Mom and I Stripped By Bullies

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Raven

Mom and I Stripped By Bullies

Post by Raven »

So this story is LOOSELY based on a true story that happened to me and my mom (I wanna stress the loosely part because I don’t want people going “no way that happened.”). I’ll tell the real story at the end (it won’t be as entertaining as my fictional retelling though lol). Anyways, hope you enjoy.

When I was 16, I was very small for my age and kind of wimpy. I was a couch potato as a kid and had like zero muscle. I wasn’t fat, just skinny and weak. Because of this, I was pretty easy to pick on. 13 year olds were even able to beat me up (which is exactly what happened, sort of). I worked part time at a movie theater in the summer, but since I didn’t have a car, I would walk to and from work. One afternoon as I was walking home, I cut through a local park. We had just gotten some rain so the park was a little muddy meaning it was mostly empty, all except a group of 5-6 middle school boys. I had encountered these boys a couple times before. They loved to tease me. They would always shout rude things at me as I walked by or throw things at me. Because they were so much younger than me, I refused to let these little losers get to me, so I usually ignored them.

As I walked by, they all hopped off the picnic tables they were sitting on and came over to me. I tried to speed up and keep walking, but they surrounded me and stopped me in my tracks. One of them, the “leader” stepped forward. “Hey loser, didn’t you hear about the toll to cross through this park?” He asked. “If you wanna get through, you’ll have to pay us.” I rolled my eyes. “Leave me alone.” I said sternly. The leader got right in my face. Jesus, he was taller than me. “What did you say?” He asked angrily. I started to get nervous. “Please leave me alone.” I said timidly. “Pay the toll and you can leave.” He said. “Look, I don’t have any money.” I said. The bullies looked me up and down. “Okay, how about you show us your boobs and we’ll let you go?” The bully said. “Hell no!” I said in disgust. The bully started to get mad. “Fine, we won’t let you pass.” He said. The bullies all started to close in. My fight or flight instinct started to kick in. I figured if I could just get one of them out of my way, I could run away and get out of there. I decided to kick the leader in the nuts and attempted to run past him (big mistake). I didn't get very far before the other kids caught up to me. They grabbed me and held me tight while their leader approached. He violently pushed me into a puddle of mud. I was afraid of what was going to happen so I just lied there scared in the mud. The bullies looked down on me laughing. "I know" the leader said. "Let's take her pants!" The bullies all cheered with glee at this idea. I tried to get up and run away, but slipped in the mud and fell down again. The bullies swarmed on me and held me down. The leader and one of his cronies started undoing my jeans. I kicked and fought hard, but they were too strong. Eventually, they removed my jeans leaving me in just my shirt and panties. They all laughed as they ran off with my jeans leaving me there with no pants and covered in mud. I got up, started to cry, and ran home. I didn't want them to see me cry. I could not believe that me, a 16 year old girl got bullied and had my pants stolen by middle schoolers. I was mortified!

When I got home, my mom noticed me right away. She freaked out and demanded to know what happened. I told her the truth and she was livid. After she helped me get cleaned up and told me to get dressed, she told me that she was going to put an end to these bullies once and for all. I begged her not to do anything, but she insisted that she was going to take me back to the park and demand those bullies apologize and promise to never bother me again. My mom grabbed me and marched us down to the park. When we got there, I was nervous. The same 6 bullies were sitting on the picnic table laughing. As we got closer, I could see they were waving my jeans around like a flag. They noticed my mom and I approaching and got off the table. The lead bully stood forward with a smirk. "Oh my god, did you seriously bring your mommy with you?" The other bullies started laughing. My mom got angry. "That's enough you brat! You give my daughter her pants back and apologize for what you did right this instant!" She shouted. The bullies stepped closer to us. The leader looked my mom dead in the eye. "Or what?" he asked. My mom gulped. Somehow, the bully commanded the authority in this situation. Who the hell was this kid that at 13 could not only make me afraid of him, but also my 40 year old mom? My mom tried to gain some ground. "I will tell your mothers if you don't." she said. The bullies all laughed. "you don't know who my mom is." the leader said. "Well, you'll all be in big trouble." my mom said. The leader looked her up and down. "You know, you've got a nice body. Maybe we should take your pants too." He laughed. My mom looked at him in disgust. "You little pig." My mom slapped the boy across the face. He looked up in anger. "That's it. You're toast." he said. With that, he shoved my mom with all his might. My mom screamed as she fell to the ground. "Mom!" I shouted. I ran to help her up. 2 of the bullies grabbed me by the arms and held me back. "Let her go!" My mom shouted. the leader and 3 of his cronies circled my mom. "Nice pants. We'll take them now." the leader said with a wicked smile. The 4 bullies pounced on my mom. 3 held her down while the leader started undoing her pants. My mom screamed for help and tried to fight them, but to no avail. The leader unzipped her pants and pulled them off along with her shoes and socks leaving her in her shirt and panties. The bullies all laughed and whistled. I began to cry. My mom's face was red with embarrassment. "You give me my pants back right now you little shit!" She shouted still held down. "I know" the leader said. "Why don't we strip this milf naked?" my mom's eyes widened in horror. "No. absolutely not! This has gone on far enough!" my mom said. It was clear her words meant nothing.

The leader and his goons began removing my mom's shirt. She tried to fight them, but they were too strong. I tried to break free from my captors, but I couldn't. Within seconds, my mom was left in her just her bra and panties. She started to cry in embarrassment. "Okay, please, this has gotten out of control." my mom pleaded. Of course it wasn't going to work. The bullies didn't even take a second before they ripped both her bra and panties off at the same time leaving my mom completely naked. My mom screamed and tried to cover, but they pulled her arms back and spread her legs so they could see everything. 2 of the bullies started groping her boobs. The leader decided to go straight for her pussy. He grabbed it firmly and looked my mom straight in the eye smirking. "Not so tough anymore, are you?" He asked. My mom just lied there sobbing. One of the bullies that were holding me spoke up. "Hey, why don't we give mommy and baby matching outfits?" The leader's eyes lit up at the thought. "Great idea. Do it." he said. "Don't you dare touch her!" my mom said. The leader slapped my mom in the face and continued groping her. The 2 bullies holding me dropped me to the ground and made quick work. In seconds, my shirt and pants were off. Then, they removed my brand and panties. Now there I was, naked in the park with my mom, who was also naked in the park surrounded by 13 year old bullies. The 2 bullies picked me up and brought me next to my mom. They spent the next 15 minutes taking turns groping and touching us everywhere (and I mean everywhere). My mom and I just cried and took it as we prayed for it all to be over soon. After the bullies were done, they got off of us and looked with pride as my mom and I huddled together trying to cover our bits. "What now?" one of the bullies asked. The leader took a moment to ponder before he grinned wickedly. "Maybe they should go for a swim." He said. With that, the bullies grabbed my mom and I and dragged us to the pond. They threw my mom in first and then me. As we surfaced, we watched the bullies take all our clothes and run away. My mom and I swam out of the pond. We were forced to run home soaking wet, freezing, and completely naked. It was the most humiliating moment of both our lives!

So I hoped you guys liked the story! If you want to know the true side of it, here it is:

I actually was once bullied by a group of kids when I was 16. They were harassing me in the park and pantsed me. When I got home, my mom did actually take me back to make them apologize. The bullies laughed at her and one lifted up her skirt. My mom and I stormed off and she called the cops. I know, not as fun lol. Anyways, let me know if you enjoyed! I know I'm not that great at writing so please be nice! Thanks!
Darky

Re: Mom and I Stripped By Bullies

Post by Darky »

Well it is an interesting story. Great to see both of you getting humiliated. Keep your idea coming
Tommy21

Post by Tommy21 »

A total turn on. If you were 16 when this happened, having a 13 year old bully boy seeing you nude is really getting me hard.
Tommy21

Post by Tommy21 »

If you were touched everywhere when you were totally nude, and your labia and clit were brushed against by their bare fingers, how can you not to the day stop from masturbating over the memory of that? Wow. Was it the first time in your life you were ever sexually stimulated by a boy?
Spanker

Post by Spanker »

Quite a hot encounter with older child and mother being stripped by younger kids.