The Prefect

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Debbifan

Re: The Prefect

Post by Debbifan »

Yeah, hope the story resumes soon. Most interesting current story by a country mile !
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part Twelve

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Her bra.

The girls wanted her to take off her bra.

Elise’s first instinct was to straight up refuse. The underwear was already way worse than expected, now that Kaitlyn had basically inspected Elise’s panties and showed them off to the other girls, rather than merely adding them to the ever growing collection of clothes on her desk.

But there was that recent condition. Elise confirmed to the girls that she wouldn’t complain about anything. Did this count? As much as she disliked the idea, Elise could already hear the argument the girls would make if she refused. A bra isn’t /that/ different from panties. She already removed one. What’s the problem with removing the other?

“Okay…” Elise muttered. What choice did she have? If she backed out now, these first-years would have gotten all kinds of entertainment at her expense, and she would have nothing to show for it. Even worse, Kaitlyn and the others would get to hold onto that personal information that she still prayed they hadn’t looked at yet.

“Be proper, little Elise,” Kaitlyn smiled. The wicked redhead couldn’t believe this. The first few tasks required a good amount of pressure before the blonde agreed to do as she was told. This latest addition to Caroline’s task seemed so easy in comparison. “Do you want to take your bra off for us?”

“I…” Elise hesitated, the warm blush returning to her cheeks. Once again, Kaitlyn phrased things in the worst possible way. But if she complained, it would only make things worse all over again. “Yes, Miss Kaitlyn,” she sighed, “I want to take my bra off.”

“Go on, then. And try to be quick about it, Elise. We don’t have all day. Can you be quick for us, Elise?”

The blonde prefect held back a snappy retort to the first-year’s audacity and patronizing tone. “Yes, Miss Kaitlyn. I can be quick.”

“Say the whole thing, Elise. What do you want to do? And how will you do it?”

“I want to take my bra off…” Elise repeated. More heat rose to her face as she said the mortifying words, “And I’ll take it off quickly.”

“We’ll see,” the redhead smirked. She reached into her desk drawer and pulled out a stopwatch. The action itself made Elise nervous, and she let out a light sigh of relief when it was something so innocent. Short lived relief, considering Kaitlyn’s next words. “You have 30 seconds, Elise,” she turned the watch around so Elise could see the numbers, “Starting…now!”

For a few seconds, Elise stared in shock. Kaitlyn hadn’t specified a punishment for failure, but the hint of a threat was enough to stop her from protesting the absurdity of a time limit. By the time she came to her senses, there were only 25 seconds left.

Elise’s original plan involved the arduous process of taking the bra off while keeping the tightly fitted button-down on. But now, Kaitlyn had taken that option away, whether she had known Elise’s intentions or not.

23 seconds.

Unable to think clearly under the time pressure, Elise started scrambling to take the bra off. She had the good sense to turn around, but that was the best her logical brain could manage in the heat of the moment. Now facing away from the girls, Elise undid button after button on Annie’s shirt until the last one was undone.

“10 seconds!” Kaitlyn’s amused voice called from behind her.

Elise barely had time to register the embarrassment of the shirt hanging loosely on her body. She was almost out of time! Abandoning the plan to hold onto the white dress shirt while completing her ‘task,’ the flustered prefect whipped the shirt off her shoulders and quickly pulled at the tight fabric still on her arms. Finally managing to get it off, she dropped it on the floor and immediately reached back to undo her bra.

All three girls watched in amusement and fascination as the slightly older girl stripped for them as quickly as possible. Elise’s long blonde hair didn’t quite hide the strap of the nude bra currently being undone and, as the prefect before them got the bra loosened, her entire bare back became exposed. Now that her victim was facing the opposite direction, Kaitlyn let herself fully smirk at the situation.

Still scrambling, Elise rushed to pull the bra the rest of the way off of her arms, but couldn’t find it in herself to let go of the personal garment as easily as she dropped Annie’s shirt.

“Done!” Elise exclaimed. She held the bra out for a moment to show the three first-years that she had completed the task, then quickly moved her arms in to cross them over her chest.

“Cutting it pretty close, Elise! Two seconds to spare,” Kaitlyn said. Like the previous few times the reluctant prefect removed a garment, the devious redhead rose from the comfort of her desk chair and crossed over to her. She pulled back Elise’s blonde hair, ignoring the faint flinch of surprise from her touch, “Turn around for me, little prefect.” Her words were gentle, but still with a hint of command.

Elise shivered, though she wasn’t sure whether it was from the cold or from Kaitlyn’s fingers running over her hair and grazing at her bare shoulders. “Yes, Miss Kaitlyn…” she mumbled. Even in her current state of undress, she remembered to say the awful words.

And, at Kaitlyn’s demand, the topless prefect turned around.
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

I'm always pleased when I visit the site to see that this story has been updated. Yet another fantastic chapter.
Annaneale

Post by Annaneale »

Can't wait for the next part :D
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part Thirteen

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Elise couldn’t believe this was happening. How could she let things get so out of control? Prefects were discouraged from spending time in younger girls’ rooms, as that familiarity could make it difficult to maintain authority over the academy girls. And yet, here she was. Not just spending a prolonged amount of time in a first-year’s room, but standing there completely topless.

The blonde prefect now faced the three girls. Kaitlyn still stood uncomfortably close, relishing the ever growing control she had over the older girl.

“May I hold onto that for you?” the wicked redhead asked, giving a light tug on Elise’s nude bra. As if it were a question.

Elise couldn’t help but listen. From her perspective, the only way out of this was to continue playing along. “Yes, Miss Kaitlyn…” she mumbled, out of habit. Her arms remained firmly crossed over her bare chest, but she loosened her grip on the bra.

Rather than snatching the bra like she did with so many other articles of Elise’s clothing, Kaitlyn slowly pulled at the bra until the blonde fully let go. “Good girl,” she smiled. Elise blushed, glancing down in embarrassment. Outside of changing in the locker room, she had never been this exposed in front of others before. Kaitlyn placed her index finger under the prefect’s chin, lifting Elise’s head until their eyes met, “Are you my good girl, Elise? Answer properly for me, okay?”

Kaitlyn was only fifteen. Why did her voice have so much authority? The extra inch or two of height the redhead had on Elise seemed so much more dramatic now that they were standing so close together, and Kaitlyn’s voice carried so much control. It didn’t help that the first-year was fully clothed and Elise was nearly naked.

“Yes, Miss Kaitlyn,” Elise reluctantly replied, “I’m your good girl.”

At the mortifying phrase, Elise’s cheeks turned beet red. Kaitlyn just gave her a soft smile, pretending like she didn’t notice. Her finger still remained under the blonde’s chin, holding her so she had to keep her eyes up, “I’m your good girl, Miss Kaitlyn,” the redhead corrected her.

“I’m your good girl, Miss Kaitlyn.”

“Speak up, little prefect. What are you, Elise?”

Elise cleared her throat. She wanted to glance away, to look anywhere but Kaitlyn’s eyes, but she couldn’t manage to break away from the girl’s stern stare. “I’m your good girl, Miss Kaitlyn.”

“What are you, Elise…?”

“I’m your good girl, Miss Kaitlyn,” Elise said, even more clearly.

“Yes you are, Elise,” Kaitlyn said. She kept the one hand firmly under Elise’s chin, using the other one to tuck a few strands of blonde hair behind her ear. “Whenever I ask that, you will answer properly. Do you understand?”

Elise wanted to argue, to flat out refuse. And yet, she couldn’t. Kaitlyn stared down at her with the most judgmental eyes, and yet spoke with the most gentle voice. The redhead’s demeanor and Elise’s nudity cast a spell that the prefect couldn’t seem to break. “I understand, Miss Kaitlyn…” she sighed. Echoing whatever the first-year said more and more easily in her vulnerable state of dress.

“And what are you, Elise?”

“I’m your good girl, Miss Kaitlyn…”

“That’s better, Elise,” Kaitlyn smiled. She couldn’t believe how easy the prefect was making this for her. “Can you answer a few questions for me, Elise?”

Deep down, Elise was still trying to resist. All of this was so inappropriate, and only seemed to be getting worse. But Kaitlyn kept making everything sound like it was no big deal, and arguing only got more difficult. Four more tasks. She only needed to do four more tasks, and this would all be over. Hopefully. “Yes, Miss Kaitlyn. I can answer a few questions…” Elise hesitantly replied. Arguing would just drag things out.

“Do you change in the locker room with all the other girls, Elise? Answer properly. Full sentences, or this will take longer.”

“Yes, Miss Kaitlyn. I change with the other girls.”

“So other girls have seen you naked?”

Elise’s blush deepened. “It’s…it’s not like that…” she mumbled. The locker room was all about ignoring everyone around you and just changing yourself. It wasn’t like anyone stared at anyone else.

“Have you changed from a regular bra to a sports bra around other girls?” Kaitlyn sighed. Again, like Elise was being the difficult one.

“Yes…” Elise muttered. A long silence followed. Kaitlyn just stared at her expectantly. Right. ‘Proper responses,’ in the redhead’s words. “Yes, I’ve change bras around other girls…”

“And it wasn’t a big deal?”

“No.” Another pause. “No, it wasn’t a big deal.”

“What wasn’t a big deal, little Elise?”

“Umm…changing bras around other girls wasn’t a big deal.” Elise muttered. Again, technically true. She changed in the locker room every week day. But she didn’t like the direction Kaitlyn was taking this.

“Good,” Kaitlyn gave her a soft smile, though her gleaming eyes didn’t quite match the rest of her expression. “It’s just us girls, changing bras. No big deal. What are you, Elise?”

Elise didn’t want to say it, but she couldn’t find the words to protest. She was a topless prefect in a first-year’s dorm. She couldn’t have Kaitlyn getting mad at her at this point. “I’m your good girl, Miss Kaitlyn,” Elise said, blushing for the umpteenth time.

“Yes you are, Elise.” Kaitlyn said. The slightly taller redhead slowly lifted her hands and gently placed them on the blonde’s wrists. “Now be a good girl. You’re not going to make a big deal out of nothing, are you?”

“I…” Elise’s voice caught in her throat. Wrong. Inappropriate. Improper. The resistant thoughts rushed through her head, but they were drowned out by the first-years words. Fighting back would no doubt be making a ‘big deal out of nothing.' Fighting back would mean she had done all of this for nothing as well if she backed out now.

It was just three girls. They changed in the locker room as well. They probably saw their fair share of breasts on accident, just like she had. Obviously this situation was different, but Elise managed to use it as justification in the heat of the moment.

Just girls. Not a big deal.

“I won’t make a big deal out of nothing, Miss Kaitlyn,” Elise said.

“Good girl,” Kaitlyn nodded. She gave a light tug on Elise’s wrists, resisting every urge to smirk and break the dominant spell the prefect was under, “Is there something you want to show us, Elise?”

“Yes, Miss Kaitlyn…” Elise mumbled. She couldn’t believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. The blonde’s blush deepened as she realized what the awful first-year was guiding her to say. But it was too late. Kaitlyn already set her up so saying anything else would make her situation worse. Not realizing her actions would make things worse all on her own, Elise played along, “I want to show you my boobs…”

Following Kaitlyn’s gentle tug, Elise slowly lowered her arms.
Annaneale

Post by Annaneale »

WOW. Hanging on every word. Please don't make us wait to long. This is a beautiful story :D :D
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Very, very good. Sure, it's a long tease but it's a delicious tease !
salen

Post by salen »

Wow, my favorite chapter so far in this series.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part Fourteen

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Annie and Caroline watched in fascination as their devious friend convinced the prefect before them to keep doing such improper things. This was SO exciting! Not only was Elise practically naked, but Kaitlyn managed to coerce the older girl to reveal herself. Unfortunately, the redhead’s body still blocked their vision, so they could only watch in suspended anticipation.

Meanwhile, Kaitlyn was thoroughly enjoying herself. This wasn’t the first girl she had stripped. Any time a girl crossed her at Edgewood, she was quick to put that girl in her place. But she had never done something like this with an older girl before, let alone a prefect. And never so calmly and slowly. Normally her plans involved stranding a girl naked in the locker room, or glueing her skirt to her chair at lunch. But Elise…the flustered blonde was willingly showing off more and more of her body. ‘Willingly,’ with a good amount of conditions and pressure, but willingly nonetheless.

As she pulled Elise’s hands away, Kaitlyn got a perfect view of the blonde’s bare breasts. The perky 34Bs were just as pale as the rest of Elise’s body, her little pink nipples slightly hardened. No doubt from the cold of being undressed, or maybe from Elise’s touch as she covered herself up until now.

The redhead was almost jealous, but managed to keep a calm expression. While Elise’s chest wasn’t quite as impressive as Kaitlyn’s, the prefect’s breasts looked annoyingly good when on display. Kaitlyn always thought her own looked much better while clothed or in a bra. She wasn’t quite as perky when fully topless, which was annoying at times. Obviously boys didn’t mind, as a topless girl is still a topless girl. But looking at the exposed blonde just reminded her of that mild annoyance at her own body.

Knowing she couldn’t stare forever, the controlling redhead brought her gaze back up to Elise’s face. “Good girl, Elise” she smiled, bringing the prefect’s hands all the way down to her sides. “We’re all girls here, remember? Are you going to freak out and cover up…?”

“Umm…” Elise trailed off. How was this happening?? She was topless in front of a first-year. Totally topless. But…there were all those things she said. Or rather, that Kaitlyn said. It was getting difficult to remember things clearly.

She wouldn’t complain.
She wouldn’t make a fuss.
She wouldn’t be stuck up.
She wouldn’t make a big deal out of nothing.
She wouldn’t freak out.

Did all that outweigh the fact that she was topless? These were first-years! She was their prefect! This was wrong. This was inappropriate.

In the lingering silence following Kaitlyn’s last question, Elise desperately thought everything through, trying to be logical. Lightly blushing at the realization that her breasts were continually on display as Kaitlyn gently held her hands all the way down by her sides. And yet, she couldn’t find the strength to attempt to cover up.

Somehow, Elise found a way to justify this mortifying turn of events: Kaitlyn already saw her boobs. The damage was done. The best she could do now was to make that exposure count.

“Yes, Miss Kaitlyn…” she sighed, not thinking twice about the title that was already becoming a habit at this point.

“Answer properly, my little prefect,” Kaitlyn smiled, still gazing into Elise's eyes, “You won’t freak out?”

“I won’t freak out.”

“Miss Kaitlyn.”

“I won’t freak out, Miss Kaitlyn…”

“You won’t cover up?”

“I won’t cover up, Miss Kaitlyn.”

“You’re okay hanging out while topless?”

“I-“ Elise’s voice caught in her throat. She didn’t want to say it. It was wrong. But what choice did she have? She continued echoing the words, mumbling the awful phrase, “I’m okay hanging out while topless, Miss Kaitlyn."

The redhead leaned in and gave Elise a brief kiss on the cheek before she could shy away from the intimate gesture. “Good girl,” Kaitlyn whispered. She pulled back before Elise could freak out about the kiss, and then made short work of exposing the blonde to the others. Kaitlyn knew she was pushing her luck with that last question, but she couldn’t resist. Letting go of Elise’s hands, the redhead scooped up Annie’s borrowed button-down on the floor where Elise dropped it in her haste to strip. Then she returned to her desk, adding the garments to the ever growing stack of clothes beside her.

Somehow, Elise managed to find the courage to keep her hands by her sides, even when she was reminded of the presence of the other girls in the room. Frozen by both nervousness and embarrassment from this whole situation, and the faint fear of things somehow getting even worse for her if she covered up.

The two brunettes couldn’t help but gasp and stare. Elise. A prefect who normally did room inspections and enforced curfew for them. The slightly slutty clothes and the short lesbian kiss were one thing. Both were fun to watch and participate in, especially since it was a girl like Elise was doing it, rather than one of their peers. But now, the normally authoritative blonde now stood with her boobs blatantly showing. It was unreal. Aside from the amusingly short red checkered skirt, almost every inch of Elise's fair skin was on display.

“Annie, my dear?” Kaitlyn said. She glanced over to the short brunette, a teasing lilt in her voice. “I believe it’s your turn! Do you have a task for Elise?”

“Hmm…” Annie looked towards Elise in thought. It was impossible to not stare at the prefect’s bare breasts. I mean, they were right there. Totally on display. There was the obvious task, of course. Removing the skirt. But that was almost too easy, and Annie was nicer than Kaitlyn. The nearly naked prefect deserved a minute to breathe before being more exposed, as Kaitlyn would obviously find a way to do away with the skirt no matter what. “Oh, I’ve got one!” she exclaimed, thinking of something a little more creative.

“Hold on,” Kaitlyn held up a finger before Annie could continue. “Elise. My little prefect. Are you ready for your fourth task? Answer properly.”

Elise desperately wished she could slam on the brakes. She almost spoke up and objected about it being Annie’s turn, since Annie would be fourth if they kept going in order. After all, Elise just stripped. To a timer, no less. Surely she was on task five or six. Looking back, however, she realized Kaitlyn managed to get her to do all of that for free. The third task was to go commando, bra included. Somehow, that escalated into stripping as quickly as possible, and then showing her boobs to all three girls. And yet, no task was ever mentioned. Even worse, she already agreed to keep her hands down.

The blonde nervously glanced down towards her bare breasts. She knew what they looked like. She saw them every day when putting on or taking off a bra. But seeing them in this context just made her blush all over again. Because she wasn’t topless in her room. She was topless in Kaitlyn’s room. In front of three first-year girls.

Deep down, Elise knew she should call this off. Every second that passed just made her feel more exposed. And yet, she found herself reluctantly answering Kaitlyn instead. Blushing at the way the redhead kept addressing her in the most disrespectful ways.

“Yes, Miss Kaitlyn…” Elise quietly said. Still glancing down at her bare chest. “I’m ready for my fourth task…”
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Anticipation is....clicking on Teen Girl Pantsing/Stripping Board to see if The Prefect has been updated. Shoulders slump in disappointment when it hasn't been ! ;)