Zooming into Humiliation

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Mandraek

Zooming into Humiliation

Post by Mandraek »

Real quick short ENF story. Pretty simple, but I thought it was too fun to pass up. I hope you like it.

--

Honestly, the whole coronavirus thing hasn’t bothered me much yet. My college classes got canceled and shifted online, but waking up and getting my butt to class was a pain anyway. Now I could wake up ten minutes before class started, plop myself in front of a computer and let the class take me away no biggie. As long as I was wearing a sweatshirt, there wouldn’t be any issues. I didn’t even really need to wear pants!

So the first day of online classes rolls around. It is probably just an everyday lecture or something, professor lectures to us or whatever, and we just sit there and listen. Never look a gift horse in the mouth though, so I’m not complaining.

But I wake up, skip putting pants or underwear on, throw on a hoodie, and plop myself onto the computer. The App we’re supposed to use is called Zoom. It’s basically Skype but with multiple people.

So I enter my login, “Allison_Moore” as my username and my password. The username was given to all of us when we enrolled. I wouldn’t have picked something as dumb as just my full name with an underscore on it or whatever. But I log in, and my webcam turns on pointed at me. On my computer screen, I see myself and a few other classmates who have already logged in. My professor is also there looking over his lecture notes before the class starts.

All of the students are chatting about the virus and how everyone is handling being in quarantine. We joke about our adventures going to the grocery store and fighting people over toilet paper, stupid stuff. As we talk, I notice a few of my classmates have green screen like backgrounds. Stuff like it looks like their on the beach, or in Paris, or whatever.

“How’d you guys do that?” I ask a few of them.

One student walks me through how you can pick a picture from your computer and have that broadcast as your background. And I’ll do anything to make this experience just a little more fun, so sure! I’ll do a background. I remember taking photos of my recent trip to Hawaii, and I could make one of those the background.

So I press the buttons in the App, which gives a pop up that lets me pick out the background that I want to use. So I’m looking for the pictures when I find what I think is the one that I want to use. I hit the space bar to check, but suddenly the window closes.

That’s weird. I wonder why it closed all of a sudden.

Then it hits me. When I hit the spacebar, the App thought I was selecting the picture to be used as my background. And as I look at my computer screen, my eyes widen in horror. That wasn’t my Hawaii photo! That was one of the nudes I took for my boyfriend yesterday!

The picture was of me completely naked, my b-cup boobs exposed, and worse, my legs were spread wide open, and my hand was massaging clit. It was the most exposed photo I’ve ever taken of myself, and now it was my background for my entire class to see!

“Oh shit!” One student exclaimed, “Allison’s looking sexy!”

Suddenly everyone was looking at my screen and seeing my masturbating form. Some students began to whistle through their mics at the photo.

“Oh god!’ I exclaimed, “Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!”

But as I spoke this and was panicking the remove the picture, it got worse. You see how Zoom works is whoever is talking, their webcam image grows larger and larger as the App thinks they are the focus of the group. And I was the focus of the group, but for the wrong reasons! So as I was panicking and yelling to myself, the image of me masturbating was growing larger and larger and filling all of my classmate's screens!

“Oh, I’m screenshotting this!” Another classmate exclaimed, prompting everyone to screenshot as well. And in the lower corner of my webcam feed was my username “Allison_Moore”! So when these screenshots inevitably get around, they will have my full name to show who’s spread pussy this is!

I was panicking and trying to figure out how to remove it, but I still couldn’t figure it out! And it’s not like anyone was willing to help me, they were loving the show! Eventually, I think, the best-case scenario is for me to shut down the computer completely. So I stand up to pull the plug from the back of the computer. But in my panic I forgot, I wasn’t wearing pants or underwear!

So now I’m standing, and the webcam is pointed directly at my live-streamed pussy for my entire class of 50 plus students to see! And the background is of my completely naked masturbating!

“Wow! Class and a show!” One student teased.

I quickly cup my pussy but don’t have time to react. I promptly remove my hand and rip the cable from my computer, shutting it off. I sit in my chair and catch my breath as the most humiliating moment of my life has ended.

Or so I thought.

I start getting texts from others in the class. Apparently, when I unplugged the computer and shut it down, it glitched the App, and so now the App is just showing a frozen image of my bare pussy with the masturbating picture as the background. Without any way for me to stop it. The screenshots begin to pour in and are sent to me in the dozens.

FML.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Re: Zooming into Humiliation

Post by Girlspns »

Nice, simple and effective.