Mary caught vaping in school

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
badbadbad

Mary caught vaping in school

Post by badbadbad »

“AHA! CAUGHT YOU!” Mary froze in place upon seeing the student president yelling in her face. She was vaping in the school bathroom again, even after the school made it clear what would happen if anyone brought a vape to school again. She thought she locked the door so no one else could get in, but if she was reported, she’d be facing a week long suspension. “Anything to say for yourself?” Student president, Claire, asked.

“Please don’t report me! My parents will kill me if I get suspended,” Mary begged. “I won’t do it again”.

“I’ve been asked to help find anyone who vapes in these bathrooms,” Claire stated. “Sorry but I have no other choice”.

“Please!” Mary pleaded. “I’ll do anything! I’ll throw it away, and you’ll never see me in here again! If my parents find out they will actually kill me!” Claire simply shrugged her shoulders to all of Mary’s begging. Mary’s heart sank to her stomach. She hung her head in shame, and cursed herself for being so stupid and stubborn to still bring a vape to school.

“Well maybe I’ll let it slide…” Mary’s head shot back up with new hope. “But only if you can prove you’ve truly learned your lesson,” Claire said.

“Yes! I’ll prove it! How can I prove it?” She asked anxiously. This was her maybe her only chance to get away without a suspension, so she was more than willing to hear Claire out.

“First, you're gonna destroy that vape,” she demanded. In a show of good faith, Mary immediately dropped the vape on the ground and stomped on it as hard as she could. “Ok..” Claire said, a little taken back from Mary’s enthusiasm. “Now get on your hands and knees, and promise to never bring a vape back in here”.

Mary thought it was a little degrading, but what other choice did she have. She didn’t complain, and dropped down to the floor on her knees.

“No wait,” Claire interrupted. “First take off your clothes, and then promise,” she said. Mary’s eyes widened. Kneeling on the floor, she felt so helpless in her current predicament.

“Are you serious?” Mary asked.

“Yep. Fold your clothes nicely in front of you, and then you can promise to stop vaping in school”. Claire was enjoying her position of control over her fellow student.

“Cmon Claire,” she whined. “I’ll do anything-“

“If you’ll do anything then hurry up and undress before I report you,” Claire snapped, cutting Mary off mid sentence. Mary’s mouth hung open in shock. The embarrassment would be a lot easier to handle than the trouble she’d be in for getting reported, so she had no other choice but to accept Claire’s punishment. She stepped out of her boots, and sheepishly looked at Claire.

“Do I really have to?” She asked one last time.

“I could always just report you,” Claire said deviously. Mary swallowed hard and undid her belt. She pulled down her black jeans exposing her tan thighs and pink panties. “Wow,” Claire said, as Mary pulled her pants off her feet. “Didn’t expect someone like you to have such girly panties,” Claire teased. Mary said nothing. She just tossed her pants on the ground, and continued undressing. She pulled her shirt off and covered herself with it for a moment. She looked at Claire with puppy dog eyes, but Claire wasn’t fazed, so Mary reluctantly dropped her shirt. Standing in front of Claire in nothing but her matching pink bra and panties, she dropped to the floor to appease Claire. Once she was on her hands and knees, Claire interjected and said, “Hold on a second!”

“What?” Mary looked up at her desperately.

“Undies off too,” Claire demanded. Mary felt a chill down her spine.

“No.. Please Claire. I promise I won’t do it again,” Mary begged for her modesty.

“Huh. I thought you would have had a stronger resolve than that, but I guess you’re just a softie after all. I should have guessed after seeing your pink underwear”.

“I’ll do anything else, Claire. Please don-“

“I guess I’ll just let the principal know that you were vaping in here,” Claire said, turning around to leave.

“Wait!” Mary called out panicking. “I’ll do it, just don’t report me,” she said defeatedly, hanging her head in shame. All the blood in her body was rushing to her face because of her impending degradation. She paused for a moment on her knees to prepare herself.

“I’m waiting,” Claire said. Mary didn’t look up, she simply reached around and unclipped her bra. She slipped the straps off her shoulders and used her whole arm to slowly ease her bra off of her chest while still covering her D cup breasts. She threw her bra into the pile of clothes, holding tightly to her nearly exposed nipples. Mary bit her lip feeling completely humiliated. She didn’t want to expose herself anymore so she tried taking her panties off while still covering her crotch by pulling her underwear down from the front so her arm would block Claire’s view of her pussy. She struggled to get them off her butt, but eventually they came flying down to around her knees. She tried to get them off completely but struggled to keep herself covered.

“Don’t hurt yourself,” Claire laughed watching Mary struggle. Mary cringed knowing full well how pathetic she must have looked. “Hurry this up before I change my mind,” Claire said. Mary looked at her in fear, knowing that Claire meant it. She finally managed to get her panties off, but not without exposing her pussy in the process. “Wow, you keep it trimmed down there?” Claire teased, noticing how Mary’s vag was devoid of any hair. Mary didn’t respond, however. She only dropped onto all fours to beg for mercy.

“I promise, I’ll never-“

“Hey wait!” Claire interrupted her again. “You're still wearing socks. You gotta go full naked!” Mary just sighed, and reached around behind herself to remove her ankle socks. She tossed her socks aside, leaving her fully nude on the floor to beg for forgiveness. “I said you had to fold your clothes too,” she added. Mary sighed again.

“Please Claire, I’m already naked. I’ve learned my lesson”.

“Yeah, you’re already naked. So, if you really learned your lesson, then just do it”. Her pouting was getting her nowhere, so Mary just had to obey. She picked up her shirt, completely exposing every inch of herself to Claire, and folded it nicely. She felt ridiculous kneeling on the bathroom floor, folding her discarded clothes but Claire gave her no other options. Mary folded her pants, placing them on top of her shirt. She neatly stacked her socks, panties, and bra on top of the pile, and dropped down to all fours one last time.

“Please, Claire. I’ve learned my lesson,” she said, hanging her head in a mixture of shame and embarrassment. Claire started walking around Mary in a circle, seemingly soaking in every inch of her exposed body. “I’ll never bring a vape to school again,” she said, staring at the floor while Claire took extra time to view her from behind. Her pussy was perfectly exposed from the back, and Mary could feel Claire’s gaze from there. “I’ve done everything you asked. Please don’t report me,” she begged. Claire walked back in front of her.

“Okay, I won’t have to report you now. After all, I got all this on video!” Mary looked up in shock to see Claire holding her phone in her hand, and smiling ear to ear.

“Delete that!” She yelled, and instantly covered herself with her hands. “Claire please! That will ruin my life!”

“Geez you seem pretty nervous,” Claire taunted her. “Your face is all red, you look like you're gonna cry”. Mary felt a pit in her stomach. She was absolutely mortified.

“Claire, I’m begging you! Don’t do this to me!”

“You can’t even see much in the video anyways, look,” she said, turning her phone towards Mary whose heart stopped when she saw the screen. It was a close up shot of her bent over ass and pussy from behind. Everything was visible, and as the video continued it became clear who that vagina belonged to. Her tits were dangling down freely, and her matching undies were placed in front of her.

“Why..”

“Don’t worry so much! You look like you’re about to faint!” Mary was absolutely devastated, and starting to cry. She couldn’t believe that her life was going to be ruined over this. “Just calm down,” Claire said. “I won’t show anyone this video, but you have to behave yourself from now on”. Mary wasn’t sure what she meant, but she didn’t like it. She wanted all this to be some kind of joke, but Claire was dead serious. “Get yourself dressed before someone shows up,” she said, throwing Mary’s pink panties at her. “And don’t let me catch you vaping in here again.
unfair

Re: Mary caught vaping in school

Post by unfair »

That was good good good, badbadbad.

Is that the end? Or is there more blackmail to come?
Guru

Re: Mary caught vaping in school

Post by Guru »

Awesome story
Can we expect revenge from Mary in part 2