Initiation Day

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
dazed

Initiation Day

Post by dazed »

“Please don’t make me do this!” Jenny pleaded to the four girls that circled her.

“Strip!” Rebecca snapped harshly. “Everything, now!”

Jenny was the newest girl on the cheer leading team. Every new girl had to be initiated by the others. It was a secret the girls kept to themselves to build the camaraderie and trust among them. The four had picked Jenny up at her house early that morning and drove outside the city about an hour to the nature trail. The remote location would offer them some privacy, but not totally. The fear of getting caught made it more nerve wracking for the initiate.

Getting out of the car, Rebecca, the oldest, and the three other girls, walked Jenny up a trail. Near the top of it they stopped and ordered her to strip naked and hand them her clothes.

Jenny was a modest girl at 16. Her body was slender but curvy and her skin pale. Her short auburn hair barely touched the top of her shoulders. The act of getting naked in front of them, or anyone for that matter petrified her, especially in a public place.

Rebecca was losing her patience. “Look bitch, we gave up our Saturday for this. Either you are in or out. Out means that we will never fully trust you, and we won’t have your back. All of us have done this, or worse, and you are no better than us. So, for the last time get your clothes off and hand them over!”

“What if someone sees me? I could be arrested,” Jenny stammered as she crossed her arms in front her and bit her lip nervously.

“That will make it more fun…and more exciting don’t you think?” Rebecca snapped. “You have five minutes to strip naked, or we are driving your ass back home, and trust me you will know what being shunned means.”

Rebecca was nearly in tears as she reluctantly began the process of shedding her clothes in broad daylight. When she peeled off her bra, she heard the snickers of the girls as her B-cup tits jutted out in all their naked glory, adorned by two pinkish nipples.

“Picture time,” Audrey, another girl aged 17 chirped as she readied her smartphone and zoomed in on the embarrassed girls’ tits. The girls laughed and teased as they made her pose with her hands on her head standing there in just her panties.

“Now those,” Clair, the third girl, remarked as she pointed to Jenny’s panties.

“Come on show us what you got,” Laura, the fourth girl taunted.

Cat calls and teasing laughter were heard as Jenny’s trembling hands began sliding the panties downward, revealing a bald and hairless pussy. As Jenny stood there humiliated in her nudity, the girls took pictures of her exposed sex while laughing and mocking her small frame. Most of them were very curvy with well-developed bodies.

Naked and ashamed, Jenny watched as one of the girls snapped up her clothes and stuffed them into a bag. She was then made to walk in front of them as they headed further up the trail. She could feel their eyes on her naked flesh and could hear their giggling and laughter as they made remarks about her body.

As she was walking, she suddenly felt her hands being jerked behind her and then felt the cold metal of hand cuffs locking around her wrists. She was now their naked prisoner. Further up the trail, they made her stop.

“Time for some more pictures,” Rebecca announced as she pulled out a digital camera.” Bend over and spread your butt cheeks apart!”

The command sent a new round of terror to Jenny’s mind. “I…can’t, my hands are tied,” she remarked, hoping to deter the lewd task.

“They are resting on your ass. You can move your fingers enough to spread your cheeks, now bend over and do it!” Rebecca barked.

Tears of shame and embarrassment formed in Jenny’s eyes as she slowly bent over, exposing her bare ass to them. Her fingers worked to pry her ass apart, and as her puckered hole and pink pussy lips were in full view she could once again hear their taunts as they gleefully took pictures of her most intimate parts. She didn’t have to ask, she knew if she refused any tasks, the pictures would be sent to all her classmates, and that she didn’t even want to think about.

Jenny stayed bent over, exposing herself to them for what seemed like an eternity before they finally let her right herself back up.

The sun was shining brightly through the trees as they marched the naked girl further up the winding trail. It was then that she froze in front of them. Up ahead, they could hear male voices approaching them.

“Please, don’t let them see me,” Jenny sobbed as the voices came closer.

“No. You stand right there and don’t move,” Rebecca snorted as they all waited for them to appear.

The moments seem to drag on agonisingly as Jenny stood there naked and shivering at the prospects of being seen by total strangers.

4 teen aged boys out walking in the woods happened upon the scene. The moment they saw Jenny standing naked with her hands bound behind their backs they stopped dead in their tracks, their eyes drinking in the sight as their mouth hung open in disbelief.

“Hello boys,” Rebecca spoke up. “We were just taking our pet for a walk in the woods. Would you like to pet her? She won’t bite, we will make sure of that.”

Jenny shot a disbelieving glance to Rebecca who was grinning from ear to ear as the boys all eagerly answered that they would love to.

“You can touch her anywhere on her body, but touching is all that is allowed. No penetration of her holes,” Rebecca instructed.

Jenny stood frozen as the four teens approached her. She felt hands everywhere. They were rubbing her tits, her ass, even tracing her labia between her legs. After an embarrassing and agonising probing session, made even worse by the fact that she felt herself getting wet down there, Jenny was made to stand between them for a photo session.

After the jubilant boys were gone, they proceeded further along the trail until they came to a large tree.

“This looks like a good place,” Rebecca announced. “Get the ropes out.”

“Ropes?” Jenny inquired nervously. “What you are going to do to me?”

“Why, tie you up obviously,” Rebecca quipped as the others laughed.

She felt the handcuffs being removed from her wrists, and began rubbing them together, but her freedom was short lived. The other girls forced her hands above her head and with Rebecca’s help, they tied them to an overhead limb.

They then fetched two stakes and pounded them into the ground before spreading her legs wide apart and binding them with ropes to the stakes.

“Let me go, please!” Jenny begged tearfully as she strained against the ropes.

Jenny gasped aloud as she saw the four girls standing in front of her, each holding a large feather in their hand and grinning sadistically.

“No. No, please no. I can’t stand to be tickled. You can’t,” Jenny pleaded.

“Too bad,” Rebecca shot back as the four girls closed in on her.

In moments the torment began. It was worse than having the boys feel her up. The hellish feathers were running over her tits, down her stomach. She even felt one being slipped between her butt cheeks and tickling her asshole. Another was tormenting her pussy, all in synchronised torture.

Jenny squealed and writhed her naked body as little as he could as her body was tormented by the laughing girls. As the feather on her pussy worked its magic, Jenny’s breathing grew harder and her chest heaved.

“Stop, please. You’re going to me…cum,” Jenny wept to her tormentors.

“Oh yes, cum for us,” Audrey, the girl tormenting her pussy and clit, remarked sadistically.

The nipples on Rebecca’s tits now were hard and erect and her sexual arousal could be smelled by the others.

With laboured and erratic moans Jenny came, her body shaking and trembling to their twisted delight, but still the girls would not let up. Every sensitive spot on her body was worked over and soon there were two feathers on her pussy, one tormenting her clit, which was hard as a rock.

She suffered three more body shaking orgasms before the torment finally ended. As they made the return trip, Jenny was not permitted to dress until they reached the car. Her body sweaty and reeking of sex, the girls made her bathe in a small waterfall while they took pictures. The water was so cold, that it literally took her breath away.

She walked the trail shivering with goosebumps all over her naked body. Just before they reached the car, however, the sun had sufficiently dried her. The girls put their things in the trunk as Jenny anxiously awaited her clothes. The four girls jumped into the car and locked the doors while Rebecca started it.

“Hey, give me my clothes!” Jenny shouted as she pounded on the windows while the girls laughed.

Laura rolled down the window just enough to yell out of it. “They will be in the bag in the men’s room at the bottom of the hill. Good luck getting home. See you Monday!”

Jenny stood there naked and in disbelief as the car disappeared ahead of her. In the gather quiet she began the naked walk, praying no one was in the restroom when she got there. She sheepishly knocked on the door and gave a sigh of relief when no one answered.

As she opened the door, she found the bag with her clothes setting there. She quickly dressed and began the long walk home, thankful her initiation day was over.