’s when I feel the fear itself I can ear foots closing to me…
-Alex what are you doing here? And whiteout clothes.. all naked….-
Was her sister… the time fly when you are naked.
THE END… FOR NOW
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Re: In an apartment without clothes

Post by Girlspns »

Nice story, but I assume English isn't your first language?
Thewriter

Post by Thewriter »

Thanks and like I say in the first story is not my first languaje so very sorry for the bad writing
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

That's okay, it was still a good story, will be waiting for the second part.